- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: vore, teasing, water sports

It’s really nice to meet you Sofie!” Robyn said while she was leaning into the polycom. She sat next to Lizzy, Robyn, and Joe on the rooftop patio of the student union building. The sun was setting but the radiant heat of the concrete environment kept them warm.

“Well, this was a great surprise. I have no idea how you found enough alcohol for us!” Sofie responded. She was perched on the math building. The math building was a monument to brutalist architecture and looked sort of like a concrete stool. It was almost purpose-built for the task. Katya on the other hand, sat on the street in front of the student union. Her legs reached down the street and her arm was resting on the student union building, encircling the four others from the lab.

“Do you guys want to play a drinking game?” Robyn asked.

“Sure, never have I ever?” Joe replied.

“I don’t know how to play this game.” Sofie said.

“You’ll figure it out as we go. Just drink if you have done a thing that someone says that they haven’t done.”

“Yea, like I’ll start with an easy one. Never have I ever smoked weed.” Sam says. All of the other humans take drinks as does Katya.

“No weed in Germany or are you straight lace?” Lizzy asked.

“I think there is weed in Germany, it’s just not very common for giantesses.”

“We should get you blazed sometime. This is Canada, weed’s been legal for a while. Though, I don’t know how a giantess 4/20 goes.” Lizzy snaped back.

“I hadn’t had weed until I got here, either. It wasn’t that much. I remember being hungry but then just fell asleep.” Katya said.

“I think I know this one, giantesses use circus.” Joe said sounding confident. But his voice cracked as he said circus, was that as tacky as calling weed, whack tabacky. He continued, “Never have I ever done circus.”

“Oh, you mean Circe?” Sofie asked. “All of us giantesses use Circe.” Joe blushed and slumped into his seat at the correction.

“What’s Circe like?” Lizzy asked.

“It’s named after a Greek sorceress who could turn people into animals. It’s kind of like that. You feel more like an animal – in the moment and with heightened sensation. It also causes mild hallucinations.”

“Did you bring any? Could we try it?” Lizzy replied.

“No, to both.” Sofie replied.

“Yea, Circe isn’t a drug that humans are allowed to use. Some try but it’s a plant devoted to giantesses and since we need so much of it, mass consumption is punished.” Katya continued.

“So, it’s uber illegal then.”

“Uber illegal.” Sofie repeated. Smiling at the use of a German word. “Okay, I’ll go. Never have I ever been inside a human building.” Everyone of the humans drank.

“Sofie – you’re supposed to be more gutty. That’s not a scandalous question.” Katya said.

“Well then, you come up with one.”

“Okay, never have I ever done anal.” Lizzy, Robyn, and Sofie drank. “See, that’s a gutty question.”

“Wait, Sofie – how do giantesses do anal?” Lizzy asks.

“Well, some giantesses do have penises. But you can also do it very carefully with a human partner.”

“How?”

“Well, you lube them up in your mouth and then let them crawl in. It’s a wild experience to feel someone in there. But come on, don’t make me explain sex. Don’t they teach you these things in sex ed?” Sofie said. She had shifted forward in her perch and was looking intently at the group on the roof. “Why don’t you explain to me how humans do anal, Lizzy.”

“I want to pry more. Never have I ever had a whole person in my vagina before.” Lizzy said.

“No way, that can’t be a thing.” Robyn said, but Katya swished her cup in front of them and drank. Joe watched as the liquid fell into her lips. He thought about how many litres of fluid that was. Whole barrels of liquid to constitute just one sip. Robyn continued, “How?!”

“Well, you need someone experience. Someone with a lot of upper body strength, kind of like Joe.” Joe hadn’t taken his eyes off of Katya’s lips and now she was side-eyeing him. He darted his eyes up to hers and then broke his gaze away. Katya continued, “And someone who doesn’t kick too much. You want someone who can be more like a dildo, rigid but able to move quickly.”

“Jesus, I could not imagine having a whole person in there. I’d be embarrassed, I’d freak out if they went too wild in there. Oh my god.” Lizzy said.

