- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter skews more gentle, though there is a little bit of vore at the end. The story is most F/m sex, with a bitt of butt action. There's no giant penises or watersports in this chapter.

 

Lizzy woke up on Sofie chest. One of her harms stretched out towards Sofie’s neck. One of Sofie’s arms crossed over her chest, providing a safety barrier around where Lizzy had fallen asleep.

Lizzy didn’t even remember falling asleep. Did she really just sleep with a giantess? She thought about the night before. She stretched her legs out and her toes involuntarily curled with pleasure when she remembered being in Sofie’s mouth. Her stirring caused Sofie to shift underneath her. Sofie brought her hand closer to Lizzy but moved back suddenly, startled by Lizzy’s presence. She brought her head to her chin and as quietly as she could, “You awake?”

Sofie cupped her hands under Lizzy as she sat up.  

“Watch out!” Her foot landed beside John and he ran to get out of the way of the second.

“What are you doing down there?”

“I thought I heard you waking up and I was coming to check on you.”

“Well, that’s sweet. I’ll be more cautious with my feet. Would you mind going out and getting breakfast for my date?” Sofie looked down out Lizzy, “What do you want, love?”

“I can look after myself.”

“Don’t you want to stay with me? I can get you breakfast in bed.” Sofie put on a pouty face as she tried to entice her guest.

“Okay, pancakes would be good.”

“That’s your orders then, John.” John popped onto his bicycle and rode off.

“Who was that?”

“He’s our butler.”

“It’s neat that the university set you up with a butler. I guess it makes sense.”

“They didn’t, but Katya was able to get one for us.” Sofie knew she wasn’t telling the whole truth. She wanted Lizzy to get comfortable with the power dynamic. Too much all once could make things really uncomfortable. What Sofie wanted today was to explore if Lizzy was ready to see her eat someone.

“Looks like Katya didn’t come home last night. Must have been a good date with Joe.”

“They’re going out too? Where could they have gone, it’s not like they go back to his place.”

“I have no idea what that girl gets up to. She’s pretty wild with her public displays. But while they’re out, we have this place to ourselves.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“How serious were you when you said that you were okay with vore? Cause, I’d like to have some breakfast and put on a bit of a show for you.”

Lizzy ran through her options. She has to say yes, right? Sofie was probably going to eat these people regardless, so she could watch guilt-free. And she was really excited to see someone swallowed alive. But maybe this would be too much. How could she love someone who had the power to do something so terrible to others, including herself? She had left the words hanging in the air and needed to say something.

“Sure, if it’s what you want to do.”

“That still sounds hesitant to me. Are you sure?”

“I’m not. I know that you do it and I’m honestly really turned on at the tought watching you do it. But I’m afraid that what I’m imagining in my head won’t be how I feel in reality.”

“I understand. I really like you, Lizzy and I want you to feel safe. You’re safe with me and I will protect you. But I also want you to not feel like you’re unsafe. I want you to feel like you’re part of my world. I want you to feel like a peer to me, like Katya, a fellow giant. Anything I can do, I will also do for you without concern.”

Sofie placed Lizzy onto her pillow. She brought her head to the bed and bowed before her. Sofie stretched her legs out behind her and brought her bowed head up to Lizzy and kissed the pillow in front of her.

“I hope that you will be my giantess.”

Lizzy ran up to Sofie’s lips and tried to hug them. She kissed her top lip before stepping back.

“Thank you for making me feel accepted.”

“Why don’t we wait until we can have breakfast together? Let’s just cuddle for a bit while we wait.” Lizzy said.

“I’d love that.”

The night before

I stepped off the bus about a 20-minute walk away from Katya’s shelter. The 19 bus used to run all the way there but service to that part of the line stopped without explanation a week ago. I wasn’t sure if I was going the right way but then I saw her. Their shelter was a massive construction made up of several rows of concrete blocks and a massive tarp held together by steel supports. I saw Katya crawling out of it like it was a tent that’s roof was too low.  

I could see her at the end of the road I was walking along. I looked at my phone, no message from her. Google Maps was still showing 15 minutes more walking time before I got there. From Katya’s perspective I was probably a minute away but at the distance she couldn’t see me. I stopped on the road and looked up at her to see if she had noticed me. Man, she was stunning. She was wearing a white top with colourful blue and red stitches around the chest that flowed into a striking red skirt. Her hair was in a single braid that she had running down one shoulder.

