- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Take it or leave it!

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” roared Maria, hitting the table as hard as she could with her closed fist, which actually made Deanna chuckle.

“Is that how you’re planning to speak to your beaux? They’ll get as far away from you as humanly possible sooner rather than later then” she replied, smirking.

Her younger sister was absolutely fuming now, but the older Matthewson woman didn’t give a fuck anymore. The previous day with Jason had lifted all her worried away from her. Even as she was defying Maria over a gargantuan plate of meat and fries, in a secluded corner of a restaurant, for once, he didn’t feel threatened or in danger. She would have, previously, because her sister was truly massive and easy to anger, even by their family’s standards, which were respectively high and relatively low. Even at her size, Deanna towered over most other peoples.

“Please, don’t fight!” pleaded her lover, bringing a genuine smile on her face now.

“We’re not fighting Jay. I’m just explaining to my little sister that she needs to correct her attitude if she wants my picks to stay with her.

“Your picks! There is just three of them!” growled Maria. “What am I to do with this!?”

“You’re the one who told me you want three boy-toys. Young and fit and –“

“They. Are. Not. Boytoys!” roared Maria, standing up now.

Deanna managed to keep her poker face, but Jason let out a meek yelp. The Cyclopean had to admit that her sister was incredibly impressive right about now. Her eyes seemed to be glowing with outrage and her quickened breath made her monstrously large breasts threaten to spill out of her bra and robe in the same move. It was truly something to behold, and if the older giantess hadn’t been so sure of Jason’s commitment to her, she could have been worried about him getting snatched by those orbs. But not while Maria seemed lost in her anger.

“Okay, I got it. It was poor taste, coming from me. But seriously, calm down. You’ll freak out Jason and I won’t have any of it!” she still stated, trying to assert her authority – hopefully not totally in vain.

“Then perhaps bringing him here today was a dumb idea?” seethed the taller Cyclopean, but she did sat down and seemed to get slightly calmer, if only a little. “Seriously, what’s the big idea?” she continued, waving toward Deanna’s lover. “Is it some kind of play to make him hate me or something?”

“Please! As if I’d be debased enough to do that!” cried out Deanna, authentically shocked by her sister’s idea. “I just don’t want to be parted from him, that’s all.”

She saw him blushing from the corner of her eyes, which made her smile. She had decided the previous day that nothing, even non-mixed bathrooms, would prevent her from being with him at all time, and she was quite certain he was remembering it vividly – in fact, she had to put a stop to it, or his memories risked overtaking the Bond and she really didn’t need it right now, no matter how much she loved the prospect. Maria was volatile and she needed to play her cards well. Jason here was as much a safety for her as for her sister, but it was still dangerous.

“Excuse me? Maria?” suddenly asked Jason, who somehow had managed to gather enough courage to speak to Deanna’s mastodon of a sister in spite of her wrath.

“Yes?” asked the other Cyclopean, seemingly calming down a little. “What do you want?”

“I’ve a hard time understanding your relation to… to the Minors who live with you. It… it’s not something I ever heard off, and so…What are they, to you?”

Deanna almost cooed as she felt the genuine innocence and interest behind this question. She couldn’t afford to do it with her sister here, of course, but she really wanted to cuddle her Jason. He was so considerate! She was realizing that her mother had been telling her the truth when she told her that her Daddy helped her calm down and make her more empathic. She couldn’t give a fuck about how Maria’s warped point of view made her think that the Minors she lived with were anything else than sex toys for her to use and abuse. But Jason needed to know and because of that, she was happy to learn more about it.

“It… I’ve had a complicated relationship with your kind, little Jay”, she explained slowly, sitting down and looking at the small man in his special chair, who did look incredibly puny compared to her. “I’ve not always been the best friend of Minors.”

“What do you mean by that?” pressed Jason, who wanted to really learn more about Maria, which surprised Deanna, who hadn’t expected it to be so deep.

“When I was a kid, and a teenager, I only saw you as weak and feeble. I was ashamed of our father being a Minor and –“

“WHAT!?” bellowed Deanna, instantly incensed – she had never wanted to punch her sister more.

