- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is part of a wider project that is taking place on my Deviantart group and I am uploading as a standalone here.

Tricia walked into the neon-lit office as if she’d done so every other day that year, heads turning to follow as she deftly navigates the maze of work stations and swivel chairs until she finds her mark, Johnny, sitting with his back to her and completely unaware of the ethereal beauty that had him locked in her sights. Just like his demon doppelgänger she’d squashed that morning, Johnny also had a razor wire tattoo on the back of his wrist, just visible from beneath a cleanly pressed suit-jacket. But rather than the demon’s wildly messy hair, Johnny’s was slicked back in an attractive business fashion.

Without breaking her stride Tricia walks over and perches on the desk, disrupting his work and making him look up in surprise at this bold woman taking up residence beside his computer monitor. The smart black skirt accentuating her long smooth legs looked good with her gray office jacket and bleached button-up blouse, which he noted was pulling dangerously tight across her generous bosom. A lustrous emerald ponytail rested teasingly across her shoulder and large color-matching bangs framed her oval face.

She looked expectantly at him with eyes of chipped jade, brimming with confidence from under sinfully dark lashes. He could feel himself withering beneath the intensity of the stare, heat spilling up from his collar as she had him blushing fiercely like he were fresh as a virgin. He wasn’t so bad looking himself and had grown accustomed to ladies falling over for him. Yet somehow he just knew he was no match at all for this woman and it left him not only off balance, but unimaginably attracted. The colliding thoughts had him feeling like he were sliding down a slope.

Folding her leg comfortably beneath her Tricia kicks playfully with the other, lightly brushing his muscular arm as he flinches from the contact. Nonplussed by his discomfort, she takes her resting, flat-soled shoe in hand and slips it from her dainty pale foot, turning it to face Johnny with mischief written on her lips.

“I hope you’re ready to get acquainted with this,” she says wearing a sassy smirk.

Reaching behind his head she slowly pulls him forward with alarmingly firm strength, her other hand bringing the musty shoe to him like a breathing apparatus.

Unable to match her machine-like grip and consumed by his disbelief, Johnny's face disappears into the warm and steamy opening of the woman’s vacated shoe. The intense heat within indicated a long and busy morning wrapped around her little foot. As the deeply pungent and exotic aroma of her flat explodes upon his senses all worries of embarrassment and pride dissolve from his thoughts like the sun breaking up a storm.

Pressing firm, Tricia seals his face in the confines of her gray well-worn shoe where fresh air in his lungs is replaced with the humid musk thick within. His pupils dilate as he instantly becomes drunk on the vapor, his body growing weak while Tricia's eyes penetrate his with her unfiltered attention.

The rest of the office stares at the spectacle in shock. All were silent as no one could believe what they were seeing. Johnny was notorious for the women fawning over him and a couple of the ladies actually felt jealous it wasn’t their shoes he was breathing so serene.

Taking long deep breathes, Johnny’s body relaxes in surrender while inhaling the intoxicating mix of warm shoe leather and stale sweat from Tricia’s little salty foot.

“I have had these shoes for so long, you’ve no idea how many hours… how many days.. years, these have held a very active pair of feet,” Tricia whispers to his ear in a minty and pleasant voice.

Johnny feels a warm reaction from the vapor filling his lungs, as if her soft-spoken words were acting as a trigger. To the shock of all he begins to shrink while the woman takes him delicately in her slender hands as he finishes his transformation. Diminished to a fraction of his former size Tricia gazes at him with bright, excited eyes as her toes scrunch in yearning. Without another word she holds him over her now enormous grey flat and releases her fingers, allowing him to fall headfirst into the dark open cavern of her shoe. Turning her flat back onto her dainty foot, Tricia pulls Johnny snug beneath the crevices of her candy-green toes and is pleasantly awarded by his notable arousal. The pungent proximity of her toes rubbing against him clearly driving him over the edge.

“Ah~ you naughty thing,’ she whispers to herself, ‘do my feet attract you so much?”

Gripping him firmly beneath her foot and beaming in satisfaction she springs from the desk and lands with the grace of a trained athlete. Standing just long enough to brush down her thigh length skirt, without even a glance to the rest she pivots on her heel, swishing her emerald ponytail out wide as the scent of jasmine trailing from her hair fills the cubicle, and strolls back out of the office as suddenly as she had come.

“D-did you see that!?” … “I… I don’t believe it!” reaches her ears as the glass doors close behind her. Outside, the morning sun washes over her and warms her skin. It felt absolutely perfect being back in this realm, Elysium had grown so boring these past several years and she needed the excitement!

Having banished a demon and already acquired her first catalyst was an explosive start, she might even be ahead of Ashia already. “Ohh… the look that will be on that jealous girl’s face..,” Tricia muses devilishly. But tracking down Ashia was her next order of business and with a sigh and flex of her silken foot against her new squishy and handsome insole, she sets off into Diosa-Alta to do just that.