“Well, you can’t intimidate someone into submission.” Sam replied.

“All right, I don’t want to keep picking on our giant guests. Let’s pick one that we can all play – never have I ever had Asian food.” Robyn said. Katya and Lizzy drank.

“What Joe, not even sushi?” Lizzy asked.

“No, I’m not into raw fish.” Joe said, he continued, “No Asian food in Germany?”

“No, we don’t have a lot of Asians in Germany. So, there’s not many to eat.” Sofie replied.

 Sam was not enjoying these paths of exploration. Sofie’s English wasn’t bad, so did she mean that she eats Asians? Sam also wondered about the sex. Do people just volunteer for these positions. Sure, men can be crazy horny but volunteer to go up a giantess’ asshole? Doubtful.

“I got one, never have I ever swallowed.” Lizzy said. Robyn and Katya drink.

“Okay, I know I said we shouldn’t pick on the giantesses. But what did you swallow?” Robyn asks.

“Well, as I said, some giantesses have dicks.” Sofie said assertively.

“Yea, they saw it all over the news when you arrived last week. But I haven’t sucked off another giantess. It was a guy that I was dating a few years ago.”

“That doesn’t answer how.” Lizzy said.

“Yea – this is a thing?” Joe said.

“You want a ride. Joe? You’d have to consider buying me dinner first or being my dinner after.” Katya shot him a smile. Joe was sweating but tried to keep his composure. He had no idea what to say but thankfully Katya continued, “Just because my tongue is big, doesn’t mean it’s not nimble.”

The casual joke about eating Joe rattled around in Sam’s head. Was this a funny topic for giantesses? She was trying not to show her discomfort but she still wanted to stab at them.

“Never have I ever eaten a person.” Sam said. There was no emotion in the sentence. It was as though Sam’s words had fallen out of her mouth and crashed onto the floor. All of the humans averted their gaze from the giantesses and looked at the floor. The giantesses did not notice this change in mood. They clinked their glasses together and drank.

“How… How could you be so casual about this!” Sam said. She had expected something conciliatory from the giantesses but now she was outraged. “You can just cheers like frat boys who just got laid about eating our own?”

“I was cheersing to being called out. That wasn’t a joke about singling out the giants?” Katya said.

“I would never eat you, Sam. You’re a friend, a comrade as much as Katya or Robyn.” Sofie said.

“But how can you be so casual about eating people like us? That’s what I don’t understand.”

“This is common in Europe. It’s a way of life. Some people are eaten, it’s a bargain that humans and giantesses have come to. Sure it used to be more brutal and oppressive in past but we have come a long way in giant-tiny relations. The President of Russia is even a human.”

“In Germany, some people see it as a virtue to be eaten by a giantess. You get to come and live in giantess quarters for a while before hand. And we always provide circe to humans before they are eaten. I’m sorry if this offends you.” Sofie said.

“I don’t think Sam meant to attack you two.” Joe said. “But maybe now is a time for us to depart before we get more drunk. Maybe it’ll be easier to talk over our cultural differences on Monday.”

 

 

The humans went home for the night. Sofie and Katya walked back to their shelter. The tone of their conversation got lighter as they walked back.

“I can’t believe they pulled together enough alcohol to actually get me drunk today.” Sofie said. She sat down atop a concrete silo looking at her friend standing in front of their sprung shelter home.

“It’s impressive for their size. But I doubt they could ever get enough alcohol to make me drunk.”

“Oh, you’re so Russian that you can’t get drunk off the weak Canadian stuff? My ass! I saw you walk here from campus. You’re more drunk than I am!” Sofie taunted back. At this point she was standing pantomiming like she was going to fall over with every step.

“In Russia, we have the distilleries working for months to have enough vodka to get the local giantesses drunk. Some local brewery isn’t going to do it for me. It was good! But insufficient.”

“I know. We’ll have sobriety test. You show me that you’re totally sober.”

“You’re on. What’s the game?” Sofie looked around and considered her options. She walked up to Katya, then stepped too far and walked into her. She put her hands on Katya’s shoulder for balance and pointed at small gravel road.

