- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has a lot of nasal material, but also has a good bit of some cleavage and butt, fart content as well. This chapter also only focuses on Karl and Benson, and in the next chapter, we’ll return to the city as well as Hammond and Estes, but more on that at the end of chapter notes.

Regardless, please enjoy, especially those fans of Amari! :)

 

12:05 A.M. - April 3rd

 

“Is everyone all right?” Captain Benson groaned, stretching his bruised left arm as he surveyed the group of about two hundred people that had now formed a ring around him and Karl, and who were mostly dumbstruck at the events that had occurred thus far. They had been rather quick to evacuate the ruined plane, and in only ten minutes time the somber group had all assembled right above Amari’s upper lip, everyone’s shoes covered in a thin layer of saliva. Mabry had long gone to bed next to them, and everything was so peaceful that it almost gave the illusion of being safe right here. However, the loud, strong gusts of wind that flew rhythmically back and forth, emanating from the gaping nostrils of Amari’s nose, reminded them elsewise.

The two nostrils up ahead were black and dark like two foreboding tunnels of snot just up ahead, and dwarfed the large company of two hundred as they braced against the cold air that flew in, and the warm air that flew out. In response to Benson’s question, the general group nodded hesitantly, before one young man spoke up,

“What are we going to do now?” Several murmurs of disdainful agreement rose up among the rest of them. “We’re stranded up here!” He complained.

“We’re stranded everywhere!” Snapped Benson. “There is no ‘safe’ area. We’re out in the wild now boys,” he grew calmer. “But I have no idea what we’re going to do. Karl and I will need to talk about it-”

“Why should you be the ones to talk about?” The young man retorted, advancing over the soft hazelnut skin of Amari to point his finger at the captain of the now-ruined Boeing airbus. “We’re just as qualified as you are in these matters. You’re not pilots anymore, we’re on the ground,” Benson growled.

“Look, if you don’t-” Karl pushed forward a hand at Benson to keep him from quarreling with the young man who had approached him so far.

“He has a point,” Karl shrugged. “Look, this is a country of democracy. We can decide what we need to do like adults, and put it to a vote, okay?” The young man and Benson peered at each other, but eventually decided to the proposed acquisition. There was a general murmur of satisfaction among the rest of the crowd as well.

“That said,” Karl spoke in a yell-whisper, as if his puny voice could somehow wake up the girls. “There’s two important objectives I think all of us here have, is that right? For one, we need to get to safety. The first moment Amari wakes up we’re all going to fly off the face of the earth. And secondly, one of the four beacons, if I’m correct, is in that left nostril right there,” He pointed to the fluctuating hole over behind them, which was oozing a green-yellowish snot from out of the darkness of the nose. “Am I right in these two objectives?”

A majority of thumbs-up appeared throughout the throng. “Here’s my idea: we’ll split up. Me, Benson and any volunteers will choose to go in search of the beacon,” Benson nodded to confirm his will. “Everyone else will find a way off Amari, or a safe place in Amari, and we’ll decide that in a moment. No one is going to force you to come with Benson and me, but--”

“I’ll go,” Said the young man who had challenged Benson, who now was stepping beside the captains of the plane to signal his resolution. Several other stronger men and women stepped forward as well, until a party of about fifteen was formed standing aside.

“Perfect,” Nodded Karl. “Now, as for the rest of you, we now need to vote on which area, or how, you will escape,” The group looked nervously at each other. “Does anyone have any suggestions for escape?”

One mother shrugged. “We could come in the nose with you, couldn’t we? Would it be safe in there, more than out here?” Benson responded to this.

“I don’t think so. The hooded guy said that she had sinus issues, and judging from that snot--” The snot coming out of the left and right nostril, a nasty thick green sludge, was beginning to pile up and flow this way. “--it’s pretty serious. That’s not to mention sneezes or sharp intakes of breath, or stuff like that.” Another older man then stepped forward.

“There was another beacon right inside her… er… rectum, right?” He said. “So why don’t we make that our goal to head to, at least? We could, at the very least, light another beacon and do something good. With our numbers, we might be able to do it.” This idea was rapidly thrown down by scared children and frightened mothers.

“How about this:” Another man spoke up. “From what we’ve seen of her tights, they seem pretty, well, tight. Maybe we can slip under the waistline, and then slowly slide down the curvature of her thighs until we reach the bedsheets, where we find a hole in the fabric and slip out? We’ll be on the bedsheets and can from there make it somewhere safe,” Several thumbs-up went around the group.

“Does anyone have a better idea?” Said Karl, with no answer. “Then so be it. What’s your name sir,” He asked the man who had proposed the idea, who looked about thirty.

