- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here it is, the daily chapter of this little story ! 

Chapter 8: All in a day work

It was nothing like what Jason had expected. Truth been told, he didn’t really know what to expect when it came to super-wealthy MAJORS, and even less to super-sized-super-wealthy Cyclopeans. Something probably both very strict and gaudy, with well-organized folders and lamps made of pure gold; tacky furniture keeping in check well-ordered contracts, and graphs and what not. Instead, he was greeted by something which seemed to be half the result of a tornado of paper and a cozy little –for someone as massive as Deanna- cabin.

Her desk was large, made in a light-brown wood, covered in towers of papers taller than him, some looking quite precarious, as if a sneeze would make them fall to the ground, like thousands of leaves during autumn. The twin screens attached to her work computer, a monstrous beast, looking slim and brand new, even for someone like him who had almost no knowledge of such things. And of course, the enormous seat where even the colossal woman who was currently keeping him seated on her large shoulder would seem petite. And it was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to this place, what with the thousands of folders barely kept in check in the cabinets.

“Wow” he blurted, trying to truly get what he was seeing. “It’s… wow…”

“That much?” giggled the giantess, looking at him tenderly. “What did you expect, to be so surprised?” she added, tilting her head a little, smiling at him and looking even more stunning as she did so, making his heart miss a beat.

“I don’t know” he told her. “I guess something more… you know, more strict, more… more intimidating?” he tried, fumbling to translate into words what he had in mind.

“Intimidating? Ooh, Jason, don’t tell me I still make you nervous and intimidated baby…” she said, her voice taking an almost whiney quality. “It’s certainly not what I want! I swear!”

She took him off her shoulder and held him so he would be facing her head directly. A magnificent face, with just the smallest crow’s feet which didn’t make her look old so much as making her appear mature, full of confidence and knowledge, earned during more than a century of life without losing this youthful appearance, which made quite a mixture of matronly and young adult features which made him feel all hot, weak in the knees and very, very aroused, when she squinted a little like she did right now, tilting her head to the side.

“Jason? Love, I’m not frightening you, am I?” she asked once more, sounding really worried.

“No! No!” he hastily replied, shaking his head vehemently. “It’s just… you’re so massive, and beautiful and… and powerful and wealthy that… I don’t know… I… I expected something more like in movies, where the CEO has this huge metallic desk, clean and empty behind which he seats and judges those who came to try and get accepted in their business empire and…”

He was cut off by her powerful laugh, his whole body shaking as she let her hilarity thunder in the relatively cramped room – cramped because she was here, of course. He was starting to feel a little seasick when she suddenly brought him to her ample bosom and deposited him on it, caressing his back even as she kept laughing, her twin large breasts massaging him surprisingly gently as she did. Finally, after a good five minutes, when her joy had almost started to become really insulting, even for a Minor with a rather low level of self-esteem, she stopped and kissed him on the head.

“Oh, Jason, you’re adorable…” she finally sighed, letting her mint-tinted breath wash over him. “Of all the ideas you could have, you came with a rather insulting one, but presented it in such a cute way… I can’t even be angry at you baby.”

“I didn’t want… I mean, I didn’t think that it was in… insulting!” he hastily shouted, feeling quite afraid that he could truly anger her – and then, there was no telling what would happen to him, she was so massive that if she lost her temper, he would probably end in a grave.

“Shhh, don’t be afraid my beautiful little man” she shushed him, caressing his hair with one of her enormous fingers as she deposited him gently on her desk. “You have no reason to be, I swear.”

“I… I believe you, but I should be more considerate of your feelings” he replied nonetheless.

She shuddered and he saw, in spite of her large bra, her nipple hardening as he said that. She bit her lips and tilted her head back, her breathing quickening and her eyes becoming a little glassy with her obvious arousal. One of her hand shot up and groped her right breast, fondling it absentmindedly as she looked at him enamored. He gulped audibly and she seemed to get back to her sense, even if her face betrayed the fact that she really, really, wanted to play with him more.

“Oh, how good you make me feel. It’ll be hard to be productive today with such an adorable man with me here. All. Day. Long” she said, the last three words whispered to him as she leant forward, offering him a tantalizing view of her cleavage.

“I… I’m sorry?” replied Jason, so confused and aroused that he didn’t know what else to say.

“Don’t be” she purred. “It’ll do me good to have you here, if only because I’ll actually have to sort out my mess and class it correctly to give you a place to sit” she added, chuckling a little.

She took blew him a kiss and started to take piles of prints heavy enough that he wouldn’t have been able to lift them at all, and moved them toward a less used portion of the room, where it was even possible to see the ground. She bent at the waist, offering him a jaw-dropping view of her ass bulging out, her large grey skirt doing nothing to hide how curvaceous she was. The Minor felt his breath quickening. He was certain she was doing it all on purpose but he really couldn’t complain. She was so damn stunning, he still couldn’t believe he wasn’t dreaming her existence.