“You. You walk down that road. Backwards! And you walk so you make your heel touch your toes in a straight line. Then, then I’ll believe you’re zober.” Sofie pulled away from her friend and pointed to the dirt path.

Katya confidently walked over to the dirt path and turned around. She struck a martial pose as if she were going to attention and then dramatically saluted Sofie. She walked backwards as Sofie had instructed landing her first few footfalls.

“Oh shit!”

Her leg pushed out to far. With her centre of gravity too far back, she twisted and fell over. Her ass smashed into a utility shack that immediately gave way under her immense weight. Her hands left two depressions in the field behind her. Sofie burst out laughing.

“See! You are drunk. The shack stuck on your ass proves it.” Sofie teased as Katya wiped the bits of shed off her butt. The sound of nearby car alarm caught her attention and Katya rushed over to it. She put her finger up to her face and mimed trying to shush it. When that didn’t work, she picked up the car and shook it to no effect. She pushed her thumb into the driver’s door but this only caused the sound to be distorted. Finally, she crushed the car entirely.

When the noise stopped, she gingerly put the wreck back where it had been parked and mimed for it to shush. As her finger moved away from her lips the car alarm began again, sounding like a banshee being drowned in the sea. Defeated, Katya lifted her foot over the car and squished it like a cigarette.

“Smooth. No one will ever know that a piss drunk Russian screwed up their car now.”

“Okay, I might be a little drunk.” Katya gestured with her hand to make a little sign that was coincidentally the length of a human.

“You know, if I’m going to be drunk in Canada maybe it’s time for a bit of mischief.” Katya motioned for Sofie to follow her as she started walking back towards campus.

It was after dark and the roads were clear. The giantesses were housed a few kilometres from campus in a more rural setting to minimize how much damage they could do in their routines. But at their height, campus was only a couple minutes walk.

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well, every year the engineers put a car onto the roof of the admin building. Maybe we could do that?”

“It’s not that impressive if the humans can do it. We need to something better.” Sofie pointed out.

“Hmm. Maybe we build something out of the cars?

“Like a house cards but made of cars; a house of cars?”

“Absolutely. That’s what we will do.” The two giantess began picking up cars and cradling them in their arms as they walked through campus to the admin building courtyard.

“Okay, since I’m clearly more sober – I will assemble it.” Sofie asserted putting the first two cars into the shape of a triangle. She attempted the second triangle but it kept sliding off. “It’s not my fault. These stupid SUVs are too big!”

Katya began building her own triangles with more success. Eventually they piled the cars into three layers.

“Yea, I bet they have never seen anything like this before.” Sofie was giggling, as was Katya. Katya tried to regain her composure. “They’re going to be so pissed.”

“Let’s take a longer way back, it’s a nice night.” Katya began walking the other direction towards the city.

“How tolerant are Canadians to our, uh, destruction?” Sofie asked.

“Somewhat. They are a very uptight people, though. They lost their minds the first time I talked about eating people. I wasn’t even really rubbing it in, I was just casually talking about dinner plans.”

“Did they not know that we eat people?”

“They knew, they’re just really not used to it. Where people back in Europe know that it is a fact of life, the Canadians don’t really get it. I don’t know what it’s like in Germany, but usually people get conscripted into service at a giantess’ house and know what will come eventually. Heck, I sometimes picked people off the street. Some here actually happy about their fate.

“But not here. They see it as really shameful. They haven’t stopped me but they were appalled that I would talk about it. After Sam told me I shouldn’t talk about these things, I asked her if she wanted to be my meal. Apparently, teasing was the wrong reaction. Sam is still distrustful of me after that joke.

“So, I softened up. I don’t talk about it and I certainly don’t eat in public. I’ve taken to only eating in the shelter. The thing today was the first time its been brought up in months” Katya continued walking.

“Do they sanction you in anyway?” Sofie asked.

“How do you mean?”

“Like do they try to punish you – take away your other food? Uh, not invite you to things. Or uh… I don’t know… shun you?”