The man blushed. “Norman.”

Karl nodded. “Is everyone okay with Norman becoming the leader of this second party?” No responses. “Alright then. We need to disperse quickly. Good luck to you.”

And as quickly as that, the two groups, one much larger than the other, chose to disperse.

 

The First Group - 12:20 A.M. - April 3rd

 

“What is this stuff?” Benson growled with frustration as he began walking through the ankle-high dark green sludge that presented itself just outside Amari’s left nostril’s opening. Karl turned over his shoulder at his fellow captain and raised his eyebrows as if to say, “you really need to ask that?”. Benson returned the look with a glare that would cause some to crap their pants.

“I meant,” Benson clarified haughtily, “What’s wrong with the girl to produce so much of it?” The young man who had challenged Benson turned towards him.

“Could you please shut up?” He said, “And to answer the question, she’s clearly got some sinus trouble--” The young man was interrupted by a warm gust of wind pushed out of the left nostril. “We’re lucky, by the way, that’s she’s stuffed up, or else the force of this breathing would knock us away,” Cold air rushed in from their backs as Amari took in a deep breath within her sleep.

By the time they had gotten almost at the entrance of the left nostril, someone in the group of fifteen exclaimed, “Would you look at that?” out of awe and wonder. Who could blame them? Amari’s humongous nostril rippled with every breath she took, the towering arch way surrounded by smooth tan skin as air slowly billowed in and out through the stuffy mess. The snot here was almost knee-high, and everyone in the group was learning that snot even had an unpleasant smell as they tried their best to maneuver through the slowly pouring liquid that continued to source from the nostril. From what they could see into the darkness, a multitude of nose hairs could be seen wavering stiffly about, most of them either connected in webs of mucus or covered in the gooey solution.

 

Berrrp

 

From beside them, Mabry let a fart rip in her sleep, the sound muffled by the bedsheets as the group could perceive a few slight hints of green fog start to leak out of the rippling asscheeks. The group shivered as they thought of how they had once been able to survive within that beast as their empathy went out to those who were still in the gut of the beast. Mabry, who was woken up by her own flatulence, groggily turned over to her side, facing away from the group, and reached a lazy hand over to her backside, where she scratched the area where now the green fog was pouring out.

Everyone in the group on Amari was thunderstruck by just how big her butt seemed to them from here. The massive globes of flesh jiggled and wobbled as if in submission to Mabry’s every desire, and they were so in awe, that they could hardly smell the burrito scent that was slowly drifting over their heads. Just as they were beginning to notice it, however, Amari breathed in through her nose, sucking in the scent and fog as she unwittingly purged the torture for the group just under her left nostril. Mabry, the near-sleeping giant, yawned, rolled-over again, and quickly fell back asleep.

Amari, on the over hand, was awoken by a beefy scent suddenly entering her nose. Her first impulse, when she woke up, was to run to the bathroom, because she thought she smelled one of hers, but was relieved when she saw Mabry next to her reach over to scratch her ass before falling back asleep. Amari herself was planning on losing consciousness once again, but right before she could do she felt the familiar sensation of a runny nose underneath her left nostril.

Groaning as she raised herself upright, Amari stretched out her hands as she reached her right index finger to the area under her nose and dragged her finger across it, picking up the snot that had thus far collected there. Now having a tissue, and not wanting to get out of bed to get one, she decided to do what Danica had once termed “Banking the snot”. She pushed her thick index finger into her left nostril, pushing through the tangle and lake of snot already deposited there until she had gone as far as she could go. Once there, she wiggled her finger around until she was able to scrape it along the slimy walls of her nose, until most of the snot had been “banked”. Pulling her finger, out, she still perceived that a bit of snot was still on there. Not wanting to waste any more time, she figured “It’s just what my body produces” and stuck the rest of the finger in her mouth, sucking on the tip where the snot had been until she was able to feel that all of it had come off.

Taking her finger out, Amari laid down once again and happily fell asleep.

She was, however, blissfully unaware of the major impact she had caused on the small group of fifteen. It was, in fact, the disgusting snot that had saved the group from falling when she first sat up, due to their shins being stuck in the pasty mucus. They all howled as the world suddenly turned on a right angle; they were left hanging from the little bit of snot that would for sure, they thought, not hold them much longer. Luckily (or perhaps unluckily) for them, they soon saw a hazlenut-colored, humongous oily finger soon approaching them, and they were hardly able to react before they, and the mucus, were scooped up and placed in a little mountain of snot now placed directly in Amari’s finger.

