- Text Size +

Waking up early the next morning, John decided to explore while his mom was still asleep. Walking out of his dollhouse, he waded through the carpet. He was glad that his mom wasnt a fan of shag carpets, otherwise this would be impossible.

He walked under his moms bed and stood among the shoe boxes under there. They were so large, he could easily have been forced to live in those. He was glad that his sister never threw out her old toys. After exploring for a while, he heard his moms alarm go off and her start to move.

“Oh shit, she doesnt know I’m not in my house” John ran to the edge of the bed, trying to get to his house quickly. RIght before he got out from under it, two massive feet crashed down in front of him, knocking him back on his butt.
“Shit, that was close.”

His mothers voice boomed from above. “Honey, make sure you stay in your house for a bit, mommys going to change for work.” She walked over to her dresser and started pulling dropped a fresh bra and panties on the floor, directly in front of his house. Then she walked to her closet to pick out a dress as she started disrobing.

“Nows my chance” Dashing out from under the bed, he ran for the safety of his dollhouse. Unfortunately, his mothers massive bra was blocking his path. It would take too long to run around it, so he quickly climbed up into it. He hesitated for a moment with how large it was. It reminded him of his highschools gymnasium. The tremors of his moms returning footsteps snapped him out of it, and he ran for the other side.

Suddenly he was thrown to the ground as the ground under him flew into the air. Turning around, he saw his mothers massive naked breast closing in on him.

“NO MOM IM IN HERE” He desperately screamed, but was soon muffled as she pressed her huge tits into her equally huge bra.

Johns world was thrown around as his mother adjusted her boobs to fit in her dress. He couldnt believe how stupid he was to get caught in this situation. He was pressed so tight that he could barely move.

“Ok John, you can just stay here today while Mommy goes to work. Text your sister if you need anything. Ill see you when I get home”

Johns world began to bounce once again as she made her way to her car and drove to work. She worked at a local bank as a teller. It wasnt long before he could feel her once again begin walking into her work and sit down at her desk.

“Good morning Janet, you seem to have changed a bit over the weekend” Said a nearby voice to his mother.

“Good morning Denise. Yeah, it seems like I finally got the virus.” His mom replied.

“Its about time, you were the last person here to get it.” Denise laughed. “Welcome to the big girls club”

“Haha, yeah, I am certainly big now. But I feel so bad for my son. Its super tiny. Although, he is very cute now.” His mom sighed “Having to live with his giant mom and sister must be hard for him”

“You think thats bad? I have 5 kids and a husband back home. And the only other girl besides me is my youngest, and shes only 13.” Denise replied. “Its so funny seeing my little girl so busty and in control of all those little men.”

“Wow, I didnt think of that. Is she watching them now?”

“Yeah, she babysits her older brothers and dad all day. Although, its less babysitting, and more like she plays with them like theyre dolls.” Denise laughed.

“Thats terrible Denise, you dont stop her? What does her dad think?”

“I think its too cute to stop. Her brothers always gave her a rough time growing up, so they can take a little payback. And she put my husband in his place real quick.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, one day I came home and couldnt find him, so I asked my daughter. She said that he was yelling at her, so she got angry and stuffed him in her bra, and then went for a run. She took him out and handed him over, and he looked so defeated. It was really pathetic to see him scared of his daughter like that.”

“That must have been horrible for him. I would never do something like that to my little son” John let out a sarcastic laugh at that comment, which went unheard by the women.


“Hey, its a womans world now, you see less and less unshrunk men every day, these little men need to learn their place. When the whole family can fit in the youngest daughters bra cup, its kinda hard to think of them as equals.”

“Well, I guess that makes sense. But my little son is too cute to treat like that”

There was silence for a while as the women went back to work.  Johns prison was starting to get moist as his mothers breasts began to sweat. A bead of sweat rolled towards his face and stuck to his face. He was forced to swallow it or drown in it. Drinking his mothers boob sweat was a new low.

“Hey girls” An unfamiliar voice said.

“Hey Natalie, how are you today?” His mother responded.

“I’m good, have you seen Mr. Brown?” Natalie asked

“No, I heard that he got the virus and is going to be gone for a while.” Denise responded.

“Damn, I wish he was here so I could get my hands on that pervert.” Natalie replied.

“Yeah, he was never very subtle about looking down our shirts, was he?” His mom said.

“Not only that, but just last week he gave me a bad review and I missed out on a raise. Probably because I stopped wearing low cut shirts” Natalie said.

“Maybe you can convince his wife to drop him off, say that papers need signing.” Denise suggested.

“Thats a good idea. Im gonna make that asshole live in my shoe.” Natalie said menacingly. “Just thinking about how tiny he must be is getting me excited.”

“Wow, I wouldnt want to get on her bad side” Johns mom said.

“Haha, no kidding” Denise replied.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. John kept trying to wiggle free or get his moms attention, but the massive size of her breasts prevented him from making much progress. Soon his world began bouncing around again as his mom headed home.

As he bounced around, he heard his mom open their door and walk inside.

“Allison, Im home. How was your brother today?”

“I dont know, the little jerk hid from me all day. He must still be upset.”

“Aww, my poor little guy.”

She went to her room and stood above the dollhouse.

“Hey John, I know youve been hiding from your sister all day. Im gonna change real quick so stay hiding for a little bit longer.”

John was violently bounced around as his mother took off her dress. Suddenly he began to freefall as she dropped her bra on the ground. He realized he needed to get out quick and back to safety, before he ended up in the laundry. Making a mad dash, he managed to make it inside before his mom finished changing.

A moment later, his roof was lifted up and his mothers face filled his vision, now dressed in leisure wear.

“Hey honey, I know its rough for you at your new size, but you cant hide from your sister all day. Shes just trying to help you”

“Uhh, ok mom, I wont do it again”

“Thats a good boy.”

Covering up his roof, she walked off. A moment later he heard thundering steps coming back. Looking up he expecting his mother again, he was surprised to see his sister looking down from his uncovered roof.

“Hey little bug, you managed to hide from me today, but tomorrow we have an adventure to go on. Remember that bet I made with Sarah? Turns out you did infect her, so shes ready to compare. You better pray that your sister has the biggest boobies” She laughed as she replaced his roof and walked out.

John didnt think anything could get worse than today, but he was worried that tomorrow would prove him wrong.