- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Wakey, wakey !

Deanna sighed contentedly as morning birds chirped happily in the garden, their singing voices flowing freely from the open window. She enjoyed the way the morning sun shone on the far wall, its bright yellow rays playing shadows of branch and buds on it. It was strangely relaxing, something she rarely got to enjoy. Her paternal grand-parents, while not ever close to poverty, or even middle-class, were so much less wealthy than her that she always felt like a rich urbanite returning to pastoral roots when she was here.

And today was even better, she decided. Usually, she awoke alone here, without a partner to fuck wildly as she mostly did at home. While she really loved sex – not as much as her sister Maria of course, but still, one had to fuck a man to get pregnant. A man or a dickgirl, now, which was an experience like any other, since they often had the biggest cocks out there, which always made Deanna salivate, even if she had been wary to have such a ruting beast among her offspring, since they had quite the sex-drive, even when born among prudish peoples.

But she never brought her one-night studs only to her grand-parent’s house. It would have sullied it. She had had adventures with some peoples from Old Creek, even some who knew her father, and it was exciting her to think that people who had played with him as a very young kid had had sex with his daughter and she even had granted two of them the honor to impregnate her, something she only did when she felt a deep connection to her chosen male partner of the night, since she never selected them carefully.

But today, she was not alone in this far too small bed. She gently let her left hand rest on his back. Jason shifted under the weight but didn’t wake, his slow breath washing over her hardening nipple. Somehow, during the night, both of them had moved so much that he was now almost ready to suck her off in his sleep. It was just so adorable that she didn’t want to break this moment until he would move somewhere else, so as to avoid any misunderstanding. She wanted to make love to him, but she didn’t want to rush things.

She gently moved Jason aside, making sure that he fell from his body so softly that it didn’t wake him up. He looked so innocent sleeping like that, his mouth slightly open, a strange smile on his lips, as if he was simply enjoying something great. His short blond hair was ruffled, and she chuckled softly when she realized that her body was the cause of most of it, considering that she had held him for hours once he had drifted to sleep, before letting herself rest four or three hours ago, since she didn’t need as much to get ready for her day.

“Please…” suddenly said the small Minor, is voice sleepy and distant.

Deanna opened her mouth but closed it when she realized that he wasn’t awake yet, but that he was instead dreaming vividly. She bit her lower lips as she extended a hand toward his brow. It would have been so easy to bond him right here, right now, to dive deep into his being to make sure that he would love her, especially now that his mind was battling something from the inside, or experiencing some great dream. But she had promised that she wouldn’t do it, and she would uphold this promise, even if it hurt a lot.

“Please… don’t hurt me…” whined Jason, which hurt her harder than if someone had punched her.

“I won’t… Nobody will, my love” she whispered in his ear, leaning close to his pretty face.

She let her fingers caress his hair and his cheek, trying to appease his anguish. She knew what was causing this, she didn’t even need to spy on his thoughts. Some of his family’s member was abusing him in his sleep. A rage she knew all too well since she had started to care about Minors and their plights burned bright within her chest, made all the more scorching by the feelings she had for Jason. Keeping a clear head was thus all the more important, because otherwise she would appear as threatening to Jason, who wasn’t used to a MAJOR caring about him and his well-being.

“Huuuu…” whined the young man, as if he was testing her resolve.

“Sssh sweetie. Nobody will hurt you, I’m here to protect you” she whispered into his ears.

She wasn’t sure it would do anything, but to her surprise, his face, which had started to contort in anguish seemed to calm down, his breath slowed and his hands, which had been curling into fists relaxed. She released the breath she had been holding without realizing it, and leant back on her pillows, looking at the ceiling as she considered her course of action. She could just wake him up, but she decided to not crowd him. She rose slowly and carefully, to make sure that he wouldn’t be startled and started to get clothed for the day.

She picked a casual negligee, pearly white, and didn’t bother to put a bra underneath, even if it meant that her areolas and nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. But beside Jason, who would get to see them even less covered and as already started the prior evening, all of the other inhabitants of the house are used to seeing her wear such clothes. However, for modesty’s sake, she put a black panty, a rather thin and see through one, of course, bit one nevertheless. Once she was finished, she exited the room to move to the nearest bathroom.

She didn’t meet anyone, as she expected. Marie-Rose was always sleeping late, since she used to play on her phone or browse the Internet on her laptop for hours on end, usually until she simply fell asleep watching a series or something. Deanna knew she should have been slightly stricter with her, but as her sole Minor child, she had been rather mellowed out by her. It was impossible to not be, when she remembered how small she had been at birth. She fitted three times over in the palm of her hand and her breasts had loomed like huge hills over her when she was breastfeeding her.

