- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh yeah, while I think about it, my patron's billing is on pause for July so if you want to pledge, wait for August perhaps ^^

“I know we haven’t talked in a very long time, and it’s entirely my fault” said Daenna Matthewson to her father, who, as always, remained silent.

The gigantic woman sighed as the chill autumn wind played with her black locks, making strands of her hair move as if it had its own life. At 6 m even (19’7), she was the smallest of Shannon and Alejandro’s Matthewson eight children –excluding Gabriel and Isabella, who were twins and Minors to boot. The tallest was obviously Anne, their firstborn and heir apparent. She even made their mom look small, at seven meters and eight centimeters (23’2)! Only when it came to breast size did Shannon remained uncontested. Almost all her daughter had big breasts, even Isabella, but none came close to her size.

Adrian was the next smallest after Deanna, standing at a “measly” 6m12 (20’), but he boasted such a huge penis that he often joked that, his junk had sucked at least 1m50 (5’) out of his height to add to it. The giantess had to admit that, even as addicted to casual sex as she was, she had never seen a dick as huge as her older brother’s. Adrian and she shared a love for orgy, after all, so she knew perfectly his shape and weight. She even had sucked on it once, but they had agreed that it was a little too Lannister for their tastes.

Her three younger siblings who were also Cyclopeans –since the twins were the last born of Alejandro and Shannon- were Aidan, Maria and Ofelia. Aidan was tall, standing at a proud 6m55 (21’5), with a physique so perfect that more than a woman had pursued her, only to be rejected – he was gay, after all. It never ceased to amuse Daenna to see models trying to prove that they could still woo him, only to see him pounding their chauffeurs, bodyguards and the like. When he wanted to, Aidan was able to get his way with any man.

Maria was the second tallest, at seven meters even (23’) and she was chubby. It was a sight to behold, this enormous mass who had nothing of the very muscular frame of normal Cyclopeans at first sight. She had a round belly, the biggest breasts of the children and a sex drive which made even Daenna look like a nun. Maria never went out without at least three boy-toy, Minors with whom she lived and fucked several times a day. Even her older –and smaller- sister found it frightening to see her excuse herself every hour or so to have a round of sex.

Finally, Ofelia was the stricter less prone to fun and games of the lot. She was lithe, almost thin for a Cyclopean, with small breasts, like their paternal grand-mother and aunt. She stood a little over 6m15 (20’2) but often looked taller in high heels and even without them, her aura made her intimidating. From what Deanna had heard, her division – the Human Resources- was run like a clockwork, which seemed pretty normal once you knew Ofi. Deanna’s own Division of Minor Protection was a lot less well-organized, but it still racked quite the profit and helped the poor little babies out there in the world.

It had been a joint agreement between their parents that every child of them learnt how their mother’s business worked – even the Minors! It had led to quite a great deal of arguments back then, because Shannon hadn’t wanted to expose her smallest babies to such a great amount of stress, but finally, she had relented – partially. Gabriel and Isabella had been under Mom’s gaze and hadn’t really fronted a division. Nonetheless, they were presented as shining examples of Minor’s emancipation, and Deanna had had no qualms about using it in her campaigns.

“But, well, you knew all of that already, Daddy” she said, chuckling a little sadly perhaps, even as the sun played with her dark skin- the darker among her siblings.

She looked up and sighed. Even if the warm rays of the summer sun were playing on her body, she felt cold, as always when she came here. Old Creek was a beautiful place, if a sleepy one. But to the 104 years old Cyclopean, it was the resting place of her Daddy. And it made all the beauty here bittersweet, at best. She crouched and deposited several flowers, of all kind, on Alejandro’s tombstone. It was really a simple one, a slab of white stone. As always, tears welled up in her eyes – even if he had died over forty years ago.

“I still miss you, you know? We still miss you. All of us. Mom’s always a mess when she comes back from here… and she didn’t heed your advice, you know? She’s one hundred and thirty-six years, and she has spent the last forty years alone – well, not in a relationship, at least. But you’ve almost become a step-dad, twice. She aborted, thought. A shame, because I really think she needs to have more kids to get better. I know it helps me!”

It was an understatement to say that she had been the most precautious of the Matthewson’s children to have kids of her own. Anna had waited until she was 25 and found the “perfect made” – tall, handsome and rich, to marry to develop the wealth of the family, while Adrian, two years older than Deanna, had had his first bastard at around sixteen. Deanna’s first child came when she was thirteen and a half, after a crazy night away from her parents. Even today, she couldn’t help but chuckle remembering how scandalized everyone had been.

