- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here it is, the last chapter ! The end (so far?) of my writings in the MAJORS/minors universe by NotSirk !!

Chapter 15: Mom’s approval


Deanna’s stomach was starting to flee through her mouth. She had been able to put up a brave front up until now, but she was unable to do so at the moment. It was a hood thing she was carrying Jason on her shoulders, his small body almost hidden by the mass of her hair, as he was sitting, his legs around her neck. That way, he couldn’t see how terrified she suddenly was. It shouldn’t have been so difficult – over the years she had seen siblings, nephews, nieces and even her own children do the exact same thing that she was bound to do now. Why was she faltering at the last moment?

“Is everything okay?” asked Jason, startling her out of her fear-induced trance.

“Of course!” she hastily replied, but then decided that honesty was better suited for the situation at hand. “No, not at all in fact…”

“Why?” he asked her, and she felt his gentle mind trying to Bond with her, to help her – but she didn’t want to infect him with her worries when he was already more than a little nervous.

She opened her mouth and as quickly closed it. She couldn’t just bluntly say that she was afraid of her mom. For a start, it wouldn’t have been true. She wasn’t afraid of Shannon Matthewson, even if her mother was far larger and stronger than she was. No, if need be, she’d punch her out to protect her Jason! The problem was not with her mom, it was with her. She hadn’t ever pictured herself doing something as trivial as putting a boyfriend before her mother for approval – and she knew that Shannon was lenient when it came to it, as long as she didn’t find some serious dirt on the prospective new family member.

“I’ve never brought any of the guys – or gals – I fucked to my mom, or even the rest of my family. In over a century, you’re the first and only and I… I’m a little intimidated right now.”

“Well, that’s a good thing darling, it shows you’re growing up” said an amused voice, deeper than her own, behind her.

Deanna turned around so fast that she heard Jason yelp. She bit her lips in contrition, but didn’t dare say one word. She silently extended her left arm behind her head however, to try and assuage her, looking up at her mother. In doing so, it was easy for her to see why so many people still tried vehemently to court Shannon Matthewson – even beyond her insane amount of money, that is. Even at well over a hundred and forty, she looked stunning, barely older than her forties for a Minor, even if her hair was already entirely grey. And of course, pregnancies only had enhanced her incredible curves, meaning that she still seemed just as much the bombshell as when she was out of her teenage years.

“Well, Dea? Not even a word to your mother” smirked the older Cyclopean, looking genuinely amused and relaxed. “And I can’t even look at the man who finally caught your heart?”

Deanna opened her mouth to talk, but discovered to her stupor that she had no words to answer with. It had been years since she had been face to face with her mother. A lot of the board meetings were done via some encrypted visio-call, as a way to save time and money. Moving a whole bunch of Cyclopeans all over the country, or even the world, was a nightmare in term of cost no matter how vast and wealthy their business empire had grown over the years. Foods, beverages, partners… all came in such a number that costs always skyrocketed.

And most of the children were happy to not see their mother that much. No matter how big and burly a MAJOR became, when one’s mom was at least as tall as they were, it was all but impossible to not be intimidated by her. And Deanna was the smallest of the non-Minors children of Shannon and Alejandro, meaning that she was doubly impressed by her mother. That Shannon had the habit of wearing nothing but jet black clothes, being in mourning for her husband, since decades by now, only made her all the more intimidating. And her temper had barely became better over the years. Deanna didn’t want to risk a spanking here!

“I think it’s my fault!” peeped Jason, his little body shifting against her neck as he moved through her dense and long hair, pushing it out of his way.

“And why would it be so?” asked Shannon, raising an eyebrow – but Deanna could tell she was softening in the presence of her Minor.

“I think she’s afraid you’ll make me terrified or… or something like that” admitted her Jason, his voice getting weaker and weaker as he got a good look as her Mom – and Deanna couldn’t blame him.

If she was impressed by Shannon Matthewson while she had known her all her life, how could he not be, after all? Especially when, even sitting on her shoulder, he had to look up considerably – and past the monstrously large spheres of her matronly rack, which had been large enough to engulf a Minor even before she got pregnant – at least with Alejandro’s children, Deanna had learnt about an older half-sibling whom she had never met. She wondered if that guy even knew he was related to the Matthewson… he had been a Minor, so she doubted it – but she hoped that he had had a good life, with a numerous family.

