- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: masturbation, feet, intersex

“It’s been finalized, we’re getting a new exchange group for this research group next month. Her research is not normally in our scope, but since we’ve already found a way to accommodate one person like Katya, they’ve decided we can do two.” Prof Dan said.

“So, she’s big?” Everyone else at the meeting tensed up. They knew that Katya’s voice was loud but every time she spoke it rattled them. It didn’t help that Katya had a tendency of interjecting short sentences frequently.

The set-up was actually well-planned given the circumstances, but the end result was still absurd. The research group had taken to having meetings on a 6th floor balcony. Katya sat awkwardly on a building across the alley. She sat forward and lowered her head to have a view in. She mostly kept the balcony with her eight colleagues at eye level, but was occasionally distracted when a vehicle honked to let her know to move her feet out of the way.

“Yea, definitely big.” Prof Dan said leaning into the conference phone. The conference phone made their tiny peeps audible to Katya through a Bluetooth headphone she always had on.

“What’s her research in?” Interjected Samantha.

“She studies renewable energy as well but her focus is more in construction methods. I guess in Germany they employ giantesses in megaproject construction. She wants to do some work here in Canada because our projects are done completely without giantess intervention. Her aim is to come up with a concrete pouring technique that can optimize human and giantess labour.”

“Oh, that sounds useful. She could help with my digester project.” Katya added.

“That’s exactly what I was hoping you would say. Since your both “big”, I figured it would best if you collaborated. Of course, Sam as our concrete materials expert will also be helpful in this job.”

-----

Sofie was handsome girl. Pale with strawberry blonde hair that went down past her shoulders. Her physique was feminine and her skin was soft. She wore bright red lip stick that matched with her shorts and sandals. From her vantage point in the suburbs, she was the tallest thing around. The distant downtown looked like some of the buildings might be able to compete with her for that honour.

The city amazed Sofie – it was so dense and full of lights. The spacious streets that she was accustomed to in Germany were nowhere to be found. The largest roads that she could make out were highways packed to the brim with cars. She couldn’t risk that. Instead, she tried an wide avenue with a broad sidewalk on either side. There were cars in her way but their speed was slower.

The increase in cars became a problem for her. She had no idea where to step. Where the drivers in Munich all knew to go into the centre lanes to allow a giantess to pass these Canadian drivers had no idea what to do. They were scattered in ever lane. Some stopped entirely unsure what to do. Others honked. Some drivers tried to snake their way through the chaos of cars.

“If you could all go into the centre lanes that would help. Please. I don’t want to hurt any of you but I need to get to the university.” She looked down at the chaos below her and gestured towards the university. She lifted her foot in the direction she had gestured but as she was bringing it down a car dashed under her foot and then switched lanes at high speeds. Sofie waited patiently for the car to move before completing her step.

Carefully Sofie began tip toeing through traffic. Her feet were about the width of one and half lanes of traffic. Each step occluded the roads significantly, even though only her toes were landing on the ground. This seemed to be working. She could easily step over vehicles and intersections.

The trouble was finding places to put her feet. She tried to strategically find the next safe place for her foot. As she took her next step, a pedestrian ran into the intersection. Sofie twisted her foot hoping to land it beside the person when a bicyclist came down the side of the street. Her balance starting to waiver and panicking, she touched her foot down on the sidewalk. Standing awkwardly with her legs arched over the road way, she brought her other foot around to the side walk. She knocked over another pedestrian, who feel over. The person was pinned to the wall staring at Sofie’s toes.

Sofie felt bad for this person but had nowhere else to go. Her butt was pressed up against the top of the building. The façade scratched through her shorts and irritated her. She tried to find another place to go but by now traffic was at a standstill. Her frustration began to manifest. She looked down at herself and noticed that she was involuntarily clenching one fist and that she had popped a bit of a stress erection.

“Make a way, let me pass!” the giantess exclaimed. There was no change below her. She awkwardly pivoted and stepped onto a piece of sidewalk and road where she could finally put her foot down. But now Sofie couldn’t see the road. Frustrated she hooked thumbs through her waistband and paused.