Of course, she had kept the baby, a MAJOR –today a Cyclopean- boy she had named T’Challa, because his father was an exchange student from Nigeria and she loved the Black Panther movie. And he had been the first of many. Unlike even her siblings, she was a true genius, she knew better than all her teachers all years, every years, and she constantly aced all her courses, without trying. Partying and fucking and getting knocked up had been her way to deal with it. She remembered vividly how her little Daddy she loved so much always looked happy to help her, in spite of his grumble.

That’s how she had ended, at her current age, with just a few wrinkles and crow feet, with twenty-seven kids. She had spent most of her teens to fifties knocked up, if she was honest, but it never bothered her. Unlike Maria, who had sex for the sheer pleasure of it, it was the knowledge that she would get pregnant with someone’s baby when she couldn’t even bother to remember their name, which made her feel great. At first, everyone had grumbled, but by now, all her siblings where quite happy to see her tribe come to the family reunions.

She obviously was a grandmother, and she was proud to be not only the first to have given-grandchildren to her parents, but also great-grandchildren. Her older babies had grown up well and while none possessed her vast intellect, nor drive to spawn countless children, they all had had considerable families. All but Mary-Rose, her latest and only Minor child, who, at age sixteen, sometimes chaffed at her Mother’s overprotective nature. But as the head of the Minor Protection –which included the creation of preserves to protect and promote genetic diversity among the smaller human beings- Deanna was very serious when it came to protecting her small baby.

“I would love for you to see them all. We’re so numerous we could end being the main source of Cyclopeans in the future! Can you believe that peoples are starting to apply lineage to us, since apparently, we have stopped popping at random in families with no prior account? Well, the Matthewson Lineage of Cyclopean is the most numerous thanks to me! I should petition for it to be registered as the Deanna Lineage, don’t you think? And… and well, it’s a little bit because of that that I’m here today.”

It was hard to admit, even before a simple tomb, that she was now confused and a little lost. It wasn’t what she was used to. She dominated all her partners, she rarely, if ever, fucked raw other Cyclos, because she loved to be bigger than them. But today, it was a far smaller man which kept her awake at night, fingering herself and doing her best to remain silent, so as to not frighten him. Jason was so small, so frail, compared to her. And he came from such a poor family, having escaped the slums of Los Angeles only because he happened to bump into her car with his bike, two weeks ago.

“I’m… You know, I told you. I would never fall in love. it wasn’t for me. It’s not what I want. Well… turns out it’s not up to me… I think you would like him. He’s got a temper, beneath his fear of Cyclopeans. I can tell he went through a lot, and it makes me fall for him all the harder.”

She wondered what her Daddy would have actually told her about it. While he had never chided her for having so many children – and justifying it because of her superior metabolism- having a daughter falling for a Minor who was barely over a tenth of her age… I think it would have made him uneasy. But I can’t go against my heart. He’s so cute and look so in need of a Mommy and lover. I just need to have him admit it.

Something which was easier said than done, considering that he so far remained at her grand-parents’ house, with Mary-Rose, for their own safety. Not that Old Creek was dangerous, but Deanna tried her best to not stir the sleepy town too much when she came. And even if it now boasted a permanent population of three Minors, ranging from forty to six and five years old, respectively, it was far from usual for two Minor teenagers to roam around. Plus her Aunt Laura was with Grandpa and Grandma, who truly needed the help, now that they were going well into their elderly phase.

“You know… the world has changed so much! Minors are far more numerous, even if they are a lot less than normal MAJORS. And us Cyclopeans… well, we are roughly around 50 000 around the world now, and new changes are happening. Hermaphrodite women – one of my girl even, is one!-, Tiers 3 in greater number… It’s all a bit crazy to be honest, and why Minors-exclusive preserves had to be created, to make sure that your genes weren’t erased from Humanity’s collective legacy.”

She smiled as she imagined how he would have shook his head and said that MAJORS were just crazy. It was how Gabriel and Isabella acted, and they were well into their eighties. They seemed to have ever more hard time accepting some changes, such as following the technology’s evolution. But it made them even cuter, seeing them all grumpy when their mirrors pinged new mails and the like. She could never help herself and often ended laughing her ass out when it happened. But it wasn’t what she would have wanted her dad to help her with.

“He’s so young… Daddy, I… I don’t know how to relate to him, somehow! His mind isn’t shielded, he’s an open book, but it makes everything harder, because I can feel his suspicion, his arousal, his… his everything, really!”

The truth was, the first few nights, when he had slept on a couch, she had spent hours, standing in the dark, listening his dreams and nightmares. She had never felt such an urge, but the way he moved, the way he acted… everything drove her to him, like a moth to a flame. She knew next to nothing about him, when she had been smitten, just his name really. Jason Cutler; she had then made use of her wealth and influence to learn more about him and his family. And what she had discovered had reinforced her drive to seduce the young boy.

