- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Healthy couple

Deanna looked languorously at her tiny lover, spread on her big breasts, huffing and panting. They had kept going for most of the last two hours, having dropped any and all clothes long ago, and she was impressed at how resilient Jason had proven himself to be. She would never have assumed that he could have such energy in him, considering how thin he still was, even if he was starting to put on some of the delicious meat on his bone which was so loved among MAJORS and Cyclopeans when it came to their Minor brethren. She couldn’t wait to see him a little pudgy. He’d be adorable!

She caressed his side, making him giggle as she tickled the sensitive skin with but the tip of her fingers. She felt relieved, as if he had drained some heavy weight out of her. Ever since Maria had barged in, she had been on the defensive, feeling threatened by her sheer presence. If there was one woman who could steal her little man away from her, it was certainly her “little” sister. And she couldn’t have that. She wanted to build the rest of her life with her Minor Angeliano. She needed it, deep down she knew it, she could feel it in her bones.

“You’re worrying again” mumbled Jason, bringing her mind back to him. “Stop doing that.”

“I’m not… Okay, fine, I’m worried. But it’s not my fault. Perfect memory means I feel all at the same time various emotions, the older just as strongly as the newer, if I focus on them” she explained him, shaking her rack a little so he would gently fall between her breasts, where he’d be warmer and safer.

“Well, don’t focus on them then” he pouted, before biting softly into her boob-flesh, making her shudder and moan lightly.

“Easier said than done… but I’ll try… And I still need to cook you something, don’t I? I don’t want you to go all limp on me tomorrow, I already wasted too much of our us time!”

“I don’t want anything to fancy… some fish and veggies would be great” said the Minor, even as his voice started to betray how tired he was.

“Do you want to sleep a little while I tend to the food, honey?” she asked him, caressing his small head, enjoying the sensation of his soft hair on her dense skin.

She never knew what he would have answered, because he only let out a gentle snore, which made her chuckle. She pressed her large breasts a little more around his body. She was barely able to cover his torso, and she felt a pang of regret that she wasn’t as busty as her mother. Some of her nieces, and even two of her daughters could give Shannon Matthewson a run for her money. She had seen first hand the problems that could come with such massive breasts, but right now, she’d have loved to be able to nestle him there, or even just in her bra cup to keep him safe.

She carefully picked him up and deposited him on the sofa, where her body had left a warm imprint and dropped her shirt over his puny and yet precious little body. He had whined a little when he had left the embrace of her large orbs, but sighed with contentment when she covered him, and it brought a smile on her face, finishing to relieve her of her worries. He was right, she didn’t need to focus on the bad things, she just needed to be happy with him, for him, and everything would be great. Whistling to herself her favorite tune, she sauntered toward the kitchen.

She opened her fridge and found it well provisioned, as always. She had house employees tasked with bringing in a constant supply of various food, from chicken to salmon and various vegetables, healthy and unhealthy food alike. Having had twenty-seven children, all but one Cyclopeans, she had quickly learnt how important it was to constantly have something to stuff in their bellies, if only to lessen the tensions. A hungry MAJOR was an angry one, and it was doubly so for the tallest among them – and she wasn’t immune to it.

She picked some fish, enough to satiate her and then some – she was firmly of the mind that Jason didn’t eat enough, especially at diner. Too often she had had to goad him into finishing a plate when he should have been more than happy to finish it. After all, she wasn’t feeding him more than Mary-Rose, in fact she was lighter on his portions, who was slightly older and thus could eat slightly more. She knew he wasn’t used to such opulence still, but the giantess wanted to make him just as happy and well fed as he made her.

“A whole trout or a whole salmon...” she wondered aloud, looking at what she had fished in the fridge.

She wasn’t quite sure which he’d favor. As for herself, she would have twice of each plus the one he wouldn’t eat, freshly bought this morning in a nearby fish-farm would do the trick. She could even have more of it, but she didn’t want to have to put any effort the next day to eliminate anything she could have overate. She wanted to cuddle her Jason all day long, if possible under a blanket with him, even if the local temperature didn’t really warrant one, even for a Minor. A trout it’ll be, she finally decided, adding the remaining salmon to her plate.

She cut a generous portion of salted butter, a remnant of her Daddy’s cooking habits which she had picked long ago, and put it on the large pan she wanted to use. Her fish, like any and all of her food, wasn’t prepared beforehand, to reduce the risks of sneaking raids from her children during the night. She had very early on learnt that even children would try to get their hands on more delicious food if they could and that not keeping conditioned or ready to be cook on the spot was the best way to avoid that. Even with her vast amount of money, she hated wasting it like that, after all.