“Well, I hope you aren’t! Afraid of me, I mean” smiled Shannon, tilting her head a little and looking at both Jason and Deanna with a smile which was a little too satisfied for the younger Cyclopean’s taste. “Anyway, the doorway isn’t the best place to discuss. How about we get inside? I’ll have refreshments for all of us at the ready!”

“That sounds like a marvelous idea Mom!” blurted Deanna, doing her best to get back into the conversation. “But I’m not sure we’ll stay too long! We don’t want to impose on –“

“Nonsense!” laughed Shannon, patting her on the head and pinching one of her cheeks. “You’re free to stay as long as you want, Deanna! And you too, Jason!”

---------------------------------------------------------------

The manor near New Orleans had barely changed over the decades. It was still at the bleeding edge of technology, because her mom wouldn’t have allowed it to slip behind more recent buildings, but it was always hidden underneath a lot of very old style, stuff which had gone out of date by the 2050’s and was yet proudly displayed more than half a century later. She felt Jason’s surprise at seeing things which had simply not existed long before his birth, now that they were Bonded. It made her beam with pride to know that the place she was born and had grew up had that effect on him.

There was one thing which was different, however. The pictures. As a kid, she hadn’t seen that much hanging on the walls. Now, they were everywhere. And while she had grown accustomed to those, she couldn’t help but let the surprise of Jason rub off on her. The Bond made her share is constant stupor at how many people where portrayed in those. And how different each of them were. She couldn’t blame it. There was well over a hundred different peoples, of all age, size and skin color in those, after all, and even she didn’t knew all of them.

Who are those? he asked softly directly in her head.

My siblings, their husbands or wives, our children, with their husbands and wives and their children, and in some case said children’s girlfriends or boyfriends, she explained in the same way. We are kind of a large family and I’ve played the bigger role in making this a reality!

She couldn’t help it. She loved being the main source of Matthewsons in the world. It was a matter of pride for her. So what if she wasn’t the tallest, or if her department didn’t racked that much money? Everyone knew a Matthewson, at that point, in the places were money was. And it meant that her children had power! She even had managed to have one of them become a representative of the United Nations to Mu, and everyone knew that those damned islanders were the most stubborn peoples when it came to the way Minors ought to be treated.

“So… how are you two doing? Fine, I guess, since you’re here to meet me, but it’s always better to hear it said than just suspect it!” chirped Shannon, as they finally reach her private salon.

“We’re great mom” replied Deanna, sitting in a large chair and picking Jason from her shoulder to put him on her lap. “And we’re… uh, we’re expecting a baby in the months to come.”

“Really? One who will know the father? Well, you must truly be exceptional then, young man!” laughed the older woman, which embarrassed Deanna more than her words.

“Mom!” she shouted, feeling her face burning with shame.

“What? Don’t tell me you didn’t told him of your many children and the fact you’ve never have a real, long lasting, relationships ever before him! You’ve been together for months now, it seems pretty clear you’ve fallen head over heels for him!”

“I… that’s… I…” she mumbled, unable to form a coherent sentence, which made her lover and her mother both hilarious.

“You should look at yourself Dea” chuckled her mother, wiping a small tear at the corner of her eye. It’s so easy to make you upset. But to be honest, I’m really happy for you. You’ve found someone to love as strongly as I loved your father and just at the right age.”

Echoes of pain and loneliness passed on her mother’s face. Deanna bit her lips. It was hard to not remember the loss she had felt when her dad had passed away when with her mother. While she hadn’t the near perfect memory that her daughter possessed, Shannon never let herself forget her lost love, after all. Even decades later, she vehemently refused to seek out another man – or woman – to live with, clinging to her sole true love, in a way which often bordered on the unhealthy, if Deanna was to be honest – but she hadn’t ever dared told her so.

“Excuse me?” asked Jason, who had probably sensed her trouble, “Madame Matthewson…”

“You can call me Shannon” said her mother, cutting him off, which irritated Deanna a little.

“Okay so… Shannon” he continued, and even without the Bond, Deanna would have been able to tell that he was really embarrassed – and with it, she did all she could to shore up his confidence by sending a wave of love toward him. “What do you mean, just at the right age for a Minor?”

“Oh, there seems to have been some miscommunication from my part!” replied Shannon, looking genuinely sorry, for once! “I meant the right age for a MAJOR, really. Your age would have been perfectly fine no matter what – and in fact, that you’re still barely out of your teenage years, if at all, is wonderful.”

“I’m not sure I understand what you meant then” said Jason, who seemed so confused that Deanna cooed as she started to caress him a little.

