- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a night getting more intimate with his mother-in-law, Mu-kun feels guilty for betraying his wife.  However, while trying to get some alone time to reflect on what happened and wait for Hinata to return he is found by other members of the Ashitaba family.
Chaos commissioned a continuation of his previous story, and I was more than happy to accommodate!  This is the final of the test batch of commissions I opened on my Patreon, and after I settle a few things IRL I'll be opening more slots, likely later this month.  Please don't message me yet, I'll make an official announcement when I'm ready.


 

There are few pleasures better enjoyed than a nice, quiet, relaxing bath after a long day of housekeeping.  While the curvaceous mother of three, and an in-law, plus a little sister if you wanted to get technical, loved her family very much and while her youngest daughter often jumped in the bath with her, Kurumi was thankful to not have to squeeze into the bathtub.  That’s not to say she wasn’t sharing her private time with someone else.  Since he was so small and vulnerable all the time, Kurumi had been bringing her daughter’s 3-inch tall fiancé with her whenever she bathed since it was decided that the mature mother would be the one to look after him while Hinata worked long hours at her job.  In the beginning she wasn’t as brazen as to expose herself to the... ‘energetic’ young man, she herself was a married woman after all, but at the same time if she was allowed to bathe naked with her daughters then there shouldn’t be a problem sharing her bath with her son-in-law.

 

Sinking into the small tub up to her shoulders, Kurumi felt the weight of her large breasts lift off her shoulders and let out a sigh of relief.  “Ahh...  How’s the temperature, Mu-kun?  If it’s too hot, just let me know and I’ll get you out of the water.”  She was sure he must have been looking forward to a proper bath after the somewhat embarrassing start to the morning.  She had never consumed a smaller person before and thus when it came time to... ‘let him out’ hadn’t thought of how embarrassing it might have been, but at most it was just a bit messy for him.  She was actually surprised by how little it embarrassed her to evacuate her bowels with him as part of it, though she didn’t have enough time to thoroughly wash him afterwards.  “Should I try and keep him safe in my belly again tonight?  Mu-kun’s flavor is quite… strong.”  A touch of blush coloring her cheeks, Kurumi felt a heat build in her loins as she remembered ‘cleaning’ her son-in-law off in her mouth after a passionate night together.  It wasn’t like she cheated on her husband though, Fumio was the only man for her.  It’s just that Mutsumi was also an ‘Ashitaba husband’.  “Hmm?  Mu-kun?”  Realizing she hadn’t heard from her darling little son, Kurumi looked at the bath water.  She hadn’t nestled him in her breasts and the lack of pleasant wiggling in her sex meant she hadn’t accidentally dragged him under and shoved him in as her hands were lightly poking at her folds.  “Mu-kun?”  He wasn’t anywhere to be found.  Not elsewhere in the water, under her rear, on the edge of the tub itself or even on the floor.  “Mu-kun!?”

 


 

 

“S-Sorry, Mother…”  Hearing the mature beauty calling for him as he made his way towards the living room, the young man felt a bit guilty sneaking away from her.  However, the guilt he felt for his actions the night before, high on endorphins, hormones and pheromones, he gave into his lust after going months without being able to see his beautiful fiancé and his mother-in-law reminded him of her in all the best but worst ways.  “I don’t want to betray Hinata-san any more…”  Though while he thought that, an image of looking up at Kurumi’s bare backside came to mind.

 

It wasn’t a quick flash either, he recalled every little detail with perfect clarity from that morning.  The hairs lining her slightly dirty anus, the way it puckered and was stretched open as she wasn’t finished, the drops of wetness dripping from her sex.  It was almost exactly like the first morning Hinata pushed him from her bowels after the mixer… and more times than he cares to admit since.  He hadn’t just gotten used to being swallowed and released, he quite enjoyed it, and that was the problem.  Hinata had been the best and most comfortable person he’d ever been in or used by, but her mother had all of that and experience.  The way she coiled her tongue around him, the size of her backside and the steam and sweat that rolled off of it, how soft and cushiony her breasts were.  If he wasn’t careful he knew he’d allow her to drag him into more infidelity, whether he knew it was wrong or not.  That’s why he needed to find someplace to hide, at least until Hinata came back.  He needed to see her again and apologize.

 

“... but, Mother is going to worry if I just disappear…”  Thinking of how he may be hurting the affectionate, kindly woman, Mutsumi stopped just as he got to the short hall and looked back at the bathroom door he had squeezed under.  “I-If I try talking to her and explaining properly…!?”  As he contemplated going back to his mother-in-law before she panicked too much, a shadow fell over him and a rush of air knocked him over as a huge mass fell to the floor next to him.  Slowly turning his head, he had been so preoccupied with his thought, he failed to hear Kurumi’s bespectacled androphobic younger sister staring directly at him with a very focused gaze.  Normally, just the sight of him would have scared her into hiding and poking her head around a corner or over a counter, but judging by the rosiness of her cheeks and the stale alcohol on her breath washing over him, she had more than enough liquid courage to not run from him.  “Auntie!?”

 

“Hmmnnn…  I came down to get some more beer, but I found Hina-chan’s husband instead.”  An expert at being inebriated, the NEET didn’t slur her words as easily, though she didn’t always make coherent sense.  At least she seemed to recognize him.

 

“O-Oh, um… well I think there’s some in the fridge still… maybe?”  Somewhat happy that she was talking to him and not running away, Mu-kun also wasn’t sure what to make of her embolden state of mind.

 

“I know that.  Nee-san always tells me to cut back but keeps plenty on hand.”  Picking herself up, Nukumi brushed off and straightened out her transparent lingerie.  Even had Mutsumi been a normal-sized person he would have been able to see the dark, low-cut panties she prefers to wear.  From how tight they conformed to her crotch and dug into her hips, they were probably a size too small for her, but she, like her sister and two out of three of her nieces had a pleasantly rounded out figure.  “But finders, keepers.”  Smirking down to him, Nukumi reached down and snatched the tiny man from the floor and went over to the fridge to claim her amber prize.

 

“Au-Auntie!?  What do you me-!?”  He knew it was futile to fight against the overwhelming strength any bigger person could apply to him, but whether she couldn’t hear him or didn’t intend to listen, Nukumi quickly went back up to her room, sticking her hand carrying the 3-inch tall brunette down the front of her panties as she felt the need to scratch an itch.

 

As the blonde took Mutsumi away, the door to the bathroom slowly slid open with Kurumi peeking her head out to look around.  “Mu-kun?”  Whispering quietly so’s not to alert the house, she hoped she could find her son-in-law soon.

