- Text Size +

Chapter 9: A lunch with Maria

Deanna glared at the enormous backside of her younger sister. She hated this stupid nickname. She wasn’t little. Nobody ever called her little. Nobody but Maria. Her sister was seven years younger than her  but always treated her as if Deanna was the younger one -all because she had always been bigger than her at the same age, and quickly the same size, even !-, which had always infuriated her. Deanna had hoped that she would grow enough to tower over her forever, but it never happened. When her sister had hit puberty, she had grown like a weed and started exhibiting such constant lust that even their parents – their mother- had been frightened, which was unheard off for Shannon Matthewson.

It had been a near constant stream of orgy as Maria grew and grew, quickly discarding normal MAJORS for Cyclopeans, until they too were pushed away, so she could have Minors as toys. Deanna still shuddered with horror because of the memory when, aged eleven, she had barged into Maria’s room to reclaim her mirror, taken by her younger sibling, only to see her standing naked, in all her overweighed curviness, wearing four Minors as a bra, the poor tiny guys and gals straining against the weight of her breasts, even as the gigantic teenager had laughed and moaned at their most minute moves.

Deanna had immediately ran away to her parents, but when Shannon and Alejandro made it to Maria’s room, they were only met by their daughter in her bed, her four lovers of the day gently held in her embrace, gasping but none the worse to wear. The amused smirk that her titanic sister had given her afterwards still grated Deanna’s nerves, but there wasn’t much she could do. Maria with extremely shrewd, despite her almost all-consuming love of sex, and she had had seniority over her, since, as the Head of the Social Media division of the family’s business, she raked quite a lot of profit, which was used to fund Deanna’s own Minors Protection division. Which didn’t meant she had to like her sister, thankfully.

“So, Little Jay’” suddenly chirped the mountain of a woman. “How is life with my itty bitty little sister? Not too boring I hope? It wouldn’t do at all to have such a beautiful young man like you – well, you’re still a kid, but I’m sure you’ll be a real piece of eye candy soon enough- wasted in a dull relationship, which wouldn’t uplift you!”

“It… it’s really great!” replied her Minor, his high-pitched voice an indication of how terrified he was of Maria, which was probably a good thing, since it would help him avoid to become her prey. “And she isn’t itty or bitty in any way!” he added, a little more forcefully.

“Well, she’s older than me, that’s for sure. But...” mischievously said Maria, looking over her shoulder before abruptly turning, so close that Deanna could do nothing to prevent her titanic rack to fall on her own and crush it under it weight. “She’s far smaller than me, after all! And weaker, to boot. But I still love my Little Dea, and she loves me, even if she play hard to catch!”

Deanna almost shrieked in fear and anger when she felt her sister’s hands reaching for her ass and back. She opened her mouth to berate her, but was silenced when Maria simply pushed her head in her cleavage, a second time, in front of her employees. She felt as if the ground opened beneath her. Surely it was a nightmare! She was as weak as a sparrow compared to her sister, who possessed far less fat than muscle in spite of her chubby look. Struggle as she may, she couldn’t get free, and the humiliation of it all added a terrible sting to the whole event.

“She’s your sister!” screamed Jason, getting up and trying to punch the larger face of Maria, which only made the giantess giggle, as she finally released Deanna, who gasped for some air.

“Well, sure she is. And you’re quite the feisty morsel. I can’t wait for us to reach the dessert of our lunch. But let’s get to eat, I’m really famished, you know!”

“You bitch…” growled Deanna. “Yeah, let’s get you something to eat and choke on it!”

Maria laughed but released her, glancing at her amusingly.

-------------------------------------------------

“Ahem… excuse me, missus? Have you made your choice?”

Deanna glared at the waiter, even as Maria looked at him as if he was barely tolerated. A part of the older Matthewson daughters felt bad for the poor little – for them- MAJOR, who looked kind of cute, with his blond hair kept short and straight, piercing blue eyes looking at them with more than an hint of fear. Sadly for him, Maria had a way of making her extremely angry and irritable, and he would get a taste of it. It would feel good to vent. But as she opened her mouth to berate him, even if he didn’t work for her, she was cut off.

“I would like a beef entrecote, large with a side of French fries and a glass of orange juice, please” chirped Jason, clearly nervous but still adorable. “Minor sized!” he hastily added.

He was sitting in a Minor-sized chair, adapted to the Cyclopean lounge of the restaurant, just next to her. It had been a minor (eh) victory to see him clearly favor being by her than being in Maria’s lap, in spite of the “generous” offer of her sister. While they weren’t Bonded, his presence had a calming effect, on both of them, even if Maria was still clearly displaying her lack of interest in not stealing her elder sister’s stuff. Even her babies tended to find themselves in Maria’s room, where she cooed them and laughed happily!

