- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the chapter 2 ! I hope you'll like it :)

Chapter 2: First Evening

Jason shifted, trying to find a more comfortable position without bringing to much attention to himself. It was utterly alien to him, to be seated at the same table as MAJORS. In his sixteen years, he had never been treated like an equal, he had always eaten at the feet of his betters. Or sometime from Brie’s shlong, when they were alone and she wanted to remind him how superior she was compared to him. And here he was, in a pleasant house, surrounded by MAJORS, including the tallest he had ever seen, sitting just next to him.

“Is everything okay?” asked Deanna, leaning toward him a little. “If the chair’s too wide, or make you uncomfortable, I’m pretty sure you can eat on the table, like Mary-Rose!”

“It’s not as bad as it looks!” giggled the other Minor, who seemed to have taken whatever rebuke her mother had given her quite nicely.

“I’m fine” mumbled Jason, blushing as the gigantic woman who seemed enthralled in him brought her head even closer, her breath playing with his blond hair.

“You don’t need to play the tough guy sweet pea” said Deanna Matthewson, caressing his back, which made him shiver. “You can eat on my lap, if it makes you feel better.”

“Deanna!” shouted Ofelia Ferrand, glaring at the colossus. “Leave this poor boy some space, will you? He needs it, that’s obvious!”

“But…” tried the Cyclopean, but she was cut off by the old woman who seemed to be her grandma.

“No but, young lady” stated another, slightly older MAJOR than Deanna, but clearly a lot younger that Ofelia and Jules Ferrand. “You can’t just crowd him and expect anything good coming from it. You two aren’t your parents, you need to get that!”

“I know that already, Aunt Laura! But you should know better than to yell around Minors. They have extremely sensitive ears, and my poor Jason has had a rough life, he needs calming environment and healthy relationships to acclimate to his new life.”

“This discussion ends now” ordered the patriarch. “If neither of you can behave around a Minor, I’ll have to make sure he’ll find a place where he’ll be listened to and cared for.”

Jason said nothing and hung his head down. He didn’t want to have any problem, with anyone. He was grateful for Deanna to have taken him away from his toxic family, even if he still felt utterly lost in this brand new life. But seeing such old and well-mannered MAJORS all around him was incredibly strange to him. The tallest among them was also the youngest, and she was almost ten times his age! It was insane, but he couldn’t deny her appeal. Still, he took this opportunity to really look at all the other peoples sitting around the table.

Jules Ferrand was striking. He had a pure white beard, probably three or four inches long, well groomed and shorter hair combed over to the left; just as white. His face was extremely wrinkled but his eyes weren’t cloudy at all and he had a strong voice. He seemed gentle and caring, and he often had smiled at him during the day he spent here, while taking care of his garden. Jason had never been around a MAJOR over 160 years old, like the Ferrand, and it was a strange thing to meet someone old enough to remember a world so different from the one they now lived in.

“Now, now. No need to threaten them Jules! Kids need to make their own experiences. And Deanna has always been so enthusiastic about everything! She’s much like her mother in this respect.”

“She’s also prone to short-span attention problem” huffed Laura, who looked slightly older than the Cyclopean, even if Jason couldn’t tell by how much.

“It’s not because you’ve been content with just one guy who ditched you as soon as he meet a younger and bustier gal that I should be ashamed of myself and the life I lived!” roared the giantess, frightening the poor Minor, who didn’t expect such an outburst.

“Well at least I don’t fuck with every guy just to add children to a checklist!” hissed Laura in return. “You can well enough pretend that you care about Jason, but the moment you’ll see a bigger dick, you’ll drop it, we all know it!”

“ENOUGH!” yelled Jules. “Laura, Deanna, out! Both of you! I won’t tolerate such language and subjects in this house!”

