- Text Size +

Josh lived an ordinary life with his 3 siblings. He had a younger sister named maya who is 6 years old, a younger brother called jason who is 9 years old and his older sister dana who is 19 years old. Josh had a rare sickness that causes him to shrink when his body touches any water. Everytime he had to shower or take a bath he came out as the size of a doll and only grew back slowly depending on his size. Most of the time he got lucky that it didnt end up in a mix up until now..

 

It was a stormy night. Rain was pouring down the entire night. Josh was sleeping peacefully in his bed. He didnt know that the roof wasnt as water proof as the family thought and so his ceiling started to leak right onto his chest. During the whole night josh kept getting waterdroplets on his body and begun to shrink. The next morning after he woke up he immediately noticed his size. He was the size of a barbie doll. He looked around seeing his mother putting his clothes into thd drawer as his sister maya was watching her. Maya then turned her view onto josh. She walked towards him and grabbed him. Josh remembered that maya actually never knew that he had this sickness. "Mommy mommy a new doll!" Maya said to her mom. The mother didnt look at the new doll and said" thats nice go an play sweetie." Maya smiled and went to her room with josh in her hand. Josh was terrified as he didnt want to be mayas doll. Maya meanwhile took some other dolls and said "new dolly need a makeover!" As she took the clothes off to from abother doll. Josh tried to run but maya grabbed him and put on a pink dress over him. Suddenly maya puts josh's head into her mouth. Her hot tongue and salvia started to make him even smaller. She swirled his hair up using her tongue till it was the desired shape she wanted. Maya spit his head out as salvia was running down his dress. He meanwhile got very disgusted by this. Maya stood up again and ran to the toilet. She had a full bladder and it started to bother her. She dropped you onto the bathroon floor and reliefed herself. Maya then left the bathroom and forgot you on the floor.

"Thank got shes so young and forgot about me" he said as he stood up. As josh wantes to leave his brother jason entered the bathroom. His eyes were directly focused on you and grabbed you. Jason was known to mess with his sisters toy for fun and he didnt want to be a part of that.  Josh struggled to get out of his grip as he made his way towards the toilet. Jason put josh into the bowle and started to almost drown him. Josh had to hold his breath for almost a minute which already was his limit. After he got lifted out of the water he was greeted with his brothers penis. He opened his mouth to scream but his pee hit him right onto the head. The salty liquid was all over his body and now in his stomach. After jason reliefed himself he threw the doll onto the floor and left. Josh was in a puddle of urin as he started to cry. He continued to shrink down till he was the size of a ricecorn. He heard the door open again and it was his brother jason again. "I have even a better idea.." he mumbled to himself. He walked to the place where he left josh and at first didnt see him. After a while he noticed the rice corn sized doll and lift him up. 

He walked toward dana's room. She was still sleeping deeply after a wild night full of partying. Jason sneaked into danas room and looked around. He finally found what he was looking for..danas boots. He went towards them and took a whiff. Jason almost gagged as these were worn everytime she went to a party and thats alot. Jason dangled josh above the left boot and dropped him inside. The damp thick air forced josh to keep his shape. The smell was intense and smelled vinegary and cheesy....was this the end for josh?..