- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story voted on by my Patrons during May's Poll.  While it is a bit short on the 'good stuff', given the character and how her plans don't always go the best for her I thought it was a good way to take the story.  Also, while I normally try to avoid referencing things that appear in future events for FGO NA, Osakabehime doesn't mention this one 'spoiler' herself if you where able to summon Tamamo, so I think and hope I'm in the clear here.

Defending the Human Order is a heavy burden to shoulder, especially if you are under qualified to perform such a duty. However, despite his ineptitude for Magecraft, Fujimaru Ritsuka diligently worked hard daily to fulfill the role passed on to him. It also really helps when you can receive training and guidance from history's most talented and accomplished figures. Martial training from the greatest warriors like Fergus mac Roich, Sakata Kintoki and Leonidas; lessons on Magecraft from the most talented spellcasters like Medea, Tamamo no Mae and Lord El-Melloi II; and health care provided by the best medical practitioners like Medea Lily, Irisviel and Florence Nightin... well maybe not the last one if you want to keep all your limbs.


Yes, while the support from his first and most faithful Servant, Mash Kyrielight, was invaluable to the inexperienced Master, each and every one of his Servants helped carry the weight of every single life on the planet. Even meals, prepared with great care by 'Best Mom' Heroic Spirit EMIYA, and even more love from his personal staff of Iceni Queen Boudica, 'Wild Beast' Tamamo Cat and oppressively affectionate mother Minamoto no Raikou are a cornerstone of Fujimaru's strength.


But just as important as that are those the young japanese Master calls his 'iyashikei' Servants. Whether it's teasing his naive kouhai, playing with the children Servants like Jack, relaxing to one of Scheherazade's stories or gaming with more technologically adapted Servants, Fujimaru could not understate the value of letting off steam. After a particularly exhausting day of Rayshifting to collect rare ascension materials, Fujimaru laid in his bed listening to one of his favorite tales from his storytelling Servant's ever expanding repertoire.


"'... And so, his alliance with the captive giantess settled, the young, unassuming lad climbed onto her hand so that they could prepare to slay the evil giant that imprisoned her.'" The dark skinned woman read in a soft, gentle tone. Since becoming a Servant, Scheherazade had found that her original set of life-saving stories had been added to by other scholars after her death and as such, she was free to add new tales and modify existing ones to suit her needs. In this case, a tale of an inept but kind and diligent youth falling in love with a lovely giant woman was easy to adapt from the classic tale of 'Jack and the Beanstalk'. "'Together they...' Oh, I suppose we shall end it here for tonight. Ufufu." Glancing over to her lone audience, she could see he had peacefully drifted off to sleep already. Rolling up her scroll and storing it in her cleavage, the exotic, voluptuous beauty stood up and smiled gently over her Master. Pulling up the covers over him, she leaned in close to observe his adorable sleeping face a bit more. "How am I to entice you to invite me back tomorrow night if you fall asleep before I get to the good parts?" She asked, lightly kissing him on the forehead. "Until next time, my King." Bidding farewell, Scheherazade sauntered out of Fujimaru's room, turning off the lights as she exited.


After the sound of her footsteps faded from earshot, the only sound that filled the stillness of the slumbering Master's room was the soft breathing of Fujimaru himself. However, a pool of eerie blackness formed at the foot of the young man's bed and rising from it stood a bespectacled, black-haired young maiden in a hooded 12-layered kimono covered in flowers and bats. Despite the high-platform okobo footwear, the girl made no sound as she moved over to the side of the sleeping man. Her refined, elegant movements were betrayed by the manic, mischievous grin she wore.