At barely sixteen and a half, Jason had fled a house plagued by violence. His parents, both MAJORS, had had four kids, and he was the last. The first two were normal MAJORS, the third an hermaphrodite, particularly brutal and ferocious, apparently. And he, a poor Minor stuck in a very toxic environment, where he wasn’t cared for. He hadn’t been sent to school, and had displayed a blatant lack of home-schooling. He barely knew how to read and write. It was infuriating to still see such poor treatment of Minors in California.

“You should see him Daddy… he has scars and bruises all over. And I think his older sister used to abuse him, even if he doesn’t want to admit it yet. Those nightmares are just too vivid to not be the result of actual events. But I don’t know how to heal him just yet…”

She shivered, thinking about how fucked up Brie Cutler was. Her informants had revealed that she still searched the neighborhoods of LA in search of her brother, and it didn’t seem to be because she was worried about him. Reports states that she wanted her “dick-sleeve” back. That woman was a brawler, apparently known for her viciousness in underground fights in the area. Deanna had understood that she would be a danger for Jason, and had taken action. She had had the girl brought to her, a week ago, while her brother rested in her home.

“I don’t think she knows how to talk. Only scream and bark. It was insufferable. When I stated that her brother had filled the form for Minor to seek refuge to avoid violent family members, she tried to strangle me!”

She had been so shocked that the smaller MAJOR had managed to get her hands around her neck before she reacted. But then, she made sure that Brie wouldn’t bother her ever again, nor Jason for a very, very long time. It was funny how MAJORS failed to realize how powerful Cyclopeans were compared to them. She had soundly broken the girl, leaving her a mess sent to the hospital for the next several weeks, with broken arms, hands and legs. And she had said nothing about it to Jason.

“Anyway, Dad… I need to go now, Grandpa wants us to eat all together, with Aunt Laura, Uncle Paul and their children, and I want to help, so I have to go to the grocery store. Mom will come later in the year, as she always do. Says hi to her from me!”

With tears in her eyes, Deanna leant forward and kissed the tombstone.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Not like that! You need to dodge! There, push this button while pushing the pad that way!” said her latest daughter, laughing.

“It’s harder than you would think! I never had one of those!” replied Jason, sounding amused.

“Is everything alright?” asked Deanna as she entered the restroom to see the two Minor teenagers playing on an old console, she couldn’t really tell which.

“Oh, hi Mom!” chirped Mary-Rose, waving at her from her sitting position on the floor.

“Hi Miss Matthewson” mumbled Jason, blushing abundantly, giving his fair skin a delicious reddish tint, thought the giantess.

Mary-Rose and he were almost perfectly the same age, but the two couldn’t have been more different. Her daughter was chubby, and relatively tall, around 1m75 (5’7), with curvy forms, common among the Matthewson women. She looked stunning, thanks both to her dark skin and curly hair combined with her Asian face and frame, courtesy of her father. Jason looked almost malnourished by comparison, at 1m66 (5’4), his blond hair and blue eyes making him even more vulnerable to the colossus.

“Please Jason. Call me Deanna!” said the Cyclopean woman as she dropped her errands on the counter, looking longingly at the small teenager. “You know that you don’t have to be so guarded around me, or you should by now!”

“Sorry… It’s just that… All of this a little overwhelming to me, Miss… I mean Deanna” he explained, as she slowly took each item out of her bags, never looking away from him.

“Really? Why so? I hope I’m not the one making you feel overwhelmed. I surely would need to take things into my hands to make you feel better then…”

“Mom! Nobody’s blind enough to not understand your innuendos, and it’s gross!” complained Mary-Rose, who belched to show how disgusted she was. “Seriously, Jason could be your son.”

“Or my great-grandson!” huffed Deanna, not liking her daughter’s tone very much. “It should be seen as a strength, my dear” she added softly to her crush. “It means we could grow old together and that I’m quite able to take care of you and you alone very soon.”

“Bah! I’ll be going in my room! I don’t want to hear anything else about it tonight. It’s just fucking gross that you want to date my new friend is all!” huffed Mary-Rose, jumping on her feet.

Deanna shook her head and sighed. She had explained everything to her daughter as soon as she realized that she couldn’t just have a flick with Jason. But the teenage girl really didn’t took it well. It had been a heated argument even as the rescued kid had been treated by one of her older kid, Alejandro, who looked so much like his grand-father, with a darker skin however. Thankfully, he hadn’t heard her yelling at Mary-Rose, even if the Cyclopean mother was almost certain that he had been “enlightened” by her lastborn, considering how guarded he was now.

“What are you playing at?” she asked, once she had finished unpacking and put everything in its place. “I’m afraid I don’t recognize the game.”