 


 

Kicking the clutter of books and empty beer cans off of her futon, Nukumi sat on her bed and deftly opened the fresh can of inebriating liquid with one hand, while scratching herself with the other.  The slightly pudge of her stomach weighing her hand down, she downed half her can in one gulp before letting out a satisfied gasp.  “Ahh!  Nothing better than a nice, cold brew, isn’t there, boy-ya?”  Pulling her hand free of her panties, Nukumi accidentally dropped her soon-to-be nephew-in-law as she brushed against her stomach, trapping in the tightly stretched undergarment.

 

Between her habit of staying in her room for most days and not yet taking a shower, Mu-kun was practically drowning in the suffocating scent of the older woman’s crotch, and it didn’t help matters that her stomach acted as a lid to ensure the atmosphere fermented with little airflow.  Like every other woman in the family, Nukumi kept herself well shaven at least, but that also meant that any attempt he made to push off her body to climb out simply had his legs sink deeper into her soft body. “Auntie!  Auntie, I… I can’t get out…”

 

However, the blonde wasn’t able to hear the tiny man she had in her panties and instead only felt him wiggling against her sex, which until now was untouched by a man.  It felt pretty good.  “Well, since we’ve got the opportunity…”  Taking another big swig of her beer, Nukumi pulled herself up using the chair at her desk, and pulled off her nightie.  Pulling the tiny man for her underwear, she sent him on her desk and sat down, inspecting and poking at him, focusing mostly on his groin.  “Hmm… I don’t see what’s so great about it…”

 

Attempting to back away from his colossal aunt, Mu-kun was already feeling the blood rush to his manhood in response to the potent dose of pheromones he inhaled while in her underwear, so the extra stimulus of her touching him wasn’t helping.  “Au-Auntie?  Could you please, um, stop?”

 

“Hm?  Stop, you say?”  Retracting her finger, Nukumi looked down at the smaller man.  “Why?  I’m curious.  Am I not allowed to get to know my nephew better?”

 

“Wha- Uh… n-no.  I didn’t mean it like th-!?”  Flustered at hearing the woman who was the most guarded and timid around him so calmly state that she wanted to get to know him better, Mu-kun didn’t know what to say.  Since he was marrying into the family, I was hoping he’d be able to build a better relationship with her, or at least have her not run away whenever he was brought into a room with her.  However, he was cut off as an oppressive mass of moist, almost-gelatinous flesh came crashing down on him.

 

Stifling a laugh as she looked at the boob she just dropped on the tiny man, Nukumi felt so empowered.  “Wow, you’re so easy to control.  Why was I ever afraid of you?”  Lifting her breast again, she let it drop on him before he could get up and soaked in the sense of domination and control.  “C’mon, it’s just one of your Auntie’s boobs.  If you can’t take it, then don’t talk back, understood?”  Dropping her breast on him a couple more times, once she didn’t feel him try to squirm out from under her or lift it off of him, Nukumi sat back in her seat and smiled down at him.  “Good.  Now be a good boy and let Auntie… huh?  What’s this?”

 

Knowing the futility of trying to escape or reason with someone as big and drunk as the NEET blonde, Mutsumi resolved himself to her curiosities.  The first time Hinata got drunk around him after the mixer he was subjected to much the same.  “Well… she is Hinata-san aunt.”  Finding comfort where he could, Mu-kun was brought back to the reality of his situation as Nukumi pulled at the towel he had wrapped around his waist!  “W-Wait, Auntie, you can’t do that!”  However, try as he might to stop her, she easily stripped him.

 

Seeing her nephew’s erect manhood, the blush deepened on Nukumi’s cheeks and she unconsciously licked her lips.  Holding him in place, she reached into one of her drawers and pulled out an impressive silicone dildo over 20-inches long and thicker than her wrist!  Laying the massive sex toy next to him, she compared the two, though it was obvious the tiny man was utterly dwarfed by it.  “I’ll admit, if you were a normal guy you might even be bigger than this guy.  No wonder you go for normal folk, I doubt there are many tiny girls that could take something that big.”  Using the pad of the finger holding him down, she gently stroked his cock, her smile growing as she watched his face contort with a mixture of pleasure and shame.

 

“Au-Auntie…  N-No, please s-st-stop…”  He couldn’t lift the massive digit holding him down nor could he get out from under it.  All Mu-kun could do was lay there as the hefty drunk played with him.  “I’m Hi-Hinata-san's husband.  You c-can’t…”

 

“Oh, that’s right.  You’re marrying my cute little Hina-chan.”  Becoming serious again, Nukumi leaned down and glared at him sternly.  “Which means you’ve stuck this thing in her, haven’t you?”  Standing up, she momentarily covered Mutsumi, and most of her desk, with her ample chest as she bent over to remove her panties.  As she stood back up, the tiny man was stuck in her cleavage, but she quickly pulled him out and brought him to the tip of her enormous phallic toy.  “How dare you violate my niece like that.  You men are all the same, tiny or otherwise.”  Dropping her nephew onto her toy, Nukumi moved both to the floor and stood over it, spreading her drooling womanhood over them.

 

Clinging to the well used dildo, Mutsumi looked down at the floor thinking of a way to escape when the shadow over him caught his attention.  Despite knowing that Nukumi’s legs were to either side of him, he slowly looked up and was captivated by the sight of his aunt’s undercarriage.  She was so short and her prized toy so big that he was close enough to feel the heat radiating off of her, and the heady scent of her unwashed taint filled his lungs.  Her plump vulva squished against her pudgy fingers as she showed him her womanhood, and the drops of her arousal began to rain down around him.  “A-Auntie?  No…  I… I need to move...”  Knowing what was coming, Mu-kun thought of how he allowed things to get out of control with his mother-in-law and how he already felt guilty enough towards his wife.  A fall from this height would barely register, so he could let go right now and get to safety, hopefully, before Nukumi could catch him…  So why was he tightening his grip?  Why was his heart racing?  Why did a small part of him feel… excited?

 

While her well-developed breasts got in the way, Nukumi was able to see Mutsumi’s reaction through the mirror on her wall.  A smug smile crossed her face when she saw how enraptured with her body he was.  She might not take as good care of it as her sister or niece, but her bust and hips were about as big as Kurumi’s but her belly roughly as slim as Hinata’s.  Even in her early thirties, she was in the prime of her youth!  “Not gonna move?  Well, if any woman was good enough, you won’t mind showing me what it’s like, will you?”  Dropping her hips enough to take just enough of the tip into her that she could no longer see his limbs, Nukumi had to stabilize herself on her desk from the wave of endorphins that flooded her mind.  “OH!  Oh, wh-what is this?  All I did was put Hina-chan’s husband on top, but this feels incredible!”  Slowly squatting on the sex toy, she felt the tiny life at it’s head get shoved deeper and deeper, not even distinguishable from the slightly bulge sticking out from her belly as her butt rested fully on the floor.