“Shoul… shouldn’t you class them now? I can help if you need” he told her, his voice perhaps a little strained, as she got back up and turned toward her, her eyes full of repressed laughter.

“Oh, no, no, no! I didn’t brought you here so you could endure tedious work! You’re here to be with me and enjoy the day! Plus, there is some sensitive documents here and I can’t have them mixed up. I mean, I remember where everything is, because of my perfect memory, so it’s kind of well-ordered to me, this whole mess, but I don’t want to take chance, you know?”

She sounded genuinely curious to know if he understood what she said and meant, and Jason empathically nodded. Truth been told, the teenager was more than a little anxious to be of use, he didn’t want Deanna to think that having him in her office all day long would be detrimental to her work and business. But there wasn’t much he could do, even less than he had expected and so he looked around on her desk while she got stacks after stacks of papers out of the way. Suddenly, he notice he gold-framed photo.

.Taking careful steps to avoid walking on the leaves still clustering the top of the desk, he came closer to it and looked at it. It was truly something out of his experience. The whole cadre was dominated by a behemoth, a woman of such proportions that, even while he had been with a Cyclopean for weeks, left his mind reeling. She seemed to have endless curves, and even sitting cross-legged did nothing to hide this fact. In her lap was a little girl, probably .around eight or nine. He was fairly certain it was Deanna, she had the same eyes and mouth, even if she looked more tanned.

And in the lap of the little giantess, carefully kept in her embrace by two arms which were already longer than his whole torso was a man. He had tanned skin, looking somewhat Latino, even if Jason doubted he was a full-blooded South-American. His black hair was greying fast, and the Minor would have given his kin around 50 in this picture. He only had one arm and looked both happy and a little embarrassed on the picture. All three looked at the camera, but somehow, he had the impression that the two Cyclopean wanted far more to look at the Minor they held.

“That’s my daddy” whispered Deanna near his ear, startling him.

Letting out a yelp, Jason jumped into the air and landed on a leaflet, which moved under his feet and he lost his balance. Fear gripped him hard. He would fall over the desk, way down until he’d splatter on the floor, or even just break all his bones and… His train of thought was stopped by large hands cupping him and gently lifting him back up, massive digits gently coiling around him to form an armature of flesh keeping him upright and safe. His heart was beating like crazy, he could hear it in his ears, but now he knew he was safe.

“Why so jumpy?” laughed the giantess, depositinganother kiss on his face. “You didn’t hear me come closer? Should I be creeped out that you’re so transfixed to me as a kid?”

“I’m not!” he yelped, worried that she might truly believe it, but calmed down when he saw her enormous smile, a wide grin stretching ear to ear. “It’s just… You looked so small on that photo and your Mother is even more massive, and your dad… he looks minuscule! I… Do I look as small as he?”

“No, you’re much smaller” said Deanna, giving him a gentle nudge in the ribs. “Don’t you worry too much about it. I’m gigantic, like all Cyclopean, and you’re small like all Minors. Size doesn’t matter in relationships like ours, that’s something I learnt a long time ago, thanks to my Daddy.”

There was such love and sadness mixed in that last word than Jason’s heart ached. He didn’t need to look up to see the tears forming in the eyes of this older, mature, mother of twenty-seven who caressed gently the picture of her smilling father, like a child seeking comfort in a teddy bear. He felt bad having elicited such a reaction in her. He realized that he wanted her happy and smilling and always cheerful, but he had failed miserably at that, simply because he had looked at that photo when he shouldn’t have.

“You have every right to look at this, sweetie” said Deanna, sitting in her vast chair, and still towering over him, standing on her desk. “It’s not your fault that thinking about my Dad makes me sad, it’s mine. Times can’t dull pain with a memory like mine, but I also remember all the great times we had. I know he was the best Daddy any children could have ever wanted, even when he grew old and had my twin siblings around his sixties. And when I’m with you, even the pain is reduced and I can enjoy life all the better. You don’t have anything to be ashamed off.”

“Are… are you sure? I mean, I’m an open book, everyone keep telling me that, but doesn’t it make everything… worse. I… I’m not sure I’m worth your time...”

“Yes you are!” vehemently shouted the Cyclopean woman, leaning forward, pressing her large mounds on the wood of her desk to glare at him angrily. “I don’t ever want you to think, to feel, that way! Ever again, Jason, you hear me! You make me so happy, so much more than anyone else did in all my life. You being so open for all to read is a quality, not a flaw, beautiful. You need to realize it! Your family may have abused it, they may have made you feel worthless, but you aren’t! You really aren’t! I love you, and someday I want to call you Jason Matthewson! And I will!”

