- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please leave comments with suggestions and what you think

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is first story, please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions.

Social media was flooded with different conspiracy theories about the new virus spreading in china. A disease that only affected men and was causing them to die by the thousands. But the chinese government was downplaying it and silencing anyone that spoke out about it. 


No one could have predicted what was actually happening until the first person in south korea got it. A man suddenly shrunk down to 12 inches. It was the only thing on every news outlet. It spread like wildfire. The size of affected men ranged from 1 inch to 12 inches. But that wasn't all, women were also infected, but in a completely different way. Women infected with the disease would have their breasts grow larger, anywhere from an extra half of a cup size to 4 extra cup sizes. There seemed to be a correlation between blood relatives, the larger the breast increase in a female family member, the smaller the male relatives would get. 


The United States shut down travel from all countries with the disease, shut down all non essential businesses, and mandated masks. But even that couldn't stop the spread. In early spring, the first reported case of a shrunken man in california was reported. Shortly after the first report, dozens more were found, as it slowly spread to other states. 


Experts predicted that it would take at least a year to create a vaccine, but with the dwindling males capable of working, that could easily be extended to much longer. The CDC strongly urged all men to stay isolated in their homes, and to avoid any women whose bust size appeared to increase. 




"Chicago has recorded 10 cases of infected men as of this morning. The mayor has shut down all public parks to help prevent the spread" reported the suspiciously busty newswoman. 


John turned off the TV, sick of hearing about this virus. He had been optimistic early on that he wouldnt have to worry about it, but with the recent increase in cases in his hometown of chicago, he was beginning to get nervous. He was a senior in college, but with schools shut down, he had moved back in with his mom and sister. 


"Scared youre gonna be my itty bitty brother soon?" mocked his sister Allison in a sing-song voice. "I hope you set the record for tiniest, so I can finally get some luck up top!". She was 18 years old and a senior in highschool, but was a B cup, which her brother John had made fun of for years.


"Leave your brother alone, thats not something to joke about. We need to be extra careful until they can find a vaccine. Plus, these things aren't all fun and games" their mom yelled from the kitchen, as she cupped her D cup breasts. 


"Well this is the worst conversation I've ever heard" John groaned. "Can you please stop talking about me shrinking and your boobs?"


"hehe soon that's gonna be your whole world, itty bitty brother"


"The only thing thats gonna be itty bitty is your chest"


"Both of you, no more of that" yelled mom "You need to treat this seriously Allison, and John, if the worse happens, you are gonna need to rely on your sister for help, so be nice to her."


"Sorry, mom" Then she leaned in to John and whispered "As soon as we get it, I'm gonna make you regret calling my chest itty bitty" Then raising her voice again "Mom, can you drop me off at Sarahs? She invited me over for dinner"

"Sure honey, I need to pick up some food for our dinner anyways."