"Ya-hoo! Ma-chan, your Hime-chan has come for a nighttime visit." She whispered quietly, striking a cutesy pose and as she hovered over him. "How lucky you are, getting me to break my hikikomori lifestyle to sneak into your room like this. You don't think Hime-chan is a dirty, lewd girl now, do you?" Pausing her quiet, energetic antics for a moment, the castle apparition-turned- Servant lifted one of her arms up and sniffed her armpits. "Okay, okay... I may be a bit dirty, but it's been a couple weeks since Hime-chan left her room because you don't come visit anymore." She admitted, crouching down and lightly poking Fujimaru in the cheek and removing her glasses. "But, since your very own Osakabehime is in Hime-mode you don't mind, do you Ma-chan? Hora, hora. Here are the armpits of your Hime-chan that you love so much! Try not to gag on the stink." Leaning into her Master, the yokai Assassin brought her stuffy, hairy underarms only an inch from his nose and let her scent fill his nostrils. "Ufufufu... How is it Ma-chan? Hime-chan stinks pretty bad doesn't she? Well this is what you get for neglecting your hikikomori duties."


His brain registering the heavy odor in the air, Fujimaru stirred in his sleep but his face didn't scrunch up in disgust like Osakabehime thought it would. Instead, he unconsciously stiffed her pungent, sweaty armpits with a calm expression. "Hime... chan..." He mumbled in his sleep, reaching out and grabbing her by the back and breast to pull her closer.


"M-M-M-Ma-M-Ma-chan!?" Panicking as quietly as she could while simultaneously paralyzed with embarrassment, she was pulled into bed with her Master while he buried his face in her underarms. "Ma-chan! I was only teasing. Hime-chan isn't... No, don't stiff my armpits Maste-!?" Her little prank getting out of hand, Osakabehime tried to separate herself from the sleeping youth, however she was somehow pulled under the blankets with him as he completely entangled her with his legs. They were so closely intertwined together that not even one of her chiyogami familiars could fit between them... though something in Fujimaru's pants was steadily growing and poking into her as he drank in her scent. Her face erupting in a nearly luminescent shade of crimson, she suppressed what would have been a high-pitch squeal in her throat as she summoned her Shade to escape into and reappeared on her hands and knees by his bedside again. Steadying her breath, the Assassin hikikomori glared at her Master. Picking herself back up, she fixed the frills of her blouse and flattened out her skirt where it had wrinkled and put her glasses back on. "Ahem... Well then, I suppose I will stop fooling around and get to my business, Master-chan." She said, mostly to herself, pulling out her tablet and leaning over the sleeping boy with notably more caution than before. "This would be easier if I could still use my Four Gods Divination skill, but divining Ma-chan's desires shouldn't be too difficult." She thought as she began to pour her magic into her tablet. The screen lit up and for a moment it displayed blurry masses of color that she couldn't make sense of, but slowly the image came into focus. Smiling at her success, Osakabehime began to sink into her Shade once more and giggled to herself. "Ufufufufu... With this, Ma-chan will be all min-eep!"


Because she was so focused on the success of her divination the mischievous yokai failed to notice as Fujimaru rolled over in his sleep again, his arm falling on her breast again, causing her to fall back on her plump rear and disappear from sight.


 






 


Fujimaru's attention towards his duties the following day was... lacking to say the least. Even more than usual, he was spacing out during debriefings, absentminded on the battlefield and was otherwise unfocused, which nobody could say was behavior uncharacteristic of the young Master but today was particularly noticeable. Concerned that the stress of working himself too hard lately might be the cause, Acting Director Leonardo Da Vinci ordered the diligent Master to rest for the rest of the day and forbade Rayshifting for the time being.


"It feels so strange... Why can't I get Hime-chan out of my head today?" He thought as he crawled through the vent that led to the shut-in princess' room. It was a little known fact that Osakabehime only opened her door willingly to accept a package she ordered online. Most visitors were ignored or turned away with the exception of her online friends and the kitchen staff bringing her food. However, as a yokai famous for living in the walls and secret areas of Himeji Castle, Osakabehime had a certain respect for those who could navigate 'unseen' routes and Fujimaru had learned that she wasn't as quick to send him away if he used this route. "Well, it's been a while since I last visited her. Maybe I just miss her..." He concluded. As he approached the reclusive Servant's room, Fujimaru began to let his nose guide him more than memory, since the unmistakable scent of stale air and Osakabe's sweat became thicker and heavier. Finally, he arrived at his destination and knocked on the grate. "Hime-chan, are you... wait, of course you're there. Can I come in?"