The two younger women looked at each other, glaring, their faces revealing their reciprocal loathing. It was something that Jason was used to, this tension and even hatred between family members. He knew what it meant. One of them would take him and have her way with him and he would be left panting and crying as he would heal back slowly, keeping bruises for weeks, that he would have to hide when the social services would sometime come by to check on him, never even bothering to spend some alone time with him to confirm what his family said about his life.

The two MAJOR got up and for a moment, he was afraid that the black giantess would rush at her smaller aunt, but after exchanging another dithering glance, the two parted ways. Laura went for the door, got her keys and left without a word, while Deanna walked toward the garden’s door and went outside. It surprised him a little, and a heavy silence fell over the table. Ofelia looked really sad, Jules tired and Mary-Rose didn’t seem to care one bit. Jason felt bad, as if it was his fault. He hesitated, not knowing what to tell, until he finally blurted out something.

“I’m sorry. I… I didn’t want to make them go at each other throats…”

“Oh dear… it’s not your fault at all, really” stated Ofelia, trying to appease his guilt. “Laura and Deanna never liked each other much. You see, Deanna was born among many children near her age, older and younger both. But Laura, despite being our fourth and last child, thirteen years younger than the closest to her, and all our children had already left the next by then so… well, she was basically a lone child, and it made her have quite a different perspective in life.”

“Why did you had her so late compared to the other?” meekly asked Jason, who looked at his food.

“Really? You don’t know Old Creek’s story and its two most famous children?” asked Mary-Rose.

“I… no… sorry. I’m not… I’m not very cultivated” explained Jason, blushing abundantly.

“Educated” corrected Jules, gently. “And don’t worry, we won’t judge you. Deanna told us what you went through when she explained we would have two Minor guests instead of one.”

“My grandparents were born here” explained Mary-Rose. “One was to be the wealthiest woman ever, CEO of Matthewson Corporation, and she could have become president of the United States – according to her and her cronies. And my grandpa… Well, he became the object of a local legend, because some asshole MAJOR crushed his arm to pulp and he killed him or something like that.”

The Minor girl seemed utterly unconcerned by her granddad’s plight, while her tone when she talked about the woman Jason guessed was Shannon Matthewson, was dithyrambic. He found it a little choking to see her so flippantly unmoved by the plight she was describing. The very idea that anyone could crush someone’s arm was horrific to him – and he was used to being abused by MAJORS. But the idea that, somehow, a Minor was able to kill one of the superior and gigantic beings, seemed so ridiculous that he couldn’t believe it.

“I would like to speak about something else if you don’t mind, Mary-Rose” asked Ofelia, softly. “I understand that you don’t care about it, you never knew him but… as a parent, I don’t think I was ever sadder than when I saw Alejandro’s funerals. A child should never die before his parents, even if they are MAJORS and him a Minor…”

“Oh please, gran-gran! He died like, decades ago! You shouldn’t feel so sad about it!” huffed Mary-Rose, which greatly shocked Jason, since the old woman had started to cry softly.

“You can’t say that!” he said, slightly more vehemently that he would have wanted. “It’s not our fault we’re born weaker and with shorter lives, but it doesn’t mean that someone can’t be sad about us passing away! I would like for someone to be sad when I’ll die, and not because I can bring them some sort of egotistical pleasure.”

His last sentence was quite bitter, he knew it perfectly, but he didn’t try to hide it. All his life, he had been more of a stress ball, something his parents and his siblings used and abused when things didn’t went like they wanted in their life. He had been backhanded, hit, spit on, and many other forms of abuse as far as he could remember. The idea that his birth family could care about him as a person enough to be so sad that he wouldn’t be with them was both alien and incredibly endearing to him, and he couldn’t have Ofelia mocked because of it.

“Now you choose to have guts?” huffed Mary-Rose, her cute face frowning a little. “It would be a lot better if you said no to my Mom. Before she gets her way with you, if possible.”

“I won’t have my way with him” growled the powerful voice of Deanna.