Her grand-parents used to wake up earlier, if she remembered what her father had told to her when she was a child, but now, they were quite used to their retirement and their old age meant that they needed a lot more sleep than she did before. Which meant that she had the house for herself for the time being, allowing her to work a little, even on vacation, without bothering anyone. It brought a smile on her face and she went to retrieve her own laptop, a rather slim and frail-looking thing, in her hands, even if it was far larger than the usual version for MAJORS.

She started it and then dropped it on the restroom’s table, while she decided to prepare her breakfast. She felt rather famished this morning, somehow, and she was happy that the fridge was filled to the brim to accommodate her ravenous appetite. Even then, she would need to make some more trips to the markets and fisheries if she didn’t to empty it too soon. She picked up ribs, eggs, bacon and mashed potatoes and started to cook the whole thing. It wouldn’t be so long, even if she hadn’t has many pans as at her main home, of course.

She started to whistle lowly for herself, rhythmically shaking her hips as she went through her favorite songs’ beats. It was a huge advantage of any MAJOR over Minor, this excellent memory, and hers was just that excellent –it was part of why she had been considered a genius, with her innate curiosity and ability to understand the most complex explanations in seconds, after all. She knew that she had exactly the right tune. She even started to move –not exactly dance, but quite close to it- letting her long hair fly around her as she shook her head.

She felt so damn great, as often in the morning. Her day hadn’t started yet, and while she expected to learn about rather disheartening news on the Minor rights front over the world, since it was her domain in the Matthewson’s business empire. It was a never ending battle, to allow Minor’s rights to be respected and then protected. Some of her peoples talked about granting them rights and while Deanna secretly shared this opinion, she knew were this line of thought could lead, and she did her best to stop it before it took root and got too much traction.

She dropped the ribs and bacons in their pans and smiled as they started to sing while cooking, the fat oozing and burning in a very pleasant manner. She hesitated but finally decided over adding oil to the whole thing. Even if her body processed fattening food quite easily, like all MAJORS, there was no reason to add some to already heavy food. She wasn’t as young as she used to be, after all, and she had to take extra-care in her appearance to seduce her little man. Better safe than sorry, I don’t want to lose the abs he seemed to like so much yesterday!

With that in mind, she still added a lot of spice on her food, she loved when her taste buds were slightly overwhelmed by her food, and it was kind of hard to do that as a Cyclopean. As the meat pleasantly cooked, she broke the eggs and put them on another pan, one on a far less heated plate, to not burn her food while the rest wasn’t ready. Finally, she checked the mashed potatoes she had already prepared the previous morning but didn’t eat in the end, and decided that the micro-wave would be enough for her to eat it.

“A big girl has big need” she said to herself when she lifted the heavy bowl, full of potatoes to have it heated. “We don’t want us to get all bony before Jason could experience the whole package, girl!”

She let her hands course over her body as she looked at herself in the garden’s door windows. She knew she was stunning, everyone told her that, and she had never felt the need to put more work in her looks than she already did since decades. After all, she just needed to look beautiful and fuckable to get her one-night sex buddies. But she needed to be more, the best version of herself, for Jason. She wanted to have him clinging to her, never leaving her side, and she needed to achieve it by seducing him fully.

Of course, she had advantages over most: appearance, fame, wealth, and a lover who had next to nothing standing in her way. The poor lad had no family caring about him as person, he hadn’t school, since he was almost illiterate, and that meant he had no reason nor means to get away from her if she didn’t expressly allowed it. But it meant that she had to do extra-work to make sure he would never want to leave her. Which meant at first to break down the walls that their age difference clearly erected in his eyes.

The next several minutes were spent in complete silence as she tried her best to not think of her crush, instead focusing on her food, and failing miserably. It was really infuriating, to have her superb mind invaded by such a young and innocent boy, who probably had no idea how deeply she was affected by his mere existence. But she couldn’t blame him – she was the one who felt the need to stuff him in her cleavage while cooking, who had to resist the urge to return to the room and wake him up, fully naked and offering herself to him.