“It’s Diablo III on Switch” mumbled Jason, looking away and fidgeting. “I… I don’t think it’ll…”

“Of course! I should have recognized it! I’m surprised you want to play it. It’s even older than me! Should I guess that you really like retro-gaming?” she said, interrupting him while sitting just next to him, so he would be almost grazed by her wide ass.

“I… I… I never had the opportunity to play any console game” he stuttered, trying to move away from her a little, but she kept him in place by letting her right arm fall on his other side, making use of her vastly superior size.

Even sitting next to each other, she towered over him. He barely cleared her navel that way, which meant that if he tried to look up to her, he had to glance over her wide breasts. Which made him gulp, all the time. He had a real hard time looking higher at her face, and when he finally managed to do, she smiled at him, her most enticing smile, and the way he blushed and tried to shift his body so she wouldn’t be able to see his erection. It was just adorable, the way he thought she couldn’t know what he was doing.

“Really? When we’ll return home to San Francisco, we’ll look after one together, okay?”

“I… Why?” bluntly asked the Minor, putting his game in pause and turning toward her fully, frowning a little as if he was thinking it was all a trap she was laying for him to fall into. “Why do you want to do all that with me? I’m just a little worthless shit to you!”

“Don’t talk like that!” thundered Deanna. “You’re not worthless, not to anyone! I want that attitude to be changed, and quickly young man! I won’t accept a Minor being so self-depreciating!”

“WELL THAT’S JUST A LOAD OF BULLSH-“ he roared, jumping on his feet, but she moved faster than he and pushed him back on the ground, silencing him by kissing him, letting her tongue enter his mouth, which froze him for a moment.

“Language young man. I’ve outgrown any attraction I could have had for bad boys. I won’t tolerate such a foul mouth in my house, and before you try to outsmart me, it doesn’t meant you’ll be thrown away in the wide wild word. It just mean that you’ll need to become a better version of yourself, one who doesn’t need to resort to screams.”

“If I don’t scream and swear no one will care about what I say!” cried out Jason, sounding so sad and lost that she almost let him go, but she managed to harden herself – which was a lot harder around Minors, she had realized long ago.

“I’ll hear you even if you whisper. I’ll care about you even if you don’t feel like talking. That’s how much I feel drawn toward you, and I know in my heart that it’s not a flick, not a one month’s attraction. I want you to believe that, if nothing else.”

“But… why me? You’re so tall, and beautiful, and wealthy, you could have anyone!”

“That’s what my father asked my mother. I can’t give you another answer that she one she gave him. Because I know you’ll make me a better person, that you’ll make me feel whole, and that I’ll be able to provide you with the love and safety you deserve.”

Jason looked utterly confused now, and with a quick peck on his cheek, Deanna lifted herself from over her minuscule crush. She caressed his hair and sauntered back tower the counter, to prepare a bit of the meal they would share this evening. She smiled as he sat back and looked at her as if he was seeing her for the first time – which wasn’t so surprising since they hadn’t had much time alone together before today. Two weeks flied when one had to make sure that the police couldn’t simply barge in and bring her crush back to her toxic family.

“You’re crazy” finally blurted Jason. “That’s just… people don’t fall in love like that!”

“Really? That’s what happened to my Mom. She fell in love with my Dad the first day she saw him. And they were three!” chuckled Deanna.

“That’s…. I just can’t…” stammered the poor Minor, clearly confused beyond any hope of understanding what was happening now.

“I know. It’s perfectly normal. We need to give ourselves time. I know we can click. I know you’ve done it for me already, and I know I’ll click for you, if we take our time together. And don’t tell me you never dreamt about someone coming to save you from the life you lived before we met. It would be a lie, and I don’t like liars.”

“Rose-Mary told me that you and your siblings and other Cyclos lie all the time” feebly countered Jason, who realized that he may have said too much when she squinted. “I mean…”

“Don’t try to cover up your honesty. It’ll only demean you. I guess I’ll have to make some time to talk with my baby daughter about certain unacceptable behavior…”

“Please, don’t hurt her!” frantically pleaded Jason, startling the giantess. “I.. I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t… don’t hit her!”

“I would never so much as lay a hand on her – or you!” cried out Daenna, horrified by how distraught beautiful Minor before her was –his mind shot out so much fear and even terror that she had to close her own! “What kind of person hit a Minor?”

“Mo… Most MAJORS?” tried Jason while shaking like a leaf.

It was the moment Daenna realized that convincing him to open himself to her, to accept her new feelings toward him, wouldn’t be as easy as she had expected. If you ever fall in love with a Minor – or even a normal MAJOR, remember that your size will intimidate them and that they’ll need to be reassured that you truly care about them, had told her Daddy so long ago. Her casual walkway toward love and couple life turned out to be a journey.

Deanna smiled.