“Mom, I didn’t meant to…” started Mary-Rose, quite frantically, as her mother strode toward her, her face a tempestuous mask of furor. “Let me down!” shrieked the Minor when she was lifted from the table and made to dangle before her mother’s face.

“Shut up!” roared the giantess, shaking her daughter like a rag doll. “Do you even know why I brought you here, when I usually left you at home when I came to Old Creek!?”

“Mom, please; I’m sorry!” cried the little girl, who looked utterly doll-like compared to her powerful and outraged mother, who seemed unable to hear her plight.

“I never brought you because I didn’t thought you needed it!” roared Deanna. “I thought you were above the common pettiness of our time! I thought that by virtue of being a Minor, you wouldn’t be so pathetic and vain! But I realize I was wrong to assume that it was the case. You need to learn to care about others, not just your little sorry ass, am I clear!?”

“Yes, yes! Please, I’ll do everything, anything you want! Please, put me down Mama, I’m sorry! I’m so-oo-ooo-rry! Don’t hurt me, don’t hurt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

“Hurt you?” asked Deanna, almost growling. “Have I ever even spanked you, you little idiot? Of course not! But see, you don’t care about what you did, only what could happen to you! You’ll have to learn to open yourself to the plights of other, otherwise you’ll end being a despicable human being. Will you do some efforts or should I give up on you!?”

Jason was utterly terrified by this. Someone so enormous shouldn’t have been able to be angry. It was as if a Goddess had come to this world and judged it unworthy. Deanna’s voice cracked like thunder in a dark night, and she stood powerfully, her arm holding her daughter folded and turned toward her face, the other outstretched as if she was judging some absent or invisible someone who had also committed some fault. The two very old MAJORS cuddled next to each other, looking both sad and frightened by their colossal grand-daughter.

“Please, stop! Don’t hurt her!” cried out Jason, one more acting before thinking.

Deanna looked at him, surprised by his outburst and how strident his voice was. Jason was standing in his chair, a very dangerous position to be in. Even the two old Ferrand turned toward him, but they seemed more supportive than angry at him, and it emboldened him. He needed to step up, if MAJORS were backing him, perhaps he was in the right and would be able to convince the giantess to stop what she was doing and calm down. And it seemed to work, because the Cyclopean wasn’t shouting anymore, and slowly lowered her daughter toward the table.

“I’m sorry” mumbled the giantess, dropping her crying daughter on the wooden surface. “I’ve… quite the temper at times, as you have seen twice now… I must look utterly terrible…”

“I… I’ve seen worse” blurted the small teenager, looking up at the stunning giantess MILF. “But… But you shouldn’t act like. I… I think…”

“And you’re right, of course” replied the Cyclopean woman, extending a hand as if to caress him, but retracting her hand when he flinched. “I especially need to learn to control myself, but it’s a common problem among the Matthewson’s MAJORS… Can you forgive you Mommy, my little puppy?” she asked, her voice full of contrition as she lifted her daughter from the table once more, only to have her cradle in the curvature of her neck and upper breasts.

“Moo-o-oooo-my!” cried out Mary-Rose, clutching at her gigantic mother, “I’m so-ooo-oo-ooo-orry!”

“I’m sorry too, sweet pea… I shouldn’t have been so angry at you, I keep forgetting how fragile you can be, because you mimic your sibling’s behavior when they were your age. I’ll do better, in the future, I promise. Can you forgive Mommy? Can you do that without forgetting the core of what I wanted to tell you, but failed to convey properly my little baby doll?”

“Okay” sniffed Mary-Rose. “And I’ll try to be less egotistical and self-centered!”

“That’s great my little love. Mommy will come and see you when you’ll go to bed, okay? But for now, we really need to end the dinner. Where is Laura?” she asked her parents.

“She went home, I suspect” replied Jules, sounding sad. “I was hoping that you two would be able to see eye to eye and be nicer tonight” he added, almost to himself.

“I’m sorry grandpa. You know that I have quite the temper and that Laura and I never liked each other – at all. But I’ll try to be gentler if I see her again before heading home, I swear.”