Her eyes looked down the road towards me. I jumped up and threw my arms into the air. She nodded and started walking towards me. The thud of her steps knocked me off balance as I landed awkwardly from jumping. I was knocked back a few steps but I don’t think she could tell.

“Hi Joe! It’s good to see you.” She said as her feet landed on the road beside me. She was even faster than I though. I was on the shoulder of the road and her feet occupied both lanes of the road. The tread of her sandal was just below my waist height. I looked up at her but I couldn’t make out her backlit face. Without warning, her fingers grabbed my back and pressed me into her palm. I closed my eyes tight as I rode the fastest elevator I had ever been on. I tried to not let my disorientation show when she flattened her hand out below me.

“It’s good to see you too, Katya.” I snuck a quick breath in hoping my heart rate would slow. “That’s a very lovely dress that you have on. Is it traditional?”

“Thank you. It is a traditional Ukrainian dress. I almost never wear it though.”

“You should. The bright colours look good on you.”

“That’s sweet of you to say. I don’t normally dress well because despite being big, I often feel invisible. People only see big, no one really ever sees me, you know?”

“I see you, Katya. In fact, most of the group appreciates what you’re doing for us. I think Robyn is super excited to work with you.”

“That’s really sweet.” She smiled and her eyes shifted towards the ground. She started to walk. “I’m a little embarrassed now. Let’s change the subject, where are you taking me for our date?”

“I like the idea that I can take you somewhere. There’s a park called South Hill not far from here. It has a nice sunset view and is a great place for picnics. I guess we can skip the picnic.”

“No, no – I wouldn’t want you to not eat. My inner baba won’t allow it.”

“That feels weird though. We should eat together.”

“You wouldn’t like to watch me make a picnic at this park.”

“Fair.” There was dead air. I told her when to turn but the break in conversation felt like it went on forever. Had the date already been sunk? Should I tell her do what she wants? I was acutely aware of the cultural difference between us.

“Sorry.” She said looking down at me. I was sitting on her hand down by her waist.

“Hey, it’s fine.”

“No, it’s not. I shouldn’t be like this. I was taught as a kid that I have to be domineering around humans. But I don’t have to be like that. You’ll like me better if I’m not.”

We made it to the park. I pointed out the hill I was talking about and she walked down the gravel road that ran parallel to the river. There were lot of people sitting on the hill, which now presented a problem. Some had gotten up to leave as we approached. But many - like good Canadians didn’t – they didn’t want to offend the giant visitor by fleeing in terror.

“Where should we sit?” Her words were caused more stirring below us.

“Put me down and I will handle it.” She set me down at the base of the hill and turned to look at the river.

“Hi folks – she’s going to be sitting here and I was hoping you wouldn’t mind leaving.” I called out to the crowd assembled. There were nervous looks but no one was moving. The bizarre situation seemed to confuse them. It didn’t help that they were all in the shadow of a strange giant.

“Hey Katya!” She looked over her shoulder back at me. “Would you mind shaking your butt so that folks can figure out which areas they need to leave?”

She squatted down slightly and began rhythmically shaking her butt above the crowd. She was smiling at me while she did it. She brought her butt down slowly and then rose it up. Were I several hundred feet taller this would have been a lap dance. People began clearing away, but I didn’t care about them anymore. I was just watching her ass gyrate back and forth. It was firm and round. I noticed that she was holding her shirt so that I could make out every detail of her ass. She was putting on a show for me.

She was also putting on a show for everyone in the park. But somehow that was even sexier. Everyone could see what she was doing but I was the only one she cared about.

Katya’s butt crashed out of the sky above me. She landed such that I was in between her legs. No screams were heard, so things seemed to go well. She picked me up and held me in a few positions. First I was up by her face, then she braced her elbow on her knee.

“You seem uncomfortable?” I said.

“Yea, you’re not heavy but hold my hand up to my face gets tiring. I want to chat with you but I can’t think of how to position you.”

“Maybe we can just sit in silence for a bit. Enjoy each other’s company and watch the sunset.”

“That sounds nice.” She said as she lowered me down towards her stomach. I looked up at her and she was looking down at me. I realized that from this angle I could also get away with soaking up the view of her breasts. A guy has needs, eh, sue me. Just then she shifted her hand position and put a finger on either side of my shoulder like an amusement park ride. She didn’t press into me and it felt like a gentle hug – what passes for a hug, anyways, with mega-sized date.