“They haven’t. Sometimes people express some disapproval. I think someone might try to talk to us about the car pyramid other there.” Katya gestured back with her thumb. “But I don’t think they can do anything about us. If they try to make things harder for us, we can just take what we need. If they organize against us, what’s to stop more giantesses from moving in and settling the place?

“So, I think they will let us get away with things. Better to keep peace, right?” Katya kept walking and then stopped in front of a house. “Speaking of letting us get away with things, I really need to pee.”

Katya stepped over the house, pulled down her summer skirt and squatted over their backyard pool. Her feet were planted on either neighbour’s lawns. She breathed out and released a roaring torrent of piss. The first bit landed in the pool. But the stream eventually picked up momentum and started to spray the back of the house. Once all pretense was lost, Katya pivoted and started to spray the other houses before letting the last bit fill the pool.

The sounds of giantesses moving had become more normal to the folks in the blocks near the university. Most stayed inside when they passed hoping for the best. When they stopped moving the people in the nearby houses got increasingly nervous. That heightened as soon as what sounded like a geyser erupting blew up beside their house.

The sound of urine crashing on their house made it impossible to hear each other yelling out. The few windows that had been left open were causing a jet of urine to fill the kitchen and dining room. One man rushed to try to close the window but the torrent pushed him over. He became pinned between a cabinet and the torrent pouring through his window. He had no choice but to gasp for air and with every breath also inhaled piss.

A woman in another house ran outside to look at the commotion. The giantess’ foot had squashed her garden. The woman lost her sense of perspective staring at the massive foot in front of her. Then fear struck her realizing that the foot alone could annihilate her house if it slid forward. She started to run to the front of the house when the stream of piss hit her in the back. She fell over and was forced to lay face down with the stream of piss holding her down. The puddle soon started to drown her. The torrent shifted and she was able to get her head above water.

She was soaking wet and the smell of acrid urine was all that she could taste or smell. Her feet were stuck in urine-soaked mud. Her skin was tingling from the acidity and the warmth of the pee.

Katya didn’t even notice her. Katya did notice the lights going on and started laughing to herself. She finished stepped over the house and started jogging away. Sofie noticed and started running after her.

“Why are you running?”

“So that they won’t know who it was.”

“But they will know it was us. Who else can fill multiple swimming pools with a full bladder?” Sofie replied incredulously.

“Well, there are two people who could do it and I want some deniability.”

Sofie responded by shoving Katya as they both slowed to a walk. Sofie was panting hard and went to wipe the little bit of sweat from her brow. She wasn’t paying attention to crossing the dimly lit intersection, when she heard a metallic crunch.

“Oh shit!” Sofie looked down. Her foot had gone through the front of the bus. Most of the bus was still intact but the engine and the driver definitely were not. Sofie stepped back in surprise. “I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.”

Sofie kept her gaze on the bus. She seemed earnestly sorry to have done this. Everyone on the bus stayed put looking out the windows but no daring to risk leaving. Katya bent down and grabbed the bus. She pinched the backdoor of the bus and tucked it under her arm. She kept walking and Sofie started to walk behind her.

“It’s best to not let these things get too much attention. Better that we take care of these loose ends, then the police find a half crushed bus.” Katya said.

“I feel bad though. I was honestly trying to be gentler with humans.”

“I try as well, but you can’t guarantee their safety all of the time. We could feel bad about ourselves or we could go enjoy a midnight snack. Don’t tell me you’re not hungry?”

“Ohhhh. I am. Fine, let’s enjoy ourselves.”

The two walked back to their sprung shelter. Katya put the bus down in between their sleeping mats. The giantesses changed into their nightwear and laid down on their sleeping mats before turning their attention back to the bus.

“Everyone out!” Katya said. Her voice was cheery as she ripped a large hole in the side of the bus. A dozen or so occupants of the bus stepped out and huddled together. The humans were quiet and tense.

“Sorry about your bus. My friend, here, is quite new and a little clumsy. We’re a little drunk.” Katya gestures were hands for effect. “We just want to play a game with you and then we’ll let you go.”

