- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I got back to it sooner than expected after reading some comments. 

I am still developing the world a bit, but if anyone is interested in writing a side story about someone else in this world and wants to add it, feel free to email it to me at ittybitty926@yahoo.com

The next morning went by as usual, with him waking up the the tremors of his mom walking around and getting ready. Moments after she left, his sister came in and attached him to her necklace again. She held him up, dangling in front of her face as she walked into the kitchen.

“I was lonely yesterday John, I was so bummed out that you were with Sarah all day, but a bets a bet.”

Before John could respond he heard his mothers angry voice. “Young lady! You did what with your brother?”

Whirling around Allison gasped seeing her mom standing in the doorway “Mom, I thought you left!”


“I forgot my phone and had to come back for it. And its a good thing I did. Here I thought you were a good sister, but I find out that youve been lending your brother out like hes some sort of toy”

“Mom, Im sorry, it was just for fun. No harm done.” Allison pleaded.

“I dont wanna hear it young lady. Hand your brother over, he is coming with me.”

Defeated, Allison handed her brother necklace over to her mom.

“Dont worry John, Mommys got you now.”

“Thanks mom” John said as his mom put on the necklace and he came to rest between her massive breasts. He was just barely able to see out and not crushed by her breasts, so today should be much better than last time he went with his mom to work.

Entering the bank, his mother walked over to her desk and sat down next to another woman who appeared to be about the same age as his mother.

“Good morning, Janet” she said.

“Good morning Denise, I have someone to introduce you to” HIs mom spread apart her breasts, making John more visible and leaned forward. “Say hello to my son, I decided to take him with me to work today”

John waved up at the massive woman who was studying him “Hello Denise”

“O hello there little man, arent you so cute. The perfect little accessory for your mom” Looking back at Janet she said “That is an amazing idea, I need to get some mini men jewlery too. I have plenty at home anyways. They would probably like a break from my daughter to spend time as my earring or necklace. Which reminds me, youll be able to meet them today too, my daughter has swim club this afternoon, so shes going to swing by for a bit and drop off the little guys.”

“Oh, thatll be fun. She can meet John too.”

The two women settled into work for a while until another woman approached.

“Hey ladies, how are you doing today?” the woman said.

“O, Natalie, meet my son, John.” Once again his mom thrust him out to be seen.

“Hello Natalie” John said to the woman leaning towards him.

“O hello. It seems like I wasnt the only one to bring in a little man today” She said with a sly grin.

“Oh? Who did you bring today?” Denise asked.

Natalie lifted up her foot and placed it on the desk. She was wearing those greek type sandals with lots of straps. John couldnt tell what she was trying to show them, until he spotted a wiggling little form.

“Oh my gosh, is that who I think it is?” His mom asked.

“Yup, its Mr Brown. I called up his wife and asked if I could bring him in to work. Not only did she agree, but turns out this little guy had been cheating on her before he shrunk, and she doesnt want anything to do with him anymore. So hes all mine now.” She giggled.

“Mr.Brown, how could you? Cheating on your wife like that. I hope Natalie teaches you a good lesson down there.” Said Denise.

“Oh, I definitely think hes regretting alot of things hes done right about now” Natalie said, wiggling her toes. “Well, I gotta get back to work, have a good day ladies”

As Natalie walked off Denise and Janet exchanged looks before giggling and going back to work. 


A few hours passed before a young girl walked in and stood in front of Denise. 


"Hey Mom, I'm here to drop off the boys" 


"O Trish, I didn't see you come in. Come say hi to Janet and her son" 


"Hello there Trish, I'm Janet, and this is my son John" his mom said, pointing to him. 


"Hello Trish" John said waiving up to the much younger, but much larger girl. 


"Hello, how are you?" Trish asked. 


"We are doing good" his mom answered for them "I hear youve been watching over all your older brothers and dad" 


"Yup" she said proudly "Mom says I'm doing such a good job that I should start my own daycare" 


"O doesn't that sound lovely. Maybe I should have you watch my little John sometime, you certainly seem more responsible than my daughter."


"I would be more than happy to!" 


"Well dear, we don't want to make you late for practice" Denise said holding out her hand. 