"Ma-chan? J-Just a moment..." She replied as he heard her shuffle about out of view for a minute or two before opening her grate. "I... I wasn't expecting you so soon."


"Hm? 'So soon?'" He asked, dropping into her dark and gloomy, poorly lit room. Unlike his room, which he never decorated, Osakabehime's room was filled with wall scrolls, posters, display cases full of figurines, a miniature shrine, bookcases of manga and light novels, plushies and character pillows, a two monitor and screen drawing tablet set up on a luxurious kotatsu and a bunch of Amazoness.com shipping boxes and discarded junk food boxes and wrappers littering her floor. The air carried a concentrated dose of her scent, a weirdly nostalgic but ultimately comforting smell.


"Geh! Ahahaha... d-did I say that? That was supposed to be Hime-chan's internal monologue..." Flustered, the Assassin maiden tried to laugh off her mistake as she cleared a path to the table in the middle of the room. "Ahem... What I mean is... Your cute and talented Osakabehime knew Master-chan was coming today through my super accurate and amazing divination skills... I must have just lost track of time working on my latest doujin."


"Oh! A new work of Osaka-sensei? What are you writing this time?" Fujimaru asked, sitting down.


Picking up her tablet, Osakabehime turned one of her monitors so he could see a few 4-koma that she had illustrated. The characters were drawn in a chibi-style that was unlike what she would normally draw, but he recognized one of the characters as the lovably adorable Paul Bunyan, standing taller than mountains. The other figure next to the blonde titan, however, an equally tall figure of white, he didn't recognize. "It's just a little gag manga featuring Paul-chan teaching Alterarin in her White Titan form how to create through destruction. I used a few of Paul-chan's tales as inspiration." Most of the panels were consistent with the cute, simplistic chibi art-style, but there were a few where Osakabehime's usual aesthetic rendered some of the two's antics in more detail. Scene's like accidentally stepping on a house and comically squishing its inhabitants under their bare feet, or not noticing a person mixed in with their food getting swallowed whole. Almost every 4-koma included a panel like that, some innocent and others, like Paul accidentally trapping people in her clothes when she washed them and put them on, were borderline safe.


Still, given his interest in women that were 'larger than normal', as he would reluctantly put it, Fujimaru was wholly engrossed in the visuals before him. "Oh wow, these look great. When's it going to be finished? Put me down for a pre-order, with an autograph please!"


"Anything for my Ma-chan! Oh, but how about instead you buy me this cute little figurine I found on-line and I'll throw in a spec-ah!" As Osakabehime began to try and bargain with her Master, the room went dark as all illumination other than the candles by her mini shrine went out. Even the fake windows that replicated nighttime ambience shut off and the ever present sound of her computer fan went silent. "Huh? What? B-But there's no power bill in Chaldea! Hime-chan gets to live here rent free with utilities included. What happened? AH! When was the last time I saved!"


While the hikikomori Servant freaked out, Fujimaru carefully got up and went over to the wall mounted communication console and tried to contact the Command Room. There was no response, even after a couple tries so he went over to the door and tried to open it. However, without power the door wouldn't budge and was too heavy for him to pry open with human levels of strength. "If only Lip or Gorgon were here... though I do think the door would be intact if either of them forced it open." Snickering at his little joke, he re-join Osakabe-hime at the kotatsu and sat down. "Doesn't look like we're getting out until they fix whatever's wrong."


"Ma-chan? Do you think we're under attack or something?" She asked, tears over her lost work still in her eyes.


"Well, I didn't feel or hear an explosion, so hopefully it's nothing major." He said, trying to reassure her.