 

Now experienced with three of the Ashitaba women’s womanhoods, Mutsumi couldn’t help comparing Nukumi to Kurumi and Hinata’s.  The blonde had a deeper, more pungent scent than her older sister’s, making it hard to keep any of the tainted air that got trapped in her strong folds in his lungs.  The thick nectar dripping from the rippling flesh tasted as strong but not as sweet, making his tongue want to reject it but his stomach craved it.  “It tastes... so bad…  I-I’ll never… never be able… to get it out of… my head!”  It was like those exotic foods he had read about that have foul tastes but are still considered delicacies in gourmet circles.  In fact, his mind was so preoccupied with partaking of her liquid arousal that when the faux cock head that buried him so deeply in her sex began to retreat back towards the entrance, he wasn’t holding onto it any longer and was held in place by the greedy folds attempting to hold onto their prize.  “Auntie…  Auntie!”

 

However, while Nukumi was able to momentarily control her vaginal muscles to keep her nephew in the deepest reaches of her sex, a feat Hinata still had difficulty accomplishing even when focusing, she was as practiced with her womanhood as Kurumi and so he began to fall, slowly,  through the loosened, lubricated folds.  The problem was easily rectified by simply squatting back down on her toy, though give her lack of athleticism, the hikko-NEET was only able to keep the pace up for so long before falling back onto her futon and resorting to manually working the girthy shaft into her quim.  “Yes!  Yes!  Oh, this is…  What is this?  My body feels so hot!”

 

Though she was a bit more clumsy, and her flesh lacked a bit of the youthful elasticity that his wife’s had, Mu-kun’s hips still jerked each time the love muscles wrapped around his manhood when the silicon behemoth retreated.  Just as the heat and tension in the surrounding flesh quickly increased, so too did his body rapidly approach climax.  As the monstrous sex toy came back one last time, grinding him into the depths of Nukumi’s sex, Mutsumi grabbed hold of it as best he could as he came.  And judging from how her love tunnel clamped down tightly around him, it seemed like the blonde was orgasming as well.

 

Cumming faster and harder than she could ever remember doing before, Nukumi lost her grip on her dildo as she was paralyzed with pleasure and the girthy behemoth was pushed out of her with surprising force.  Bits of femcum sprayed from her sex, though not enough to mess up her bed, and as the after shocks reverberated through her body, she thought about what she had done as she caught her breath.  “Crap…  That was Hina-chan’s husband I just…”  Sitting up, sticky with sweat but feeling the best buzz and more refreshed than ever before, she picked up her toy and plucked the exhausted husband in question from a small pool of her sexual fluids.  “But he felt amazing.”  Smiling as she licked both her dildo and Mutsumi clean, she sat on her bed and dropped him back on it so he was at least eye level with her.  “Man, okay.  I can see why Hina-chan and Nee-san got married now.  I can’t believe Hina-chan gets to feel that good whenever she wants.  How about it, boy-ya?  You hafta at least have a thing for big boobs, and I’d say mine don’t to Nee-san or Hina-san.  Wanna help out your ‘auntie’ again sometime?”  Teasing him with her abundantly developed body, Nukumi slipped the gigantic dildo between her breasts.

 

Tired from a rather potent orgasm himself, Mutsumi couldn’t reply to his drunken, sexually satisfied aunt, and could barely keep his grip on the silicon head he was resting on as she began to play with it.  Rubbing the shaft in her cleavage, pressing the head into her nipples, sliding it across and under her massive mammaries, she continued to appeal to him ‘helping her out’.  However, the fatigue finally got the better of him as she was dragging him through a pass under her assets and he was torn from the phallic toy and left in the stuffy crevice.  With a mountain of breast fat bearing down on him the cushiony flesh under him, the myriad of scents from Nukumi’s sweat, sex, natural pheromones and grime mixed and formed an oppressively comforting bouquet that set his mind at ease.  “Hmm, Auntie…  Please, don’t hate me…”  His consciousness fading, Mu-kun was lulled to sleep from the sound of the blonde’s heart slowly returning to a resting rate.

 

“Hmm?  Fell off didya?”  Noticing that her nephew wasn’t on her toy anymore, Nukumi lifted up her boob to see the brown-haired young man resting peacefully in the sweat laced crevice.  “Heh, well I suppose you can stay there for a bit.”  Letting the mass of fatty tissue fall and smack against her body, Nukumi reached over and grabbed her can of beer and finished what little was left in it before collapsing onto her bed with a big smile on her face.  “Maybe having… a man around… isn’t so bad.”  Yawning, having stayed up late on top of her bit of skinship with the house’s new husband, Nukumi passed out in a very uncouth position, with a giant grin on her face.

 


 

 

Opening the door to her sister’s room ever so slightly, the middle-aged beauty peeked in to see the slumbering blonde on her back with her legs wide open and one back scratching her stomach as she snoozed softly.  Shaking her head, Kurumi turned up her nose a bit at the smell of stale beer and BO.  “Nukumi.  Nukumi.  Wake up, you’ve been sleeping all day.”  Entering to gently rouse her younger sister, the limited space had her rear pressing up against bookcases and even more empty beer cans.  “Dinner is almost ready, go wash up and join us.”

 

Cracking her eyes open, Nukumi reached around for her thick-rimmed glasses to bring everything into focus, but Kurumi carefully slipped them on for her with a sweet smile.  “Thanks Nee-san.”  Letting out a long, drawn out yawn, she stretched as much as she could and sat up as Kurumi moved to exit the room.  Her hair was a matted mess and her body was itchy and sticky all over, so she couldn’t argue against taking a bath even if she was hungry.

 

Having woken up hours prior, Mutsumi had been waiting for Nukumi to wake up or someone to wake her up for him, since he was unable to escape from under her breast and her body didn’t register him as anything more than a slight inconvenience.  “Auntie, can you let me go now?”

 

“Also, having fun by yourself is fine, but you really shouldn’t sleep in such an improper state… and since Shion or Asuna could come in at any time if you could make sure to put your ‘toys’ away properly…”  The slight blush in the purple haired cheeks, she smiled with an envious glaze in her eyes as she glanced to the side before closing the door with a sultry giggle.

 

Still not entirely awake, the younger sister scratched her head at what her older sister said and looked in the direction she glanced.  However, seeing her nearly two foot long silicon toy just laying amongst the clutter of her room, Nukumi’s entire face lit up in a deep shade of crimson.

 

After hurriedly hiding her embarrassing secret away and slipping on some panties and a nightie, Nukumi slowly made her way downstairs.  Other than the slight hangover she felt throbbing in her head, the pleasant soreness from her crotch made her believe she had a good time before passing out, even if she couldn’t remember it clearly.  Peeking her head around the corner of the short hall leading to the kitchen/living room, she nervously looked around, paying the floor, countertop and table particular consideration as she looked for something.