“She meant that we’ll get to grow old together, silly” she told to her lover, leaning forward and letting her large orbs – which seemed rather small compared to her mother’s – press against his back. “That we’ll love each other until death do us apart, if you will.”

“I… had never considered this” he said and she felt it was true.

While they had sometimes talked about it, it wasn’t something which came much in their discussions. For starter, Deanna knew that it was what would happen. They’d love each other for the rest of their lives. But she felt that, seeing her mother, understanding that she had never managed to truly get over the death of her husband, the father of the woman who now loved him so fondly, was shaking him a little. Deanna bit her lower lips and scratched his back, making him shiver a little – she knew perfectly how easy it was to please him that way.

“You truly loved him, right? I mean, Deanna’s father” blurted Jason.

Deanna gasped a little. Nobody had ever asked that of her mother – perhaps because all those she had met had been briefed, or perhaps because they had been too intimidated, she couldn’t really tell. She was worried for a second that Shannon would get angry, and she felt her anxiety rise up and threaten to overcome her little man but she managed to counter it, taking back control of the Bond at the last minute. Still, she crouched a little more over him, making sure that her curves now served to hide and shield him a little from her mother’s potential overreaction.

But it turned out she was herself too cautious. Instead of saying anything, her mom was smiling tenderly. She didn’t know what she had in mind, but Deanna suspected that she wasn’t looking at them anymore. There was a quality in her large brown eyes which seemed to indicate that she was reminiscing about something, and Deanna would have been ready to bet all she had that it was another young Minor, able to ask her mother rude question without ever incurring her wrath. Shannon Matthewson may have still been feared by many, but she seemed to have retained a soft spot for the smaller kind of humans.

“Yes I did. I still do. I know some of my children” she continued, glancing at Deanna, which felt a little embarrassed, “would have liked me to move on to other pastures. I can understand them, the first decade of so without her father was… hard. But I’ve never found a man able to measure up to Alejandro, not even the tallest and wealthiest of the Cyclopeans!”

“You didn’t exactly search for one anyway” huffed Deanna, but she grinned as she said that. “I mean, Jovan was kind of into you, but you wouldn’t even give him the time of the day!”

“Jovan is a pompous ass who just wanted me for my tits!” huffed her mother.

“Mom!” yelled Deanna, letting her hands fall on Jason’s ears.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you and him haven’t heard and said worse!”

“Well, yeah, but come on! You’ve done that and more when people were rude and that Daddy was around Mom!”

They talked about it for a time, and as they talked, they reminisced more and more about the past and all the antics they had seen and done. Then the two women started to laugh and Deanna cuddled Jason, caressing him. She was a little sad that she wasn’t alone with him right about now, and considering how pink his face was, he knew that all too well. She wondered if she could find a way to get away from her mom soon. Surely Shannon wouldn’t judge her for wanting some alone time with her lover?

“Perhaps you want to rest?” offered Shannon, as if she was able to read into her daughter’s mind. “The travel from Los Angeles has been long after all!”

Deanna smiled and thanked her mother emphatically, before rushing with Jason still cradled against her breasts. She was happy to have her mother’s blessing. It was subtle, but it had always been. Shannon Matthewson had never bluntly said that she agreed or disagreed with one of her children’s mates. She was far too crafty for that. Even if in that case, she was rather blunt, perhaps because Jason was a Minor and she felt that he could take it, just like her Daddy had been able to. She grinned when she opened the door to her old room.

“It went well, right?” asked Jason, as she deposited him on the bed, and his beautiful little face made her heart beat faster – and she did nothing to hide how she felt through the Bond, which meant that she saw his face reddening as her lust washed over him.

“It went perfectly” she replied, starting to remove her blouse and shirt, slowly, sensually. “Mom is clearly happy that I’ve found someone able to make me stay, for once!”

“And I’m glad that I am that person” he replied with a bright smile as she removed his shirt, showing her his beautiful lean physique, which made her mouth water and her loins stir.

“Then I hope you’re ready! I’m feeling especially adventurous today!” she laughed.

She removed her bra, almost tearing it off from her and appreciated the way his eyes where then glued on her tits. It was as if he was mesmerized by those and she relished that idea. She just needed to put them into his line of vision and he became putty in her hands. Of course, just looking at him turned her from the ruthless businesswoman that she was into a young girl in love, desperate for his attention anyway, so it was only fair! Still, as she sensually removed the rest of her clothes, she sent him a lot of commanding will with the Bond, making sure that he didn’t rush out of his own, instead removing them slowly and in a more pleasing way.