"You're not going to leave Hime-chan here all alone are you?" She asked, scooting over closer to him until they were touching shoulders. "Hime-chan is used to being alone in the dark, but..."


Smiling, Fujimaru patted the busty hikikomori on the head. "The closet I entered the vent in would likely be locked too and I don't think Da Vinci-chan would like me breaking air duct vents in the corridors. Let's wait for the power to come back together."


"Yay! Thanks Ma-chan. I would have been super disappointed if your first visit in so long ended so quickly." Osakabehime cheered. "Oh, since there's no power, want to play in Dreamspace?"


"Dreamspace? What's that?" He asked.


Grinning, the reclusive Assassin laid her Master down under the kotatsu using her lap as a pillow. "Hehehe, how's that Ma-chan? A Hime-chan lap pillow. Once you fall asleep, I can use my super kitsune magic to manipulate your dreams." She explained proudly.


"Kitsune magic? Oh right...overlapping characters. Well that sounds awesome, but is it safe? You're not going to tell me if I die in the dream I'll die in real life like everyone else does, are you?" He asked.


"Not at all, it's perfectly safe... mostly." She replied, averting her eyes. "After all... you won't wake up if you get hit and stuff, but your physical body will be fine."


"What, are you going to drop me into some FPS or something?" Fujimaru asked deadpan, though without her face to focus on anymore he became acutely aware that the majority of his view was dominated by her breasts. This further made him realise his position and register how soft her thighs were.


"Oh, come on, Ma-chan. Hime-chan wouldn't do something like that! You big meanie..." Osakabehime pouted. "It'll just be the two of us, but I can use my super awesome magic in Dreamspace better than out here in meatspace." Staring directly into Fujimaru's eyes, the powerful youkai's eyes shone a ghostly purple light and a wave of fatigue overcame the young Master. "Now just sleeeeeeeeeeep. There's nothing to worry about, Ma-chan~. Osakabehime will make sure you have a very good dream." She encouraged sweetly, softly lulling him to sleep. With a playful giggle, just as Fujimaru's consciousness faded, she added, "... though maybe Hime-chan will be a 'big' meanie herself, ufufufu...."


 






There was something soft and warm gently cradling Fujimaru as he slowly began to register his surroundings. One moment he was laying in the gloomy but cute Osakabehime's lap, and now he was here. A thin sheet of purple fabric stretched out under him and up over the rounded masses he was nestled between. Struggling a bit to sit up, he looked around for the Servant that was supposed to be accompanying him. "Hime-chan? Hime-chan, where are you?"


"Oh, Ma-chan is awake already? Yay, time for some fun!" He voiced bellowed in reply to his, as the ground Fujimaru was resting on began to shift. A cavity opened up under him and the slight decline he had been resting in sharply increased. Sliding down the sheet, Fujimaru was unable to catch himself when it abruptly ended and her tumbled a short distance to a much harder surface below. "However... Ma-chan needs a punishment for teasing Hime-chan before, and all the other times too."


With all the sudden movement, it was difficult for the young Master to understand what was happening around him clearly. The ground shook with slight tremors, a rush of air threatened to pull him up off his feet, and a large shadow was cast over him. He wasn't sure what his somewhat clumsy Servant was up to, but when two humongous white objects landed at either side of him, stretching high up above him, Fujimaru craned his neck back following the skyscraper sized pillars up to... to...


"Ufufu. Ma-chan, you perv. Looking up Hime-chan's skirt so blatantly." He heard her playfully scold as he stared directly at her panty clad crotch!


"S-So HUGE!" Stumbling back a few paces, Fujimaru tripped over himself and fell back on his butt, eyes locked on the unbelievable view before him. "She's even bigger than Tiamat was."