 

“Y-You don’t need to worry about Mu-kun.  Just take a bath before we eat, everything will be done soon.”  Kurumi said, putting the lid on a pot as she went upstairs with a basket of laundry.

 

Breathing a sigh of relief, Nukumi’s stomach growled in protest of not eating immediately.  “If I didn’t feel so sticky and gross I’d agree…”  Patting her stomach, she entered the bathroom and began to strip.  However, as her boobs bounced back into place when she pulled her nightie off over her head, she finally registered a foreign object trapped under one of them.  “Huh… Did a pencil get stuck under there again?”  Lifting the hefty mammary up, she peeled the mild irritation from her clammy skin and held it up to inspect it.  Squinting her eyes to bring it into focus, she froze when she saw Hinata’s tiny husband dangling from her fingers, naked and smiling wearily at her.

 

“Um… th-this isn’t-!?”  Before he could even explain, Nukumi dropped him and bolted out of the bathroom and he could hear her footsteps racing up the stairs to her room.  Impacting the floor with no noticeable injuries, Mutsumi picked himself up and stretched to get rid of the stiffness in his joints from being immobile for so long.  “I’ll have to try to apologize later…”  Thinking back, her impressive, imposing body was stuck in his mind.  Her scent still clung to his body and he could feel his lungs attempting to replace all the tainted air he breathed in despite the fact that he could have held his breath the entire time easily.  Rather, something in him wanted to remember the entire experience, but that was just a small part that was easily outweighed by his guilt and general weariness.  “I just want to lay down and have a nice, long nap.”

 

Normally, the place he’d envision when he thought of the most comfortable place to relax would be the lap of his loving wife.  He’d lay in the shadow of her enormous breasts and take in her gentle aroma.  It was like paradise to him.  However, this time, the first thing that came to mind was his sweet and nurturing mother-in-laws lap, with the weight of her more developed chest bearing down on him as they left no gap for him to rest under.

 

“Mother…”  Thinking about how he must have hurt and worried her, Mu-kun wanted to find her quickly and apologize.  While some lines might have been crossed, she was really only looking out for him.  Before he could go track down the curvaceous mother of three though, the bathroom door was thrown open and standing in the doorway was the blue haired youngest daughter of the household, Shion!

 

“Huh?  Mushi?”  Looking down at her tiny older brother, Shion forgot her purpose for coming into the bathroom.  “He’s by himself?  Momma’s not here, does that mean I can finally play with him!?”

 

Looking up at the young girl, as habitually gets him into more trouble than he cared to admit, Mu-kun saw right up Shion’s skirt and saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties!  “Shi-Shion-chan?  Uh… could you please take me to Mother?  Also, you shouldn’t be running around without underwear on.”  It was always embarrassing to look up someone’s skirt or dresses, regardless of their age, so he was doing his best to look away while blushing.

 

Ignoring his concerns, she picked him up and smiled broadly at him.  “Hmm…  I might take you to see Momma, but Mushi needs to play a new game with me first.”

 

As is often the case with the energetic, somewhat selfish girl, Mutsumi knew that as she was now, there was no reasoning with Shion.  After playing with her for a bit she’d typically give him back to her mother, but that was also only after she got permission to play with him to begin with.  While he typically thought it was fine to allow children to indulge in the selfishness that adults afforded them, he was a bit hesitant given their last interaction the previous night but nodded all the same.  “Alright, but you need to take me to Mother when we’re done.  You wouldn’t want to worry her or your sister, would you?”

 

The thought of making her family worry served to subdue some of her overexcitement.  “No…”

 

“Okay, then what did you want to play?  The Kaijuu game again?”  Not wanting to spoil her mood any more, Mutsumi was happy to play with his sister-in-law when he could.

 

“Nah, we can play that anytime.  I got a new game I thought of today.”  Closing the door, she began to get undressed.  “You know about Sho-chan, right?  He’s a Mushi like you, Mushi, and we play a fun little game all the time at school where I sit on him.  Or well… it used to be fun, since Sho-chan would run and I’d have to catch him under my butt.  But Sho-chan doesn’t run anymore, or squirm under my butt or do anything anymore.  That was half the fun!”

 

Closing his eyes as Shion stripped, it didn’t take too much of Mutsumi’s imagination to picture what Shion was talking about.  He had been subjected to the whims of his classmates all throughout school, especially the girls.  Boys tend to get bored of teasing and playing with tiny folk faster than girls, unless they had a personal reason to signal one out, usually losing interest entirely around puberty.  Of course that wasn’t the case 100% of the time, but teenage boys tend to focus more on impressing girls big enough that they could direct their lust towards, whereas girls only seemed to become more interested in tiny folk the older they got.  Had he not moved away for college, there was one girl from his hometown that he was far more intimately knowledgeable of than he wanted to admit.  Not that he thought of her too much since dating Hinata and now meeting her family, but Shion’s story brought back the memories.

 

“You shouldn’t do that, Shion-chan.  I’m sure Shouta-kun wants to do other things he wants to do.”  Trying to stick up for his fellow tiny, he wanted her to understand that she was hurting the young boy whether she meant to or not.

 

“But Sho-chan likes my butt.  Mushi should understand, you like Momma’s butt so much.”  Completely misunderstanding both her classmate’s and his circumstances, Shion disregarded Mutsumi’s words.  “The problem is I can’t play this game with Sho-chan because Sensei might freak out if he doesn’t show up for class.  But Mushi-onii-chan is here alone, and nobody knows where you are, do they?”

 

His nervousness returning with a vengeance, Mu-kun didn’t like the mischievous tone entering the young girl’s voice.  “Aha… ahahaha.  Shion-chan?  What did you say this game was called again?”

 

Giggling and running in place as she trembled with excitement, the blue haired girl brings him around to her back and sticks out her butt to show it off to him.  “‘Butt Explorer’!  I made it up after Momma’s butt tried to eat you up yesterday.  Mushi, you like butts, and Sho-chan likes butts.  Tiny people must be tiny because you like butts, so you stayed small so you could climb inside of them.  I messed up last night and didn’t shove you up Momma’s butt, so you can come into my butt instead.  I don’t really get it, but for some reason it sounds like it will be really fun.  Doesn’t that sound like fun?”