“Dea’, please!” yelped Jason. “Calm down! I don’t want to… to get angry!”

Maria remained silent, looking down at her large knockers, as if she was truly ashamed by what she had just said and was able to accept that it’d anger Deanna, who had always been the closest to their Dad. The smaller Cyclopean was fuming and wanted to punch her sister right in the face, but she closed her eyes and sighed. It was a long and slow one, which allowed her to let her Minor’s influence reduce her fury, until it had almost disappeared, transforming into a simmering anger, which could reignite easily. Only then did she open her eyes to look at her little sister.

“I’m sorry” then stated Maria, now looking at her large hands. “I was young and dumb and I don’t like to admit it but I bought into the whole MAJORS are superiors and Cyclopeans are even more genetically gifted. It made me do things to Minors I’m not proud off…”

“Like what?” asked Jason, as he glanced at Deanna and extended a hand.

The older giantess grumbled but relented and took it in her own. Physical contact made the Bond so much stronger, it was a double edged sword. Either she’d be calmed by his mind even more, or she’d just make him really angry, and fast. But as her fingers engulfed his, she felt a wave of gentleness and compassion wash over her. Tears welled in her eyes, because she knew that he did this on purpose, even while he was far from confident in the Bond usually, to help her talk with her sister. Something she had perhaps never done.

“Are you both… Are you Bonded right now?” asked Maria, who seemed somewhat confused. “Should I not tell more, Deanna?”

“Yes to the first question, no to the second” she said, her voice calmer, perhaps a little distant, even to her ears. “Jason wants to know more and… and I think that I do to.”

“Really? Well… You’d better keep calm then, because I know it’ll upset you!”

“It’ll be fine. Right?” asked Jason, clutching her fingers a little harder. “You won’t lost it, I know it.”

The smaller giantess squirmed a little. She didn’t feel able to do as he hoped, but she’d try. She smiled back at him a little weakly and kissed his forehead. He smiled back at her, far more happily, and she felt the usual warmth created by his mind lit a fire in here. She wanted him, but she needed to keep calm and carry on, even as her nipples started to harden and she felt his dick do the same. He gasped and blushed abundantly and even Maria chuckled, smirking a little. She shook her head and Deanna looked down, also starting to blush.

“Seriously, and I’m the lustful one…” she sighed. “Oh well.  I guess I’ll break the happy feelings then. I used Minors as toys. Or accessories, at first. One time, I had three “friends” used as a bra. I think Deanna saw me and so I had to really fast change and make them pretend that everything was fine and normal. Which, I’m sorry to say Little Jay’, is awfully easy. Your kind is so prone to submit to the bigger elements of our society. And well, I’m pretty damn big!”

She did smile proudly as she cupped her breasts, which angered Deanna a little but amused Jason, in spite of the creeping horror he felt as she talked about her past treatment of Minors. Deanna had a real hard time understanding how her sister could have turned that way. They both had a Minor as a dad, and two younger siblings which were also Minors. Even if they had been born well after each of them had entered adulthood, or at least almost finished puberty. And the curiosity of Jason was starting to affect her.

“Won’t you continue, instead of touching yourself?” she growled nonetheless, as it seemed that Maria was more interested in fondling herself than talking more about her past.

“So jealous! It’s not my fault you’re as flat as a board!”

“Flat as a… I’m quite curvy, thank you very much!” shot back an incensed Deanna. “And don’t try and change the subject, you mammoth of a woman!”

“So rude!” huffed Maria, who seemed to be a little amused by this back and forth – and Deanna could feel, in the back of her mind, that Jason was too; somehow, he saw it as the pinnacle of a sibling relationship, which saddened the smaller giantess a lot, because she knew it was far from the truth.

“Please, Maria. I want to know more” pleaded the Minor, and it made the behemoth sigh and relent.