"O yeah, here they are" Trish reached down her shirt and searched around one of her large bra cups, pulling out 5 men, each about an inch tall. 

"Here ya go mom, I better hurry or else coach will yell at me". She scurried out the door with that. 


"Hello my little men" Denise said, "I'm sure you're all hungry." John watched as she pulled a little saucer out of a drawer and place the men on it. His eyes went wide as she then pulled out one of her massive breasts and dangled it over them. Each areola was several times larger than he was. She the proceeded to massage her breast until milk squirted out, pooling in the saucer at the men's feet. Once it was up to their ankles, she put her breast away and set the saucer with the men on it in a drawer. "Now be good in there until I'm done with work" she said as she shut the drawer. 


John's mom must have been just as shocked as he was. 


"Denise! What was that about? You breast feed them? And your lactating?" 


"What? Haven't you heard from the news?"


"No, heard what?" She asked. 


"Apparently normal sized food is rough on their little tummys, so the CDC recommends breast milk, and these pills here will make you lactate in a few hours" she said, shaking a pill bottle. 


"Is that true? Oh my, can I borrow those? If the CDC recommends it, then I have to do it for my little boy, I don't want him getting sick!" 


John couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Mom, no way, that's disgusting, I don't want your breastmilk." He yelled up. 


She put a hand over top of him and said "which honey, it's for your own good. And it's not like you didn't breastfeed as a baby. I'm your mom and it's my job to take care of you" 


Muffled by her hand, he was unable to protest further. 

"Here take these now, and by tonight you'll be able to feed him"


"Thanks Denise, you're a life saver"


Johns mind raced trying to think of ways to get out of this. There was absolutely no way he was going to drink that. 


The rest of day seemed to fly by, as it always seems to do when you're dreading something that is coming. Soon he was back at home and alone I'm the kitchen with his mom. 


"Ok honey, it's time to eat. I know you don't want to, but you have to." Reaching down and grabbing the bottom of her shirt, she pulled it up and grabbed her bra along the way. Her massive breasts rose into the air, until the freed themselves and came crashing down. The massive amount of tit flesh crashing down startled John and sent him falling back in his butt. 


He stared in awe at the breasts of a goddess. Her nipples were larger that he was and swollen with milk. Her hand came towards him and John tries to run away, but he was snatched up and brought to one of her engorged nipples. 


"No mom please stop!" He shouted in futility. Soon his face was being massaged into her nipples as her other hand squeezed her tit to get the milk flowing. 


A powerful stream erupted into John's face. It felt like a firehouse. It was so strong that he wouldn't have been able to drink it even if he wanted to. 


"Oh shoot, I'm sorry. Let me try something else." His mom said, pulling him away. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a shot glass and placed him inside it. "now just hold still while I put some in for you" 


Looking up, John saw her massive nipple fill up his entire sky. It connected with the glass, sealing him in. A torrent of milk erupted out of the nipple and started to flood his prison. The milk level began to rise very rapidly, and soon he was swimming in it. 


"Mom, that's enough! Stop!" He yelled but she couldn't hear him. The milk level got higher and higher until he was pushed against her nipple. He started to pound in it, desperately trying to get her attention before he drowned in breast milk. 


Thankfully, the nipple rose into the sky and his mother looked down at him. 


"Oops, I guess that's a little bit more that I thought." She put her clothes back on as she waited for her son to drink. 


"I'm not going to drink it mom" he yelled at her. 


Before his mom could respond, his sister walked in and saw her brother swimming in a glass of milk. 


"Uhh why is John swimming in milk?" She asked. 


"It's my breast milk honey, the CDC said little guys have a hard time with big people food and they recommend breast milk. So I took some pills to lactate." 


His sister grinned down at him "o cool, can I breast feed him too? I want to make up for being a bad sister before" 


"That's sweet of you honey, I'm glad you're trying to make amends." Looking at John she said "if you don't want to drink mine now, you can drink your sisters" 


Looking back and forth between the two, John started to gulp the milk. 


"That's a good boy. You can feed him next time Allison." John's heart sank at that and his sister jumped in glee. 


He couldn't believe how fucked up this world got so quickly. He couldn't imagine it being worse than this.