 

“Wait, Shion-chan!  That’s no-!?”  Horrified as he opened his eyes only to be met with the pert little cheeks of his new youngest sister, Mutsumi tried to get Shion to stop but ended up with a mouthful of her sweaty butthole instead.  The taste of her natural oils mixed with her stale perspiration spread over his tongue and since he wasn’t able to pull his head back or turn away he was forced to swallow it.  However, the taste was the least of his concerns as in his surprise the tiny man inhaled a bit of the air that had fermented behind the tightly sealed threshold that Shion was attempting to pass him through.  The miasmic fumes mingled with the accumulated sweat from a day of running around and playing, polluting and infesting his lung that had just barely replaced the befouled air from his aunt-in-law’s underboob.  It wasn’t even a matter of needing to hold his breath anymore, his body wanted to replace the contaminated air with someone else, but unfortunately all he drew in was a more potent, concentrated dose of what his body tried so desperately to get rid of.  He couldn’t even cough or convulse, as Shion continued to apply pressure while tightening her butthole in response to the object pressing against it.

 

“H-Hey, Mushi!  Get. In. There!”  Trying to shove her brother-to-be up her rear, Shion couldn’t quiet get him in.  She wiggled his head against the hole, but that just caused her body to tense up making it harder to play the game.  “Mmnngh…  Why won’t… he go in?  Does Mushi not like my butt?  Why not?  He couldn’t get enough of Momma’s butt last night, and her butt was eager to eat him up.”  Trying a bit harder, Shion really wanted to play with her brother since she gets so few opportunities to do so normally.  Would she have to give up and play a different game?  “Wait!  Momma’s butt!  She wasn’t clenching like I am.  Maybe if I…”  Taking a breath to relax, Shion felt her anus loosen and Mu-kun’s face sink in more than before!  It was working, but it was difficult to keep her butt relaxed.

 

“Shi-Shion-chan.”  His face and head were quickly swallowed up by the young girl’s tight anus, giving him no leverage to speak.  Because she was still growing, her bowels were more narrow and thus the elasticity of her colon was mostly used to accept his body into it.  “I can’t move…  can’t escape…”  More and more of his body steadily got fed up his sister-in-law’s back door despite how much he tried to get her to stop.  Losing the ability to move his arms, bend his hips, and kick his legs, finally the small orifice sealed over his toes, trapping him entirely at the end of her digestive system.  The putrid scent of her bowels settles in his lungs.  “Shion-chan.  You shouldn’t be doing this.  You need to let me out!”  Try as he might, his pleas, like himself, couldn’t escape the blue haired girl’s colon… at least, not until she let him out.  And he knew it.

 

Looking down at her belly, Shion poked around where she could feel her ‘big’ brother.  “Hmm…  pushing something in your butt feels  a lot different than pooping it out.”  It was an odd sensation, not unpleasant and kind of ticklish.  Clenching her butt muscles, she could tell Mu-kun slid a bit further inside of her, he felt warm and made her body tingle.  “I knew you tiny people were meant to be in butts Mushi.  You can thank me later, for now keep making me feel good.”  Standing confidently and triumphantly, she held her head high and began to laugh victoriously.  She got to sit on Sho-chan for most of the day and got to play with her brother in a way she normally couldn’t.  All that was felt was to see if Asuna was right and having a tiny person sliding out of your butt was just as fun.

 

“Sounds like you are having fun.”  A voice calling out from behind her caught Shion’s attention, and turning in a slight panic since she wasn’t sure if they saw what she had done, she was surprised and happy to see her biggest sister entering the bathroom.

 

“Hina-chan!”  Jumping into the voluptuous blonde, Shion forgets all about the boy in her butt.  “You’re home.  You’ve been gone so long, I never get to see you.  Can we take a bath together?!”

 

Hugging her sister back, Hinata offers her a gentle smile.  “I’ve actually been coming home everyday, you’re just asleep by the time I get in and I have to leave before you get up…”  Lamenting the demanding hours of her work, it wasn’t like Hinata regretted taking her job, she just missed so much time with Mu-kun and her family.  “Sure, but no splashing.  I’m really tired, okay?”

 

“Sure thing!”  Excited, Shion bounced around impatiently while her sister undressed.

 

“Hmm…  You haven’t seen Mu-kun around, have you Shion?”  She asked, as they sat down to wash up before getting in the tub.  “I was hoping to talk to him before I leave tomorrow.”

 

“Uhh…  I’m sure Mushi is around somewhere.”  Looking away nervously, she became aware of the tiny man in her butt once more and reflexively clenched up away, pulling him deeper.  It had been so long since she last saw her sister, if she let him out now not only would she likely be yelled at, he’d take all of her attention.  “But enough about him, today in class…”

 

Shion spent the rest of the night distracted by Hinata, completely ignoring and forgetting about Mutsumi.  It was so much fun and she even got to sleep with her!  As she crawled into her big sister’s futon and latched onto her huge breasts, Shion felt a warmth in her crotch.  “Huh?  Why is it so warm down there?”  Patting her crotch through her pajamas, a slight wiggling in her butt reminded her of what she had done to her brother-in-law.  “Mushi, it’s time for bed.  Settle down.”  Tightening her anal muscles to get him to stop moving so much, her crotch heated up a bit more and a warm, fuzzy feeling spread through her body.  “Huh?  Why does having Mushi in my butt feel so nice?  Tiny people really do belong in butts!  Heehee.”

 

“This has gone on long enough, Shion-chan.  You need to let me out.”  Having already grown accustomed to the foul smell and vice-like grip of her rectal walls, Mutsumi had been trying to signal the young girl to let him out, or at least remind her of his existence.  However, all that accomplished was to get her to rhythmically squeeze him.  “I don’t think she’s going to let me out tonight…  But I suppose as long as she’s having fun it isn’t so bad.”  Despite the lack of space to move, Shion’s less developed muscle meant that she wasn’t able to tighten around him to the point of making it painful.  If anything, the constant contractions were more like a firm hug, which was oddly comforting.  “Given the choice though…  I kind of wish it was Mother’s body I was in…”  Picturing the gentle smile of the lovely mother, Mutsumi drifted to sleep wrapped in the embrace of his sister-in-law.

 


 

“...u-kun.  Mu-kun…”  Rousing him from his sleep, Mutsumi hears a gentle voice calling out to him.  It was soft and low so’s not to scare him, and dripping with loving affection.

 

“Mm…  Mother?”  His thoughts not up to speed yet, the first thing he thought about was being greeted by Kurumi.  Her laying beside him in the nude, smiling seductively at him, made his morning wood throb in anticipation.  Opening his eyes, however, he was greeted with the sight of his lovely and loving fiancé.  She was already in her suit, ready to go to work, but given how light it was out she was running extremely late.  “Hinata-san!?”  Instantly he was hit by a wave of guilt for thinking of his mother-in-law instead of her, he should even be thinking of the married woman in such a light!  “Hinata-san!  H-How did I…”

 

“Shion gave you to me this morning.  She said you two were playing last night.”  Sitting up, she picked him up, cupping her hands under him and brought him up to her lips for a quick kiss.  “Though she didn’t answer when I asked her how that could have been since she was glued to me all night.”