“As I said, early on, I used and abused Minors. But as I reached fifteen, fourteen years old, it started to get old, so I turned to Cyclopeans. They were as big as me, sometimes bigger, and they gave me fucks unlike anything you’d ever experience, Little Jay’, I’m genuinely sorry to say that.”

“Our sex is incredible, thank you very much” coldly grumbled Deanna.

“I don’t doubt it, but you’ve got to admit that fucking another Cyclo’ is the wildest sex sister. And don’t give me that look! We both know that among the dozens of partners you’ve had, that little dude here is the first Minor! At least, I’ve been faithful to my sweeties those last decades!”

“Then get to the fucking point! We want to know how you went from a Minor-hating girl to the woman you’re know, who can’t live without three of them sucking your tits and your cunt!” roared Deanna, who was getting exasperated all over again as she stood up.

“Watch your tone, Little Sister!” screamed Maria in answer, rising again and easily dwarfing Deanna, who refused to back down. “I probably weight twice as much as you, and not all of this is fat! So if you don’t want me to put you on my knees, slap you and send you crying in a corner while I walk away with Little Jay here, you’d better be careful with the words you use!”

Deanna gritted her teeth and closed her fists. If Maria truly wanted a fight, she’d got one. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d deal with bigger opponents, even if she had to admit that the width of her younger sister was as impressive as her pure height. She had never been into fat dudes, and it was incredibly hard to find even Cyclopeans with as much fat as she already had, let alone Maria, who was almost one of a kind. It didn’t mean that she didn’t know how to best her, if need be, she just needed to make sure that nothing would happen to Jason, which complicated things a lot.

“I want to know more!” yelled the Minor, surprising both Giantess, even Deanna who was still Bonded to him and realized he was using her anger to reach his desired outcome – which absurdly made her beam with pride and almost turn her back on Maria to cuddle him. “Seriously, cut the aggressive crap and just talk like damn sisters are supposed to!”

“But sisters do talk like that in MAJORS’ families!” replied Maria – and yet, she did took a step back and while it would have been exaggerated to say that she deflated, she certainly looked less imposing suddenly, which forced Deanna to do the same.

“She right my love… But I’ll try and keep calm. After all, I am the older sister, and it’s my duty to make sure that my excitable younger siblings won’t lose it for the flimsiest of reasons.”

“You can be a real bitch when you want to” growled Maria, but she did sat down as Deanna did it. “Anyway, to cut the story short. I grew tired of Cyclopeans, after one punch too many, then MAJORS who proved to be just whinier versions of the formers. So, I hadn’t much of a choice. It was either fingering myself or being with Minors. And… and just as I started to really consider this… Dad got sick…”

“You mean… when he had his first heart attack?” asked Deanna, who felt her perfect memories starting to surge back and threaten her with the pure terror which had seized her when she had seen her Daddy, falling on the ground, clutching his heart, and their mother screaming suddenly, rushing toward him and calling for help.

“Yeah… It… it was as if a lid had been lifted from my eyes. Like… I had always known that they are smaller, weaker, that they don’t live as long as we do. But… Dad had always been there for me, even when I didn’t deserve it. And I… realized that he wouldn’t be for much longer and I just couldn’t…”

“He… he died soon after or…” started Jason, but he felt silent when Deanna was unable to keep her pain hidden from him.

She was living again those horrible days, when she had been waiting anxiously, with all the children of Shannon and Alejandro, occupying so much space in the hospital that it had almost caused a riot, when the staff and the other patient’s family had complained loudly. It had been the first time that Deanna had seen her mother so angry. It was Anne who had managed to calm her down, pointing out the fact that she couldn’t let loose with Gabriel and Isabella here, when the two eight years old were already distraught, trying to understand what was happening to their dad.

“I’m sorry!” yelled Jason, who seemed to be reeling a little with the rush of those memories.

“Hey! Dea! Don’t lose it, please. If you start crying, I’ll do too, and it’ll all end in a tear-fest and it’ll be horrible for your little guy here!”

