- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback and votes! I went with the winner, but I think I might write a "what if" chapter or two to show some of the other options. Also, dont worry, the congresswoman will be back.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I always try to include requests from reviews and they help motivate me to write more. 

John woke up in his tiny bed and stretched out. He had a weird sense of deja Vu as he didn't feel the edge of the bed no matter how far he stretched. 


"What the fuck?" He said as he opened his eyes and looked around. His dollhouse room seemed to be 10 times bigger than before he fell asleep. 


"Why is this happening to me!" He yelled to the universe. He just couldn't catch a break. Being less than an inch was bad enough, but now he was less than 2 mm. 


He knew it was possible to catch it again, but he didn't think it would happen to him. It was supposed to be rare! 


His whole house shook as he heard his mother get out of bed. 


"Uh oh, it happened again!" Came her booming voice. "These are so big now!" 


Her booming footsteps got closer to his house, bouncing him around at his much smaller size. 


The roof was pulled off and the breathtakingly massive face of his mother looked inside. 


"Oh no! Baby! I was worried about this. Youre so tiny now, I can barely see you." She reached inside and lowered her pinky finger down next to him to climb onto. 


John looked at the massive finger with apprehension. He climbed into the nail and held on as it ascended into the sky. 


After he got past the roof, he could see the change in his mother. Her tits were spilling out of her already massive bra. They seemed like planets to him at his new size. The slight shifts of her body sent huge ripples through her tit flesh. 


She brought him past her chest to right in front of her eye. 


"How did this happen mom! How did we get the virus again?" He yelled at her. 


She scrunched her eyes at him in confusion. 


"I can't hear you sweetie, you're too small." Her voice boomed. 


John dropped his head in defeat. Now he couldn't even communicate with anyone. 


"But don't worry, theres a place nearby my work that has stuff for men your size. I can stop by on my way there and pick something up for you." She said. 


John was set down on the dresser as his mom got ready for the day. He averted his eyes when she started changing right in front of him. It was like she didn't consider him a person anymore and didn't care about changing in front of him. 


With her new bust increase, her tits looked like they were being crushed inside her work dress, with her cleavage spilling out. 


She scooped him back up on her nail and carried him to her car. 


"Ok dear, I need my hands to drive so sit tight right here until we get there." She said as she dropped him on top of her left breast. 


Unable to communicate with her, he just sat on the sprawling landscape of her tit. Once she started driving, every bump in the road or shift of her arms caused ripples in her boobs. 


John sprawled out and tried to hold on for dear life as wave after wave of her massive mammaries shook him around like an earthquake. 


After what seemed like hours of torment, the car came to a stop and a sea sick John was scooped up again. 


"Ok sweetie, were here. Let's see what we can find." She said cheerily. 


They entered the store and his mother walked up to the counter where a young woman was working. 


"Excuse me miss, I was wondering if you had anything for my son here." She said holding John out on her finger. 


The girl squinted her eyes as she looked at John. 


"Yeah, I think we still have some things in his size, it's been pretty popular lately." She said. She opened up a drawer behind the counter and pulled out what looked like a petri dish the size of a quarter. 


"Here's something that should fit him. It's got a soft, clear gel coating so he won't get hurt when you move him, and holes for air and waste." She said. "and you see those wires along the edges? That is a sound projector that will make it easier to hear him."


"Wow" Said his mom above him. "that's perfect! I'll take it." 


After she paid for it, John was dropped inside and the lid was placed on it. He sunk a little into the gel floor and looked around his new cage. It seemed pretty comfortable, and less demeaning that the cage necklace he had been in before. 


"Can you hear me?" He yelled up to his mom. 


"Oh yes! This is wonderful." She said. "And now I don't have to worry about you getting hurt in there." 


"Yeah, this is pretty nice. But I still can't believe we caught this virus again!" He moaned. 

 

"Oh I know baby, but it's not like you could do much more at your previous size. So it's not so bad." She said, trying to reassure him. "but you'll have to stay with me during work, which we need to hurry up and get to."