- Text Size +

Chapter 10: A supportive hand

Jason was getting really worried. Ever since they had eaten with Maria during the week, Deanna was agitated and angry. She didn’t want to Bond with him, saying that she had too much work and couldn’t risk the distraction. She even left the house a Saturday, pretending that she had too much work. The Minor suspected that she was terribly angry and jealous at her sister, somehow. He had seen, clear as day that she was afraid her taller and heavier sibling would try to get her hands on him. And if he was honest, if he truly wanted to, there was precious little he could do to oppose it, no matter how much he was against the idea.

And against it he was, but trying to have a stubborn giantess who was getting frightened over nothing and didn’t want nothing to do with the overweight Cyclopean. She seemed too lustful, making Deanna’s own considerable sex drive seems ridiculous in comparison, and she didn’t really seem to care about his kind. Individuals perhaps, but Minors in general, certainly not. All of this meant that he needed to find a way to appease the titanic woman he was living with, but he really didn’t know how.

“You should just have sex with her” had blurted Mary-Rose, when he had asked her for advice.

“I can’t just barge in and ask to have sex!” he had replied, terribly embarrassed, even if he found the idea more than simply attractive.

“Of course you can! She hadn’t had much lovers since I was born -until you, but my siblings told me that she used to do that all the time. You just need to take the initiative and you’ll see her melt in your hand and be a lot happier.”

“But I’m a Minor! I can’t take the initiative!” he had countered, and as she frowned, he had pressed on. “And you? Would you do something like that?”

“Well, no” she admitted slowly. “But it’s just because Mom would kill me and the poor son of a bitch who would have done the naughty with me. She told me so several times.”

“Really?” he had asked her, quite surprised, so much in fact that he almost fell from his perch.

Despite living with a Minor daughter, there was precious little things adapted to their kind in Deanna’s mansion. Sure, stairs had been added almost everywhere, but when they were sitting on the sofa, like they were doing now, facing a screen which wouldn’t have looked too strange in a small theatre room, it was hard to not feel like action figures forgotten in a normal-sized rom. Their feet were dangling in the air and their back were resting against large cushions which had been added especially so they could sit alone here. Even after all the weeks he had spent here, Jason still felt a little strange about it all.

“Yeah. Last year, there was a guy – a MAJOR, who was really into me and… well, I was into him also. I wanted to avoid talking about him with Mom but he was really principled and all, so he decided that he needed to talk to her about...”

“It didn’t go well?” asked Jason, as Mary-Rose fell silent, grimacing a little as she remembered what had happened, no doubt.

“That’s an understatement Jason!” she sighed. “She basically chew him out, berating him from trying to take advantage of an impressionable young Minor, that unlike MAJORS, our kind was not only thinking about sex at puberty… Oh God, it was seriously mortifying! I would have died of shame, and so did he, I think, because he didn’t even dare talk to me afterwards.”

“That’s terrible!” blurted the young teenager, who was, after all, around the same age as his female friend. “I mean, she doesn’t seem to mind me and her doing… you know?” he asked, blushing.

“Yeah, I do!” chuckled Mary-Rose. “Mom’s really not discreet at all. But I guess we also have to take her age into consideration. She IS over a hundred years ago, after all, when we aren’t even adults yet! Man, when I say it, it sounds really strange, doesn’t it? Like, I’m sixteen and it’s barely over a tenth of the time she’s been alive! That’s crazy”

“It sure does” he agreed, “but it’s the world we live in.”

“Sure… but in any case, I really think that you should try to act when she’ll come home this evening, okay? Just because we’re smaller and weaker doesn’t mean that we can’t have a say. Mom and my elder siblings have all told me how Grandma could be ordered around by Grandpa, and I can tell you that she is one hell of a woman, even today!”

Jason shuddered a little at the mention of the mighty Shannon Matthewson. That woman casted a long shadow over all those who lived in the U.S., and possibly most of the world. It wasn’t just fame, wealth and influence. Over the decades, she had become known for her terrible temper when things didn’t go as she wanted. Some said that the only reason she had never dabbled into politics directly was because it would have been harder to bully others into submission if she had, and the Minor wondered if it wasn’t actually the truth.

“I’m not sure it was true. I mean, can you imagine a Minor like us ordering around a Cyclopean?” he asked, chuckling to himself because the image was so utterly ridiculous.

“I think that if said giantess is sufficiently in love, it could work. She’s still mourning him, and he’s been dead since decades, you know?” explained Mary-Rose, leaving Jason pensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Jason? Mary-Rose? Is anybody home?” he heard, Deanna’s voice in the entrance of her huge mansion startling him. “It’s not funny!”

