- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shorter chapter. Getting a bit of writers block. Gonna try writing another story that was requested of me for a bit. Let me know what you think of this one. Thanks.




“Stop squirming. I dont want you to get sunburned” John was being manhandled by his mother, as she rubbed sunscreen all over his body. 


“You put on enough Mom, I'm drenched in the stuff” John pleaded.

“Hmm, well ok. But if I see you start turning red, Ill have to put on another layer.”

Behind him he heard Allison approach. “Ok, can I have him now mom?”. After much pleading and promising, Allison was allowed to be in charge of her brother while they were at the local pool.

John turned to look at her, and his eyes almost popped out of his head. She was standing there in a tiny bikini, that barely did anything to cover her assets. He was so stunned that he didnt even attempt to avert his eyes as he was handed over to her.

“Lets get you situated as my necklace.” Once again he found himself strapped to his sisters necklace and dropped between her massive breasts. The barely restrained mountains surrounding him bounced wildly as they walked to the car and drove to the pool. Every bump in the road sending a tremor through his titty prison. 


When they arrived at the pool, John was overwhelmed by the sight. There were busty women everywhere. He saw many other shrunken men being carried around or stuck in similar situations to his own.

They walked over to some lounge chairs and Allison laid down on one. He looked up at his mother and grandmother as they stripped off their dresses to expose their bathing suits. They were dressed more conservatively than his sister, but that did little to prevent their huge boobs from bouncing wildly at the movement. He was overwhelmed by all the sites and his body reacted severely to it. Luckily he was still partially hidden by his sisters breasts and was able to hide it from view.

“Your grandma and I are going to go in the pool, do you want to come with Allison?” He heard his mom say.

“Nah, I think I am going to soak up some sun for a bit. But Ill join you later.”

The two older giants walked off, leaving him alone with his sister. He still hadnt managed to calm down when her massive fingers approached and freed him from her necklace.

He tried to cover himself, but he could tell his sister noticed by the smirk on her face. 


“How about you cool down for a bit little bro”. He was carried over her mountains and dropped into her belly button. He looked up and saw a bottle of water above him just before a stream of water came crashing down, soaking him and filling up her belly button. He was small enough that it was similar in size to a bathtub and he could comfortably sit in it.

“Now you be a good boy while I tan” She said.

John looked towards his sisters face, but it was blocked by her massive tits. Once again he seemed to be at the whim of the women around him without his opinion even considered.


Settling into his 'pool', John looked around at the rest of the pool patrons. 


A few chairs over, he saw a woman laying on her stomach with 4 tiny men spreading sun tan oil on her. They had to use their whole bodies to do it, and they looked to be dripping in the stuff.


In the pool, he saw a young girl letting some men use her body like a jungle gym. She laughed as they climbed her hair and used it as a rope swing. They tried to avoid her breasts, but sometimes it was the only way for them to get out of the water. The girl didn't seem to mind, but John guessed that they were her dad and brothers attempting not to spend too much time in contact with her tits.

"At least they have the option of avoiding them" John thought wryly as he glanced back at his sister's massive boobs. 


Near the corner of the pool area away from most people, John was shocked by what he saw. There was a woman licking a shrunken man. Was she going to eat him? John thought about waking his sister, but realized she wasn't eating the man. She was blowing him! 


John blushed and looked away. He couldn't believe how bold they were. And he was a bit jealous that the guy was so lucky.

His eyes drifted towards the two mountains next to him. No matter how often he saw them, he still got a little turned on everytime he looked at them. Her tiny bikini could barely contain the monsters.

He zoned out staring at them for a while until the ground beneath him started to shift. Two fingers came down and picked him up. He traveled over the mountains to dangle in front of Allisons face.

“Sorry to interrupt your tiny pool time, but it's time for the big girl pool”

Allison got up and carried John into the pool, making her way to their mother and grandmother. He saw them standing in chest high water chatting away. When they got close, Allison unceremoniously dropped him in front of them, and formed a circle around him.

The giant women started talking above him, ignoring him as he was walled in by their massive breasts. John looked around and could see nothing but their tits half submerged in the water, gently bouncing with the waves. 


“Calm down John, get a hold of yourself” he said to himself. But despite his best efforts to look away, he was surrounded. He spent several minutes treading water, just spinning around. His arms started to get tired.

“Hey, can someone pick me up?” he yelled. The girls continued chatting, not hearing him over the noise of the public pool. “Shit”

Considering his options, he decided to head for ‘land’. The largest of the island pairs was closest to him so he made his way towards them. As he swam, he realized his sister must be at least a cup or 2 sizes bigger than his mother and grandmother. The only pair he had ever seen larger was Sarah, unfortunately. 


Just as he was running out of energy, he landed on the islands and crawled up one. He spread out on his back and caught his breath.

“Aww, look at my little man. He missed his sister” John heard his mother say. “Its so nice to see you two getting along”

John opened his eyes as his ‘island’ lifted into the air and was greeted by a massive pair of puckered lips coming towards him. She planted a wet kiss on him, pressing him between her plump lips and breast.

“Your big sister will take care of everything for you, so you just rest on me for a while.” She said gently down to him.

The women went back to their conversation, and John continued to relax on his island. It wasnt long before the heat from her breast and the subtle thumping of her heart lulled him to sleep.