 

The last image he had of Shion, that being her puckering butthole, flashed through his mind.  “A-About that, Hinata-san… I have to tal-”

 

Her smile widening just being able to see her fiancé for the first time in what felt like weeks, the blonde held up a finger to his face to interrupt.  “Mu-kun, you really are amazing, you know that?  There’s nothing I could do to thank you enough for everything you’ve done.  My family… no, our family is so happy having you here, you brighten everyone’s day.  I know it must be tough sometimes, but you play with Shion and she loves having a big brother around.  Asuna can be a bit of a brat sometimes, but you never lash out at her and take her constant teasing better than I ever have.  And I heard about how she tried to eat you the other day, even if it was just a joke you would have been justified to freak out at her, but you didn’t.  She might act like that, but since she always complains about other tiny folk but never you, I know she actually does respect you more than she shows.  Even Auntie, with all her fear of men, asked about you at breakfast today!  You’re so amazing.  But Mom is the one you’ve affected the most.  She’s so happy to have a son around and has so much energy.  Maybe a bit too much energy, but she seems to be happy and… fulfilled.”

 

The emphasis on that last word struck Mutsumi the hardest.  He had been wanting to see and talk to her about what had happened between him and Kurumi, to apologize.  He didn’t want her to find out from someone else, it was his duty as her lover to be honest with her, but that last word made it clear that if she didn’t know for certain, she had her suspicions of what was going on when she wasn’t around.  “Hinata-san, I… I…”

 

“You know, Mu-kun, I’ve been thinking and I think Mom was right when I first introduced you to our family.  You’re not just my husband, you’re the Ashitaba family’s husband and it’s the husband’s duty to keep his family happy and fulfilled.”  Again, she put emphasis on that word.  “I don’t want to see our family sad, and you’ve been doing a fantastic job of making sure they are happy.  Whatever it is you’ve done so far, I want you to keep doing it.  And so, I was also thinking…  Do we really need to move out?  Without you around, I know Mom and Shion will be sad and work expects me to keep working such long hours.  I won’t be able to comfort you like I could before, to hold and love you, but if you continue to support our family I’m sure they’ll be there for you as well.”

 

Not sure what to say, the tiny man was stunned by what he was hearing.  Did she truly know what was going on and is giving her blessing, telling him to not worry and make their family happy?  Or was she ignorant of what was actually happening and didn’t consider all the inappropriate interactions that he could have been having with them.  “Hinata-san?”  There was no way she could know what, or who, he had been through, but if she was so insistent.  “O-Okay!  If that’s what you want, I’ll do my best!”

 

Squealing in happiness, the busty blonde hugged her minuscule husband into her chest.  “I know you’ll do great, Mu-kun.  Now I won’t have anything to worry about.”  She said, looking over to the small suitcase by the door.

 

“Huh?  Are you going somewhere?”  He asked, somewhat sad that they couldn’t spend more time together.

 

Nodding solemnly, she could tell he didn’t want her to go so soon.  She felt the same.  “Business trip.  My boss wants me to come with her, said she was impressed with my dedication to the company.  I’ll only be gone for a couple of weeks, but I need to leave for the station soon or I’ll be late.”  Kissing him again as she stood up, she opened the door and grabbed her suitcase.  “I’ll be sure to smother you with my built up love and affection as soon as I get back.”

 

Just the thought was enough to make his erection twitch with anticipation and a big, goofy grin to spread across his face.  “Well then, good luck and stay safe.”

 

“Oh Mu-kun…  You’re making it hard to leave, you know that.”  Teasingly, she giggled at his arousal.  “I’ll drop you off with Mom.”

 


 

 

While she had made sure to give him something to cover up with before handing him off to her mother, Mutsumi was worried that Kurumi’s usual antics would see him stripped before he could convince her to let him get dressed.  However, the subdued expression and apologetic look on her face once she saw her daughter off stayed with the mature mother as she quietly brought him to her room.  “Mother?  Is something wrong?”

 

Tearing up, she sat down and brought him his tiny wardrobe.  “‘Is something wrong’?  Oh, Mu-kun, it’s sweet of you to ask for my sake, to pretend like my behavior lately hasn’t been so very inappropriate.  You are such a good son, but I have been a terrible mother to both you and Hinata.  I am a married woman, I shouldn’t have involved you in my carnal pleasure like I have been.  You shouldn’t have to please an old lady like me, and I don’t want my only son to hate me.  I promise to keep my behavior in check.  Can you forgive me?”

 

“W-Well… about that, Mother…”  Rather than go to his wardrobe and get some clothes, Mu-kun knelt in front of the apologetic woman with his hands over his crotch.  “I’ll admit, e-everything that’s happened recently happened so fast and escalated so quickly, I… I didn’t have time to considering hating you for it, nor do I.  I-Instead… a-a-all I could think ab-b-bout was how good it felt!”  Slowly working up the nerve to lay his honest feelings out, the smiling face of his supportive wife and her words of encouragement helped him bolster his courage and now that he started, he couldn’t stop himself.  Just thinking of Kurumi’s bare body gave him a huge, even for him, erection that caught the purple haired mother off guard.  “Mother is very attractive!  Too attractive!  I can’t stop thinking about you, you are just so beautiful and an air of maturity that is really sexy!  While the fact that you are older can’t be refuted, it’s not a detriment and only enhances your beauty.  I… I was just scared.  I didn’t want to worry you, but lately, I think of you before Hinata-san whenever something turns me on!  I want you to toy with me in your mouth, I’ll never forget how great your tongue felt, it’s better than Hinata-san!  I want you to swallow me, keep me safe in your body and poop me out.   I…  I… I want you to sit on me, Mother!  Bury my deep in your beautiful, plump butt that is so soft and let me lick your sweaty, hairy butthole!  And… and your p-p-pu-pussy!  So warm, strong and comforting.  You can use me anytime you’re feeling lonely, if anything I should be asking you for the privilege, and your nectar smells and tastes so good!  I could drink it all day.”

 

Kurumi wasn’t expecting such bold declarations from her son-in-law when she decided to apologize.  She had believed he ran from her because he was disgusted by her older body and didn’t want to be used by her at all.  “Ah, no… Mu-kun.  Y-You mustn’t.”  As he praised her and confessed how much he not only loved her mature figure, but also wished to satisfy all the new, debaucherous fantasies she now had, she could feel a burning heat rising in her womanhood.  “If you say such lovely things…  I already decided to give up… to be a better Mother for you.  And yet… and yet…”  Blushing and horny as a high school girl, she subtly pressed her fingers into her engorged vulva while staring at the tiny man that had her so enamored.