Bending back at the waist, Osakabehime smirked smugly at her tiny Master staring so captivated by her size. The pair of golden-brown furred fox ears sprouting from her head twitched, angling in his direction, and her tail swayed playfully, catching the young Master's attention for the first time despite it being in plain view when he looked up her skirt. "Ufufu, Tamamocchi can't get angry at me in a dream." She giggled, enjoying the stunned looked he had on his face. Lifting a leg, she peeled off one of her knee high socks, able to smell the potent stink of going on two and a half weeks neglecting proper personal hygiene in favor of working on her doujins. "Phew... is that what Hime-chan smells like? Well, Ma-chan is in for a treat then." Hopping back on one leg, she carefully lowered her bare foot towards her Master, trapping his tiny body between her big and second toes. "How do you like that? Pretty stinky right? Well Hime-chan could be persuaded to move her foot, if Ma-chan is willing to lick it."


Surrounded on all sides by his Servant's toes, Fujimaru was immediately hit with the heavy odor permeating the air. Almost thick enough to chew, it was like he had to strain just to breathe. "H-Hime-chan... No, stop this please..." He begged mentally, trying to hold his breath and find an exit. "If you keep this up, I'll... I'll..." His strength failing him, the black-haired boy caught himself on the wall of flesh. Despite being part of her sole, the skin was softer than he had expected, likely due to how little she actually moves around. It was sweaty, it was warm, it was soft, and slowly he leaned in closer. His erection was already straining painfully in his pants and his head was starting to feel fuzzy. "I'll..."


"Ufufu. Ma-chan, did you think Hime-chan was serious just now? Haha, no way! There's no way I would really ask you to do something so perverte-eek! M-M-Ma-chan!?" The awkward silence too much to stand, Osakabehime was ready to pass off her teasing as a joke when she felt her Master not only touch her foot, but begin actually licking it! "No way! Even though Hime-chan divined it, Ma-chan is too perverted." Quickly withdrawing her foot, the gloomy princess saw the disappointment and want on her Master's face. He enjoyed her stink, he enjoyed her taste, and he was aroused not just by her body but the size difference between them. "A stink loving, size fetish. Ufufufufu, just as I saw. Everything was worth the effort then." Her usual twisted, mischievous smile getting corrupted with her own rising lust, she got down on her hands and knees to observe Fujimaru more closely. "Sorry Tamamocchi, Kiyohi. Hime-chan is going to claim Ma-chan for herself." "Ma-chan, Ma-chan. Are you enjoying your dream with Hime-chan? I have other things planned if you want to keep playing. Would you like to take a trip into Hime-chan's coveted panties? How about receiving the ultimate paizuri in my big, sweaty breasts? Or would you like Hime-chan to grow even bigger and let you get lost in her armpits? There's plenty Hime-chan could do, and more intimately depending on the price you're willing to pay, ufufu. No need to worry though. This is still only a dream."


Hearing the offer from the lovely yokai, Fujimaru couldn't think straight after what he had just experienced. She had charmed him, but not like when Stheno or Euryale use their Charm skills on him for a bit of fun, it was more akin to the temptation of Kiara when she's allowed to tease him a bit too much. However, in this case, rather than the self-destructive indulgence the lewdest nun offers, Osakabehime's corruption is more of an affectionate, childish prank that the both of them could enjoy. In awe of her massive size, he could only nod in response to her offer.


"Really!? Yay! Ma-chan, Hime-chan loves you!" She cheered happily, carefully picking him up and placing him on her palm. "Oh, but the price. You can't enjoy the premium service without proper compensation. That is how capitalism works. But don't worry, Ma-chan, I won't ask for money or figurines this time. All Hime-chan wants are Command Seals. Give me one and-"


"I, Fujimaru Ritsuka, offer in exchange for all my Command Seals. Osakabehime... do... do as you wish!" Without missing a beat, the young Master gave into his lust. The three marks on his hand lit up and faded as the Mana contained within each was sent directly to the Assassin manipulating his dreams.