She was upset, he could tell it just because of her tone. He hadn’t heard much of her angry, but when she did, her voice dropped and took an almost growling quality. She was spitting harsh words or screaming, but in just a few days, he had learnt to recognize those hallmarks of her anger and other negative feelings. Jason hesitated for a moment, wondering if his plan was as sound as it had sounded when he had been working on it with Mary-Rose. But by now, he just had to play his part and hoped he hadn’t misjudged Deanna.

“I’m here!” he called, as loud as he could, still sitting on the sofa, his feet pounding on it nervously.

He heard her thunderous steps as she crossed the large corridor leading to the main room. When she finally emerged into view, he gasped involuntarily, as he always did. Even tired and visibly upset, she looked stunning. Her large breasts were properly contained by her shirt and jacket, and her skirt, while modest, did nothing to hide her impressive hips and even ass when she turned slightly to drop her bag on the counter. It was hard to keep is mind focused on the task at hand but he needed to , if he wanted to succeed in his endeavor.

“Well it’s good to see you” she said, agitated still. “I’ve had a horrible day and I think it’s best if we don’t Bond tonight, but I promise that tomorrow.”

“I’d like to talk” he interrupted her, hoping that the trepidations in his voice weren’t too audible for her far superior earing – he needed to at least look confident enough to play is part.

“We are talking” Deanna replied, getting out of work shoes and letting out a sigh of joy.

“I mean it seriously. Please. Won’t you sit next to me?” he added, padding the sofa on his right.

The gigantic woman seemed surprised and he could see that she was truly tired, which was in itself a sight to behold, since she had seemed to him even more durable than normal MAJORS, whom, in his limited exposure to them through his very dysfunctional family, were never exhausted like his kind could be. Still, it was precisely because she was pushing herself far too much that they needed to have this little heart to heart. Hopefully, he wouldn’t blow things up – Mary-Rose had implied that it was a fifty-fifty.

“Sure” she slowly replied, walking toward him, incredibly sensual even when she didn’t try to be.

She turned before him and let herself sit slowly just next to him. If he hadn’t put his right hand back on his lap, it would have been trapped underneath her sizeable ass. Up close like that, she was truly monolithic, and it was easy to see, even when clothed, how much more massive MAJORS and Cyclopeans truly were compared to Minors, even in their simple physical proportions. There was something of an apex predator in her build, which made him all the more feeble, but he steeled his resolve, as best he could.

“I don’t care about Maria” he stated bluntly, while posing his hand on her hips, since he couldn’t reach higher. “I love you, okay? I know I may seem too young and weak at times, and it’s probably right, but I can help you. I don’t like seeing you like that.”

It didn’t came out as he had planned, nice and slow, in a steady explanation. Ideally, he would have talked a lot about each element lengthily with her, but he was just a teenager, and he was nervous and so had rushed in and gave away his whole came. There was no way she wouldn’t pick the tension and worry in his voice now, and he didn’t dare look at her face, instead staring away, along the incredible pillars of her legs, which, he knew it, could indeed reach the ground while her back was pressed on the sofa’s.

“Jason… what’s the matter with you?” she asked him softly, letting her long fingers descend on his and caress his back and front in the same move, clearly making use of her far superior size compared to his body, and while it was good he steeled his resolve.

“I’m worried about you!” he revealed, looking up, straight into her beautiful eyes.

He saw stupor and confusion playing on her face as her mouth dropped a little and her eyes opened just a tad more than usual. She was stunning, with her long hair falling around her face as she looked down at him, her skin alight by the house’s lights. Then he saw her trying to get her bearings and, to his surprise, failing. Tears formed in those eyes and a wretched sob escaped her lips. She turned away, trying to hide her reaction and he felt more than he saw the powerful muscles of her legs coiling, preparing to bring her up and away.

“Stay! Please!” he asked, throwing himself against her fully, hugging as much of her enormous body as his small arm would allow him.

She was over three times his size, several times more than that more powerful than him and yet she stopped, even as her sobs continued, as if he was able to overpower her. It felt so strange to be able to do that to a Cyclopean that for a moment, Jason didn’t know what to do next. Then, he took a deep breath and, getting up himself, he climbed her thigh, reaching for its top and once there, walked toward the boulders of her breasts, hugging them, putting his head in the warm crevice they formed beneath her shirt.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been horrible with you ever since Maria came in” she said, her voice constrained, her whole body shaking as if she was trying and failing to contain her grief and pain.

“No you weren’t!” he shouted, his voice muddled a little by her large rack, which smelt really good but he really needed to keep his mind in the game.

