- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gentle, mouth play, penis play, Ff sex

Lizzy stood outside her apartment. The sky was overcast and the weather was unsurprisingly stingy with the summer warmth. She stood looking down the street unsure if Sofie was actually going to come. Had she come on too strong? Just then, a sound caught her attention. It sounded like a distant “excuse me”. Lizzy looked farther down the street and saw her.

At a distance, Sofie’s movements appeared slow. She patiently tapped cars out of her way with no worries. Her feet sailed over traffic lights as she had to take a slightly wider step. The movements looked natural.

As Sofie came closer the ground tremored slightly with each step. The slow, wistful movements now appeared to happen with great speed. In the span of a few seconds she had crossed a city block. Her shadow now hung over several houses. A car that had seconds earlier been unaware of the giant behind them stopped suddenly as Sofie’s foot cut them off. A group of cyclists who had been waiting for the light at the end of the block, leapt off their bicycles and ran for cover.

Sofie’s foot landed right in front of Lizzy. Larger than a bus it was Lizzy’s entire field of vision. It was not possible to keep all of her motions in the same frame. Each step felt disjointed – a foot, swing, loom, boom pattern that at any moment Lizzy could only see a fraction of her leg. She watched Sofie’s heel lift until her foot was gone from view.

Lizzy’s heartbeat was through the roof. There was a light rain of shrapnel as bits of metal and dirt fell from the bottom of Sofie’s sandal. Composure somewhat regained, she realized that Sofie was continuing on past her apartment. Shouting was Lizzy’s first instinct but to not avail. The futility of catching Sofie’s attention dawned on her. She instead dialed Sofie, who was terribly apologetic. Lizzy didn’t even listen to her phone. She could hear Sofie clearly, as could the entire block.

“I wore my ride-along shirt today.” Sofie said as she lifted Lizzy up. “You can clasp yourself in on my shoulder.”

Lizzy walked tentatively on Sofie’s shoulder. She had a commanding view of her neighbourhood. She looked down and enjoyed a commanding view of Sofie as well. But that view ended with the grown several stories below.  Lizzy shimmied to the cross of fabric in front of her that must have been the clasp. It felt like strapping herself into a straight jacket.

“Thanks for picking me up – ahhh!” Lizzy panicked as the shoulder under he began to move. She grabbed the fabric as tightly as she could. Once Sofie reached her normal walking pace, Lizzy let off. “Sorry I wasn’t expecting that much acceleration.”

“It must be fast for you.” Sofie touched her shoulder softly.

“It felt like I was on a plane taking off. Whoa. This is actually pretty cool now that I don’t feel the g forces.” Sofie continued, “Thanks for picking me up. Most of the bus routes were cancelled today. I don’t know what happened, this sort of thing never happens.”

“Weird. No idea why that would be.” Sofie lied.

The pair continued walking towards the industrial park at the other end of town. Katya and Robyn were going to show off their project to the group. Sofie wasn’t really a biochemistry type and had no idea what an anerobic digester was. As far as she could tell, she was going to visit a glorified toilet.

While Sofie was thinking about the day ahead, Lizzy was thinking about Sofie. It was hard to think of anything else. The perspective shift on her own city was mind blowing. But this feeling was tempered by sitting on her crushes shoulder. Being this close to her crush felt deeply intimate. On the other hand, perhaps sitting on Sofie’s shoulder made her too diminutive – like a parrot or some other kind of small pet. Lizzy still wanted to flirt but could she even suggest things subtly to a giantess? Could Sofie even make out her body language? Lizzy needed to be more direct.

“Hey Sofie, have you really never smoked weed?”

“No, honestly, never had the chance. Is it good?”

“I think you would like it. Do you want to get together sometime and get high together?” Lizzy stopped breathing waiting for the response.

“Sure. I can try to pick up some weed today. Maybe you can meet me at my shelter tonight?”

“Okay!” Lizzy exclaimed a little too loudy. But Sofie didn’t seem to notice the change in her volume.

Lizzy looked out at the road below her. How could they already be at the plant? It was normally an hour bus ride.

-----------------------------------

Lizzy and Sofie arrived to find Joe and Robyn standing on a low-rise building chatting with Robyn. Katya was sitting on the ground with one of her legs stretched out. He calf was partially blocking the main door. A facilities manager was putting out guide cones and trying to get people out of the lobby. Katya absent-mindedly stretched her toes and in the process her calf shifted, crushing all of the pylons. The facility manager rushed back inside and locked door. Better to wait out the two giantesses than play foot fall roulette.

