- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

April's commission winner, Chaos, requested a story from a series I was not expecting anyone to know about.  'The Life of the Ashitaba Family's Husband' or 'Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi' is a title I don't hear people talking about, but is a great, cute little story.  I was waiting to hear back from Chaos for their final thoughts on this final draft, but I need to post it before the month ends.


 

It was well before the sun would rise, a scant 6 hours since she had clocked out from the previous day's work and an even shorter 4 hours since the oldest daughter of the Ashitaba household laid down to sleep. Fixing her short blonde hair as she quietly descended the stairs, she stopped as she was about to slip on her high heel shoes and glanced back at the door leading into her mother's room.

"Just a quick peek." She whispered to herself, tip-toeing over to the door and slowly sliding it open. Inside she saw her middle aged mother sleeping with her back turned to the door. "Mu-kun?" She whispered super quietly, looking around the room to no avail. "What, does Mom sleep on him or something?" She wondered, breathing a defeated sigh and closing the door. Sluggishly, the blonde put on her shoes and left her tiny childhood home for another day at work. "I haven't gotten to see my Mu-kun in so long... these extended shifts are killing me." She complained aloud as she headed to the station. "Working 6 days a week... what was I thinking? ... An apartment just for Mu-kun and me, that's what." Sighing again, she slapped her cheeks hard to clear her drowsiness and negative thoughts. "It's only for a little bit. Then I won't need Mom to look after Mu-kun." With that, she was off for another 12+ hours at her office job.

 

 


 

 

At a more reasonable, but still quite early, time in the morning, the mature mother of three and an in-law awoke from her peaceful sleep. The glow of the not-quite risen sun gently filtering in through her thin curtains, it was time to get ready for the day.

"Hinata must have left for work by now." She said to herself, yawning as she pushed the blankets down and smiled when she felt a lump between her enormous breasts. Giggling, she peeled her top breast up off the bottom one to reveal a 3-inch tall boy with brown hair stuck in her cleavage. "Morning, Mu-kun. Did you enjoy sleeping in the 'breast' bed of the house." She teased innocently.

"Ah... M-Morning... Mother." The boy replied, blushing intensely and looking away from her sheepishly. He had thought she was joking the night before of having him sleep in her breasts after she almost swallowed him in her sleep the previous morning. He never imagined sleeping on a person's pillow could be so dangerous and was thankful she woke up before he had gotten a more intimate experience with his soon-to-be mother-in-law. However, when she actually stuffed him between her large, soft, warm breasts he couldn't believe it. At first he thought she was just taking a joke a little too far because of her absentminded nature, but as the sheer mass of only a single one of her doughy mammaries settled on him and she got comfortable he realized she was serious.

He had tried to crawl out of her breasts initially, but the pressure only served two purposes. Firstly it drained him of his stamina just to breathe, not that people his size need to actually breathe that often, in fact he could easily hold his breath for a whole day if he didn't move. However, the second inconvenience was the biggest problem. Since his mother-in-law had bathed just before bed, her still slightly moistened skin clung to him and his pajamas tightly, so while he was able to move forward a bit, his pajama pants and underwear did not. Coupled with the pleasant scent of her body wash and naturally relaxing aroma and for most of the night he felt his manhood harden and pleasurably rub against her flesh. It didn't help matters either that the movements that were minute to her had her breasts rub together and now he laid in a mixture of her sweat and his cum.

He tried a couple of times to pull himself up, but he had been adhered to her deep valley. "I... I'm sorry. I'm stuck and can't get out." He admitted, defeated in more ways than she could know. "Sorry... Hinata-san."

"Oh, don't worry. Here, let me help." She replied, easily pinching his hands between her fingers and freeing him from her breasts... without his pants or boxers! "Oh! Oh my..." She blushed, holding her half naked son-in-law up and seeing his morning wood. "For his size, he's quite big. If he was normal sized, he'd probably even be a bit bigger than Papa." She thought, staring at her son-in-law's impressive erection for a few seconds.

"M-Mother? Mother? My pants!" Embarrassed but unable to cover himself, Mu-kun squirmed in her grip, which only made his hard-on bounce around in front of her, but his voice did snap her out of her mild trance.