“We haven’t been Bonded in days and I’ve been very dismissive I haven’t even taken you to work!” she countered, and he didn’t need to look up to see her tears.

“It doesn’t matter. I love you, and I want you to be happy. You don’t need to feel so pushed by your sister, I’m with you and I won’t change, except if you grow bored of me.”

“Never!” she vowed, and he could tell from her voice that she was starting to get a handle on her emotions – so it was now or never.

“Mary-Rose told me that sometimes, your mother obeyed your father’s commands, because she loved him so much. Is it true?”

“Yes” she said, and to his surprised, he felt her hands and arms encircling him. “Do you want to give me order, Jason?” she then asked, her breath washing over his head, as his whole body was almost engulfed in her as she leant forward. “Do you want to be in charge tonight?”

Jason nodded, his mouth too dry suddenly to talk. He didn’t know if she would feel it, but the way she shifted, making herself more comfortable on the sofa as she was relaxing made him believe she hadn’t. She sniffled a little and then he heard her blow her nose, which startled him, but strangely gave him back his voice, however feeble it all was. He let out a croaking sound and then, finally he answered her question.

“Yes.”

“Oh baby… You needn’t wait for my consent, you can order me anytime…”

--------------------------------------------------------

“I… I’d like for you to get on your back… lying on your back” stuttered Jason, who was really nervous and was starting to regret trying to order a giantess around.

It was after all a whole new experience for him, and quite probably for the titanic woman who looked at him with a smile on her face, her worries and sadness seemingly dissipated by her amusement. She was truly a towering figure when she was standing straight, while he was sitting on their bed, still clothed and all. He licked his lips in a futile attempt to moisturize them, because he felt as if he was drying up on the stop. And when a soft giggle escaped Deanna’s, he could feel his face turning bright red, which wouldn’t help him in his endeavor.

“That’s not how one order others, Jason” she said, a huge smile on her face. “I know you can do better than that sugar. Why don’t you try again?”

“Okay...” he meekly replied, before gathering as much will as he could to look up at her. “I… I want you to lay on this bed, on your back… Please?” he added in spite of himself after a silence.

Laughing, the Cyclopean woman still did as he had told her, clearly humoring him even as she shook her head. Seeing her laugh like that was quite the spectacle. Her large curves swayed and her muscles sometimes bulged as she brought her hands to her face or shifted her weight from one leg to another. It was extremely sexy, and he couldn’t wait to see her laying on the bed, where he would be able to get a good feel of those monsters, caressing her smooth skin and generally kissing every inch of her massive body, in a bid to assuage her concerns.

As she started to lay on their couch, the Minor realized that he had miscalculated when he had asked to be put on the bed before her. In spite of its density, the mattress did move under Deanna’s incredible weight, and it meant that he lost his balance and started to roll toward the gravitational pull of the pair of enormous ass-cheeks which has just stood on the bed. With a laugh, he felt his lover shift as he collided with them rather rudely. Over his head, long legs extended themselves and he found himself trapped in a canyon of flesh, the skirt doing precious nothing to hide the rather plain white underwear she was wearing and the dense forest of pubic hair, visible through it.

It was something new, that they had talked about. Early on, she was smoothly shaved down there, like everywhere else. But he had revealed to her that he actually liked the idea of her having some pubic hair, and she had let it grow. At first it had been a small trim, and then as he wanted to see it a bit longer, they had let it grow and grow. And now it was that dense bush, in which he could hide his face, which it had to part to access to her clitoris and lips and lick them, while holding firmly on the dark hair, even denser and curlier than those on her head.

“Okay… Now… don’t… don’t move!” he stuttered, managing to bring his focus away from her nether region, no matter how tantalizing they were to him.

He waited for a moment, to see if she would talk or move, but she didn’t and he then walked toward her right knee. It would be easier to climb her around her angle, of course, but he didn’t feel like walking on the full length of her leg. It was better to struggle a little at first and then only have half the distance – and a far larger space to walk – than to risk a ridiculous fall on the narrower portion of her body. Still, even with the material of her dress, heavy as it was, it turned out far harder than he expected, and he was quickly huffing and puffing, struggling to reach the top.

“Do you need some help my love?” asked Deanna, clearly concerned.

“No… I’m fine!” Jason shouted as he finally landed on top of her knee, looking toward her face, hidden from his view by the twin hills on her torso, still clad in the white shirt.