For most of them, they were close enough to the surface of this hill of snot to break free and breath in fresh air. However, five of them ware too deep within the snot to swim through the snot-like surface, and thus, within the new few minutes, were drowned by the horrible byproduct of Amari’s immune system.

The survivors screamed as they saw the large nostril they had been taken away from suddenly zoom up in their vision as they were brought back closer to it, than screamed all the louder as they felt themselves enter the moist, dank and dark domain of her left nostril. Their yells were cut short as the finger pushed through walls and spiderwebs of mucus and boogers, and their energy was instead spent trying to work through the tangles that were quickly entrapping them in order that they may breathe. Finally, the group felt themselves pushed against the coated inner wall of Amari’s inner nostril, and they were dragged and spread across the bottom of the nose as Amari rubbed her finger across it. Here, everyone still living was deposited but one--everyone but the young man was thrown violently into waterfalls and webs of mucus in the naval cavity that desperately needed a tissue, and as they writhed against the tar of their torment, the finger, still with a good bit of snot on it, withdrew, carrying with it the young man, who was unable to be deposited.

The young man (whose name was Glenn) screamed and hollered as he felt himself pulled out of the nose, before he got an unpleasant close-up look again at Amari’s nose right above him, before the finger moved and placed him directly above her soft, pink lips, which Glenn adored for a few seconds before he felt himself pushed toward it, then against it, the soft saliva-coated lips passing over Glenn’s tiny frame as he felt himself enter the humid maw of Amari’s mouth. He felt the smooth wetness of Amari’s tongue brace against him, and in a moment, he was free--free from the snot-covered finger at least, but as he broke free, he began sliding down the length of the tongue until he felt himself dropping through a warm, humid cavern.

His screams echoed all the way down Amari’s throat until he reached her stomach.

 

The Second Group - 12:20 A.M.

 

When the group of almost 200 passengers reached the ledge of Amari’s lips, they very quickly encountered the first problem in their plan. The wide-open mouth couldn’t be crossed, and to go around it would take too long and be too far to go anyways. It had actually been Amari’s sitting up that had saved them. A bit after Mabry’s sleepy toot next to him, the group felt themselves being slid forward as Amari lazily got up. The group echoed a chorusing yell as they began to plummet over Amari’s mouth, then screamed even louder as they were greeted with the sight of Amari’s humongous C-Cup cleavage visible from atop her sports bra.

While Amari didn’t have quite the size of boobs that her friend and roommate Danica had, the bubbly masses still were dominant over the rest of her chubby stomach, and on days where Amari would where her sports bra to the university, other boys would constantly try to place themselves higher-up than her, if only to get a top-down view at the beautiful, large crack and the glossy mounds of flesh on either side of it. Thus, the group of 200 passengers was now falling directly past Amari’s neck and towards this beautiful crack and boobs, as most stopped their yelling to look on in awe at the wonder of the thick girl.

The area where the passengers fell varied greatly. Some fell straight on through the crack of doom, while others hit the top of either side of the globes and immediately bounced off the flexible skin, only to very soon slide down the silky skin to join the others in the crack below, who were currently being smooshed in between the somewhat sweaty globes of flesh as they fought to get themselves unpinned from the heavy mass on either side of them. Fortunately, when Amari began to lay back down again, it was enough movement to make her breasts swing widely back and forth, giving the group the ability to become free and begin to slide down her stomach, through the holes in the fabric of the sports bra, and ultimately to the slight hill that made up Amari’s exposed gut as she lay asleep, uncovered by any blankets due to the heat of the dorm.

Norman, the older man who had taken charge of the group of ragtag passengers, looked around as if to make sure everyone had made it to the spongy ground surrounding Amari’s bellyhole that they were now on. Asking if everyone was okay, he was answered in the affirmative, as Amari’s skin was smooth and buoyant enough to support the fall and slide. Norman laughed. “Well then I guess she helped us, then, didn’t she?” Finding no one was in the moods for a jest, he straightened his face. “But I guess we’ll keep heading for the waistline.”

And thus they did. Climbing up the steady hill of Amari’s gut yielded them an impressive view of both Danica and Mabry on either side of the sleeping giant they were currently on, the size of all three girls in mass being almost too large for the miniscule humans to handle. A gaping, slightly-smelly crater next to them was none other than Amari’s belly button. As they began to descend the hill to meet with her waistline, the gut underneath shook as in an earthquake was occurring, the gut sending ripples as---

 

Pppppppsssshhhhh….

 

A large, sizzling SBD emanate from underneath the group, shaking Amari’s belly fat as it did so. They looked out to the tight waistline band of the tights they were destined to reach soon, and saw a bit of dark orange-colored gas seeping from under the view non-tight areas of the band. Norman shivered, but told the group to stay resolute in his idea, or else they were doomed.