"Oh, yes... Yes, sorry Mu-kun. I haven't quite woken up yet." She half-lied, setting him down on her pillow and retrieving his clothes for him. Standing up, she pulled her nightgown off with her back turned to Mu-kun. She wiped up his little mess in her breasts with her finger while he couldn't see and licked it clean, savoring the strong, youthful taste and glanced back at him.

Because everything happened so fast, Mu-kun wasn't able to avert his eyes before his mother-in-law stripped, revealing her entirely nude body from under an all but too thin night dress. More than four decades of life and three children were showing their weight on her thighs, hips, waist and belly, though it sat well on her with the only truly visible wrinkles of age on her were accenting her gentle face. Her backside was wide and her sizable bust had begun to sag, but there wasn't a word that fit his mother-in-law, Kurumi Ashitaba, better than 'beautiful'. Her skin was still firm and lustrous, she needed no make-up aside from a bit of lipstick, and the mole under her left eye tied it all together. His wife-to-be was definitely her daughter, so he couldn't help but stare, captivated by his mother-in-law's beauty. A twitch from his excited member and noticing her glancing at him caused him to turn beet red and look away quickly. "Sorry!"

Kurumi's lips turned up seeing him so enthralled by her body, and a touch of blush reddened her cheeks as she swallowed his seed. "Oh, I know I'm not as young as I used to be... I thought I moved past teasing the smaller folk after I met Papa." It was time to get dressed, so she pulled out her panty drawer to pick out a good pair... bending over maybe a bit more than necessary in the process. "... Well, there's no harm in a little teasing."

 

 


 

 

Being the homemaker of the household, Kurumi always wakes up early to take care of her family. While preparing breakfast for everyone, she left Mu-kun on the table while she cooked. After setting the meal, she called up to her other daughters. "Asuna, Shion! Breakfast is ready." Hanging up her apron, she entered the bathroom as she heard some movement from upstairs. "You too, Nukumi!" She added, knowing how lazy her younger sister could be before closing the door.

Mu-kun sat patiently on the table waiting for his new family to gather to eat, enjoying the slightly chaotic atmosphere as his two younger sister-in-laws got dressed. As usual, the still somewhat immature Shion was demanding her older sister Asuna to find her socks and underwear, but the high schooler spared no time for the elementary school girl.

"I have morning practice Shion. Get Mom to find them for you." The athletic blonde said definitively as she descended the stairs. Like her older sister and mother, Asuna inherited the Ashitaba bust and butt, however unlike them her waist and stomach were slim and toned thanks to her club activities. Her uniform did it's best to contain her bouncing breasts as she entered the living room and when she saw her tiny brother-in-law sitting on the table in between the plates of food she looked around for her mother. Not seeing her, Asuna smirked and stood directly behind him to take her seat. "Morning Mu-nii-tama."

Looking back, Mu-kun made the habitual mistake of looking up to make eye contact with someone when they talk to him. So instead of her smirking face, which would have been hidden behind her large chest anyway, he was staring right up her skirt as her tight-fitting, white panties. "Mor-ah! S-Sorry, Asuna-san!" He apologized quickly as she snickered and looked down at him.

"Peeking at your little sister's panties? What a total scumbag you are, Mu-nii-tama." She teased, bending down and plucking him up off the table. "And what are you doing on the table? You know one of us could easily 'mistake' you as food, right?" Holding Mu-kun up, Asuna dangled him over her head and opened her mouth wide.

"No, Asuna-san, please! You shouldn't eat family, or small people in general without their permission." He tried to reason with her, but his 'little' sister continued to lower him into her salivating maw.

"Asuna! Stop that right now." Kurumi's voice halted the mischievous girl just as she was about to close her mouth around her brother-in-law. "Mu-kun isn't food, he's family."

Rolling her eyes, Asuna lifted Mu-kun out of her mouth and turned around smiling innocently at her mother. "Oh, c'mon Mom. I wasn't actually going to eat him." She said, handing him over as Kurumi extended a hand toward her. "Think about it, I can't even digest him, so that means he'd come out the other end and that would be too embarrassing."

"I suppose. At least apologize to him. I think he really believed you were going to eat him." She insisted as her daughter sat down and quickly began eating her breakfast.