“I’ll take three roasted chicken and two grilled lambs” she stated, her voice still gruff but a far cry from the verbal abuse she had been ready to unleash at the waiter. “I’ll also have Cyclo’ sized fries and corn rows, with each. And a bottle of your best wine.”

“My… someone is picky” laughed Maria, which angered Deanna a little more.

“Someone’s caring to look presentable and not like someone not caring for her look” she replied, grinning at her sister, who paled and squinted, clearly angered by this reply.

“I’ll take three roasted chicken and the same side dishes as my sister. And a keg of your best beer!” she growled, not looking away from her older sister’s face, who felt rather smug now.

“Are you sure? It wouldn’t do for you to collapse because you didn’t get your fill...” she added with a perfidious smile and evil joy in her voice.

“Fine! I’ll take three lambs with that, and a MAJOR sized entrecote! Each with fries and corn!” she almost barked at the poor waiter, who recoiled and tried to be everywhere else but there.

“How… how do you want your meat cooked?” he managed to croak, looking on the verge of losing consciousness, and Deanna truly would have felt sorry for him, if she hadn’t been a MAJOR.

“R… rare please” almost whispered Jason, who also looked quite frightened now.

“Medium!” growled the two sister in unison, clenching their fists as if their similar choice was a personal slight on their honor. “And I don’t think my… that Jason will have his rare. It would be a little too dangerous… You know how easily Minors can become ill with food poisoning.”

“I assure you that our Minor sized dishes are cooked with utmost care, and even prepared in advance to make sure nothing of the sort could happen, miss!” said the waiter, hesitating between anger at her insinuation and his terror of the two giantesses.

“And I like my meat rare!” complained Jason, making her twinge.

Please, don’t give ammunitions to Maria, she silently pleaded with him, but obviously he couldn’t read her mind, behind what she suspected was a cloud of anger. She didn’t need to look at her younger sibling to feel her radiating with mischievous joy. Maria was a sex-machine, but when she was able to canalize her lust away for a moment, she was really shrewd and Deanna started to really regret the absence of her usual sex-toys/Minor boyfriends. They would have disgusted Jason enough that she wouldn’t have been afraid of her sister snatching him from her.

“Standing up for the little guy here” lazily stated Deanna’s sibling, grinning at her. “He gets to decide what he wants to eat. We live in an enlightened era now, sister dearest, where Minors have rights, you know? Including deciding how they want their meat cooked!”

Deanna would have punched her in her chubby face. If it had just been the two of us, she would have tried to strangle that huge bitch, consequences be damned. But it wasn’t just she and her. Jason was here, and there was plenty of peoples, no doubt some filming them with smartphones or whatever other device they could find. If she started a brawl, not only would she lose it, she would be the object of ridicule worldwide, and her mother would let her displeasure known, by getting her out of any office work. All things she couldn’t afford.

“Do… do you want appetizers?” asked the waiter, already starting to back away.

“No thanks” replied Deanna and Jason, while Maria asked for some salad or something light.

As the waiter bolted away, the two sisters glared at each other. They had never really managed to see eye to eye, but today, Deanna really hated her sibling. But she couldn’t lose her head, she needed to learn why Maria was here and alone, to boot. She suspected that she wanted something from her, which didn’t sit well with her, no matter how much founding she could squeeze out of that enormous belly of her. But she needed to find a diplomatic way to breach the subject, otherwise it would be almost impossible to have her sister to open up.

“So, hum, Miss Maria?” suddenly asked Jason, surprising the two giantesses.

“Yes my dear?” replied Deanna’s sister, with such sweetness that the older woman almost threw up.

“Why have you come to L.A.? I mean, I know I’m just a Minor but… it’s clear you and Deanna don’t like each other and…”

His voice trailed off and then he fell silent when he noticed how the massive woman, the bigger he would probably ever see, thought Deanna, was looking at him. He had clearly surprised and offended Maria, and it made her day. Her sister had a rather poor opinion of Minor’s abilities, something she had always been vocal about. Like all his children, she loved her father, but she had quickly decided that the early victories of their parents to give more rights to his kind had been far enough and that the rest was just denying the truth of nature.

“That’s really rude of you!” scoffed Maria, looking away, frowning. “I expected something more from your boytoy, Deanna! You should have trained him better, but I guess you can take the rat out of the street and not the street out of the rat!”

“Watch your tongue!” hissed Deanna. “I don’t care how big or wealthier you are, if you badmouth Jason again, I’ll throw you away, it is clear!?”

The two giantesses exchanged glances, even as Jason had clearly recoiled in his chair, looking away and shaken by the venom in Maria’s words. That huge, overweighed bitch! How dare she talks like that to Jason? She better grovel at my feet or I won’t help her, I swear! She was so angry she could feel her fists shaking and she was glad that she hadn’t a glass yet, otherwise she would have crushed it in her fury, without even realizing it.