Sofie greeted Katya by leaning down and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. She retrieved Lizzy and put her down on the roof with the others.

“So. It’s my first time going to site and you say that you need me today, but there’s no concrete work to be done. How am I supposed to help today?” Sofie asks

“We don’t need you for construction, we actually need you to check the user interface on Robyn’s system.” Katya replied.

“And what’s the system?”

“It’s a high solids anaerobic digester with a pre-treatment bay that has been modified to be multipurpose.” Robyn replied.

“That was a lot of nouns but not a lot of content. This looks like sewage treatment plant to me.” Sofie said.

Sofie was looking two large for humans, below knee-height for her, concrete silos with bubbles on top. In front of the silos was a building that people were driving forklifts in and out of. On top of the building was a funnel supported by several large steel rods, with piping around.

“Well, yea. What Robyn’s trying to tell you is that she built us a toilet.”

“It’s not just a toilet. This is the first of it’s kind in North America! It’s a fully integrated anaerobic digestion process that can handle human and giantess biosolids as well as an array of household organic material. Does a toilet produce oodles of renewable energy and fresh compost?” Robyn asserted back at the giantess.

“Okay, okay, it’s a toilet that can save the world! Better?” Katya brought her pointer finger over Robyn’s head and gave her a soft, condensing, pet. She stood up without warning to the people working at her feet. As her foot slid behind her butt as she stood up a forklift operator attempts to drift his forklift out of the course of her foot.

“We shit in this funnel?” Sofie asked as she walked toward the building. Her presence sparked an exodus of people working in the building before they would get sealed in.

“Yes, we prefer to call it a bowl. Be careful, though. It should be strong enough but it has so far not been full weight tested.” Robyn said.

“Also, you need to work the controls. You approach from the front and weight sensors in the road trigger an alarm for everyone working in the building to get out. Then you have to press the blue button on the top of the building. That starts the sealing process. You will know the sealing process is complete when the flare and bidet come on.” Joe explains.

The last word, “bidet”, bounced around in his head. He had been trying to flirt with Katya the whole morning. She seemed like she was responding positively, but here he is explaining to her how to clean her ass. Could he actually get with a giantess or would the world just keep reminding him that she’s way out of his league?

“What’s the flare for exactly?” Lizzy asked.

“Well, ummm, when the loading area is sealed there’s a risk that a dangerous amount of gas could be trapped in the building and cause a fire. We put in an air blower and connected it to the flare so that it would be safe.” Joe replied.

“So it’s for farts?” Lizzy replied back.

“It’s so that Sofie’s gas doesn’t blow up this whole plant. Amazing. I love human architecture.” Katya said.

“Are you going to try it, Sofie?” Robyn asks.

“Sure, but it is kind of weird with you watching me. There’s already so many people watching but it is much weirder when it is people I know.” Sofie said.

Sofie was used to be watched pretty much all the time. Back home, using the bathroom was a similar process. The bathrooms in the giantess compounds were less busy but still definitely required human labour to operate. The toilet itself was a lot nicer at home, much more serene than this industrial location. She also missed the wash attendants. They were always so eager to clean her up, for it meant not having to do the manual shovelling work below. Their vigor on her asshole was a nice treat. While in Canada, she had had to get creative with some shrubs. The bidet was a welcome feature.

“Okay, we will head back then. Do you need lift Lizzy?” Katya asked.

“I was going to go with Sofie, well uhh… okay, yes I need a lift back to the university.”

“Okay, you can come with Joe, Robyn, and I.” Katya said as she extended her hand.

“I’m actually going to hang back. I want to get the data as it arrives rather than putting it off.” Robyn said.

Robyn packed up her stuff as Katya and the others left. She looked back at Sofie who was lowering her shorts. Robyn could see her perky butt. Sofie did not have a particular large rear-end for her size, but she could still easily squash a dump truck. Robyn imagined what it would be like to be naked in front of everyone as a giantess. The impunity of getting to enjoy herself and be seen by everyone but not having to care what they think.

Robyn walked down the stairs and sat at a small hotel desk by the window. She could see Sofie but was pretty sure Sofie couldn’t see her. Robyn actually needed to watch to make sure everything was working correctly. The flare had ignited, then the trickle of bidet started. Sofie sat down on the bowl and it held in place.

Robyn ticked off the boxes on her checklist. But she slowly lost focus as she started to daydream. What if she were that tall? Would she care if humans built a toilet for her? She could just pee a river down Main St and watch people flow down stream. A naked giantess can go about her day however she pleases. Did Katya and Sofie ever indulge like that, she wondered.

