- Text Size +

Chapter 14: In-flight lovers

Jason’s guts were twisting and forming more knots than he had ever suspected was possible. He had never been that worried. Not even when his sister came back hope, angry, hungry and drunk, and assaulted him. Or when his brothers bullied him, or when his parents used him as a stress reliever. All of this had been horrible, of course, but it had been his life, and he had never known anything else. It was easy – relatively easy – to cope with it. He had built his own routines, he had found safe spaces to retreat to, when things became too horrible. That’s how he had met Deanna, after all.

But today, he was horribly worried. He could feel a cold sweat forming on his brow. He was always worried about Cyclopeans. Sure, he loved Deanna, and it was already insane to even think about it. But others, be they nymphomaniacs like Maria, or Valeria, the dickgirl – or futanari, or whatever the correct term was – daughter of Deanna, they made him really nervous. Aroused sometimes, but always nervous. They were just as prone as other MAJORS to let their temper flare, and their increased size meant increased danger.

“Stop ruminating” gently chided his lover, leaning against him in the vast siege next to his. “Everything will be fine! She’ll love you, and she’s quite used to dealing with Minors, you know? Even more so than I am, and have I ever hurt you?”

“It’s easy for you to say” he whined, pushing his voice through a very tight throat. “She’s not… you know, she’s… she’s someone…”

“And I’m not” she quipped, a huge grin on her lips, which made his heart melt but hardly helped him maintain his composure. “I mean, I’m just a poor girl, leading a little family business, and all that.”

“Oh, stop that!” he pouted. “You know what I mean!”

“I sure do, but it’s not my fault that you’re so adorable when you’re a little worried, my love. I assure you that it’ll be okay. You’ll feel just like at home.”

He highly doubted it, but he didn’t told her that. He understood why she felt that way, of course, but it was mostly because she knew perfectly well who the person they’d meet was. She knew her by heart. But Jason didn’t, not beyond the gossips and little tidbits he learnt here and there, when a bit of news was played when he was around. And while most of it seemed good for his kind, it was always colored by the views of his family. Which meant that she was more often than not painted in a rather bad light. In fact, she was pretty much hated.

An arrogant bitch. An overgrown degenerate. A nigger. Those were but a few of the insults he had heard hurled at her, her plans, her successes and her influence. His family hated her, they pretended that she had the money and the clout to control everything in this country. In fact, he had once heard his father, quite drunk, stating that she probably ruled the world thanks to a circle of Illuminati or something of the like. And while he had never believed in any of those fantasies, it still did make him imagine her in a rather bad light.

“Are you sure she won’t think that I’m… I don’t know… to lowly for you?”

“Ah! I highly doubted she’d think that. And if she did, well, that’s too bad for her. And she’d never tell us that, anyway.”

“But what if she does?” he pressed her on, really worried about all of this.

“Well, I guess I’ll just have to slug her in the face” sighed Deanna, as she leant back in her sit, shaking her head, smiling softly at him. “Wouldn’t be the first time!”

“What!?” he shrieked, horrified at what she had just said, as if it wasn’t terrible.

“Well, I mean… We are MAJORS, Cyclopeans, even. It’s not that surprising, you know? Especially when you hit puberty, and suddenly you’re growing like a weed, and your towering mother and siblings don’t look that massive anymore, and you get angry at the world and seek your place in it. So, yeah, you punches people you shouldn’t punch, but they usually take it in stride, so no hard feelings afterwards.”

“But… but we’re talking about Shannon Matthewson! Your mother!” he yelped, horrified – the very idea to attack his own family… it made his head turn a little, in fact. It was just too much for a poor Minor, born in a poor and violent, broken, family, in the end.

“Well, yes. And you’ll meet her soon, and everything will be fine!”

He should have laughed at it, but he was far too nervous to react that way. He felt very little and insignificant, and he didn’t want Deanna to try and suppress this feeling with the Bond. It would have been too easy. And a part of him wanted to endure this trial by himself. Sure, his lover was there, and she’d be there at all time, but it wasn’t the same thing at all to her. She was already over a hundred years, so her own mother wasn’t so frightening to her, she had spent the most part of her life as an independent woman. And even before that, she had obviously been rather strong-willed.

“Will there be a lot of people?” he asked her, as the plane started its descent, as it had been explained minutes earlier by the pilot.

“Well, there will probably be my oldest sister, Anne. She’s always staying near Mom, mostly because she’s the heir apparent and has a lot of work to do to keep it that way, you would be surprised how many of our kids actually want to get up in the hierarchy faster. Anne’s third born is especially over-ambitious, if you ask me, so he’ll probably be around, I guess.”