As they approached, the smell of rotten cheese and rancid milk assaulted them, at some bent over either to gag or to puke just at the faint traces of smell they were picking up at this size. Norman carefully walked over to the waistband that wrapped tightly around Amari’s thick hips and thighs, and, watched by the rest of the group, carefully slid under it, only to come back a moment later, coughing and wheezing.

“It’s only worse in there,” He sputtered. “The girl’s made a Dutch Oven of her tights, and she doesn’t wear any Spandex, as far as I can tell. Does anyone have any other ideas?” He almost pleaded. No one raised their hands, but no one wanted to enter into Amari’s homemade dutch oven either. What were they going to do?

Amari reached her hand over to her gut as she suddenly awoke yet again to her stomach sending awful spasms through her gastrointestinal tract. Without much hesitation, she knew what her body had to do. Carefully getting out of bed, Amari made her way groggily over to the bathroom, where she opened the door, hunched over and clenching her gut, and as quickly as she could she took off her pants and plopped her ass onto the toilet, where immediately the gas, mixed in with some diarrhea, started.

Sighing from relief at the feeling of dumping yet more of her gut out, she felt another displeasure back up in her left nostril, where she could feel a big booger had made itself welcome. Knowing that she was alone, Amari began to stick her finger into her nose, reaching around until she found the booger that had displeased her, before flicking it off somewhere in the bathroom. However, her nose still felt stuffy, so she reached over for a nearby Kleenex and blew her nose into the soft cloth, feeling the snot within her nose dissipate into the tissue. Having finished, she brought the snot-filled tissue up to her nose, to inspect it, as she always liked to do with these things, out of some morbid curiosity. Nothing but green, sloppy mucus awaited her, so with disgust, she threw the snot-filled rag into the toilet she was sitting on, before dumping a few more SBDs into the toilet and calling it a night, she returned to the bed, much relieved, finally feeling that her stomach was truly purged of the two cheesy burritos.

Amari plopped her humongous ass onto the bed, and in a few minutes, fell happily asleep.

 

The First Group - 12:35 A.M.

 

Captain Benson groaned as he struggled to pull himself free from the cocoon of snot that had developed around him. He was hanging free from any structure, only supported by a few thick trails of snot that joined onto to several nearby mountain-sized boulders he could only assume were boogers. He, as well of the other remaining fourteen explorers, found themselves relatively nearby to each other, and soon began calling out to each other in fright.

Most of them, it turned out, where in similar cocoons, with only a handful having broken free already and made their way to the nostril’s floor, where they still were waist-high in rapidly thinning snot that was beginning to pour like a river through Amari’s nose. Indeed--the snot was thinning, which was why very soon all thirteen of them had escaped their dangled prisons and made it to the current below, where they quickly climbed on top of a smaller booger, which had clearly been in Amari’s nostril for rather a long time, as it was hard and crumbly.

They looked with awe at the world around them, only now beginning to appreciate the chaos of the interior of Amari’s nose. Boogers hung from every corner--some oozing snot while others were dry like the ones they sat on. Mucus was protruding from every corner, while (as mentioned before) snot ran in a quick sludge towards the nearby opening of light that was her nostril. Thick spurts of nose hairs were all around them, but were immobile, covered in the excrement of Amari’s nose. Most of all, the air that came in and out through here was barely present at all--the strength of the mucus barrier was too much for Amari’s inhales and exhales to pass through.

It was Co-Pilot Karl who had been the one to spot the beacon. As he surveyed in silence the atmosphere around them, like the others with him, he noticed a strange, glowing metallic device that stuck out of the current below, about the size of a person. He pointed out his findings to the other, who very soon rapidly agreed with him that this must be the beacon the hooded one had talked about. The beacon was extremely close--all they had to do was get off the booger, travel down the current a little bit, and it would be directly in their path at the center of the flow. “Well, does anyone want to get it?” Asked Benson to not a single reply. All of them knew that anyone who went down in the river of mucus that far would be unlikely to avoid bein purged from Amari’s nose, and from there, who knew what their fate would be.

“You know what?” Benson growled as he looked at his stricken companions. “I’ll do it. We’re screwed anyways, I’m at least going to be brave. Damn you cowards!” He, without any protest from his conrads, immediately threw himself off the booger, and fell into the slimy goop below. The group watched him navigate through the tar-like substance to the metal receiver that they had sought after.