Katya winks at Sofie. The people on the ground stare at the recumbent giantess in front of them.

“Ya, a game. The game starts with you all taking off your clothes!” Sofie said. Sofie’s feelings of guilt had melted away. It had been a week of playing the gentle giantess and she was relishing the chance to play the naughty giantess again.

“You have to get naked for our game. If you don’t comply, we will have to take your clothes off for you. Which might be hard given that you’re small and I’m drunk. But I’m willing to take that chance if you are.” Katya said.

The mass of people began taking off their clothes with that threat. Sofie smiled broadly at Katya. As the last person got naked, Katya introduced the game.

“The game is actually really simple. You take off your clothes, and then we eat you. But… you get to pick if you get swallowed into my belly whole or if you want to be chewed by Sofie. Go here for Sofie and go here for me. If you don’t decide, we can just divvy you up.”

Some people accepted their fate.

“You said we’d get to go!” One man yelled up at them.

“Oh, I guess this is the first one for me. You do get to go after we digest you.”

Katya took the man into her mouth. He began to push against her tongue to escape through her lips. Katya’s face turned to discomfort at the excessive kicking. She flips the man over with her tongue and slides half of him under her molars. She grinds him lightly, pressing down onto his shoulders and then onto he knees. An audible cry can be heard by everyone. The man now in too much pain to do much of anything becomes boring to Katya and she swallows.

John heard the scream emanating from Katya’s mouth. He was standing with woman and a man in the initial spot that they had exited the bus. The others had moved to one side or another. He thought through his options. There was no escaping on foot. His best option was to stall.

“It looks like your show scared them to my side. You can have the three in the middle, if you want though.”

“Wait!” John said. He paused thinking of what his next words should be. He looked up. Katya was staring at him. She had heard him, he had to say something. “You haven’t given me enough information to choose!”

“What do you mean?” Katya asked.

“”Well… How can I know which experience will be better? All I can see is two beautiful giantesses.” John paused. Kissing ass had to be a good play here, right? “I haven’t seen your belly, nor your teeth. I need more information.”

Katya is intrigued by the man who will speak to them. She picked him up delicately and placed him on her belly.

John could feel her abdomen rise and fall with her breath. He took at tentative step forward on her tummy. The ground was soft under his feet but he could feel her firm muscles below. She started to giggle. John tried to hold his balance, bracing one foot forward with his arms swinging wildly. A giant hand comes down upon him and holds him flat, lightly against her.

“There. Now you can listen in on my stomach.”

Katya picks up the woman who had been standing next to John. She picks her up by her feet and dangles her over her mouth. Her lips engulf the woman’s flailing hands and she binds then together with her lips, leaving the woman hanging there unable to move.

Maddie’s senses were overflowing. Her feet were pulsing from the pressure being applied to her shins. Her arms were stretched to their maximum and her hands were held together. She felt the wetness of Katya’s spit running down her arms. The giantess’ lips opened slight and a gush of hot, humid air blew over her. The breeze cooled her arms and she began to shiver. Maddie could not form any thoughts in her head. It would have been a zen state were she not so terrified.

When the girl had begun to shiver Katya figured that her fight was gone and she sucked her into her mouth. She waited for the girl to begin moving again before swallowing. She wanted the woman to be too tired to resist in a way that might hurt but strong enough to panic in her stomach. She looked down at John.

“There, now you can ask that one how nice it is my belly. I’m sure that she will confirm that it is warm and spacious.”

“Warm yes, like burning warm. And probably smelly. You don’t want that. You want to me to hard vore you and spare you the trouble.” Sofie bit the air in front of her for effect.

Sofie pulled a man out from the crowd. He screams all the way into her mouth. Sofie does not wait and immediately begins to chew on him.

John could only make out the muffled sounds that Sofie was making and then the scream. Below him he could hear the gurgles of the giantess’ stomach begin to mix with grunting. The gurgles which had not caused any motion before, now caused a slight bump. Each gurgle must be tossing around the woman held inside. The giantess’ hand let-up from him and John turned around to face the other giantess.