"Right. Sorry Buggy, er, I mean Hubby." She insincerely apologized, finishing her breakfast and taking her dishes to the sink. "I know I got your hopes up, so if you want I could bring you to school with me. In my stomach, I mean." She opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk, drinking directly from it. "I promise to bring you back too, rather than flush you like I normally would." She teased, putting the milk back.

Both Shion and Nukumi came down the stairs, sitting at the table and eating.

"That's not what I meant." Kurumi said sternly, sitting at her place at the table with a disappointed sigh. She placed Mu-kun in her lap for his own protection as her daughter and younger sister ate, however, seeing that her enormous rack was about to smother him, the small man unintentionally backed up closer to her crotch instead. "Don't forget your lunch." Her somewhat pudgy stomach bulged out as she sat, and she could feel her son-in-law get trapped under it. Giggling to herself a bit, Kurumi pulled up her shirt a bit so she could better feel him against her bare skin. However, Mu-kun's efforts to escape were also being pressed down onto her crotch, the slight vibrations making their way to her sex.

Smiling cheekily, Asuna grabbed her school bag, lunch and shinai and headed for the door. "Gotta run. See ya Mom. Eat'cha later Nii-tama." Bidding farewell, she ran off.

"Momma! Shion can't find her panties. Where are they?" Her youngest asked between bites as she enjoyed her food.

"I'll help you find them after breakfast, okay?" She offered, eating. She could feel Mu-kun trying to pull himself free from her belly rolls, but since she believed it was safer for him in her lap she pushed him deeper under until she felt one of his legs slip under the waistband of her skirt and panties. This only made his struggles excite her more.

"Sis, are you feeling okay?" Nukumi asked, obviously enjoying her meal. "You look a little red."

Realizing her son-in-law stuck halfway in her panties was turning her on, Kurumi held Mu-kun even tighter against her, shoving the rest of his body into her panties but also keeping him flush against her mons pubis. "Oh, no I feel fine." She replied, and assumed Mu-kun was in a more comfortable position since he wasn't struggling as much anymore.

Mu-kun, however, wasn't able to move because she was holding him so tightly and he was still fatigued from the previous night. Without the energy to resist, he waited patiently for her to release him, once more forced to breathe in her mature, womanly intoxicating scent. "At least I have pants this time..." He thought, counting even the smallest blessing by this point.

Without her sex drive being tickled, Kurumi was able to finish eating with her daughter and sister in peace... if not a little disappointed. She helped Shion find a pair of panties and sent her off to school and Nukumi retreated into her room as soon as she finished eating. So, with the coast clear, Kurumi pulled Mu-kun free from her waistband and placed him on the table. "There isn't much left, but help yourself Mu-kun." She offered, not clearing her own plates yet.

"Thank you, Mother." He thanked, climbing on her plate.

No matter what she made, Mu-kun always ate her cooking with such enthusiasm. "He's such a good husband. Hinata did well for herself." She thought. It didn't matter to her that he was only 3-inches tall, if anything she preferred it this way so she could spend more time with him. Still, what Asuna had done earlier weighed on her mind. "...I'm sorry about Asuna this morning. She's really a good girl, so I hope you'll forgive her."

Swallowing his current bite of fish, he licked his lips and shook his head with a smile. "No, she said she was joking, so I believe her." He admitted, sitting on the edge of the plate. "In fact, it reminded me of how Hinata-san and I met." He added with a chuckle.

"Oh? Do tell." Kurumi insisted. She had asked her daughter a few times how she met her husband, but Hinata always avoided the subject and blushed.

"Well, I got dragged along to a mixer with some of my friends one day to equal the number of girls. We thought they were going to be tiny like us, but Hinata-san's friend who organized it purposely hid that fact from us. Still, it was mostly a fun time, at least my friends seemed like they were having fun. We got paired up with a girl each and the girls were nice, even through all the alcohol." He explained, taking a few more bites of food when he could. "I was a little worried when the girls started drinking, especially when they started playing the King's game, but they mostly didn't involve us guys in it... until the final order. They were getting ready to end the mixer, so the girl who organized it took the King straw and gave an order to all the girls."

"What was it?" His mother-in-law asked anxiously.

"'Look to the girl to your right and swallow her date'. Luckily for me, I wasn't paired with Hinata-san throughout the mixer, and since she was a little drunk by then she swallowed me without any hesitation." He admitted, blushing remembering it. "I think she completely forgot about it too, since she almost had a heart attack when she saw me in the morning. It was a pretty awkward conversation after that, but we started dating soon after."