“Damn. If it’s how Mom felt about Dad, I understand why she freaked out each time some gal approached him” she said to no one in particular.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna finally allowed herself to look at her work computer, with her food in several plates before her on the table, and a clear view to the beautiful garden of her grand-parents. She had to give it to them, in spite of their venerable age, they still had trimmed it perfectly, it looked just the right amount of old-styled and it allowed for some reverie under the sun. It was an excellent backdrop to see which countries and individuals would have to be convinced, pressured or even blackmailed in order for Minors to be better treated around the world.

The first message she saw was a rapport about the situation of Minorkind in Angola. There, Minors had enjoyed kind of a renaissance over the last century, since the country took great measures to uplift them, both to bolster its image and attract foreign investments. However, in recent years, worrying trends had started to appear, with disfranchised citizens blaming the programs targeting Minors for their woes, or misspending of the State’s resources. The rapport signaled that violence against the smaller humans in public was still unseen, but the number of police reports about beaten spouses, lovers or just Minor family had considerably grown over the last year.

“What a mess… We’ll need to identify the leaders of the anti-Minors movements. Those who can, we’ll buy. The others… we’ll have to find a way to discredit. And, in a last resort, perhaps we’ll have to deal with some permanently” she declared into her microphone, which translated it into a complex cod, so that her answer wouldn’t look like talking about anything related to Minors – just like the message she had received was at first glance about milkshakes.

She didn’t like much the idea of having peoples killed, but it was something she had ordered several times already, generally not in the most stable countries, of course, because it was too dangerous. But the Matthewson had built strong ties with the government of many powerful countries, and they often carefully spoon fed them information on potential threats. It was nasty, and sometimes used to get rid of competitors but Deanna accepted it as a necessity for Minors to be protected. And they always made sure that the frailer kind of humans in their family never learnt of any such operations and actions, which would upset them.

Others news were better. Canada had elected it first Minor’s MP, on an independent list, who fought for his kind’s rights and while he probably had next to no power to make it happen, Deanna made a mental note to meet with him. Supporting him openly would boost her division’s reputation inside the family’s empire, and the general power and influence of the Matthewson. Plus, she couldn’t wait to flaunt her stable relationship with Jason for the whole world to see, after all.

“What’s smelling so good?” mumbled a high-pitched but distinctively masculine voice.

Deanna hiccupped and almost let her laptop fall, catching it only at the very last moment. She was bewildered to see Jason walking around, in only his night shirt and boxer, his eyes almost closed, clearly not fully awake yet. He seemed to wander aimlessly, and she suddenly wondered if he knew where he was, or if he believed that he was back home with his family. If so, she wondered why he felt so relaxed here. Then, he looked at his direction and he gasped, breaking awake with a stupor. He let out a yell and tried to flee, but she didn’t allowed it.

“Stop!” she thundered, her voice finding her usual authoritative voice, which made him stop on the spot, as if he simply couldn’t resist such order.

“Please, I’m sorry that I bothered you! I… I didn’t know you were here! I just smelt something good!”

“Calm down” asked Deanna, trying to sooth him now. “Do you like ribs?”

“I’m sorry?” asked Jason, looking at her as if she had started to speak Chinese to him.

“Do you like ribs?” repeated the giantess, gesturing toward her plates, even if he couldn’t see them from the ground. “I made far too much and I would like a helping hand in finishing it” she added with a smile. “So, do you like ribs?”

“I don’t know” mumbled the blond teenager, looking at his feet. “I… I never ate one…”

Deanna realized she was gawking at him only when he started to shift uncontrollably under gaze. She closed her mouth with a click as her teeth hit each other. What she had just heard reminded her atrociously vividly of how abused he had been. His body didn’t bear too many scars, but he had been so neglected, so simply uncared for that she almost felt like both yelling in wrath and sobbing pathetically. Instead, she did her best to compose herself and gestured once more for him to come closer, trying her best to look less imposing in his eyes.

“Well then, why don’t you come over here, Jason?” she asked, looking him straight in the eyes. “Nobody can live without tasting at least once a pork rib. Even if mine are extra spicy, so we’ll do our best to not have you spit fire, okay?”

Jason said nothing but he nodded and walked toward her, even if he still looked frightened and unsure of what she had in mind for him. It made her kind of sad, but it was just something she would have to work with so that he could feel safe and valued in the months and years to come. When he was close enough, she offered her hand to him, expecting that he knew what she had in mind, but he froze and looked at her utterly confused. She put a smile on her face to hide her sorrow and waited for him to realize that nothing wrong would happen before speaking.

“I need to lift you to the table, Jason” she explained. “I don’t want to just seize you and put you on my lap or on the table. You have to take my hand, even sit on it. It won’t be the best or safest way to put you up, but it’s the most respectful.”

