- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Comment and let me know what you think.



John was quickly scooped out of his house early in the morning after his mom left for work. Allison placed him on her shoulder as she went down to the living room.

“We promised Grandma that we’d hang out with her today, and I could use a break after yesterday. Worrying about you tires me out.” Allison said.

“Yeah, it must be so exhausting for you.” John said sarcastically. He looked down from his perch on his sister's shoulder. He was unable to see the ground because her massive breasts blocked the view. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra with how violently they bounced just from her walking. He was hypnotized by the sight and didn't see the rapidly approaching equally large set of breasts approaching.

“Morning Grandma” Allison said as she went for an embrace.

“Morning sunshine” Their grandma replied as they hugged. John watched as the titanic mounds of tit flesh collided, sending ripples through them as they pressed together. The sudden impact knockd John off balance and he tumbled forward. He screamed as he plummeted towards his sisters huge boobs.

He collided with the soft flesh, and bounced off it. His screams continued as he soared towards the second set of tits in front of him. He landed on his grandmother's breast and rolled forward down the front of her shirt. Unfortunately, it seemed like going braless was trending today, he tried clawing at her breast to stop himself, but her breasts were unnaturally smooth for her age, thanks to the recent changes.

He saw her massive nipple quickly approaching. He had no desire to grab onto his grandmother's nipple but it was better than the alternative of falling off and into the darkness beneath her breasts. He managed to grab hold of it and stop himself. The nipple protruded from her breasts about half as far as he was tall. He managed to straddle it, pinching it between his legs for support.

Allison must have heard his screams because she looked down just before he disappeared beneath the shirt. “Oh look grandma, seems like somebody missed you!” She giggled.

Grandma looked down and pulled her shirt away from her breast, exposing her nipple and her grandson. “Haha well he definitely takes after his grandfather.”

“Sorry grandma, I fell and got stuck in here, can you help me out?” John yelled up. He watched as his grandmother smiled down at him lovingly.

“Aww but you look so cute, it reminds me of when you were a baby.” She grabbed her massive breast that was holding John and brought it up towards her face. Puckering her lips, she planted a wet kiss right on him, covering his entire body.

John couldn't believe the position he found himself in. He was straddling his grandmother's nipple as she kissed him. The lips pulled away and he looked up to see his sister laughing at him.

“So frisky this early in the morning John?” She laughed. “I think you need to cool down.” Her fingers came towards him and pinched him around the midsection, pulling him away from his perch. “How about you thank Grandma for letting you cop a feel by rubbing her feet.” She said as she dropped him on the coffee table.

“Oh that would be lovely, my feet have been killing me lately” His grandmother said as she sat down on the couch and plopped her feet down in front of John.

“Grandma, I really don't want to. Cant I just hangout and watch TV like you two are?” John begged.

He saw his grandma frown down at him. “Go on dear, is it really too much to ask that my grandson rubs my feet? It's not like you are tired from work. Us women do everything to take care of you, it's only fair that you return the favor every once in a while”

“Oh, well ok grandma” He said. John had always found it hard to argue with his grandma, especially when she guilted him into doing something.

Once again John found himself staring up at the towering feet of his grandmother. He learned his lesson last time, and decided to stay on the ground and focus on her heels.

As he rubbed her feet, he realized that unlike her breasts, her feet had not been spared from the changes of time. They were leathery and covered in wrinkles and without the lotion that had been on them last time, they were very rough. He worked at them for what seemed like an hour.

John leaned over and looked past his grandmother's feet. In the distance he saw his sister snuggled up next to their grandmother as they watched TV. He couldn't help but notice how their massive breasts mashed up together as they leaned on one another. They were like two goddesses of fertility. Twin Aphrodites sitting on his couch.

His grandmother must have noticed he stopped as she locked eyes on him. “Looks like someones tired. That's ok dear, you did a wonderful job”

“Thanks grandma, can you move me away from your feet?” John asked, not wanting to be near the massive things any longer.

His sister leaned forward reaching for him. “Aww, looks like someone wants to snuggle with us grandma”. She picked him up and settled back in next to their grandma.

“Wanna know the best place to keep him Grandma?” She asked sweetly.

“Where is that Allison?”

“Here!” John once again found himself plummeting towards his grandma's massive mammaries. His sister stuffed him deep into her cleavage. “These are the perfect airbags to protect him!” She giggled. “And it's fun to see him struggle to get out”

“Hehe, well you're grandfather used to say the same thing. He does look so cute down there.”


John couldn't believe how casual they were about him being trapped between his grandmother's massive tits. It was just one humiliation after another. They treated him like a pet or some toy. 


Finally fed up with his treatment, he began thrashing about and yelling to be set free. All his movements seemed futile, as they didn't even send a ripple through the massive tits flesh of his prison. 


"I don't think he's having much fun in there Allison" his grandmother giggled. The small movements of her laughs sent ripples through her tits, bouncing him around. It seemed like a small laugh could produce more of a result than all of his thrashing had done. 


"Maybe he's just hungry" Allison said slyly. "Lucky for him, I'm ready to feed him." 


Two massive fingers freed him from his prison and he was held in front of his sister's face. "Let's go to the kitchen so we don't spill on the sofa"


"Allison, knock it off, you know I hate this" John yelled as he was carried away. 


"Little men get cranky when they're hungry. The sooner you fill up, the sooner you can take a nap with us in front of the TV" Allison said as she lifted up her shirt with her free hand, exposing two massive tits. 


Despite himself, John couldn't help getting excited every time he saw them. He moved his arms to cover up his reaction, which left him unable to block the massive nipple that was thrust into his face. 


Above him, Allison looked down as she rubbed her tiny brother on her nipple to help get the milk flowing. They stiffened from the attention and soon milk was slowly pouring out. The flow wasn't as violent as her mother's, so John was able to drink it straight from the source. 


Allison bite her bottom lip as she watched the milk pour over John, and he was forced to swallow as it flooded his mouth. A mix of emotions flooded her. Caring, loving, maternal, and even arousal. 


"That's it my little man, drink up. I will make sure you always have everything you need"