Still buttoned also, which was great. He had been a little worried that, as she usually did when coming home, she would quickly discarded this to remain just in her bra. And while he certainly loved seeing her walk around like that, today, he had something special in mind and – at least for now – the bravery to do it. With a little sigh of tiredness, he got up and walked toward the huge breasts. A stray thought made him remember Maria’s vastness, but he promptly discarded it. Deanna’s were plenty big and he felt safe with them, when her sister’s seemed dangerous to him.

Under his sock-cladded feet, below the skirt, he could feel the incredible density of the giantess’s skin and fat. It was like nothing he could ever hope to experience with a Minor. MAJORS – and it was even  truer for Cyclopeans – were able to store so much more muscle fibers or fat cells in their bodies that they turned as sturdier as rocks to him. Hers was a stone body, unyielding even when he trotted on her. It was strangely arousing, as if she was more than human and yet in love with him. He felt his penis hardening and it brought a little smile on your face.

“It tickles” she groaned, as she shifted slightly, almost sending him overboard.

“Don’t move!” he yelped, falling on all four just at the junction of her leg and her hip.

“Easier said than done!” she shot back, surprising him by her vehemence. “Sorry… I don’t like being yelled at sugar. I’ll try to keep it under control. Go on, I won’t move now!” she then hastily added, sounding remorseful.

“It’s fine” Jason mumbled as he carefully got back on his feet and walked toward his prize.

Underneath him, he felt her firm belly, not giving even a quarter of an inch as he walked on it. Muscles were moving, he could feel them, even if it was but minute’s moves, and the respiration of his lover, which made her whole ribcage expand and then contract. The sight was incredible and it brought a smile on his face. Somehow, someway, the Universe had decided that he deserved this, those large perky breasts. Whole generations of kids had drank from them, but he was one of the few people allowed to play with them.

It was a little exhilarating and he felt his blood rushing faster in his veins, as he quickly removed his t-shirt. A little gasp escaped his giantess when she felt his discarded cloth fall on her. It was always surprising, how sensitive she could turn out to be. She seemed able to endure a lot, more than anything he had ever seen, but in the same time, she always shivered when he caressed her, no matter how lightly he did. Fumbling a moment, Jason walked out of his pants and finally found himself nest to her glorious orbs, hidden away still in her shirt.

“I… I didn’t told you that you could open your blouse” he croaked when he saw her hands moving toward her buttons, hoping that he wasn’t pressing his advantage too much.

She whined a little but her hands fell back on the couch and his dick became even harder – painfully so. He removed his underwear and socks, almost jumping toward her boobs as he did so. He hugged them, impressed by their size. From here, he could see her face perfectly for they were roughly reaching his waist at their top, and he was thus able to fondle them tenderly, eliciting moans and gasps as he did so, which made him feel quite proud of himself. Then, using one hand to make some space between two buttons, he inserted his penis between her tits.

“JASON!” she shouted, her arousal more than obvious as her whole body buckled when her stone-like flesh, so hot it was almost a discomfort for the Minor, felt his shaft rubbing against it.

“Don’t move, please?” he pleaded, doing his best to support himself, and grasping at whatever he could, including the nipples which were now threatening to go through her bra, if their hardening was any indication of the situation. “I… I really want to try and...” he continued, but unable to finish his sentence, as his lover squirmed and shook underneath him.

“I CAN’T” she thundered, her eyes rolling wildly as she pushed her breasts together, threatening to pincer his dick painfully but somehow managing to avoid it. “I… I need to be in charge here” she added, managing to bring her voice down, if only a little, lifting her head to better look at him, with a pleading look on her face. “Please Jason… I really need to!”

“No!” he said, surprised by how strong his voice was. “Tonight, you’ll do as I say!”

To his own surprise, she stopped moving but let out a deep-throated moan which made him cum, so sexually charged it was. He cried out and pumped harder as his cum splashed all over her tits and stained her shirt. He was gasping, searching for air. He had never expected something like that to happen, a giantess obeying his words. It was almost a drug, but he knew he wouldn’t want to do that all the time. It wasn’t in his nature to try to rule, but once every month, perhaps every year, it wasn’t so bad, he thought, caressing the curvature of her breasts.

“Oh sugar…” sighed Deanna, putting her hands on his back, pushing him more into her bosom. “It was so good, so delicious. Was it also for you? Please, tell me it was.”

“Yes it was… but the important question is, did it help you feel better?”

“Yes… yes it was my love… and the night is just starting… Did you do that because I was… tense and quick to bark, even at you?”

“Yes” admitted Jason, feeling a little embarrassed and yet appreciating the fact that she didn’t seem to take it in an insulting way.

“Do you want to eat something first, or do we keep going.”

“We keep going!”