She chose various fresh vegetables, tomatoes, cucumber and the like, and prepared them. All in all, she was quite proud of her performance when, an hour later, she had finished cooking everything. Her state of the art installations helped her achieve this, like her memory did, which allowed her to never refer to a cooking book or even Internet. She put the food on two plates and walked toward the sofa, sitting next to the sleeping form of her lover.

“Jaaason, sweetie. It’s time to wake up and eat a little, my love” she purred when she dropped his plate on her lap, shaking him gently. “Come on baby, open your eyes.”

“Five more minutes, please” he mumbled clearly comfortably sleeping.

“It’ll get cold sweetheart. It’s better when it’s all hot and steamy, you know?”

After perhaps a minute or two of constant prodding and cajoling, he finally woke up. Looking at her, half naked as he was, he looked so defenseless that Deanna felt the urge to smother him in her curves once more, to shield him from the world and its dangers – and temptations. She batted the specter of Maria away and her lap, to indicate where he had to go. She let him climb her, she knew he loved it, and she was proven right when, once standing on her, his little dick was all erect once more, arousing her to no end.

“Come on, we need to eat while it’s warm. I won’t be able to see you with my babies and the plate. IF you need something or I move too much, you’ll let me know, okay?”

“Okay… Can we Bond?” he asked, sounding so hopeful.

“When you’ll have finished your plate, I swear” she replied, steeling her heart and avoiding his eyes to not give in to his puppy eyes.

“But you put far too much in it” he whined, making her grin.

“Nope, I didn’t!” she thundered from above, shoving one of her fingers in his belly, making him jump and almost fall from her. “You were already hungry when you did your little show of strength, and we’ve had sex for a long time after that, and then you slept a little. You need to eat sugar, and Mommy Deanna knows what’s best.”

“Mo… Mommy?” he asked her, and she could hear something in his voice, something which perhaps matched the slightly guilty but extremely delicious shiver she had felt down her spine when she had just said that herself. “Oh shit...”

“That’s right” she said, blushing as she leant backward to better see him, pushing the plate she held in one hand slightly away. “Mommy. That’s what I’ve been for almost a whole century, that’s what I want to be for decades to come – with you and your children, but we’ll be talking about it when you’ve finished eating, okay sugar? ‘Cause you want to make Mommy Deanna proud, right?”

“Deanna it’s… It’s make me a little… I’m not sure I’m liking it…” said Jason, sounding quite worried, which in turn made her worry.

“Not liking what? The fish? Trout can be a little unusual, but…”

“No! The… the Mommy bit!” he cried out, sounding really a little distraught. “It’s…”

“You don’t like it? But you seemed so aroused by it just now!”

“I… I am but… it’s also something… something she said when… you know? My mother, when she…”

“Of course, I’m so sorry!” the giantess cried out, juggling with the plate in her hand and the one which was still waiting – and getting cold – and hugging her little Minor. “I didn’t even thought about it. It won’t happen again, I promise.”

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing a little communication can’t solve, right?” he replied with a weak smile.

“Why does it sound like something straight out of a relationship’s advice leaflet or something?” she asked him, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

“Because it does? It’s the very first rule of “How to build a long-lasting and healthy couple!” By Bradley Stone the Third” he replied, sounding so serious that she giggled a little. “It’s true!”

“I’m trusting you; sugar! But I think we’ll have a healthy couple if we both eat our whole plate, just as much as communicating will ensure it.”

“You’re just saying that so I eat all that food” he pouted – but he sat on her, taking his Minor-Sized plate and starting to eat.

“And it’s working, apparently” she chuckled, as she also attacked her own food.

The next few minutes were spent in silence, each of them simply enjoying their meal and each other’s presence. Deanna was also thinking about what he had just said, about the importance of speaking and listening to the other. In truth, it wasn’t something that came easily to her, even after decades working with and for Minors. Unlike him, unlike them, she had a hard time empathizing with others. But unlike most MAJORS and Cyclopeans, she perfectly understood this weakness and truly tried to work on it. For him.

“Do you want to… talk about it? To make sure I won’t make similar mistakes in the future?”

She felt him tense a little. It was the advantage of both of them being naked. She tentatively extended her mind toward his, opening a little bit of her own, to graze at the surface of his. It was hard to be sure of what she felt, she didn’t dare dive too deeply, even just deep enough to know. She didn’t want to invade his privacy, but she needed to be reassured and, if need, share some form of love and mental fortitude if she suspected he was faltering.