Robyn thought more about it. She could squish her ex. She could sunbath by taking all the space in Central Park. She could sit on City Hall until they gave her everything she wanted. No one could possibly stop her. But what would she do the next day? Perhaps Katya and Sofie were more civilized than her fantasies because at some point there has to be a day-to-day. Still, the freedom to impose would be handy.

The whir of turbine started followed by the building creaking adjusting to Sofie’s weight as she stood up. Robyn looked up and watched Sofie. Sofie seemed somewhat disoriented and while she was looking around her foot came down on car. She stopped before crushing the car entirely and had a reaction like stepping on a lego brick. Regaining her calm, Sofie planted her foot in front of the car looked to her side and then picked-up the car and continued walking.

“She does indulge it.” Robyn thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I was able to score weed for us.” Sofie deposited a cloth bag onto the bed beside Lizzy.

“How did you get so much weed?”

“I don’t think the guy at the store knew how to say no to me.” Sofie smiled and sat down beside Lizzy. The depression on the bed caused Lizzy to slide down towards Sofie but she was able to right herself. “How do you use weed?”

“You have to smoke it. Normally I have a pipe or bong. I don’t know how we could make one your size though.”

“I have a thought.”

Sofie grabbed Lizzy and held her in one hand. Lizzy had given up on resisting being picked up. She wasn’t used to it exactly but was no longer surprised. Sofie carried her out of her shelter and down the street.

“Katya wrecked a car a couple days ago. I don’t think the owner can really use it anymore.” Sofie stopped and bent down. “There it is.”

Lizzy explained how a pipe worked and Sofie tried to recreate it with the damaged car. She tore the trunk of the SUV off and poked a hole into the cab. She ripped off the engine and squished the windshield down with her lips. She started placing weed in the makeshift bowl that was the trunk.

“Not the cleanest pipe I’ve ever seen. But it definitely takes the prize for most expensive.”

“Let’s see if it works. Do I suck in or do I blow?”

“You’ll want to suck in when you light it. Then maybe blow a little bit if the flame isn’t catching. Then inhale and hold it.”

Sofie followed the instructions. She produced a splintered utility pole and struck it against the concrete floor of the shelter. The bowl lit. At first there was heavy black smoke but this subsided as the fuel burned away. Sofie took a drag, held it, and then started to cough. She quickly covered her mouth with dainty surprise.

“That happens to everyone on the first try. Don’t worry.” Lizzy said. “Can you give me some for my pipe?”

Sofie’s hand came down but grabbed Lizzy instead of the bag of pot. Sofie took Lizzy into her mouth. Sofie closed her lips and enveloped Lizzy before taking another drag.

Lizzy was shocked. She was on all fours on her giant friend’s tongue. Her nerves eased when Sofie took a drag, realizing what game she was playing. She calmed down and sat back enjoying the hotbox her friend had made for her. Sofie’s lips lightly parted and a stream of hot air rushed against Lizzy’s skin as she exhaled. The light from the lips was occluded as Sofie went for another drag.

Lizzy had no chance to get fresh air and began coughing. At the same time, the ground below her began shaking. Air rushed against her back in staccato pace from the throat behind her. Sofie was also coughing. Lizzy was ejected onto Sofie’s hand while her giant friend continued coughing.

“Oh my goddess! Are you okay? Are you okay?” Sofie looked down at her friend as she stifled her own cough.

“I need some air but I’m okay. You went a little to fast, champ.”

“Sorry, I just wanted to tease. I didn’t mean to choke you.”

“It was fine. Definitely the best hotbox I’ve ever been in. I could get used to that treatment.”

“So, you’ll go back in then?”

“Do I have a choice? I didn’t before.” Lizzy shot a grin at Sofie.

“You always have a choice, so long as your choice is also my choice.”

Lizzy went back into her friend’s mouth. This time Sofie rested her hand over her teeth, letting her friend climb in on her own. It was a sauna alternating between the hot smoke and cool air of Sofie’s breaths. A special personal sauna, Lizzy began to relax stretching her legs out. Sofie responded by curling the tip of her tongue around Lizzy’s feet. The sensation overwhelmed her and her hands slipped away. Her head fell onto Sofie’s tongue that cradled around her. The bumps and rhythmic motions lulled her. Her clothes were wet with spit but she felt as though she were in a warm bubble bath. The sensation rolled down her shoulders, the bottom of her spine tingled with delight.

When Lizzy was released from her hot box, she noticed that her friend was now more recumbent in her bed. She had also taken off her shirt. Sofie placed Lizzy on her chest and Lizzy scaled the enormous breast in front of her.