"M-Ma-cha-Aah! Aaaaaaah!" Not expecting the young Master to be that reckless with his Command Seals, Osakabehime wasn't ready for the massive influx of pure, potent Mana spreading through her body. She began sweating profusely as her body heat rose along with the embers of her own lust she had been planning on building throughout the dream. Now, however, she was burning up, overly sensitive and needed to satisfy herself immediately or go mad.


Her hands shot down to her crotch first, and she was already flooding through her pure white panties. Fujimaru was pressed against the cotton garment and could feel the thick, coarse hairs of her bush pushing back from the other side. The hikikomori Servant must have let it grow out quite a bit judging back how far he sank into it before being firmly pressed against her body, but Fujimaru didn't have time to think about that. The stench of weeks of unwashed Hime-chan crotch was more than he was expecting. How anyone could allow themselves to stink this bad was beyond common sense, but with every choking breath his erection became harder and harder, to the point of being painful. At some point between giving up his Command Seals and being pressed into his Servant's groin he was stripped of his clothing, so his hardened member from free from the tight confines of his pants, but now was rubbing against the 'thin' layer of cotton keeping him from becoming entangled in Oasakabehime's pubes.


"Ma-chan! Ma-chan! Ma-chaaaaaaaaaan! C-Come closer. Hime-chan has a super stinky place for you." Osakabehime thought, maneuvering so her tiny Master slid down her hand to her fingers while pulling her panties aside. A few thick, wiry dark hairs poked out from the opening as she swiftly rubbed her fingers into the dripping folds of her engorged vulva. Her little passenger was dragged from her fingertips, adhered to the slimey, sensitive flesh of her heated sex. "How is it Ma-chan? Is it tough to breathe in Hime-chan's honey pot? Or is it too wet in there for you to breathe at all? It's all your fault I'm so excited, so you're not coming out until I finish." The horny, gloomy hikikomori decided, pulling her panties tight to get herself a front wedgie with one hand while spreading her lower lips and pressing into the helpless Master with the other. "Aaah! Oh Ma-chan! Hime-chan can still feel you. Struggle and squirm more, you'll lend me a hand in my schlicking session, right?"


Trapped between two folds of sweltering flesh and covered in layers of viscous, syrupy sexual fluids, Fujimaru was barely able to hear Osakabehime at all. The sound of blood rushing through her all around him and her increased heart rate was deafening, but the massive fingertip rubbing his body was all the encouragement he needed. Despite the cotton restraint holding him in place, he was able to barely move his arms and legs to caress the Servant's sex as best he could while licking up her liquid lust. His thoughts weren't concerned with survival, or that this was only a dream, but on pleasuring the reclusive princess to the best of his limited abilities.


Spurred on by her Master's actions, Osakabehime sweating like crazy while demonstrating expert finger dexterity by furiously teasing her clit while gently massaging Fujimaru's back. "Mmnngh, this is so hot. Hime-chan is way more excited then when she does some solo play." Wiping the sweat off her brow, the lustful hikikomori noticed that while her own body was in fact hot and bothered with the fun she was having, even the air felt warmer. It was like she was in a furnace just as it was being lit. "Huh? But I didn't set anything like tha-"


"ANCHIN-SAMA!"


 






Ripped from the pleasant Dreamspace she had created, both Servant and Master awoke to a now slightly more lit room, with light coming in from the doorway. At the center of the source of illumination, a large whole melted through majority of the door, stood the petite form of a four-horned girl in a kimono breathing heavily and aggressively.


"Huh? Uh... Ki-Kiyohi?" The flames coiling around the young Berserker were already enough to worry the otaku Assassin. She didn't want to lose her collection... again.


Yawning from a far too short but pleasant dream he couldn't recall, the young Master sat up from Osakabehime's lap and rubbed his eyes. "Kiyohime? What are you doing here?" He asked, finally looking at the pure-hearted maiden and the door she destroyed. "Ah! You didn't have to destroy the door! The power was just out, it would have opened when it came back. Da Vinci-chan is going to be furious with you."


