- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Im a little burned out on this story, so Im probably going to work on something else for a while. Let me know what you think of this and any suggestions to help me figure out where to go next. 

 

John woke up to his mother going about her normal routine. This time from the safety of his dollhouse. He stayed inside as she said her goodbyes and left for work. Not to long after, he heard tremors coming closer. His roof opened up and his sister peered inside.

“Good, youre not hiding again. Lets get you ready for your big day!” Reaching inside she closed him inside her fist before he could protest and brought him to her room. She dropped him on her dresser.

“Allison, can you please not take me to her? Sarah kinda scares me.” John said

“Aww, is my big brother scared of skinny little Sarah? Dont worry, I doubt shell win the bet anyways. These are seriously big” Allison grabbed each breast and shook them around.
“Plus, the rules are that we have to return the little people in one piece.”

“I still dont think…”

“Shush, I am in charge. Now hold still.” Allison reached down and started manhandling him into some weird contraption that seemed like a tiny cage for him. He was lifted up by it and placed on Allisons chest, barely above her cleavage. He could see himself in the mirror and realized what was going on.

“Really? A necklace? Youre making me a necklace?”

“I think it looks pretty cute. Sarah is going to be so jealous. I think tiny men are going to be the next fashion trend. Dont you think?”

John was not happy, and started to complain about his treatment and how he didnt want to see Sarah. Allison was getting annoyed, so she grabbed each breast and smashed them together, smushing her brother. She rubbed them around for a while before letting them bounce back to rest.

“No more complaining, or you get smushed again. Got it?” She said glaring down at him.

“Got it.” he said, defeated.

Allison called an uber and they headed over to Sarahs. After knocking on her door, it opened up a crack and Sarahs head peaked through.

“You ready for the big reveal?” She asked.

“Lets see ‘em girl” Allison replied.

Swinging the door wide open, Sarah stood proudly showing off her new chest. It was incredibly. She looked like a bustier version of Jessica Rabbit.

“God damn, those are huge!” Allison said. “Wow, I never actually thought you would beat me!”

Dread filled John as he realized his sister just lost her bet. He would have to spend the rest of the day with Sarah.

“Yup, that means I get to play with your brother all day. I think I am getting addicted to being around these little men.”

“Did your dad and brother shrink yet?”

“Oh boy did they. Yesterday I woke up with these huge boobs and my dad and brother realized that they were going to shrink soon. I overheard them talking about running away. They new Id want revenge for the years of abuse. But I walked in on them and told them that if they shrunk outside, a bug would probably get them. With how big my boobs are they knew that theyd be extra tiny. The fear in their eyes was priceless.”

“So where are they? Let me see.”

“Sure, come on in.” Sarah led them into her house and pointed to a massive bra on her kitchen table.

“I put them in there because its too big for them to escape. Theyre even smaller than your brother. Little specs only a quarter of an inch tall. I woke up this morning and almost couldnt find them.”

Allison leaned closer to look at them. She could see the little men trying to climb out of the bra, so she gently blew on them, which sent them tumbling back down.

“Hahaha, they're so tiny. Now I'm jealous of you!”

“Yup, it seems like Karma is a big titty bitch” Laughed Sarah. “Now let me see my prize”

Allison took off her brother necklace and handed it over to Sarah.
“Just make sure hes in one piece when I pick him up tonight before my mom gets home.”

“Dont worry, I wont hurt him. We are just gonna have some fun.” Sarah said, grinning down at John.

“Alright, Ill text you when Im coming back. Have fun you two” With that, Allison left.

Allison sat down at the table and dumped her brother and father on the table. She placed her free hand over them and started casually tapping her fingers. The tiny pair had to jump around to avoid the giant appendages.

“Did Allison ever tell you about how these two used to hit me?” She asked John


“No, I didnt know. Im so sorry.”

“Dont feel sorry for me. I came out on top.” She said. “When I first saw you so tiny, I got a huge rush. Being able to hold a big strong man in my hands made me feel so powerful. When I first saw these two shrink, I realized I was a goddess to them. I could do anything.”

Turning to look at John she said “Like this”

Sarah leaned down towards the table and placed her tongue in front of the two men. They panicked and started sprinting away. Slowly, her tidal wave of a tongue moved towards them. They were so small that there was no way they could escape.

John tried to think of a way to stop her. “Dont do it Sarah, you dont want to sink to there level”

But she kept going.

“If you eat them, then you wont be able to pay them back more, or have small men to worship you!”