“There, that’s better” she purred, as she removed her already wet panties. “I want you to fuck me long and sensually today Jason… There is no rush, okay?”

He nodded and she felt his sudden nervousness. It was always kind of cute when he did that. But in that case, she suspected that it was because of her figure, not just his usual shyness. She could understand why. Her clothes did a wonderful job hiding it, but when she was naked like she was now, it was easy to notice that she was in the first stage of pregnancy. At least, it was easy for them, because they were used to seeing each other naked. And she knew, even without looking into his mind, that she was making him nervous because it meant the kid was a MAJOR – and thus a Cyclopean, if it was already possible to notice it.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine” she whispered, moving to sit next to him and softly caressing his features. “You’ll be great even.”

He pouted a little but she started to tickle him and he couldn’t keep his composure. She grinned as he moved left and right on the sheets, wiggling away from her only to be brought back nonchalantly with but a flick of her hands. It was good to be powerful like that, she mused. Sure, being with an equal could be great, she had had some wonderful lovemaking with a Cyclopean, once or twice. But she didn’t really like that, not like she loved being with someone smaller. Not like she loved being with Jason. He was so small, so fragile, it required her to be considerate.

And he was so innocent, that she needed to also be a kinder, better version of herself. More compassionate, more devoted to others. And unlike her role in helping Minors all over the world realize their potential, and protect their rights. But it was all impersonal, in the grand scheme of things. And easy to use it as just a way to feel powerful – she did love to blackmail or threaten those who oppressed Minors, after all. But with Jay, she needed to be genuinely more empathic, and while it wasn’t easy, it as definitively something which came naturally when he was around.

“I love you, you know that, right?” she asked him suddenly, her voice deep and somewhat gruff, even as she put her face on his torso, covering it entirely, and kissing it tenderly. “I love you so much!”

“I know” he answered her, and she felt her heart filled with joy. “I love you too, and I’m so happy that you’d have me as your partner…”

His voice was soft and low, as often when they spoke in bed, but even more so than usual. Peeking in his mind, she discovered that he was somewhat embarrassed to do the naughty in her mother’s home. Which was so damn cute that she almost squealed. She had no problem at all with this idea, since she had done that since she was a teenager. She often even had a crib or two in the same room when she fucked new guys here, which had been the subject of some tense discussions with her parents – until she relented and took her conquests elsewhere.

“Don’t worry about it. Mom knows perfectly that we aren’t so tired that we can’t have some serious us time right now, some rest and then we’ll eat with her this evening!”

“Are you sure… I mean… it’s a little…”

“Risqué?” she offered, grinning and kissing him, letting her fingers spray her little legs so she’d access his dick. “It really isn’t, but if it stimulates you, we’ll say it is. Now, I hope you’re ready, because I’m starving for more of you!”

She didn’t gave him the time to answer, and she doubted he’d have been able anyway, considering how masterfully she was stroking his penis, making him wince and whine a little. When he was fully erect, she rolled on her back, lifting him in the process, and positioned him where she loved it the most. He didn’t need more indication and started to pump himself into her. Her eyes rolled in pleasure. The Bond truly turned a good experience into something else altogether. It was perfection. A blissful sigh escaped her lips as her hips answered his move at just the perfect rhythm.

“Take your time” she gently chided him when she felt his need to rush, putting her hands on his body to make sure he couldn’t accelerate. “We don’t want to rush things baby, we won’t be bothered I assure you!”

“But we’re supposed to be with your Mom, you told me she’d really want to meet us together” he replied, his voice heavy with the pleasure he was experiencing.

She laughed but didn’t answer, instead tilting her head backward and manipulating his little body to be sure they’d achieve the maximum joy out of this little love-making session. She grunted as her breasts were kind of in the way, making it hard to position Jason correctly. She suddenly wondered how her parents had done it, and she chuckled as she felt her lover tense, when he shared this idea through the Bond. He was still somewhat naïve and childish, which was natural considering his age. But was far too experienced to be shocked by the idea of her parents having sex.

“She knows that young couples have needs” she groaned, as she felt satisfied with the way he was pounding her, and removed one of her hands from his body to let it fall on her left nipple, to stroke and fondle it. “Don’t worry, we MAJORS all have huge urges, and she isn’t so old that she can’t remember how she was at our age – well, how she was when she had met Dad for but a few months!”