Deanna closed her eyes and forced the tears back. It wasn’t so hard. She focused on her happier memories, those with her Daddy, her children and of course Jason. It wasn’t easy, but it was sufficient to get back to normal. She smiled at her lover and caressed his cheek, before turning toward Maria and nodding. She felt better, she felt able to endure anything her sister could say, even revisiting those dark weeks, when everyone worried about their father, almost doting on him, to make sure he didn’t overtax himself.

“I’m fine. But perhaps, skip a little on this period? Jason and I want to know about your relation with your Minor lovers. It’d be best for everyone I think.”

“Yeah, it sure will be” admitted Maria. “But just between us, Little Jay. If the three that Deanna has found don’t want to be with me, remember that you can always find a way to my heart!”

“Maria! For fuck sake!” roared Deanna as her sister lifted one of her enormous knocker and cocked her eyebrows in a way which – and it killed the older of the two giantesses to admit it – was quite hot and enticing, and clearly worked on her poor Jason.

“What! I’m trying to lift all your spirits… and I’m not lying, Little Jay. I do need three Minors with me. Less than that and they can’t keep up with my needs, and more lead to far too many stress and depression for them, because they feel they aren’t good enough to please me.”

“But isn’t it the case? I mean, if you need three of us…” started Jason, but the colossal woman stopped him short by extending her arm toward him and putting the tip of her finger on his lips.

“Not at all. I love each of them extremely fondly. But I also know my urges and their limits. I don’t want any of them to get hurt when we make love. And that’s why I need three of them. And unlike a certain someone here, I’ve always cared for my relationships to be healthy and able to endure the test of time, instead of disposable sperm-banks.”

“They are not sperm-banks, they are the fathers of my children. And unlike Jason here, none of them ever managed to have my heart. Because you know I love you three thousands, don’t you honey?”

“You know I do!” he replied, as she let her love for him radiate through the Bond.

“Urgh, you didn’t need to do that” said Maria, looking a little disgusted. “Seriously, that’s just gross. Should I give you the place for a moment or leaving the two of you alone now would be a bad idea?”

“Jesus, how old are you” sighed Deanna, who had to admit that she was a little amused by her sister’s antics now. “Five years old? I mean, I’ve seen you and your guys being all lovey dovey with each other more times than I can count and I don’t recall ever making such a comment!”

“That’s because you’ve always been Daddy’s little girl” huffed Maria, but she had such a huge smile that it cut all the bite behind her words.

“So… each of you have had or had partners and approached them so differently and you never saw eye to eye because of that?” asked Jason. “Isn’t it a little petty? I mean…”

“Wait a minute, are you telling me that you’d be okay with being just a one and done?!” asked Maria, just as Maria turned toward him, frowning to say “Don’t tell me you’d be happy with being just part of a group of people pleasing just one of them!?”

“Well… yes to both?” said the Minor, and his sincerity made Deanna gasp.

She couldn’t believe that he was saying the truth, and yet he did. He was genuinely okay with any option. It was something that Deanna couldn’t comprehend. It went against everything Cyclopeans were able to feel. The very idea that they couldn’t be all important in a relationship was simply alien to her, and when she side-glanced toward her little sister, she saw that she was as surprised as she was, shaking her head in disbelief. And yet, when their eyes met, the two women smiled and started to giggle like schoolgirls.

“What’s so funny?” asked Jason, while Deanna tried to prevent him from reading his mind for a moment, she didn’t want to waste the surprise.

“Well, it’s just that I guess we were both reminded of the same talk?” tried to explain Deanna.

“Yeah. How old was I… seventeen? I was already almost as tall as you are today, and you were a damn little shrimp already” explained her sister, poking at their size difference which indeed made Deanna look quite puny, something she didn’t like one bit, of course. “Oh, don’t glare at me, you know it’s true. I’m the curviest babe in the family, we both know it!”

“Anyway!” grumbled Deanna, putting one hand on the back of her lover to calm herself, using physical contact to reinforce the positive effects of the Bond. “Yeah, we were all fighting, all us siblings and the first children we had –“

“Almost all of whom were yours, if I recall!”