Once there, Benson, managed to grab hold and clutch onto the device, which was about his size, and from there was able to avoid the current that threatened to pull him away. Quickly profiling the device, he saw a small button on the side of the machine, which he quickly struck his hand against. Suddenly, the device, which was glowing fluorescently before, lit up to such extremes that all the nasal cavity became clear as day. All, including even the cynical Benson, gave a cheer of both satisfaction and relief.

Their joy was short-lived, for it was at this time that Amari awoke, and with it, turned ninety degrees once again as she made her way to the toilet. The current that had previously been slowly making its way out of the nose quickly succumbed to the power of gravity and began flowing with such a current that Benson’s grasp to the beacon was destroyed, and his sputtering form pulled down with the rest of the mucus to Amari’s upper lip.

The group on top of the booger’s world was rocked to. They found themselves thrown from the booger, and back onto (as a whole) a large web of snot that hadn’t thinned yet, where they attempted to break through the glob of hanging mucus to be able to breath, which all were able to do as they fought for the limited space in the large glob of nasty excrement. By the time they broke through, they were able to see in clarity Amari’s finger enter once again into the dominion of the noise, eclipsing out the light that had previously been at the nostril, and snaking past them, grab onto one of the biggest boogers she had in her nose. The group watched in a strange cult-like silence as Amari’s finger hung onto this burger, her fingernail digging into the soft mass, before it was brought out and the group released a breath they didn’t know they were holding.

However, just as they thought they were safe, the light from the opening of the nostril was blocked once again--this time by a tissue. They were unable to realize this, however, before a sudden heavy gust of wind from behind them blew them, almost all the boogers and the snot all around them, forward in such a mighty gust that the next thing they perceived was hitting some soft material, then a heavy load of mucus being dumped on the from behind. They were too deep within the pile of excrement Amari had produced to even hope of breaking the surface for air. They watched with suffocating hope they pupil of Amari’s left eye, observing what she had blown out of her nose, through the green filter of snot, before they had the sensation of falling.

Those who still had breath left looked up through the green-filtered world above them to see what looked like a humongous bowl all around them, and dead center atop them were two humongous globes wrapped around Amari’s anus, which hissed as it produced the last sound any of them would ever hear…

 

PppppPPPPssssSSShhhhHhhPPP

 

The Second Group - 12:35 A.M.

 

Before Amari had gotten up, the group of passengers had several times seen if it could stand the air within Amari’s dutch oven for any suspended length of tim. Unfortunately, it proved to be futile. Even the most stolid among them only lasted thirty seconds before they too came out of the gate of the tights gasping for air and relief from the toxic scent that now encompassed their being and followed them like a wraith. In some ways, it first seemed, Amari’s sudden getting up had proved to be a saviour once again from their problem.

For, Amari, when she got up, lifted up from her left side before fully straightening up, so instead of falling directly into her crotch area (certain doom for them, no doubt), they felt themselves falling to the right, and then hitting the soft bedsheets above which Amari rested. The bedsheets were hot from Amari’s putrid flatulence, but otherwise, didn’t smell quite too bad, but there was still gagging as the group recovered from their second buoyant fall to observe the shape of Amari’s swinging hips leaving them for the direction of the bathroom.

“Is everyone okay?” was yelled by someone in the crowd, and was answered once again with several careful yesses, though no one wanted to open their mouth, for the scent of Amari’s farts had soaked through her tights down here, and orange fog was slowly lifting off the bedsheets.

They were too exhausted, however, from their large hike and two falls, to get up and move away from the stench, so they choose to rest there for the time being until they figured out a better plan of approach to escape entirely form what appeared to be a futile struggle.

Alas, they forgot one thing--Amari planned on coming back. When the group turned around, towards the direction of the bathroom, and perceived that the gargantuan Amari was making her way over to them again, they knew their fate, and there was no stopping it now.

Frightened, they began to scramble in any direction they could, trying their best to avoid the ass that had by now started to face them again. As Amari’s, humongous, wobbling doughy left buttcheek, wrapped in black tights, began to approach them slowly, they knew there was no way they could run far enough away, and so many chose to look with one last glimpse at the large butt that would be their end.

The last experience for all 184 passengers was being hit with a soft, firm, somewhat sweaty and definitely stinky mass. Then it was lights out.

 

Amari, sleeping soundly, was blissfully unaware she had killed a complete Boeing 747 airliner and its passengers, save a slight irritation on the center of her left asscheek, like there were little bugs struggling there.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. If you’d like to suggest a future scenario for this story and its three girls, please tell me, I’d love to hear it. With that said, expect the next chapter to focus more on New York City, Estes and Hammond as well as Mabry, and maybe a bit of Danica. Hoped you enjoyed :)