“And… how are your relations with them?” he asked her, afraid of a repeat of Maria and Deanna’s contentious relationship. “I mean… Are you… you know…”

“Ready to club each other’s as soon as we meet? No, don’t worry. Anne his really strict and has over-high expectations, but she’s also very kind. I think what you should worry the most is to actually be able to walk around without her wanting to make sure you’re wanting for nothing.”

“She’s fond of Minors then, I guess?” he pressed her, unsure of what she truly meant.

“Yeah. She’s never had a Minor kid, and since she’s married to a normal-sized MAJOR, it isn’t so surprising, but it doesn’t mean she didn’t spoil each and every of your kind she got to meet at family meetings. You should see her and Mary-Rose together, that’s so damn funny. If a little bad for my baby’s health, I guess, because Anne does give her far too many sweet. Try to not eat too much of those, or it’ll be a sore to get back in shape” she chuckled. “Not that I’d mind, of course. I have plenty of ideas to help you lose any extra-weight.”

“I sure you do” he replied, and he couldn’t help but smile. “I’m just not sure I’d survive such a plan!”

“Oh, of course you would, you know how considerate of you I can be!” she chuckled.

She leant forward, letting her large and dark breasts almost spill from the hem of her dress. He smelt her delicious body odor, a soft mix of her sweat and her perfume. He loved it, he craved it, and she knew it. Her huge orbs... he was almost lost in them and he felt his dick getting erect. He briefly looked up and noticed that the symbol of the belt was still not lit above his head. Even so, he knew it was dangerous, but he didn’t care. He got up and started to caress and massage those knockers, which made his giantess laugh softly.

“Hum, I love it when you let your feelings be true” she whispered softly, pressing one of her hand on his back, almost covering it entirely. “Can you play with my nipples, baby? Clockwise?”

He didn’t answer, he couldn’t really. But he did as he was told. Of course, he couldn’t do that to both in the same time, they were just too big and distant for his little arms to do so in a way which didn’t over-exert himself. Plus, he had to deal with her bra. It was a frilly and frisky thing for her, but it still needed to be able to endure the weight of her tits, which meant that for him, it was a rather obnoxious obstacle. Thankfully, he was used to it by now, and he didn’t need to have it removed to please her the way she liked.

“So eager today. If I knew that meeting my family made you so forward acting, I’d ask all my children, nephews and siblings to visit us! I looooove the feeling of your hands on me.”

“But they are so small” he said softly, as he let his hands creep under her bra, to reach her already rock hard left nipple, and started to knead it slowly, clockwise as she had asked him.

“They don’t need to be bigger” she moaned. “They are perfect that way, so slim and soft, and yet so hot. You’re burning me with those baby.”

He giggled, but he could tell it was true. Her flesh seemed to soften under his efforts, and it made him feel a little more confident about what was to come. He focused on pleasing her, however. It made him feel so good to do that anyway. She started to sigh and moaned when he touched her the way she loved. Her own fingers massaged his back, pushing him slightly more against her prow, making it harder to move his arms correctly, so he added some light nibbling – light for her that is – on the exposed flesh, making her squeal.

“Yes, I love when you do that…” she whispered. “Go on baby. Bite me, taste me…” she purred, her other hand caressing his hair, slowly, tenderly.

He couldn’t answer, because he didn’t want to use the Bond today, he felt too nervous for that. But he could bite harder, and so he did, which elicited more moans, especially since he kept playing with her nipple. Suddenly, he felt her hands living his body, which surprised him. She never did something like that, not when they were having sex – or foreplay. But as he stopped biting her to look up, her fingers came back, clawed at his clothes, t-shirt and jeans, and tore them apart with contemptuous ease, making him yelp.

“Yes! That’s how it should be” she purred, as she easily discarded his underwear and socks, as if they were nothing at all, leaving him all naked and erect. “We’ve still have a lot of time before landing, and in any case, you can always stay with me, you’d be safer, don’t you think?” she chuckled, as he was pushed into her once more, her large globes forming twin walls around his head and his upper torso as he was put into them.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea?” he asked her, his voice husky. “I mean, we don’t know what could happen… What we want to happen…”

“We want to have sex. Here, and now. We want you in me, and me all around you” she replied, in her most lustful tone, her voice falling several octaves in the process. “And we want you to creampie me, like you always do, that I may yell and scream with pleasure.”

“But… isn’t it dangerous?” he asked her, while his fingers started to explore her vastness. “I mean, we are in a plane, after all. What if we move too much and wildly?”

“You mean what if I move too much and wildly” she corrected him playfully. “Well, it’s sure that I’m quite big, but I assure you that even several normal MAJORS could have sex here and the plane wouldn’t be too bothered by it. But of course, if several Cyclopeans did so… it’s be a little harder to do. That’s why we’re alone today, even if some of my children did want to come to. We’re prone to cause a raucous, as you may have noticed” she finished with a grin.