He didn’t answer but she felt it was because she had convinced him. She wondered suddenly how love and relationships worked when the Bond didn’t exists – or at least hadn’t been mastered by MAJORS. It was fugitive thought and she quickly discarded it, when she felt her lover’s pleasure reach a new threshold, which was enough to flood her mind. A glorious cycle of ever increasing pleasure cursed through their Bonded minds, making it ever harder to keep even the modicum of control over her body she needed to make sure he wasn’t hurt.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she whined, as she heard the guttural notes his voice was taking as he came closer to his release, which made her already sensible nipple even better to twist softly.

“Deanna, I’ll cum soon!” he cried out, as she felt his body tensing, as he was indeed closing in on his release.

“Don’t hold it back” she huffed.

“But you’re still so far away from your orgasm” he whined, which surprised her, even if it shouldn’t have – he was so kind, and she knew it after all!

“Don’t worry” she told him, caressing his back with the hand which had been supporting him until now, forcing him to compensate by putting his feet on her large and powerful thighs. “You’ll have all the time you want to make me reach it afterwards or I can do that myself, my love!”

“But…” he started, without being able to finish, as his dick reach a sensible spot in her vagina, which made her move in such a way that he couldn’t contain his cum any longer.

They both screamed in unison when his seed flooded her insides. Well, flooded was a big word, since their size difference meant that even when he came more than usual, it wasn’t that much for her. But she felt as if it was a lot, and it was what mattered. Her own body was tensing now, readying herself as she started to tense, her breath quickening and she fondled her breasts with more vigor. She felt that she was getting closer to her own orgasm, and she felt immense pride when Jason started to pump her some more, even as he had just came.

His small hands were holding her tightly, she could feel his fingers pinching her skin where she had a little bit of fat he could grasp. It must have been hard for him, even discounting their size difference, since all of her body was so dense compared to his that he required a lot more strength than with someone his size, even just to remain in place. And yet, he kept soldiering on, his breath ragged a little but she felt his determination to please her, and it was just as much of an aphrodisiac than the sensations he created in her nether regions.

She let out a low growl as she started to buckle a little. She wanted to move more wildly, to take him more thoroughly, but she focused on remaining relatively still. She needed to let her man have his way with her today. He had been so nervous coming here, he deserved it. But it was becoming harder and harder to not move wildly. Her mind was flooded by their pleasures combining and becoming more than the sum of their parts. Finally, she’d give in, she knew it, but for now, she did her best to remain calm and it somehow meant that the wonderful sensations of their lovemaking grew at a steady and yet quite slow pace, which seemed to only enhance the whole deal?

“I’m getting close” she whizzed, her voice husky and raspy at the same time. “Be careful baby, you know how wild it can get when I reach it!”

He couldn’t answer, but he did his best nonetheless. A non-descript growl escaped his lips and he pinched harder – it barely registered to her and yet she was able to sense every minute movement of his fingers, how he increased the pressure to try and remain in place. Then, the alchemy of her body reached its peak and she climaxed in an all-powerful roar. She didn’t doubt that even her mom probably heard it, and it made her cum a second time. And while she had been able to remain relatively steady the first time, this one was too close and too strong.

She heard a yelp when her tights came crashing down on Jason. It was a pure miracle that she was able to control her strength, otherwise he would have been crushed to death, or at least seriously injured. But he was fine, panting, wheezing, as she screamed and howled, her whole body afire with a white hot pleasure. It was even becoming hard to breath, but it was perhaps an echo of her lover’s situation. Finally, after far too short a time for her liking, the rush started to subside and she was able to spray her legs once more.

“Well, that was quite the satisfying sexy time” panted Deanna.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“How long do you plan to stay, in the end?” asked Shannon, who didn’t seemed to act as if she had heard her daughter’s screams – but Deanna was willing to bet that she had.

“As long as you’d have us” she replied, eating a large piece of meat, enough to feed a Minor in a mouthful for her. “I’ve brought all I need to work from here. But I think that three weeks should be the maximum. I need to get back to Mary-Rose, to be sure she isn’t making anything too crazy.”

“Don’t you have some of her older siblings to keep an eye on her? And she’s almost seventeen now. She should be fine, alone for a few weeks.”

“Humpf” huffed Deanna. “We shall see about it when we’ll get back. Right Jason?”

“Uh, yes, I think” he replied, startled that he was spoken to and asked to speak his mind.

“Don’t be so nervous young man” laughed Shannon. “You’re a part of this family now, so your point of view will be asked often!”

“Really? I am?” he blurted, which made the two giantesses laugh.

“It was never in question” they replied in unison.

 

The End