 

“I want you to smother me in your breasts, keep me hidden in the soft embrace with nobody else noticing while you go about your day.  I still love Hinata-san, and that will never change, but...”  Panting to catch his breath from his lengthy, loud declaration, Mu-kun stared up at the towering woman.  She was beautiful in every sense of the word and the way she was looking at him made her look all the more sexy right now.  “I’m the Ashitaba family’s husband, aren’t I?  Then use me, dominate me!  Let me please you, Mother!

 

“Oh Mu-kun…”  Without even thinking, Kurumi pulled her sweater off and unhooked her bra, tossing them aside.  Her breasts laid bare for him to see, she didn’t support them with her arms and allowed them to sag a bit, covering her belly and resting on her lap.  “But wouldn’t you prefer Hinata’s perky breasts over these sagging ones?”

 

Shaking his head, Mutsumi smiled up at her.  “They’re just as beautiful.  You are her mother after all.”

 

The throbbing rod of excitement sticking up from his waist was a clear indicator that his words were true, he was almost trembling with excitement and his face was a cute shade of red.  Her heart swelling at the attention, she turned around and pulled down her skirt and panties, rising up on her knees to her wide hips and round butt loomed over her tiny son  “And what abo-ah!?”  As she tried to shuffle backwards to bring her rear closer to him, Kurumi’s legs got caught in her not entirely discarded skirt and she ended up sitting abruptly on the table, and Mu-kun, bearing her weight down on him.  “Oh, I’m sorry Mu… kun?”  About to get back up, she could feel the heat of his arousal flow into her soft buttcheek and his adorable little hands holding onto her as tightly as he could.  “Ara, you really like my butt that much?  Well, it’s a mother’s privilege to spoil her son every so often.”  Giggling as she wiggled her bottom onto the table to get comfortable, she ground her tiny son into the table top and bounced on him lightly for a bit before leaning forward.

 

“Ah…  Mother…”  Blissfully staring up as the enormous backside was lifted off him, Mu-kun’s smile and satisfaction at being sat on couldn’t be understated.  Kurumi’s butt was so soft, he sank right into it.  But when she didn’t sit on him again, he craned his head up and was in awe of the sight she presented him.  “Mother!?”

 

Pressing the base of her buttocks against the edge of the small table, her face on the floor as she reached back and grabbed her doughy backside, Kurumi had spread her butt for him, revealing her winking rosebud.  “Mu-kun, come.  Come kiss Mother’s bumhole.  Lick it like you promised you would, worship it.  Hurry…”

 

Mesmerized by the sight before him, Mu-kun quickly got up and approached the wiggling rear.  Kurumi’s tone was as motherly and affectionate as always, but there was a want in the slight tremble he couldn’t ignore and an air of authority that he couldn’t disobey.  She could tell him to do anything right now and he would resist.  “Ah…  Mother’s butt.”  Inhaling deeply as he walked between her massive cheeks, Mu-kun savored the heavy scent and whiff of foul reek that came from the greasy brown eye.  Without hesitation he threw himself onto it, licking at the flesh as it twitched with every pass of his tongue.  Massaging the tightly sealed, loose wrinkles keeping most of the noxious fumes of her bowels trapped within, he didn’t recoil from her anus but instead pressed himself more firmly against.  Grinding his rock hard cock into her puffy anus, Mu-kun gave himself completely over to Kurumi.  And then, as his effort made the gargantuan woman’s entire body quiver in delight, one of the giant glutes overshadowing him came crashing down on him as he felt something pinch his leg.

 

Unable to control herself, feeling the tiny man’s devoted efforts through her butt, the mature mother appreciated that his feather-light licks didn’t cease as she dragged him off down from her rear to her yearning sex and shoved him inside of her without pause.  “Yes, Mu-kun, you’re right.  Ahn~!  You feel so delightful, it's like I’m a young girl again.  Deeper!  I want to feel you deeper inside of me!”  Plunging her fingers into her now wanting anus, Kurumi wasn’t thinking about resisting her lust.  In fact, her tiny son felt so amazing as she felt him crawl deeper into her soaked womanhood, the only thing troubling her now was the fact that there was only one Mu-kun but she had so many other places she wanted him to please her.  Papa-san II didn’t even cross her mind this time, Mutsumi when he wasn’t holding back was far better than even her most intense nights with the girthy piece of silicon.  However, she wanted him licking her butt as well, her fingers were a poor substitute.  Her nipples tingled, wanting his lips wrapped around them and her tongue wanted to be wrapped around him.  She wanted to feel him in her stomach, massaging her digestive tract and wiggling in her colon.  “But he can only be in one place, and right now… right now… he’s in the perfect plaaaaaaaaaace!”

 

“Don’t hold back, Mother.  You’re close, I can tell.”  Pushing himself through the heated flesh and swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her rich nectar, Mu-kun used the cues of her erratic breathing, increased heart rate and tightening muscles to seek out all the most sensitive spots in his mother-in-law’s love tunnel.  She was so similar to Hinata that is was an easy task for him, but unlike last time he was fully aware that it wasn’t his wife’s sex that he was in.  He wasn’t making a mistake, he was performing his duty as Hinata’s husband, as Kurumi’s husband, as…  “As the Ashitaba’s husband, I promise to satisfy all of your desires and fantasies!”  And as the convulsing flesh around him tightly constricted around him, the shudders of the powerful orgasm he brought the beautiful woman to stimulated his manhood to bring him to climax as well.  “Mother!”  Thrusting his hips into her slick folds, Mu-kun came hard deep inside of his wife’s mother.

 

“Oh… Mu-kun…”  Falling over onto her side and panting to catch her breath, Kurumi slipped her skirt and panties off the rest of the way.  She was still dripping wet and her beloved son-in-law was still deep in her womanhood, his heartbeat stimulating her more.  “There is something you should know… about older women, Mu-kun…  If you’re going to be the family’s husband.”  Gently caressing above the felting of the foreign object in her lower abdomen, she giggled sultrily and brought her fingers, covered in her liquid lust, up to her lips and licked them clean.  Her nethers were still flushed with blood, hot and leaking onto the floor.  “Once is never enough.  But you’re young and so full of energy, right?”  Thankfully everyone else was out of the house for the day, so she didn’t have to hold back at all.

 


 

 

Weeks have passed since Mu-kun accepted his new role in the Ashitaba household, and Kurumi hadn’t been happier since she first learned she was getting a son-in-law.  It seemed like everyday there was something new for her to try with the diligent young man, and he was also so willing to help her catch up to the 40 plus years of not exploring all the fun people could have with the smaller folk.  Her enthusiasm may outpace him occasionally, but she isn’t able to restrain herself anymore.  Her son just feels that good, she can’t bring herself to stop.