“I’m glad that I’m not coming on to strong for you.”

“You’re in luck, it appears my choice is also your choice.”

Lizzy wasn’t exactly sure what she should do once she made it to the top. She went down on her knees and then the next thing that felt natural was to stretch her arms over the nipple. She realized that it seemed like she was bowing. But that was fitting. She was worshipping a goddess that was all around her. She began licking the sides of Lizzy’s nipple. Sofie gently stroked her back. The pressure on her back was comforting. More relaxed, Lizzy kissed the ground as hard as she could.

Sofie’s finger glided off Lizzy and traced a path down to her tummy. Lizzy followed the finger down to the abdomen of the giantess. The ground rises and falls below her. She approaches the bed sheet and lifts it up to continue her walk.

Sofie shifts underneath Lizzy. Lizzy senses tension as the rhythm of her friends breathing stops. Sofie lifted the bed sheet up. She stared at Lizzy until Lizzy made eye contact back with her, then Sofie shifted her eyes down.

“I uh… I don’t have a vagina.”

“I can see that.”

“I hope this doesn’t make things weird.” She pauses and closes her eyes. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, I will respect--“

“Don’t say that, Sofie. Don’t say that.” Lizzy picks up her pace and places her hand on the Sofie’s penis. She leans in and gives it a light kiss. “It’s you that I’m attracted to. Your beautiful and I love every square foot of you.”

“Thank you.” Sofie blushed. The rhythm of her breathing returned with her relief.

Lizzy puts her arms around Sofie’s shaft and gives it a thorough kiss like it was a stand-in for Sofie herself. Sofie’s cock throbed in reaction. Lizzy begins slowly stroking up and down with the back of her hands and licking in fluid motions.

“Turn to the side!” Lizzy says and Sofie obeys. Lizzy is knocked over and regains her balance.

Lizzy straddles the cock before her. Unlike what she expected, it is very soft. She humps slowly, riding back and forth. The ground below her swells in reaction. Her legs are pulled farther apart. Her pussy feels the pulsing below her and she begins to whimper.

“Oh my goddess! Oh my!” Sofie exclaims. “Ahhhhh”

Sofie’s cock shoots a stream of clear fluid. Lizzy leans forward and rubs the pulsating head. She gets thrust higher into the air as Sofie jerks in reaction. Lizzy does not let her off and keeps rubbing the head. She gets another pulse of cum. This blast slides back down towards her. Lizzy licks around the cum’s path as her own orgasms crashes over her.

“That was wonderful. Is this really your first time with a giant?”

“It is. I just got into a rhythm and couldn’t stop. It’s so easy to sink into the moment when high. I could feel all the pulses of cock like lightning through my body.”

Sofie grabbed Lizzy and cupped her in her hands. She brought Lizzy closer to her face.

“This was a wonderful idea.” Sofie said and kissed her friend.

“I mean, drugs are good but giant sex goddesses are better.”

“Little fairy nymphs are good to.” Sofie kisses Lizzy’s body again. They sit quietly for a couple moments, then Sofie tilts her head down to look at Lizzy.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, anything.”

“What is Sam’s deal? She seemed really mad at me on Friday.”

“Sam is someone who is really into social justice – and I love her for it. She’s really active with campus politics. Like a few months ago, some idiots from math department scrawled on all the bathroom doors that the woman symbol means no dicks allowed. Sam was livid at student union meeting.”

“That’s terrible. I’d like to give those guys no dicks.”

“I know, right? So Sam, has always been there to stand up for people. And I think in her mind, she see’s you as some kind of oppressor. Like, I guess, eating people doesn’t gel with their human rights.”

“Hmm… I don’t feel like that. But I can see where she is coming from. I just wish that it we could get along because I want to be friends with everyone in our group.” Sofie paused. “What do you think about it?”

“About you eating people?”

“Yea.”

“Well, I… I’m not sure. I don’t think I’m as opposed as Sam but I’m still conflicted.”

“What are you conflicted about.”

“On one hand, I do think it is wrong to eat people. On the other hand, I think it’s kinda hot? As you can tell, I’m really into giants but I feel bad for not feeling bad about you eating people. Know what I mean?”

“Wait, really? You actually think it is hot.”

“Yea.” Lizzy was more defensive in her posture but continued, “Having an unstoppable goddess as a girlfriend sounds neat. She can stomp around and break people but I can make weak with a well placed kiss. How cool is that?

“So, this unstoppable goddess if your girlfriend.”

“Well, I would hope so.”