I leaned in and rested my head on one of her fingers. She smiled and then looked out towards the river. I turned my head and gave her finger a quick smooch. I looked up and realized that she was looking down at me while I had done that. She immediately brought me in for a full kiss. A kiss with a giantess is really something. My clothes were damp and the passion of her lips flowed through my entire body. She pulled her hands away.

“I feel exposed kissing in front of everyone.”

“I’m hundreds of feet tall. If I want to kiss a cute boy, I think I’m entitled to do it.” She kissed me again. “If you’re going to be all embarrassed, we can go somewhere more private. Where though?”

“Back to your place?”

“Can’t – Sofie is there with her date.”

“Wait – who?”

“Oh, you know her.”

“Is it Lizzy.”

“Don’t tell anyone that I told you.”

“I’m pretty sure everyone knows that you told me now.”

“Oh shit, you’re totally right.” She brought her hands up to her lips like she was just caught up in something scandalous. But I’ve realized that being koi about things is a formality not a real emotion for Katya. “We could go camping?”

“Camping?”

“We could go find a field somewhere on the outskirts of town.”

“That’s uh… well…” I was stammering. There’s a 99% chance she wants to escalate things if she is talking about camping. Did that mean going spelunking in a giant’s pussy?

“Well, we can’t go to your place. Your bed is queen size not queen size.” She emphasized the word queen with pinched fingers and then by gesticulating towards herself.

“Okay, camping it is.”

Katya brought me up to her chest and placed me in the lace strings of her dress above her cleavage. I started to sink into her cleavage because it seemed like it would be a good time until she told me that the lace was for me to tie myself in. We walked this way for a few minutes before she pulled me out while she lay on her stomach in a soccer pitch in the suburbs.

“Why don’t you take your shirt off so that we can kiss better?”

“That’s rather forward.”

“You don’t get to be subtle at this size. I thought I was being polite but not immediately asking you to take off your pants.” Her suggestion was enough for me to get entirely naked. I felt exposed sitting in her hand totally uncovered.

“You’re definitely cuter without them. Can I take you entirely into my mouth?”

I nodded enthusiastically. I was hard, my brain interpreted this request as if a high school crush had asked me to make out. But when her mouth opened, I freaked out. I was in her mouth. It was pitch black inside. I had no sense of orientation to the space. Just the squirming of her tongue below me. Her tongue curled under me and pushed me forward. I braced my hand onto one of her molars. I looked up but couldn’t make out her top row of teeth. I hoped it stayed above me. The tip of her tongue snaked around my hips and squeezed. I could feel her tongue pulsing under my balls. I was as scared as I had ever been in my life but I had also never been more hard. I was totally flustered and all my brain could manage to communicate to be body was an urge to hump. So, I humped her gums. I think, I couldn’t really tell where I was.

When she finally brought me out, I raced for my breath. She was now sitting up right on the pitch leaned against some bleachers. I noticed her black panties were draped across a section of the bleachers.

“Would you like to explore my other lips.” She brought her lips close to me as she spoke. Bursts of her breath punctuated her last three words.

“I don’t want to break the mood but is that safe?”

“Yes, totally. I don’t want to hurt you. I will keep a finger under my clit so that there is some more airflow. And I will pull you out every minute or so to check on you.”

“And if I’m okay, I don’t say anything.”

“No, no, no. I’m checking that you aren’t passed out. Every time you need to call the safe word.  For the safe word, I want you to call out my name!”

She brought me down just below her clit. I dangled my legs off her finger, into her pussy. She let out a sharp breath in reply. I leaned forward and began to rub circles into her clit. I followed the rhythm of her breathing as it picked up.

“Oooh, are you ready to go in?”

“Yes!” I called back to her. The depths of her pussy were also dark. It was even hotter and wetter than her mouth. I didn’t know what to do exactly, so I just breathed deep and inhaled her sent. After a few seconds she withdrew her fingers.

“Oh Katya! This is amazing!”

“Just pulse your legs and arms in and out while I push you in and out. If I stop moving stretch your legs out.”

I did just that as she put me in again. Slowly, I brought my arms to my chest and then rolled my forearms out. I had no clue if this was working. She just pushed me in and out.