That made her hesitate. She retracted her tongue and looked at John.
“Hmm that is a good point. Years of torture for only a day of payback? Plus losing this rush of being a goddess? I dont think I would be able to find anyone else as small as them soon”

“Im so glad you changed your mind” John said.

“Well lets get these two situated while we play a bit.” Sarah said as she reached for two small pieces of tape.

The two men had kept running, but hadnt made it very far when she stuck them to the pieces of tape. “Now where would be the most embarrassing place to put you two? Hmm I know”

Sarah set the men down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting it over her head, revealing her massive bra. She reached behind her back and undid it, throwing it to the floor.

John stared in awe at the massive breasts. They were breathtaking. She was truly worthy of the word ‘Goddess’. Each nipple was larger than him. He watched as she grabbed her brother and father and stuck the tape to each nipple. They were completely dwarfed by them.

“Sarah, thats your family!” John said.

“Not anymore they arent. Theyre just little bugs that I will how I want. And all this power is turning me on.” She said as she looked down at John. “I have an idea.”

She reached down and freed John from the necklace. Bringing him up to her face, she opened her mouth and dropped him in. John screamed as he fell into her awaiting tongue.

“Oh god, I have three tiny men completely powerless. This is so fucking hot” she mumbled with John in her mouth.

John was violently thrashing around as he fought against her tongue. The more he fought, the more Sarah seemed to enjoy it. A moan escaped her and he realized that she was pleasuring herself to this.

“Oh, fuck yeah, keep struggling little bugs” She moaned, “I need more tiny men, all the boys from school, all the men in town to worship my body”

This went on for several minutes before she let out a scream and suddenly stopped. Breathing heavily, she leaned forward and spit John onto the table.

“Mmm was it as good for you as it was for me?” she giggled down at him. “I am gonna be so sad when Allison takes you back.”

She looked at him a little bit in thought, until she brightened up. “I know”

Grabbing her phone and John, she placed him between her massive breasts. Each one larger than a house to him, with his head barely sticking out. She took a few pictures of him and then plucked him out.

“I think youll enjoy this next one the most” Sarah ripped off Johns toga and brought him up to her face. Her tongue slithered out and cupped his shrunken penis.

“No, sarah, dont” John said weakly, not really wanting her to stop.

She continued to use her tongue to play with his penis, and used her massive lips to suck on his shaft. The whole time her other hand was busy taking pictures. It wasnt long before he seized with pleasure and finished on her tongue.

“Mmm, thats a good boy” She placed him back on the table and turned to her phone, typing away.

“What was all that about? What are you going to do with those pictures?” John asked, after catching his breath.

“Well, Ill be so sad when you leave, that I think I will need some extra company to cheer me up.”

“Who would be dumb enough to let you take them when theyre shrunk?”

She smiled at that and turned her phone towards him. He saw a dozen direct messages to boys from her highschool, with pictures of him between her boobs and getting a blowjob, with the caption “This could be you”.

“Boys are dumb, especially all the jocks that used to make fun of me or ignore me because I was so skinny.” She smiled and grabbed each breast. “But I am not so skinny anymore huh?”

A minute later, her phone started blowing up. “See? Dumb boys”

She started typing away at her phone again with a big grin on her face.

“Seems like I am gonna be busy tonight. They all want to sneak away from their families to get to me. Can you imagine? I already have 20 boys telling me they want to see me.” She bit her bottom lip and groaned.

“How do you expect them to get away from their families? Its not like they can open doors at these sizes and walk out?” John asked.

“Oh, Ill find a way. An unlocked door or window, or a sister that is sick of her brother or dad.”
This seemed to give her another idea.

“Oh god, theres probably so many unguarded men sitting at home while their wives are at work. I could sneak inside and grab them! Ugh, just imagine the fear of hearing a giantess stalk around your house looking to snatch you.”

John stayed silent at that. He suddenly realized how lucky he was to have his sister and mom.

“Sorry John, I am a bit too distracted now to give you my full attention, but Ill let you play with my feet until your sister comes back” Sarah dropped him into her slipper and slid her foot inside. Her toes wiggled towards him and started molesting him. He tried to scoot away and fight them off, but he was too small. This went on for what seemed like hours until the foot pulled away and he was dumped out into a waiting hand.

Looking up and seeing his sister hold him, he sighed in relief “Oh god, Allison, Im so happy to see you!”

“Well Sarah, I dont know what you did, but I like it.” She tied her brother back up in the necklace and put him on again.

“Well, I hope your plan works out Sarah, send me pics of your new men” Allison called as she left.

When they got home, Allison put him back in his house and John curled up in his bed. The trauma of the day had warn him out, and thankfully his sister seemed to realize and left him alone.