“That’s all we can ask you, dear” said Ofelia, even if she also sounded defeated.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was lying on a massive MAJOR-Sized bed in an equally impressive bedroom. It had been Ofelia and Jules’ second child’s room. A normal-sized MAJOR named Alaric, who apparently now lived in Los Angeles. Mary-Rose was sleeping in the sole Minor-sized room, her granddad’s own. And Deanna… He didn’t know where she would be sleeping and he was a little too afraid to ask. He wasn’t blind or deaf, it was clear she had to hots for him. He just wasn’t sure it was reciprocal, no matter how incredibly sexy she was and how she flirted with him.

He couldn’t deny the appeal. She was incredibly sexy, with her curves, dark skin and beautiful eyes. He wasn’t sure her hair was natural, because it didn’t seem curly enough, but if Mr. and Mrs. Ferrand were indeed her grand-parents, perhaps it was the result of her being biracial. He felt his dick getting fully erect just at the thought of her body, and it made her kind of ashamed of himself. It was a good thing he was all alone in this room, perhaps he could get some quick relief before drifting off to sleep, what with the dinner being heavy on his belly.

“Don’t worry grandma, I’ll be careful!” said Deanna, as she entered his room, her body clad in several towels and another surrounding her head, probably to dry her hair.

“Mrs. Matthewson!” shouted Jason, his face turning bright red he suspected, as he turned away from her, to avoid any suspicion that he could have been peeking at her.

“Miss. Miss Matthewson my cute little morsel” laughed the giantess, coming closer from the sound of it. And you can turn around, there is no need to be shy, I’m fairly relaxed about nudity.”

“But… you’re in my room!” shouted the Minor, still looking away, despite his urges.

“Our room, actually. I don’t want to upset Laura more, by sleeping in her room – she used the one where my Aunt Lindsey slept as a child. Laura can be a real bitch when she wants to, and surely you wouldn’t let little old me sleeping rough on the couch, right?” she asked innocently.

“I…. No, of course but… the bed’s far too little for you… Not that you’re fat or anything!” he hastily added, realizing that what he said could sound really insulting for someone so massive.

“You’re so cute” giggle the Cyclopean woman, sitting next to him, which made him tumbled into her vast hips, redoubling her hilarity. “But I’m quite used to sleeping in normal bed – well, normal for the most common kind of MAJORS, of course. I’ll just have to sleep around you…”

“Around me!?” gasped Jason, who finally looked up to the giantess, only to gasp at what he saw. “You… your tits!” he almost cried out, his voice croaking a little.

“What have they?” asked Deanne, with such innocence in her voice that he realized she knew perfectly what was happening and relished his embarrassment.

“They are naked!” he yelled, unable to look away from the big and perky breasts, who still defied gravity when their owner was already over an hundred years old.

“Oh that? Why wouldn’t they, silly? I mean, you don’t find them ugly, right?”

There was a way she said the word ugly which made him shudder. It was a trap, an obvious one, but she seemed to really enjoy it, and it made him more nervous, not less. As if whatever he would say wouldn’t change what would happen this evening, but how. He gulped hard as the nipples visibly hardened under his gaze. He was literally transfixed by the size of her breasts, the fact that her nipples and areolas were darker, a whole shade darker than her skin. And they moved when she spoke, as if they tried to mesmerize him – and it worked!

“Jaaaa-aaa-son?” she almost sang, bringing him back to the situation at hand. “You seem to really like my boobs my little man… Do you want to touch them, sweetie?”

“I… Touch…. Touch them!?” he whizzed, his hands moving on their own, as she leant forward.

“Yes, you can touch them. I won’t ever prevent you from doing so when it’s just the two of us” she said, her voice calm and enticing. “Wouldn’t you like it? I know I would enjoy your hands on my body, if it can make you feel better. I mean, I know I’m kind of a MILF compared to you, but I’m still pretty, and I know that boys your age often tend to like my body.”