“Katya!” I called as she pulled me out again. She pushed me back in quickly. This time her fingers did not rock under me. I stretched my legs out. She pulled back and pushed me in even deeper. My face was right up to the walls of her pussy. I kissed the walls around me and I felt her leg kick out. I stretched my legs and I could hear her moan. I withdrew my leg and pushed again. She was howling in response.

I thought she was going to pull me out but she pushed me in even deeper. She must be enjoying this. I pushed my legs out again. Her hips started to rock in response. Her wetness was covering me and making it hard to breath. But I kept pushing out. I started to panic as my environment became wetter and wetter. The air was hot and humid around me. I needed to get out. I was shaking with panic. Then I realized if I stopped maybe she would pull me out.

“Are you okay?!”

“Just needed a breather Katya.”

She brought me up to her nipple and finished herself off with her fingers. I kissed and massaged her nipples. I bit her nipple and she screamed with pleasure. Her breath slowed and she pulled me away.

“I think the whole neighbourhood heard you.”

“Good. I like that they don’t have a say in whether or not a giant gets to have sex. They get to experience it whether they want to or not. I’m sure most of them don’t mind, though.”

“I think your moaning alone would have given me an erection if I was listening in one of these houses.”

“Did you come?” She asked.

“Not yet.”

“It wasn’t fun for you?” She sounded concerned. Her tone was the same as when my ex had sucked me off for five minutes without me getting off.

“It was fun but an overwhelming fun. Fun like a roller coaster.”

“Do you want me to finish you off with my tongue?”

“Could I uh…” Was it weird to bring up my fetish for eating ass on a first date. No, nothing could be weird in this scenario. I pressed on, “Could I finish myself on your ass?”

“Oh, I see. You’re an ass man, and if you find the biggest girl you get the biggest ass.”

“It was when you pulled me out. You brought me down and I could smell your asshole. And it was intoxicating. Jeez, this is embarrassing to say.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. I’m happy to oblige you, I just have one request.”

“What?”

“Hump me while you’re down there.”

She got off the bleachers and laid down on her stomach and placed me on top of her left cheek. I shimmied over to her crack and dangled my legs over. She pulled her other check over, letting my jump down to her ass. Her other check crashed over me like a wave, it was mercifully flexible enough that I could recover some space to myself. The slap of her ass cheek had forced me face first into her butthole. I had more light in her ass and began kissing it. The smell was the strongest of any place on her and it drove my wild with horniness. I humped her asshole as hard as I could. I may not be a giant but this was the biggest erection I could muster. I came quickly, lying down on her ass. She moaned while rhythmically squeezing me with her powerful ass.

“Could you really feel that?”

“A little. I was more turned on by how turned on you were. It’s validating to me that we can have a mutually satisfying relationship. I feel wanted.”

 

 

Lizzy and Sofie woke-up as John arrived back at the shelter. Sofie took the package from John and told him to clear out for a bit.

“Are you ready for some breakfast?” Sofie said as she placed Lizzy and her breakfast on her pillow. She grabbed two men and held them lightly under her breasts.

“I’m still not sure…”

“Would it help if I got you in the mood?”

“Maybe…” Lizzy answered shyly. Sofie pushed Lizzy over with her tongue and sucked her into her mouth. She then slid her out and held her down below her tongue. Lizzy’s world was wet and she was over powered by Sofie’s mighty tongue. She felt Sofie press her tongue against her pelvis and Lizzy could not hold back a moan. She rode Sofie’s tongue.

“How about now?” Sofie asked as she washed her tongue down from Lizzy’s head to her toes.

“Eat them! I want to watch you do it.” Sofie lifted her left breast off of one of the men. He ran towards Lizzy.

“And what would you have me do with this one?”

“Could you chase him with your mouth?”

Sofie Stuck her tongue out between her lips. Her tongue followed behind the man as he ran. As he got closer to Lizzy, Sofie swerved in front of him and knocked him down with her chin. She ran her tongue over his body. He yelled out but Sofie turned her head and grabbed him with her teeth. She whipped her head up, letting him fly off her teeth before catching him again and swallowing. Lizzy was furiously rubbing her clit while she watched.

“I’m glad you liked the show. And what should I do with this man?”