“I… sure… I was the one who said we needed to talk, after all, right?” he said, sounding a little afraid perhaps, but she felt that he was stronger than he let out.

“You sure did, but don’t feel pressured to do so, now. Take your time” she gently whispered, grazing his back with her free hand.

“It’s… it’s a little hard to tell, but… But I want to tell you that, if you truly want to hear it.”

“I do, Jason. I do want to learn even more about you. Each day or every week until death do us apart, my love. And I’ll teach you everything you want to learn about me.”

Everything I can, she thought for herself, since too much dark secrets swirled around her and her division of the Matthewson’s business empire. But at a personal level, she would never hide anything from him, and when the time would be right, she would explain him why he couldn’t know everything. It was something her mother had done with her daddy, and she knew that if it had worked with Alejandro Matthewson, who was far more headstrong than her Jason, after all. She just needed to prepare the ground to make it fertile for that idea.

“Usually… usually my mother didn’t… she didn’t used me. I don’t think it was for a lack of… of stress, like the others, it’s just that she hardly needed to prove herself. She is… she is a lot meaner than my father or my siblings – even my sister…”

His voice was weak and yet she didn’t dare to interrupt him. His surface thought were swirling with pain, fear and self-loathing, yet she could tell that her presence was also strengthening him, making him able to keep going and she decided that she needed to help him. She sent a pulse of pure willpower into his mind, deftly enough that he didn’t seem to realize it. But he stood visibly straighter, even as he kept eating between his sentences. He took a deep breath and she could feel his little muscles tensing under the touch of her fingers.

“She… most of the time, she just… beat me, you know? She’d had a bad day at work or something and she needed to get it out, on someone who couldn’t defend himself and well… that’s me in a nutshell. I…” he took a deep breath and she could hear the tears forming. “I took it because it was, you know, normal? It’s how I grew up and she was… at least she didn’t rape me, most of the time, unlike the rest of the family…”

Deanna’s rage was rekindled and it took all of her considerable willpower to not let it shake her. She hadn’t truly taken action against his family, because she didn’t want to reopen old wounds or even risk angering him. He had grown up that way, abused and used, and while he was coming around thanks to her care and sincere love, she also knew that, deep down, he still had attachment to his family – she would never call it love, but there was definitively something, and she couldn’t blame him for it. The early years of the Minor’s enclaves she had created with her mother had been full of the same kind of small guys and gals.

Still, it made her feel pathetic to not have been able to change mentalities enough that no Minors would ever suffer that kind of abuse. What good was it to make their population grow in isolation, if they could not enter the wider society? The world was passing them by, with new technologies, new approach of politics and bold actions to save it and the humans which inhabited it – even if the Matthewson were doing their damned best to be among the winners, even if it meant throwing other super-wealthy peoples and billionaires to the chopping block!

“Don’t feel the need to say more than you want, Jason” she said him, caressing his back to show her support. “Being in a healthy relationship also means that we don’t need to rush things up. It can wait, if you need more time to be ready.”

“Thanks you… I…I’m sorry, I don’t feel…” he tried to answer before he started sobbing.

“It’s okay, it’s okay sugar. Come on, it’s not your fault, really. You just need to eat a little and you’ll start to feel better, I’m sure. Plus, it won’t be as good once it’s cold or reheated.”

“Okay” he sniffled. “I’m sorry tha…”

“Don’t be” she gently but sternly chided him. “It’s not your fault. Nothing they did to you, nothing I did to rekindle those memories in you are not your fault” she explained emphatically.

“Thank you” he mumbled, sitting and putting his already cooling back against her warm belly and started to eat, so she did the same.

The next minutes were spent in total silence, but it didn’t mean that Deanna was not thinking as fast as she could. She had spent a lot of time learning about his past, about what he liked or not, but she still made so many mistakes. She was supposed to be a genius, to be able to leverage her far greater age to make all of this works smoothly. Instead, a committed relationship proved to be far harder than quick fling. She had never realized it, all around her, it always seemed to either work perfectly or just break apart so quickly that it was obvious it’d never work.

“Deanna?” he asked her, bringing her attention back to him.

“Yes my love?” she replied, caressing him once more and adding a little bit of love through the near-Bond she was crafting discretely.

“Do you think we could… we could go somewhere tomorrow? Perhaps the theatre, or… or someplace,”

“Of course, sugar. If you need to get out a little, we’ll get out a little!”

She chased away her dark thoughts. It wasn’t was he needed right now. He had opened his heart once more, and she needed to be as bright and supportive as she could. It didn’t came easily to her, her love, her being, meant that she had a smothering presence and loved –nay, needed- to take the lead. But he had proven that when she surrendered to him, she could also feel thing she had never known she wanted – craved even. To have someone so small, so frail, so much younger than her being in charge was simply elating.