“Oh really, Little Dea’? You would try it, even knowing you’ve never been able to beat me once I grew taller than you?” asked her sister, with grim amusement. “But I’ll admit I’m not the most diplomatic person, I spend far too much time on social media, it’s part of my job. I’m sorry, Jason, if I’ve insulted you. I really am. My sister as a certain history with her lovers, so it’s a little hard for me to believe that even someone as cute as you would have finally caught her heart.”

“A… apology accepted” managed to say Deanna’s brave little man, even if his teenage showed with the way he was frightened of Maria. “But could you please answer my question.”

“He is tenacious, isn’t he?” chuckled the more massive Cyclopean, before looking straight at the Minor, who was doing his best to try –and fail- to not look embarrassed, afraid and a little aroused.

“Yes, he is. So you’d better spill the beans, or he won’t relent” replied Deanna, as their waiter appeared again to bring Maria her salad, with a large jug of water.

“To answer you, young man” started the chubby giantess as she prepared her salad, “I came by because I have certain tastes in… in my lovers. Unlike my older sister with whom you are currently in a relationship, I’ve never been too fond off one-off sex followed by spawning countless babies. I love some form of… permanence, in my relationships, and when I was younger, it was rather easy to discover three wonderful young Minor men who could satisfy my urges – which are far greater than Deanna’s, I must admit. But now that I’m older – and them too- they aren’t up to the task at all, and I feel terrible and they also, and, well… I need your help to find new Minors who would accept that they’ll share me with three older men.”

The last sentence was clearly addressed at Deanna, and it surprised her quite a lot. She had never taken her sister for someone caring about Minors at all. Not the way she did. Deanna felt a drive, an unstoppable urge to make the life of Minors better, just as powerful as the one she had developed regarding pregnancies. But she had always seen Maria as being more consumed by her lust and using Minors are sex-toys. Clearly, she had been wrong, but it hardly blunted her distaste for her sibling. Especially considering what she was expecting of me.

“Let me be clear” she stated, her voice barely above a low whisper, so weak that she doubted Jason could even hear her. “You want me to find replacements to your current trio of lovers? How the hell am I supposed to do that, exactly? I’m not a magician.”

“We both know that you have access to a lot of information regarding Minors, be they in reservation or not” replied Maria in the same hushed tone, leaving a clearly puzzled Jason to ponder what they were doing. “I’m not asking it lightly, I’ll make sure that your funding will considerably increase in the coming years, if you help me Deanna.”

“That’s an interesting offer” replied the older Matthewson woman, audibly this time, “but why would you even need my help? You are… quite a lot of woman, and just as powerful as me – probably more even” she admitted through gritted teeth. “You don’t really need me to find new partners, you never did. What changed?”

“We’ve changed” curtly said Maria, frowning. “We all have. I… I’ve been with Roger, Jefferson and Morgan for a long time, fifty years. I’ll agree that I hadn’t exactly the best impression of them at first, but they consistently impressed and while they are now unable to satisfy me, I don’t want them to feel discarded. Any and all Minor I could easily get my hand on wouldn’t be as spunky as they were, back when I was just a forty something businesswoman, finally settling down from wild sex with strangers. Something I did far earlier than others.”

“Even when you come begging, you can’t help yourself...” hissed Deanna, who knew perfectly well that she was the one concerned by the latest jab.

“Pl… please! Don’t be mad at each other!” suddenly pleaded Jason. “It…. it’s really terrifying when you are...” he hastily added when the two giantesses looked at him, surprised.

“Oh sweetie… I assure you that my little sister and I won’t be too angry to put you in danger. Really, you don’t have any reason to be afraid!” cooed Deanna, forgetting all about Maria in her drive to appease and reassure her Minor that everything was fine.

“Little Dea’s right” added Maria with a little smirk. “I’m not as… enamored as your kind as she is, but I would never do anything which could wrong you or put you in danger. After all, if you ever feel like being with a real woman, I don’t want you to pass me by because you’d be afraid of me!” she added, laughing even as the little teenager gasped audibly.

“The nerve of you!” roared Deanna, putting her arms around Jason’s chair in a protective embrace, letting her large breasts resting against his back. “The gall, really! Jason and I are together, you won’t snatch him away like the toys I had as a child!”

“I was kidding, jeez” huffed Maria, rolling her eyes almost comically. “You really need to blow off some steam, Dea. But, honestly, I really need your lover’s help, Little Jay’, and I wouldn’t risk alienating you, because I’m pretty sure the way to what I want goes through you!”

“And I haven’t said that I would help you, even if you somehow managed to convince Jason to back you up” grumbled Deanna. “Mainly because what you’re asking of me is really complicated. I can’t just give you some sheets or let you loiter around Minors in the reservations to get the ones you want! Especially the latter, the genetic pool of those is still too weak for us to let three young Minors out like that!”