“But… but, Mary-Rose…. And, and you can have someone far better than me and…” said Jason.

“Touch them” said Deanna, her face slightly amused –or concerned, he couldn’t tell, really.

Jason gulped but did as he was told. He shuddered when his palm connected with the hot skin, feeling the density of the fat underneath it, the way it didn’t gave in, even while he tried to use more force. A light moan escaped the giantess’ lips, which startled him and he retracted his hands, only for them to be put in place once more when one of her own pressed them back on her right tit, which heaved with her breathing, which had quickened already.

“See? They won’t hurt you my lovely little man”, she cooed, massaging his hands with her fingers. “They have fed twenty-seven children already, and they crave to be touched, to be loved” she said, in a low and soft whisper, as her second hand caressed his back. “And I’m just like them.”

“Twen… twenty-seven?” croaked Jason, looking up from the boulders of flesh to gaze into the giantess’ eyes, as her fingers, longer than his hand, continued their dance.

“Yes… I had my first early on, and I loved to be pregnant. Mary-Rose is the last, you see. But after she was born, I realized that I didn’t want it anymore. I used to have a different father for each of my children –except the twins, of course. I even had a girl father one of them.”

“Oh…” he said, knowing all too well, how such a feat was possible, and it frightened him, since it brought a whole lot of bad memories he didn’t want to think about –ever again.

“You don’t need to think about her Jason. Enjoy the moment. And know that you are the one I want to have with me now. I want you to be the father of as many children as you can give me. I want us to grow old together, as a couple. And I would bring so much joy in your life –as much as you would bring into mine, if you said yes” she said, gently pushing him on his back, as she released his hands.

“But why?” he almost whined. “I’m not bright, I’m not wealthy, I’m weak and stupid and a lot younger than you and…”

She interrupted him by kissing him, tenderly. She pressed her lips on his own, their firmness quite surprising to the Minor. Her huge tongue slithered into his partially open mouth, and his body reacted on his own. While the softness of this embrace was radically different from what he knew, it wouldn’t be the first time he would have to share a French Kiss with a woman. She was just a lot taller than any of his sisters or his mother. And she smelled better, and used her hands to caress him while kissing, clearly caring about his feelings, and not just her own. He felt tear running down on his cheek as a warmth seemed to radiate from her toward him.

“Oh my poor, sweet, man” she whispered, kissing his cheeks softly and tenderly. “You can cry. Don’t feel bad about it. I’m old enough to have learnt that having feelings and showing them is never a weakness when you are with someone worth your time. And despite everything I can seem to be in your eyes still, I very much want to be worth your time…”

Her hands snaked beneath his shirt and in a swift motion, he found himself with his torso exposed to the chillier air of the room, in spite of the furnace of the giantess’s body. He shivered as his own warmth seemed to be drained, and let out a small yelp when his body was engulfed into Deanna’s, as she coiled around him, bringing him away from her face so that he could rest his head on her taunt belly. It was then that he realized, with the towel encasing it gone without him noticing earlier, that she had powerful abs, which flexed underneath him.

“There… Don’t you feel better here, safer?” she asked him, her face hidden by her mounds.

“Yes…” he meekly admitted, as he let his hand caress the large muscles, which seemed to shift under his touch, which he found strangely enticing, as if he had some sort of power over the gigantic woman who was surrounding him.

“Then sleep my little man” she asked him, her tone making clear that it wasn’t a command. “Sleep, get well rested and be prepared to face another day. I’ll be there, and Mary-Rose, and my grand-parents, and even Aunt Laura. You will be safe, you won’t be asked to do anything you don’t want to. I’ll watch over you, my little prince…”

“Okay… I’ll do that. Can you promise me that you won’t enter my head when I’ll be dreaming?”

“Of course. I swear I’ll never do that, not without your prior and direct green light” she said, but he barely heard her as he drifted off to sleep in seconds.