“Now, I assume that you want a tour of my mouth. I’ll let you try it out first before -” Sofie reached over to John and took him closer to her mouth. She bit the air right in front of him. “Before I get to have my fun.”

Sofie flips him onto his back and begins sucking his legs into her mouth. She pauses at his hips and spreads his legs apart with her tongue. The tip of her tongue lingers in between his legs and slowly moves up his shaft. She strokes down his shaft before sucking him completely into her mouth.

John immediately turns himself around and tries to crawl forward. A gap opens between Sofie’s lips and he can see the other giantess looking in on him. He tries to straighten his back but the undulations of Sofie’s tongue knock him other. Trying to brace his fall, he extends his hand onto Sofie’s canine tooth.

“Be careful little guy, Sofie has some pretty sharp teeth.”

“Wahtze doing in er.” Sofie says. The vibrations of her tongue cause John to fall face first into her tongue.

All of John’s senses were blazing. His ears were ringing from voice that had toppled in him over. He was wet. The air was humid and suffocating. His had to began tremor as he realized that Sofie could just bite into him at any time.

“Careful. You knocked him over. It looks like he’s trying to stand-up.” Katya said watching John. He was glistening with Sofie’s spit all over him. “He’s remarkably calm, I’ll give him that. But you don’t get him yet, he still has to decide.”

Sofie spit him onto her palm. Sofie tried to make eye contact, but John refused to look back at her. Sofie let him off onto the ground.

“So clearly, you want to be in mouth. That tease wasn’t for nothing, I’ll let you have one last orgasm before you’re mine forever.” Sofie said. She immediately took another captive and sensually ran her tongue down the captive’s back.

“What’s your decision?”

“Well, I think you’re both very beautiful.” John stopped. He crossed his arms together to conserve heat. He was sopping wet and now very cold. But he realized being sticky with saliva, he was slowly picking up dirt. He kicked some dirt nervously in hopes that giantesses might pick up on the effect.

“I think I would go with her.” He pointed to Katya.

“It’s just that I want to go whole and have some time to make peace.” He saw Katya swallow another person while he spoke. Sofie was still toying with the same man. It was obvious that they were horny. “I think it would be kind of hot to masturbate or maybe if someone else is into – have sex – in your stomach.”

“Oh, that’s pretty hot. I don’t think anyone has ever fucked in my stomach before.” Katya reached forward and grabbed him. John winced unsure if his gambit had just failed. To his surprise, he ended up on her chest. Katya began toying with another person, drawing them in and out of her mouth.

“Well. I guess I’ll concede him to you.” Sofie said. Katya swallowed the person in her mouth.

“You know, this guy seems kind of fun. More like the people back in Russia. While, the panic of these feral humans can be fun – I do want someone around who can just be around giantesses. What’s your name, little guy?” Katya looked down at her chest. John could barely see above her eyes at his angle. The warmth from her chest was making it easier for him to stay composed.

“John. My name is John.”

“Well John, we have been looking for a servant. We need someone human size to maintain our affairs. Is this a job you would like to apply for?”

“Yes!” John could hardly believe his luck. He had talked his way out of it. He might be in pathetic state – covered in saliva and begging for his life – but he was going to survive the night.

“I don’t fully trust you, so you won’t get to be free range tonight. But I’ll check in with you in the morning.”

John stood there unsure of what to make of her comment. Her hand descended upon him. He felt her thumb and two fingers grip him tightly. His head barely peaking out from between her thumb and finger. The pressure of her fingers forced his shoulder forward. She glided him under her blanket and into darkness.

John had no orientation of where he was. He was on skin, he could tell that. Her hand left him and he was suddenly slapped by another mound of flesh. It became hard for him to breath and he crawled forward to where thought there was a gap. He made it to the gap and inhaled deeply. The smell instantly told him where he was. He was in her ass.

“Did you just-?”

“Yea, ain’t no escaping from between these cheeks.” Katya flexed her butt cheeks together. Sofie couldn’t see but it rocked John’s world.

“Good night, Sofie.”

“Good night, Katya. Enjoy your toy.”