 

As she slowly woke from yet another pleasant night, Kurumi giggled at the first sensation she experienced before she even opened her eyes was of her son pleasantly lodged in her bumhole.  “Ah, what fun last night was.  Mu-kun’s learning so fast.”  She thought, not wanting to get up right away.  “Before I met Fumio-san, the most my friends and I did was keep a tiny or two in our bras and see how long it was until someone came looking for them.”

 

Groping her now slightly larger breasts, she thought back on all the tiny men and women she would put in the bottom of her bras, nobody else the wiser aside from her friends, and even then sometimes she’d get a couple extra that they didn’t know about.  She had the largest bust in her school, much like Hinata did and Asuna does, so she was able to keep her tinies the longest.

 

“I wonder whatever became of Salary-san?  He was so cute, I almost didn’t want to let him go.  I had him for so long… but when I met Papa-san, I decided to let him go.  Did his wife take him back I wonder?  He was with me for over a year.  Perhaps she remarried?  If I hadn’t met Papa-san, would I still have him to this day?”  Fondly reminiscing over her youthful days, she felt the tiny in her butt begin to wake up himself and she smiled gently.  ‘Salary-san’ didn’t matter anymore, only Mu-kun did.  He is my son and he’s taken so many of my firsts.  My first, tiny, son.  The first tiny I’ve kept in my bosom for their benefit, the first whose seed spread over my tongue…”  Getting out of bed, she began folding up her futon before getting dressed, thinking of all the things she’d done with her son-in-law.  “The first tiny I’ve shoved in my panties, the first I’ve held between my bum cheeks and the first tiny I allowed to enter my sex.  He was the first tiny to ejaculate inside of me, the first whose manhood I’ve sucked and the first tiny I’ve ever swallowed.  And the first to float in my toilet...”  Putting her bedding away, she stripped her night clothes off and reached back to retrieve the most important tiny in her life.  “Oh, you feel just as good as the first time Mu-kun.  Perhaps I should push you a bit deeper instead, keep you in my bum for the rest of the day.”  Blushing from the thought, Kurumi remembered she tried that a little over a week ago, and didn’t get half of the housework done because of how distracting his delightful little movements were.  “No, there is too much to do today.  Perhaps another day.”  Plunging her fingers deep into her backside, Kurumi grabbed the pair of legs protruding from her anus and pulled the brown haired man out of her bowels.  “Good morning, Mu-kun.”

 

As his eyes adjusted to the light of day and nose adjusted to clean air, the first thing to come into focus when Mu-kun opened his eyes was the gentle smile of the mature mother.  While she always greeted him with a smile, he had become able to tell just how well he had been able to satisfy her by subtle cues in the features of her face.  “Good morning, Mother.  What’s wrong?  Did I not do a good enough job last night?”

 

“What?  Oh, no.  No, not at all Mu-kun.  You were amazing as always.”  She didn’t understand how she was so easy for him to read, but Kurumi appreciated it when he was in her.  “I was just thinking of my younger days.  Come on, let's get you cleaned up.

 


 

 

After cleaning Mu-kun of her anal residue and cooking breakfast, Kurumi was about to start on the house work when she her the excited tapping of her youngest daughter’s footsteps running down the stairs.  “Momma!  Momma!  I finished all my chores and cleaned my room!”  She announced before even reaching the kitchen.  Smiling bright as the sun with pride as she grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up.  “I even found my panties by myself!”

 

Giggling at her daughter flashing her pure white, cotton underwear as proof, Kurumi couldn’t help but notice the small boy tucked into the waistband of Shion’s panties.  “It’s so nice of Shouta-kun’s mother to let Shion bring him home to play with her.”  Not even batting an eye at the fact that her daughter had a boy in her underwear, Kurumi instead wondered what Shouta’s mother meant when she said Shion could bring him home whenever she wanted as a punishment.  “They get along so well.  How is this a punishment?  Oh well, as long as they're happy.”  Drying her hands with the dish towel, she knelt down and pulled Shion in for a hug, smushing her tiny friend with her breasts as she did.  “My, you are growing up so fast.  What a good girl you are.”  Kissing the blue haired girl on the forehead, she let her go and pulled a naked Mutsumi out of her cleavage.  “Here you go, but remember to return Mu-kun to me before bed, or else next time you won’t get him.”

 

“W-Wait, Mother.  I was hop-!”  Turning on her palm to protest, Mutsumi couldn’t even finish his sentence before Shion brought her mouth down on him and slurped him into her cavernous maw.  It wasn’t that he disliked Shion or didn’t want to play with her normally, but ever since she shoved him up her butt she’d been experimenting with him more and more to ‘make the good warm come back’.  As soon as she sucked him into her cramped mouth, her tongue began caressing and assaulting his manhood, which was already erect from the arousing scent and stimulation of being in Kurumi’s chest.

 

“Mushi, just be good and let me play.”  The young girl thought as she used her oral muscle to quickly bring him to orgasm, not that she understood what she was actually doing.  All she knew was that if she played with his ‘wee-wee’ thing, some fishy smelling goo came out and her crotch felt warm after swallowing it.  “It still tastes weird, but it’s not that bad anymore.”  Smiling as the flavor of her ‘big’ brother’s defeat spread across her tongue, Shion’s face heated up again and she felt the good heat in her crotch.  Opening her mouth to show her mother the sight of Mutsumi, covered in Shion’s saliva and his own seed, she quickly swallowed him and licked her lips.  “Mushi collected!  Alright Sho-chan, let’s go play some games!”

 

Watching as her daughter ran to the living room to play the game console they own, Kurumi couldn’t help but feel a bit lonely now that Mutsumi was on or in her person.  Shion placed Shouta on her seat cushion as she connected the game, but he didn’t move, even as she sat down on him, and she felt a bit jealous.  “But she’s been such a good girl since getting to play with Mu-kun.  I guess kids these days really are growing up so much faster than when I was her age.”  The sight of her son, ever so slightly humiliated to have been forced to cum in his little sister’s mouth, covered in his only cum had her own sex tingling.  “I want to try that too.”

 


 

 

Her stomach still not done digesting her breakfast, Mutsumi landed in Shion’s stomach to find it still full of food.  The sloshing mush as she ran and bounced around covered him as he curled up in the young girl’s digestive organ, knowing that he was at least safe.  “Hinata-san and Mother, I don’t mind satisfying either of them… thought it seems they’re not the only ones.”  Thinking back on the night he spent with his aunt when she was drunk, and the first night Shion played ‘Butt Explorer’ with him, had his cock twitch.  Even the sight of Asuna’s open mouth as she slowly lowered him towards it that morning Kurumi stopped her was still burned into his mind.  “Was my heart racing with dread at that time, or excitement?  W-Was she being serious?”  If he was being honest, which his swelling manhood always was, he didn’t really mind.  Especially if it made his family happy.  “Will I become the entire family’s husband soon?”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282