“You owe me this.” She said as she hiked down he shorts. Her shorts stayed up hanging off of her butt but her cock was now exposed. It throbbed and gently hit the building before it. Sofie could not find a giantess door near the top of the building. Her fingers tapped on the building before she smacked the building right over a large window. It shattered immediately. The hole was large enough for her to snake two fingers in and rip a larger hole in the side of the building.

“I know this is new for you. But I would like you to come out and help me get off.” The giantess said sternly. The people inside the apartment complex were dazed. Those living closer to the street ran from their apartments into the hallway others followed to see what was happening. From their vantage on the seventh floor they could see a hole torn into the side of their building and the head of an enormous cock pointed right at them.

Her cock thrusted into the building without warning. It bowled over several people who became trapped under it. Their struggles excited Sofie and her cock twitched bearing down on those below it with more force.

“You know, if someone massages the head, I will be done sooner.” Sofie chastised and she brought her hips right to the edge of the building. Sofie lifted her shaft to allow those pinned to get up.

A moan bellowed from Sofie that was audible for blocks. Someone had grabbed the under side of her foreskin and started to rub. The giantess involuntarily bucked her hips down trapping some back under it. She began sliding in and out over them.

“Oh, do that again!” She was delighted when she felt two hands this time. She couldn’t take it anymore and pushed her hand through the side of the building to grab her shaft. She began stroking up and down her cock demolishing two units.

Two men stood closer to the base of her shaft. They huddled on the floor, prone, waiting for this to end. The others ran for the stairwell at the end of the hall. They were not quick enough. Hot cum erupted from the giantess’ cock. The first shot hit the back of the hall. But successive convulsions splattered all over. Those hit directly toppled over and struggled to get out from the stick mess.

Sofie removed her cock from the building and buttoned up her shorts. She breathed in sharply, held the breath and then let it go. Her mind was clear again. She listened to the sounds around her and realized the street had cleared around her. This had actually worked perfectly.

She looked down the street towards the campus and saw another giantess walking towards her. This giantess was a bit shorter than her with deep brown hair. She had broad shoulders and a square face. She looked remarkably athletic for a giantess given how hard it was to do exercise at their height.

‘You must be Sofie!” The other giantess exclaimed. She walked down the road like it was second nature. Every few footfalls, the giantess pushed a car out of the way with the side of her foot. Her foot smashed through and intersection causing a semi to jack knife but the giantess kept her stride.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Katya.”

“Ya, I am Sofie.” Sofie paused for a second. “You can just kick the cars out of the way?”

“That’s what I’ve taken to doing. Gets the job down with little fuss.”

“It’s so disorganized. This would never be tolerated back in Germany.”

“Well, welcome to Canada. Their society is not prepared for us but you’ll find them nice enough.” Katya stopped in the street as she got closer to Sofie. Her eyes shifted to the hole in the building in front of Sofie. “And they’re not trained like they are back in Europe. So, you may have picked a rather rude way to introduce yourself.”

“I was so frustrated! I needed to clear my head.”

“I can’t blame you. I just wished I could have seen their faces. Canadians are really adorable when they are terrified by us. You certainly did a number on their apartment.”

“Oh, was this a building that they live in? I’m so sorry, I got carried away!” Sofie took a step back and peered into the hole. She could see about ten people huddling near the stairs. The door sealed shut by her cum. “I feel so bad for them. I don’t want them to be a burden on the others.”

Sofie reached into the building. Her arm extended through the hallway to the back. She put her hand flat against the wall and started pulling it back to the opening. The people inside with no option began walking towards the hole the giantess had made. When they reached the hole her other hand was waiting for them and she clasped her hands together catching all the people.

“Would you mind undoing the buttons on the small compartment of my bag?” Katya complied and began unbuttoning the bag asking, “Are you going to take them with you?”

“I don’t want them to be a burden on the other humans because of my indiscretion. I will wash them off and have them for dinner to minimize my destruction.” Sofie said. She wiped her hands off on the sides of her shorts.

“Yea, that’s probably for the best.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm going to label stories that feature Sofie's penis as intersex. One thing that I'm realizing writing this is that I should do a better job making Sofie's presentation represenatitive. I'm going to work on this in later chapters.