The Minor felt tears forming in his eyes and before he knew it, they were cascading down his cheeks, as gut wrenching sobs escaped his throat. He lunged forward and hugged the giantess, as best he could. His body was mostly pressed on her breasts, but he didn’t care at all. He wanted to be with her, to hug her so close that he would become a part of her. He had never been so loved. His mind had been battered by her feelings for him as she spoke and it made him so happy he couldn’t contain it in his little body. The teenager cried out on his gigantic lover.

“Shh, my poor baby...” tenderly whispered Deanna, doing her best to calm him down by sending waves after waves of love and happiness in his mind. “It’s okay, I know it’s all a lot for you to take in. But I also know you’ll get used to it and then everything will be better. Shh...”

Her voice had taken an almost mother-like tone, her words an appeasing lullaby which calmed him. His sobs started to relent and then stopped entirely, and he was breathing, exhausted, against her dark skin, as her long fingers caressed him. Gently, he was peeled off her cleavage and he saw her rising back to her full height, until she towered over him once more. Then, she gently lifted him up and brought him to her lap. He wondered what he was supposed to do, fighting a sudden wave of exhaustion, as if crying out had been a physical effort.

“Sleep” she said, both with her mouth and her mind. “Sleep my love. You’re safe. I’m here, and I’ll wake you up when it’ll be time to feed.”

Jason curled into a ball and leant against her taunt and muscular stomach, enjoying the feeling of security she provided him. Her breasts were like the prow of some great cave, her calves the tender ground upon which he could dream happily, and her warmth would prevent him from freezing to death. He felt his mind drift to the realm of Morpheus and relinquished his hold on the waking world with joy. She had told him to do so, and he was only too happy to obey, if it made her feel great and loved – because he loved her, he realized.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s time to wake up, honey” said the voice of Deanna, stirring him gently for a dreamless nap.

“Five more minutes” he mumbled, turning in his sleep, even as he felt her fingers descend on his body to caress it – no tickle him, he realized as they played with his ribs, making him giggle and move widly, even as he tried to push them away.

“Now, Jason. You need to eat, and so do I! I won’t have you starving to death on me!”

Regretfully, he did as he was told and opened his eyes to wake up. He got up too quickly, having forgotten where he was and his head bumped into the tit-ceiling over him. It was like hitting a hardwood surface and he let out a cry of pain, falling on his knees and taking his head between his hands, and he tried to ride out the sudden sensation. It wasn’t really hurting, he hadn’t been that eager to get up, but he was almost certain he would have a small bump for a few day. A sudden wave of anguish washed over him.

“Are you okay!?” cried out Deanna, taking him in her hands to bring him to her face. “Please don’t be hurt Jason! Please!” she pleaded, looking at his head with worry.

“I’m fine” he managed to say, even going as far as to smile at her throught the pain. “I just didn’t expect your breasts to be so close or so… so firm from beneath.”

“They do are big and firms, aren’t they” she gushed, calming down already. “But perhaps too big?” she suddenly asked him. “DO you want me to have a reduction, honey?”

“What!? I… no! I don’t think so! They… they really suit you!” he replied, utterly confused and embarrassed by such a sudden interrogation.

“Are you sure?” pressed on the giantess, cupping her breasts for good effect. “I don’t want you to say that just because you’d be too embarassed to tell me that I’m too big in some places...”

“I really like your boobs!” blurted the Minor, interrupting her and blushing even more, taking an almost pure red hue. “They look great, they are great on you and… and they help you be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!”

“Ooh, you do know how to arouse a lady, little man” groaned the gigantic woman before him.

Jason gasped when he saw one of her hands descend below the desk. He didn’t need to see it nor be Bonded with its owner to know where it was going. He became even redder, if possible, even as he felt his own genitals starting to inflate, his breath quickening almost at the same rythme as Deanna’s.  He wondered if he should stop her or not. It was her office, he doubted anyone would barge in and bother her. But she was at work, and surely it wouldn’t do to have some form of sexy time here. They could wait until they got home, right?

“Uh, Deanna” he started, unsure of what to say. “Shoul… shouldn’t we going to eat something?”

She grunted angrily and looked at him. She was clearly ready to touch herself and the idea to not do so seemed to bother her quite a lot. But with a sigh, she brought back her hand on the desk, her fingers still dry, even if they twitched as she fought with her urges. Finally, with a sigh, she got up, closed her eyes and stretched, offering him an incredible sight to behold indeed, her curves menacing to simply burst from her clothes, as far as he could tell. She relaxed and snatched him from the desk, bringing him back on his perch on her shoulder.

“You’re right, of course” she said, her voice still a little strained. “But it’s just a setback. You’d better be prepared for tonight mister, because you won’t sleep much, I can tell you!”