“Yes, I know!” huffed Deanna, rolling her eyes toward Jason. “She’s just jealous that I’ve got so many children when she has only a few!”

“Please! I’ve got a respectable number myself!” grumbled Maria.

“Excuse me? Is it a competition, or will I finally learn both what you learnt that day, and why having just three potential choices is really not enough for you, Maria?” asked Jason, sounding – and feeling, a little exasperated, if amused, by the sister’s antics, as far as Deanna could tell.

“Ooh, somebody’s flexing his muscles” laughed Maria. “But you’re right. That day, Anne asked Dad why he never seemed too angry when guys started to flirt with Mom, or even why he was so cool and relaxed with what we did in the bedroom…”

“And he told us that as long as he felt truly loved by Mom, he’d be fine with everything she did, because she’d always talk with him before. And as for us…”

“We may have been his children, and Mom’s, and they can’t force us to act the way they wanted, not without mistreating us. I won’t lie, back then, I didn’t understood what he meant by that. It’s so strange, looking back now, it really makes sense. Someone who’d live through her children or forcing them to conform to their wishes, would be terrible as a parent. As for my lovers… Well, I love them, so, so much. But I can’t resist my urges. They are enormous, even more so than my body. Some Minors are bound to be afraid, terrified of me even. That’s why just three potential candidates is too little a pool for me, at least two of them will not want to even come near me.”

“I’m not sure that it’s true. I mean, you’re impressive but-“ started Jason, but Maria interrupted him.

“Let me prove it. Deanna, come here, will you?” she suggested, standing up.

Deanna did as she was asked, because she could tell that Jason wanted to understand what Maria had in mind, but she immediately regretted it, when her face was plunged between the enormous and –naturally – sweaty breasts of her sibling. She pushed back, trying to get away from it, but discovered that she wasn’t able to even make Maria move. All she could do was struggle futilely while her little sister put her in a bear’s embrace, going as far as lifting her with ease. Deanna screamed as rage and shame overcame her and she bit deeply into the nearby dark flesh.

“Ouch!” yelled Maria, who immediately released her. “Damn, I hope you don’t bite Little Jay here like that, otherwise he’ll die soon!”

“Deanna, are you okay!?” cried out her Minor, whose mind had somehow managed to avoid the beat back of her rage, possibly by breaking the Bond, since she couldn’t really sense him right now.

“I’m fine” she huffed, breathing with some difficulties, as her lungs were trying to accommodate the sudden influx of fresh air. “But what the fuck was that, Maria!?”

“A reminder of what I could do to you if I wanted to” calmly explained the colossus, who was brushing herself and sitting back to the table, as if nothing had truly happened. “And a way to demonstrate to your lover that I need a rather large pool of Minors to meet, otherwise it won’t work at all and they’ll all flee away from me.”

“I don’t think they would. I mean, yeah, it’s frightening but… You’ve clearly have a softer, kinder side, but you refuses to show more of it. Just do that and everything will be fine, I’m willing to bet on it. I mean… you’re beautiful and exotic, with your shape which is so uncommon among MAJORS or Cyclopeans.”

“Are you telling me that you like fat women? My! Deanna must be worried then!”

“No I’m not” huffed the older Matthewson daughter. “Because we’ve set things right between us by now. And I honestly can’t find more fitting suitors for you Maria. I’m sure that if you do as Jason says, all will be right!”

Truth been told, Deanna just wanted her sister out of her hair. She needed some alone time with Jason badly by now, just to forget the last few minutes, and the longer they tarried here, the more desperate she’d get for him. She had the whole afternoon set for some love-talk and more with him already, and she wasn’t even sure it’d be enough! Being manhandled – womanhandled in this case – was truly too much to bear for her. She scrutinized the expression of her sister, who seemed ready to still protest for a moment, until she seemed to deflate.

“Fine! I’ll meet them and try to show them my softer side… But it’d better work, because otherwise, I’ll be back!”

Deanna took a mental note to make sure that her sister would get her three lovers and get the fuck away from her, no matter what.