Even as she spoke, Deanna allowed her significant orbs to press tighter on Jason’s back. He was so small that his whole torso barely came over her breasts, which made the whole thing all the more delightful for the giantess. It was really enjoyable to be the bigger of the two, even – especially!- when there was someone here able to make her feel small! She gently let one of her finger crawl under the table and caress his legs, before parting them, in spite of his resistance, to graze his hard cock through his jean.

“I don’t get what the problem would be… it isn’t as if those Minors were pureblooded or whatever! There is quite a lot of news about MAJORS being born there!”

“And that’s a problem we are trying to address Maria” explained Deanna, still teasing her far younger boyfriend. “We obviously can’t remove a baby from her parents, but we make sure to educate all of them and make sure that they all understand that, as soon as she hits puberty and become sexually active, she has to leave the reservation, at least on week days – doubly so for young men. That’s how we have managed to steadily increase the number of Minors and their ability to live by themselves.”

“Yeah, sure” replied Maria, sounding awfully bored, which would have been a problem for the older of the two titanic black women, if she hadn’t been so preoccupied with playing discreetly with her lover, which helped keep a calm head.

“Excuse me, missus?” suddenly said the waiter’s voice. “Your food?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re not eating enough” grumbled Maria, as she tore through her second chicken.

“That’s what I keep telling him, but he never listen” sighed Deanna, even as she caressed Jason’s back to make sure he didn’t misinterpret her words or her tone.

“I’m fine, really” he said, barely audible even for the superior sense of the two Cyclopeans. “I don’t need to eat as much as MAJORS, and even less those as tall as you two...”

“Nonsense” scoffed Maria. “You need to eat more, you’re barely skin and bone! You need all the energy you can get to cope with a Cyclopean’s attention, after all!”

“But it’s really enough for me!” pleaded Jason, whose pale face was starting to turn a delicious shade of pink, thought Deanna. “It’s already hard to finish it, I hadn’t realized how big it would be!”

The giantesses exchanged a perplexed glance, before looking intently at his minuscule entrecote. Each of them would have barely considered the piece of meat an appetizer, but he had been nibbling at it for some time and truly seemed to have a hard time chewing it down, which sounded incredibly ludicrous to Deanna. She couldn’t remember a time she was unable to finish her plate, and it was even more of a preposterous idea when it came to Maria. Surely he’s just exaggerating, she hoped, because I did plan to share some of my food with him…

“Well, it’s true that Minors eat a lot less than even their size would let us believe” started Maria, who still sounded dubitative, “and I would know, because I lived with three of them for decades but still… isn’t it a little worrying that you can’t finish such a ridiculously small lunch… are you sure you’re fine and healthy, Little Jay’?”

“I’m fine, really!” he yelped, looking quite embarrassed now. “It’s just that I’m not used to… to eat so much is all!” he finished, bright red.

“Oh my poor Jason!” cooed Deanna, leaning forward to kiss him on his neck. “I should have known that you wouldn’t be able to eat proper amount for you just yet, I’m such an idiot! I should have prepared you, instead of drooling all over you” she groaned sexily, kissing him again and again.

“Wait, why would you need to groom him so he could eat the right amount of food? It makes no fucking sense” asked Maria, looking puzzled, which made Deanna smirk a little.

“I… I… My family wasn’t...” tried her brave Jason, but Deanna cut him off, planting her lips on his own in a tender moment, calming him down easily.

“Hush my love, you don’t need to speak about it” she said when she broke their kiss. “I’ll explain it.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“What a bunch of… We should go there, Deanna!” growled her younger sister, her face a mask of fury, barely controlled and shared by her elder sibling, who kept her calm.

“I know how you feel, but it wouldn’t do us, or Jason, any good. His life there is over, now he’s with me, safe, and we won’t let anything hurt him again.”

“You can’t be serious” grumbled Maria. “I mean, come on!”

“It’s fine, really,” said Jason, as the two giantesses were finishing their last plates, even if mountains of corn and fries remained, and Deanna was discretely trying to drop some in his finally empty plate.

“No it’s not!” thundered the younger of the two Cyclopeans. “But I’ll trust my sister’s wisdom on it, she probably knows better than me when it comes to stuff like that… Even if it costs me a lot to admit it, so don’t get too used to it, Little Dea’!”

“I’ll try not to, brat” smiled Deanna, was savored this little revenge on many insulting encounters with Maria. “And I’ll try to help you, as best I can, but I make no promises that I’ll find you the perfect little partners you’re searching.”

“Thanks sis. I’ll be in L.A. for a month or two, so we’ll bump into each other again, and now I’m gotta bail, I’ve work to do, still! Thanks for paying the bill!”

“YOU HUGE BITCH!” roared Deanna as her enormous sibling giggled while running quite quickly toward the exit, almost sending everyone else tumbling on the floor in the process.