“I… I’ll try to be!” he stuttered, clutching as her clothe on both sides of him to keep his balance, even as great fingers supported his back and a large thumb rested against his torso.

“I’m sure you will” she purred, sending in his mind a brief probe of her lust for him, which made him shiver a little. “But we’ll need to eat first, to give you strenght!”

“Where are we going?” he asked when they entered the elevator bringing them back to street level – or so he thought, until the bow went up.

“We have seral restaurants in this building, for my employees to go. They’re great, have a discount for peoples working in any branch of the Matthewson Foundation. It’s a great way to promote friendships, help the workers not lose too much money when they want to go eat outside and it avoid traffic congestion. It also reduces greatly the risks of someone taking off-hours on the back of restaurant serving them up too slowly or something like that.”

“Wow. You really thought about everything, did you?” asked the little Minor, doing his best to not look down, for fear of being both tentalized by the curvy body he was sitting on and terrified by how far from the ground he was.

“It’s a company policy, so my Mom’s the one to thanks for that” she replied, when the elevator stopped and several employees entered.

They greeted their boss respectfully and if they noticed the Minor on her shoulder, none of them spoke a word about it. He wondered if he was too high for them to notice or if it was simply common courtesy. In any case, an uneasy silence fell and he certainly didn’t want to break it. He wondered if it was common in elevators. In movies it was, but, truth been told, he hadn’t seen that much of them and he sometimes wondered what was fiction and what was closer to the truth in the few he had. But as the elevator stopped twice again, he started to feel that it was usual.

“Miss Matthewson?” said a man, well into if 140’s, as far as Jason could judge by just seeing the top of his balding head. “Someone is waiting for you at the Wild Ranch Grill.”

“Who?” asked the giantess, clearly unhappy wioth this information.

“Ah… It’s… it’s your younger sister, I’m afraid. Miss Matthewson” he added hastily, the same name taking a certain new texture when he did.

“Ah… Maria, of course… I should have known she’d come by” grumbled Deanna. “Well, thanks Wilson, I’ll try and deal with her. Is she alone? I guess not but...”

“Yes, she is alone, Miss” affirmed said Wilson. “It… surprised me, to say the least, but it appears she came to L.A. on her own.”

“Well I’ll be damned” mumbled the Cyclopean, surprising Jason with how surprised she sounded. “Thank you Wilson. As always, great diligence!”

“You’re too good, Miss” replied normal MAJOR, blushing a little.

When the elevator stopped for the fourth time, Deanna exited it, bringing him along with her. He looked around, surprised by the vastness of the building. Several restaurants were in competition on this floor. One selling Japanese food was facing an Italian’s, an Indian was alongside a French. But at the very end of the floor, near the largest windows he had ever seen, was a massive Grill restaurant, the one where Deanna’s sister was waiting for her. Nervousness gripped the Minor. He had never interacted with one of his massive lady’s siblings, and he wondered if he would be up to the task.

“You’ll be wonderful, honey” said the Cyclopean. “And if you ever have doubt, well, look at my breasts. I’m sure it’ll help” she added with a sly grin.

“Uuh… okay?” he replied, unsure of how it would be helpful, but he didn’t want to say it out loud.

“Little Dea!” suddenly boomed a voice which brought his full focus on the restaurant.

“Oh my God!” he gasped when he saw the woman to whom the voice belonged.

She was the most massive being he had ever seen. For starter, she was taller than Deanna, by such a wide margin that it was noticeable, even when the two giantesses were standing over ten meters apart from each other. Then, she was chubby. Deanna was curvy, clearly a plus sized Cyclopean, but her sister made her look positively thin. She wasn’t morbidly obese, but she was clearly overweight, which meant that she probably weighed more than the double of the colossal woman he was sitting on. And as she ran toward them, he was almost certain that he could feel the whole floor tremble, as if some enormous monster was rampaging toward them.

“Hello Maria!” replied Deanna, perhaps a little less than enthusiastic, seconds before her body collided with the mastodon, almost sending the little teenager flying, prelude to the enormous hug than the older Matthewson daughter gave to her sibling.

“And you must be Jason!” chirped Maria Matthewson, looking at him with glinting eyes, which made him shudder. “You look positively delicious, I understand how little Dea here can have succumbed to your charms!”

She laughed and a muffled sound down there brought Jason’s attention to Deanna’s head.He let out a loud gasp which made Maria chuckle. While he was relatively safe on his lover’s shoulder, the head of the Cyclopean was completely engulfed by tits which made Deanna’s look positively small in comparison. The taller giantess kept her sister in this very embarrassing position long enough that when Deanna was finally allowed to get out, she was out of breath, and Jason terrified. This woman’s a force of nature!

“Okay, little Dea, little Jay, let’s go eating! I’m famished!”