“We could go to the Aquarium, if you want? Or perhaps the marina?”

“The Aquarium sounds great. I never went there, ever. But won’t it be strange to go and see the family of what we’re eating tonight?”

She chuckled. Sometimes, it was easy to forget how young he was. Nobody her age would make such a joke – at least if they weren’t in love with someone like him, who would get it. But she loved this part of him, this freshness, and this innocence. It was something hard to find among MAJORS or even wealthier peoples, both of which were basically her clique ever since she was born. She decided to play along with his joke right about now, if it helped him eat the whole plate. She took a second to asses her possibilities and chose what she felt was the better one.

“Not at all, I sure they won’t feel anything fishy with us!”

He burst out in laughter at that, so much that she even worried for a second for his breathing, but he seemed fine and his joy made her smile, chuckle and then laugh just as much as he did, seizing his plate from him to avoid any spelt food on herself and the sofa. The two of them guffawed for a long time, until their breaths were ragged and quick, but their hilarity slowly died out, and she then handed him his plate once more. He took it and, after a heavy sigh, he dug in again, and she did the same, chuckling to herself at time.

“It’s really good. Did it took you too long to cook it?” asked Jason, surprising her with how easily it was for him to care about her.

“No, don’t worry. I’m used to cook for far more voracious eaters, you know? That old granny has had a lot of kid with far bigger appetites than you!”

“You’re not an old granny, you know? You’re really youthful looking and… and very sexy” he hastily added, and while she couldn’t see him below the prow of her breasts, she knew he was blushing a lot and it brought a prideful smile on her face.

“My, what a sweet talker you are!” she gushed, taking a whole trout into her mouth. “You should worry a little, you could get caught by some old lady and brought to her house, talking that way, you know?”

“Isn’t it what already happened?” he countered, leaning a little more on her.

“Well, sort of… but you’re happy that it did, right? I know I am, at least.”

He didn’t answer but instead opened his mind and tentatively extended it toward her own. She replied in kind, and she let their two beings melt and fuse together in a sense. She felt his desire to surrender to her, and she accepted it, laying a blanket of her being over his own, as if she was cuddling him close and protecting him from the rest of the world. She felt his arousal, his hopes for the rest of the night, but also his tiredness. He truly needed to finish his very late diner and then return to sleep. She didn’t hide from him her thought and he squirmed a little on her, before eating faster.

“Don’t rush it sugar. We’ll have all the time in the world tomorrow. If need be, I call by Monday to let them know I can’t work for this day. It’ll also upset Maria a little, which is great in my book.”

“I know, but I don’t want to waste more time eating than necessary. I want to be with you more!” he countered, adding the sensation of her hands around his body to emphasize his point.

“And we will. But now that you’ve finished you’ve rushed the Bond, finish your plate and we’ll go to sleep, okay? I’ll make time for us if you do, I swear.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna looked at her lover with a tenderness she had never felt for any other. It was just as deep, just as powerful as the one she had felt when she had looked over her children, but it was also something else entirely. When he slept, his mouth opened a little and sometimes, he let out soft moans and whines. When he did, she always put a finger next to his face, and he calmed instantly, as if he could tell that she was her and that she was looking over him and wouldn’t let anything harm him. And with the Bond, she could also project good thought and feelings into his sleeping mind, helping him avoid nightmares and other problems in bed.

“I’m sorry that I’ve left myself be so taken by work and Maria’s stupid request… I’ll try to be here for you from now on. No more machination or anything, I swear.”

Jason turned a little and put a hand around her finger, making her chuckle. She had insisted that they got a quick shower, and then jumped into their pajamas, even if he was truly incredibly tired. She had supplied some mental fortitude to make sure he could achieve that. And now, as his fingers clutched her own gently, she wondered how she could ever repay him for his gentleness, his pure and almost naïve kindness which never ceased to amaze her.

“You’re the best thing which could have happening to me at my age, sugar” she whispered in his ear.

She coiled under the sheets, and chuckled when she felt him snuggling on her, around her breasts. He almost always did it, but she gently pushed him further up, toward her neck. He whined but she appeased him through the Bond. She slapped her hands and the light was switched up. She let her head fall on the pillow and put her far larger hand on his back, bringing him against her skin, enjoying the feeling of his small body on her.

Closing her eyes, she drifted to sleep happily, eagerly waiting the next day, planning their trip to the Aquarium.