“Well, you’re a goddess to him. Let’s see if he can properly supplicate before you.” Sofie lifted her breast off of the man. He got up and Lizzy called to him, “Bow down before your goddess and ask for her mercy.”

The man ran as fast as he could.

“Well, if he isn’t struck by the divine beauty of my girlfriend, I don’t see how he could be human. Maybe he has shown himself to be food.” Sofie smiled. She grabbed the man and ate him promptly. Lizzy was over the moon.

“I can’t deny that I really liked that.”

“I loved getting directions like that. It’s so hot to have an audience.”

“That last guy, you were so casual.”

Just then Katya came into the shelter. She was still in her dress from the night before but had dropped Joe off at his apartment.

“I barely got anything to eat last night. Mind if I take a couple of snacks from your catch, Sof?” Katya didn’t wait for a reply from Sofie. She grabbed three people, greedily putting to in at once and swallowing them one at a time. The third woman she dangled over her lips, letting the woman try to resist by dangling her legs towards Katya’s noze, before forcing her inside her mouth with her tongue. She looked over at Sofie who had been quiet for the fully display.

“Oh shit, is Liz still here?” She saw Lizzy on Sofie’s pillow. “I’m really sorry you saw that Lizzy.”

“It’s fine. Lizzy is cool with this.”

“Really?”

“I mean, I feel better watching Sofie. It’s intimidating to watch you do three so quickly.”

“Sorry again. But you have nothing to worry about from me. If you make Sofie happy, you’re my equal.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Addendum:

I could feel my own pulse in my head as though the arteries in my skull were popping out like an old-timey cartoon. My feet and shins felt like they were getting a sunburn. The air was heavy and I held my breath for as long as I could to avoid bringing the burning sensation into my lungs. My two fellow captives struggled but I tried to conserve strength. I leaned on the wall of my stomach confines, exerting enough energy to not fall over as they moved.

I could hear the giantess speaking but only as dull, bassy, and distorted voice. The struggling in the stomach was slowing. I opened my eyes reflexively but still couldn’t see anything. I closed them again and heard a splash at the other end of the shallow pool.

A wad of spit fell onto my head from the esophagus opening above me. I braced for another person to come crashing in but was relieved to be greeted by a draft of cool air instead. I inhaled as deeply as I could. I felt stronger. A few seconds later another breath came. With the movement stopped, I stood up. My calves itched like crazy but they were out of the burning fluid around them. I walked to find my other two captives. I found one lying on the floor and the other breathing heavily on top of the other. I didn’t want competition for the air. I pushed his head down into the acid, a bubble came up and I released. I then realized that I could kneel on top of them and be fully out of the acid. My feet felt so cool.

After a few seconds of pausing to regain my balance, it rained spit again and there was air again. This was the game. This giantess would swallow air every time I stopped moving to see if I would start struggling again. It was a horrible game but I had to play.

The stomach contracted violently around me. The acid bubbled and sizzled and the air became heavy and smelly. I held my breath. The giantess had swallowed too much air and had burped, I reckoned. With my ear now on the outside wall of her stomach I could hear some of their compensation.

“Waaa me.” Must have been excuse me my giantess bellowed.

“Are they still struggling in there?”

“I think one still is.”

Another human voice said something but I couldn’t make it out. I inhaled the putrid air. My leg started to shake uncontrollably. Who was that woman? Why were they toying with her? She must have thought that they would spare her if she played along. She was going to be food for the German giantess soon enough.

“It’s kind of cruel, I guess. But it’s a bit of fun. I like the ones that keep on going. I wish I knew who they were in advance because they are the best snacks.” The way she said ‘snack’ reverberated in my head. Another gush of air pulled the stomach lining away from me. I could breath again. I pushed against the wall to let her know I was still there. I felt her hand press against me.

“Save me goddess. Please show me mercy.” I said. I didn’t think she would but she had acknowledged me. Maybe she could be plied.

“Oh my goddess, I can hear him.” The other giantess said. She was much closer now.

“Maybe I should put him out of his misery.” I heard my giantess say.

 “No, no, no! Save me!” I pushed back and forth on the wall of her stomach. I heard the bubbling again. It was going to happen again. It happened with a deafening roar around me, another burp. I held my breath and stayed still. Another wad of spit came down but this time there was no air. I heard rhythmic swallowing above me. No, it wasn’t air this time. She was drinking water.