“I… I’m not sure I can sit on it” he blurted, blushing quite a lot. “I’m just in my boxers… And… and your hands aren’t that large!”

“They are large enough for it, I assure you!” laughed the black giantess, shaking her head and beaming at the Minor who, by replying to her that way was clearly showing that he was feeling better around her now. “I’m so tall that you can sit in my hands, even if you won’t fit in one, I assure you. I did this with my dad when I was younger, and he was taller – and wider, let’s be honest- than you, so nothing to worry about for you.”

Jason didn’t reply anything to sat, but he did sat awkwardly on her palm. With a low chuckle, she brought him up to his lap, looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. He meekly gestured for her to put him higher and she obliged, bringing her hand over the table, so he looked like hovering there, gently swaying as he let his legs, looking strangely cute and innocent, which almost made her coo, even if she managed to contain herself. She didn’t want to sound strange to him. She tilted her hand a little and he jumped on the table, wobbling a little when his feet hit the wood.

“So? Was it so terrifying?” she asked him, tilting her head a little, enticing him to talk.

“No” he admitted. “But it feels… strange to be so high, I’m not used to being…”

“To being well treated? Considered like important enough to stand with me as an equal?” asked Deanna, interrupting him softly.

“I… Yes” he said, blushing and looking away, as if she had put a bright light on him.

“Don’t worry, it’s natural that you feel embarrassed that I point that out. But it’s something that I want you to hear and trust, more than anything, more than me or anyone. You are worthy of being here. You deserve to be treated with respect, to be allowed to speak your mind.”

The blond boy said nothing, shifting uncomfortably and Deanna chuckled, reaching for her fork and knife. An alarmed look came on Jason’s features, but as suddenly as it had appeared, it disappeared as he took a deep breath, and seemed to steel himself. Then he looked up at her and smiled, and a sudden warmth rushed through her. It was something she had never experienced and she thanked the Universe for being born as a MAJOR, a Cyclopean even, which had allowed her to live so long and meet him, once she felt mature enough to discover what true love was and enjoy it.

“Where are mines?” asked the Minor, who was now searching the table for his utensils.

“I… Wait a moment, I’ll pick some for you!” replied the giantess, getting up to go and fetch his.

“Jesus Christ…” mumbled Jason, his eyes bulging when he sized her up, noticing how truly massive she was, his position atop the table making her even more imposing somehow, with her huge breasts just above his head.

“Liking what you see? No, don’t be ashamed. I want to be yours, and I want you to enjoy those feelings” she said, leaning forward so that her cleavage was displayed for her little crush. “Ooh… naughty boy” she moaned when she felt his hands on her tits.

“They… they are so firm and heavy…” he said, looking transfixed on this part of her body.

“They are sweetie. Each of them weight more than you, several times over. That’s the advantage of being a gigantic woman compared to the man I love, and they are firm enough for you to be between them. Don’t you want to be in there, baby? Don’t you want me do feed you in your nest?”

“They… they do smell good” chuckled Jason, surprising her a little. “But… but it would be a little… a little risqué, don’t you think Miss… I mean, Deanna?”

“Hum, not really… But I won’t try to put you there today, if you’re not yet sold on the idea, and I have to fetch you a fork and knife, right?”

“Uhh… sure” replied the confused Minor, adding to the black colossus’ amusement.

Deanna went to the kitchen’s cabinet, swaying her hips absurdly, in a way which somehow seemed to entice younger men to her, when she herself didn’t find it so incredibly sexy. But she never had such a beautiful fly to catch than Jason, so she had to use anything but vinegar to lure him in. And when I’ll go for the kill, it’ll be the kinkiest, sexiest, night of his life… until our next together! She let out a chuckle which almost transitioned to a full-blown laugh but she managed to stifle it at the last moment, so as to not sound too creepy.

When she walked back to the table, turning very slowly to give the Minor the time to pretend he hadn’t been transfixed by her backside, she was greeted with a very red in the face Jason, who seemed unable to turn his eyes from her ass, even tilting his head a little, as if to try if he could glance a bit of it. When he realized that walking closer to him, she obviously could see him, he gasped and turned away so quickly he fell on the table, his face just inches from her very spicy ribs.

“Are you okay?” asked Deanna, only mildly concerned, considering that the table wasn’t so hard that he could get really hurt by falling on it.

“I am… but it’s very hot!”

“I like my food to be like myself. It helps wake people up!” laughed heartily the Cyclopean.