“You don’t say” he admitted. “So there is really no chance we’ll crash?”

“Nope, none at all” she assured him, and he felt confident that she was saying the truth – even if even he knew that it wasn’t unheard off for accident to happen, even with private jets like the one which was rushing over the country, toward the Big Easy.

“Okay… So… how do you want to do it? On top or…” he started, but she shushed him with one large, engorged nipple, pushing it toward his lips, and he took it eagerly, despite its size.

“I want you to calm down, love. And there is plenty of ways do to this, but I think that this is the best, for you, and me, won’t you agree? No, don’t stop suckling on it to answer, just bite it a little… Yes, just like that…” she moaned I a whisper, caressing his hair, his back, letting her fingers explore his body, which made him shiver with pleasure.

Jason decided that he’d let her take the lead, for the time being. Of course, he’d be happy to take a more affirmative role soon enough, but for the time being, he was quite content to let her touch him everywhere she wanted. He closed his eyes and taste her nipple. It was a little salty, probably because of the sweat she had worked up during the day. Even if the plane was almost cold for him, at the very least fresh enough that he regretted his clothes, where her own body didn’t warm his, it was easy for someone like her to work up some sweat.

“Don’t you feel safe with me, my little love? Don’t you feel the depth of my feelings for you?” she sang softly, scratching his back lightly, so as to not even let a scratch. “Don’t you feel my big, big, heart, beating for you? Don’t you feel how secure you are, with your lover?”

He bit her down hard, making her yelp, then laugh naughtily when she understood that he was agreeing with her. She loved it, he could tell, it, since she was hardening even further in his mouth. He suddenly wondered how a baby was even able to get anything out of that rock-hard thing, let alone a Minor one. Did Mary-Rose struggle with it? Did Deanna had to use a pump to get her milk out of her and fed to her smallest, weakest, baby? He didn’t dare ask those questions, but he’d certainly had them at the back of his mind, now.

“I really want you inside of me, babe” she purred, lifting him easily as she turned her ass on the couch-like space they were sitting, letting her extremely long legs cover most of it, her large derrière spilling form over its edge. “I’ve been so fucking horny, all the time, when you’re around, since a few days…”

That was an understatement, if he was being honest with himself – and her. He could tell, because he was so much smaller than she was, he smelt her nether regions a lot more easily, and sometimes, when he stood next to her towering legs, he could see the wetness in her crotch, the way she pushed her thighs together, to try – and fail – to hide that act. It was always somewhat strange, to consider that his mere presence did that to her. He suspected that it was because of Marie and the worry she had caused in Deanna, who now reacted to his presence that way.

“You can stop suckling Jay” she cooed him, her voice deep and full of love. “You can stop and get inside me, so that I could receive your gift…”

“You’ll have to put your left foot on the ground Dea” he replied, releasing her nipple and flinching a little as the muscles in his jaws were quite tired and a cramp made him flinch a little. “I can find my way to you if both of your legs are on the couch…”

She sighed, but said nothing and did as he had asked her. He marveled at her size, of course. He always did. Each of her leg was easily twice his height, after all, and equally as large as he was – in their narrowest region. This was truly perfection. A mixture of fat and muscles, in just the right proportions to look exquisitely beautiful to him. Her skin was flawless - at least as much as the skin of a MAJOR could be once she had reached over a hundred years. There was some cellulite here and there, but not much, and in truth, he loved it.

“There. Will my little prince enter my castle now?” she asked him, bringing his attention back to her vagina, which she was opening wide with but two fingers.

He shook his head. Sometimes, not often but sometimes, she was really corny. But he had to admit he loved it. She was somehow more accessible that way. Somehow, she sounded less like a much older, much more experienced woman, his superior in every possible way. She was just his lover, just the woman he loved and who loved him back in return. He felt himself beaming with pride. He felt as if he could please her a lot more than he used to. He was sure that his size was a handicap when they didn’t use the Bond, but it didn’t bother him anymore.

“He’ll try, Deanna” he replied, smiling at her. “He just hopes that it’d be enough for you!”

“You knows it’ll always will!” she chuckled, as he crossed the small distance between the place he had been put and her cunt.

Penetrating her was, of course, barely an effort. She was so large compared to his average-sized member – and he was just a Minor, to boot! But he had grown accustomed to this size difference, and he now knew how to best use it to enhance their sex life. For starter, he needed to take charge. As strange as it was to see someone his stature do so, it was truly for the best. And the simplest and quickest way to assert it was to play with her clitoris. He grazed it with the tip of his nails, making her shiver and yelp softly.

“Oh God, yes…” she whispered, shuddering as he kept doing so, just lightly enough that it didn’t hurt her, since he knew how sensitive he was. “Faster, please.”