"Anchin-sama... How could you?" Kiyohime asked back, menacingly approaching with a staggering step. "Even though you have me, why are you sleeping in the lap of another woman?"


Given her legend, most would be terrified to be the apparent subject of the maidenly Berserker's wrath. However, Fujimaru picked himself up, as calm and collected as he could be and approached her to keep the now snake-like flames from reaching too far into the room. "We were locked in because of the power outage. Hime-chan was using her magic so we could pass the time in 'Dreamspace'. Now, why did you ruin her door?" He explained plainly and honestly, staring her firmly in the eyes.


"Oh my, really? It would appear I jump too hastily to conclusions seeing you lying in her lap. Please forgive me, Anchin-sama." Instantly the young girl's rage disappeared and she bowed apologetically. "When I couldn't find you in your room I went to the Command Room to track- I mean, I was wandering the halls looking for you when I happened to pass the Command Room and overheard that the power was cut in Osakabehime's room mysteriously. I didn't hear the reason because they said you were here as well and rushed to come and save you. When the door didn't open..."


"You melted your way through? You know better than that, don't you?" He reprimanded his impulsive Servant sternly.


"I apologize, Anchin-sama." She replied timidly, staring at the floor.


"Don't apologize to me. Hime-chan's the one without a door now." He corrected her, motioning to the now relieved Assassin seeing the situation get de-escalated.


"Right..." Shuffling forward with visible regret, Kiyohime stood by her Master's side and bowed deeply to her chatroom friend. "I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience Osakabehime."


"Ahahaha... N-No problem Kiyohi. It's not like I damaged it, so it'll be on Chaldea to fix it." She joked back.


Seeing the uneasiness in Osakabehime's mannerism, since she's used to chatting with Kiyohime through a chatroom and not in real life, Fujimaru took the petite Berserker by the wrist and led her towards the door. "Good, now I'll come with you to apologize to Da Vinci." He offered, winking back to the hikikomori Servant in reassurance.


"Oh, yes. Be sure to hold on tight, Anchin-sama." Kiyohime replied, a bit too happy for someone in trouble, but followed along without resistance none-the-less.


Osakabehime watched as the two of them exited her little sanctuary and breathed a sigh of relief. "It's a good thing Ma-chan is so good at handling Kiyohi. She's putty in his hands."


"Sorry for leaving so abruptly, Hime-chan. I'll come back to visit some other time." The voice of the young Magus said in her head. "Though I can't remember it, I had fun in Dreamspace with you."


"I had fun too Ma-chan, but since I have deadlines coming up soon give me 3... no, make that 5 days before you visit Hime-chan again." She replied, creating a few chiyogami familiars to stack some of her Amazoness.com boxes to block the gaping hole in her door.


"Okay, I'll see in later then." He replied.


Once her privacy was restored, her cheeks erupted into deep crimson and she fell over groping her breasts and rubbing her pussy. It had taken all of her willpower to hide her aroused state from Fujimaru and she was sure Kiyohime would have noticed if she had gotten any closer. Biting her blanket to keep her voice quieted, she continued to masturbate thinking of how she was almost caught in the act with her Master. "Ufufu... Ma-chan didn't remember but Hime-chan does. Still, Kiyohi interrupting was annoying, frustrating yet exhilarating. I really wish she would have waited until we finished one round at least... I likely won't be able to get away with tampering with the power again without suspicion." Still able to vividly recall the sensation of having a tiny Fujimaru in her folds, the disappointment of not actually having him there anymore only made her hornier. "And Ma-chan using all 3 of his Command Seals was a major miscalculation. Hngh! It's going to take me a few days to work it out of my system... good thing I'm an expert solo player..."


And so, her schemes ruined and manipulation backfiring so spectacularly, Osakabehime was left in her room with only a small victory to show for all her efforts. It would be easier to lure her Master into Dreamspace from now on, she just needed to be patient for the next opportunity.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282