“No” he replied with a calm but firm voice. “We need to take it slow my heart; you know it’s what’s best for you” he added when she grunted.

It was always a little difficult to convince her to do so, even if she often agreed to let him take charge for a time. She was a Cyclopean, she needed to control everything, and otherwise she felt belittled. But he had learnt to love to toe the line, to keep trying to be in charge – somewhat – when she needed to be pleased. And it was fun to do that, of course. Mainly because she whimpered and squealed, shuddering and gyrating a little when she tried to take back control without hurting him or his feelings, until she reached her breaking point, of course.

“We’ll take it slow” he continued, gently. “You told me we have some time before landing, so surely it’s not a problem, right? Plus, you’re filthy rich, I’m sure it won’t bother anyone if your plane stay in the airport a little longer, right?”

“It’s not how it works sweetie” she sighed, her voice shaking a little as he continued his ministrations on her clit while starting to push his erect cock in the folds of her pussy. “Rules are rules and we need to move from the landing zone fast. But… oh yes, keep going…”

He wondered what she meant, but he had more pressing preoccupations. His breathing was quickening, as he moved his hips, and enjoyed the sensations it elicited in him. He wanted to take her, he wanted to make her scream and yell his name. But he couldn’t, not really at least. He was too small, she was too tall, far too tall, for him to do just that. But he was inventive enough to learn how to achieve this as much as possible. He leant forward and bit her flesh, just above her pussy, where she shaved but some short, spiky, hair was still there.

“Yes, oh yes!” she yelped, twitching and almost sending him flying, forcing him to stop biting and grasp as the inside of her thighs to not lose his balance completely. “Do it again Jason, please! Do it again!”

He did as she asked – he couldn’t take full control, as she unwittingly reminded him, but he smiled as he bit her again, making her yell with all the might of her powerful vocal chords. He bucked inside of her, and she whimpered, gyrating and shaking, as if he was far bigger than he truly was. It was something quite strange, but also empowering. She shouldn’t have acted like that in his mind. But she did, and he took advantage of it, as best he could. He moved faster and faster, grunting a little, his right hand gripping the inside of her thigh, while the other played with her folds.

“Yes! Cum in me, please” she whispered, her voice so deep now that he barely heard it.

He bit her harder, as he tried to keep his dick and balls under control. He started to whine, as he felt the pressure inside of him growing up. He needed to release it, but he didn’t want to do it just yet. He needed to decide when it’d happen. But of course, his lover had other plans, even if he wasn’t sure she had conscious of what she was truly doing. He felt her hands reaching for him, one of them spreading his legs a little. He yelped and stopped biting, but wasn’t fast enough. Her other hand was used to insert one of her large and well-manicured finger inside his ass.

“It’s too big!” he yelped, but he knew that she wouldn’t relent now that she had started it – and in truth, he didn’t want her too; he could feel his dick hardening even further and shaking as it prepared to release its cum.

In fact, she felt all of that surely, because she didn’t even answer his little outburst, instead groaning with pleasure, and massaging his prostate with such delicious ease. Jason eyes rolled in their orbits as she hit a particularly pleasurable spot. He had learnt to take it from the rear since a long time ago, he hadn’t much of a choice with the family he had, after all. But Deanna, despite her size, was so tender, so careful and loving, that she seemed able to reach spots that his sister never even came close to, which were so damn good to hit that he could lose in mind in the pleasure she brought him.

“Cum for me” she asked, her voice as soft as silk, as sweet as nectar. “Cum in me Jason. Make me yours again” she continued, barely above a whisper, and yet audible enough to drive him mad.

He tried to speak, tried to tell something, anything, but he couldn’t. His whole body tensed, from his anus clinching on her finger, to his toes, which curled themselves, his calves, which turned into blocks of woods, his back, and even his torso, making it somewhat difficult to breathe. He moaned and groaned as he released his seed, directly into her. It wasn’t the first time, and it’d probably wouldn’t be the last, but his whole body acted as if it was something all new. Perhaps it was because of the situation, since he knew the pilot and the crew probably had some insight into what was happening.

But he couldn’t care less. As he came in a torrent – relatively speaking – all he could think of was the beauty of Deanna, the way her flesh rippled as she let out short whines, her voice once more ascending the octaves, to end in a ear-splitting note, as his release brought her. He felt the muscles underneath his hands tense in answer to his, and it was both a sight to behold and something incredible to feel. Then, she calm down, her breath barely ragged and yet clearly marked by their shared experience.

“That was… incredible…” she whispered tenderly, removing her finger from inside him and caressing him. “But now, we need to get cleaned real fast. We don’t want Mom to smell sex on us, don’t we?”

And with just those words, dread descended once more on Jason.