"My, how adorable. It's a good thing Hinata wasn't your original date, otherwise that other girl might have taken you instead." Kurumi said, stifling a laugh as she imagined the look on her daughter's face when she found out what she had done. "Was she a nice girl?"

"Well, actually... I noticed that she had a few tiny people in her purse during the mixer, and at one point she knocked me off the table into her lap to show off a girl trapped in her... you know. Apparently the girl was classmates with her younger brother and confessed to him and she didn't approve of her." Mu-kun revealed. "If Hinata-san hadn't taken me home with her... well I didn't see my friend that she swallowed for almost two months."

"Oh my. Sounds like you really were lucky." Kurumi said, genuinely happy that her daughter inadvertently saved him from that other girl. However, a small part of her was intrigued by the thought of a mixer, and that girl. "I've never really thought of anyone but Papa as my partner before..." Seeing that her son-in-law was finished eating, she began to stack the dishes and utensils together and got up to clear the table. Offering a hand to move him somewhere else, she was happy to now realize how little fear Mu-kun had towards normal sized people. "Was it difficult to trust Hinata, or even people in general, after seeing all of your friends get eaten like that? I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like."

Smiling meekly and scratching the back of his head, Mu-kun couldn't outright deny the sentiment. Hopping off onto the island between the kitchen and living room, he turned to be greeted by her wide rear as she gathered up the first of a few loads of dishes. "Ah... well, it's not like the act of being eaten was new to me. Hinata-san wasn't the first to swallow me, but she was the nicest. She was so embarrassed and apologetic after, it was really cute." He admitted, blushing remembering how she hadn't even gotten properly dressed once she realized what she had done, crouched down in dogeza half naked. "In the end though, I'm happy she did. We're together because of it. Now I'd trust her with my life, which is good since it fits in her hands." He said playfully, chuckling at his little joke.

Kurumi had finished clearing the table and was in the middle of wiping it clean when she suddenly felt a bit of jealousy boil up in her. Puffing out her cheeks and pouting with her back still turned to her son-in-law, she turned around. "Mu-kun. Is Hinata the only one you'd trust so much?"

"What? Oh, of course not Mother! You're as much my mother to me now as my late Mom. I trust you completely. I apologize if it seemed I thought I didn't." Mu-kun quickly replied, frantic and ashamed that he may have insinuated otherwise. "If there's anything I can do to prove it to you, I will!"

"Oh, I was only kidding Mu-kun." She said, getting up and smiling warmly to her tiny son. However, seeing the earnest expression on his face and a bit of curious mischief urged her to tease him a bit more. "Though, if you insist we could perform a trust fall."

"A trust fall?" He asked.

"Yes. Come stand at the edge of the counter here, turn around and close your eyes. Then, fall back and I promise to catch you. How does that sound?" She explained, approaching the counter. "Want to try?"

"Of course!" Mu-kun agreed immediately, running over to the edge closer to her and turning around. "Ready?"

"Just a moment." Kurumi requested, turning around herself and pulling out her skirt and panties and lining the gap up right below him. "Okay, whenever you're ready." She said as calmly as she could, trying her best to not give her little prank away.

Without the slightest hint of hesitation, the tiny man jumped backwards off the edge of the, to him, high ledge and folded his arms over his chest. He fell for a bit longer than he had initially thought he would, but then his descent was halted abruptly as he had slipped between two large, soft, warm masses. His mother-in-law giggling prompted him to crack open his eyes, only for him to see her thumb pulling against the elastic bands of her skirt and underwear! "M-Mother!?"

"Oh, forgive me Mu-kun. I'll get you out right away." Kurumi apologized, reaching behind her back to pull him free. "I only wanted to show that you can trust me. No 'ifs', 'ands' or... 'butts'!" Giggling evolving into light laughter, she wagged her plump rump playfully. However, perhaps due to a bit of carelessness, the mature woman lowered her fingers too much and ended up shoving Mu-kun deeper between her backside instead. "Oops, sorry Mu-kun." Trying again, this time attempting to spread apart her hefty cheeks while they were trapped in the tight confines of her panties, Kurumi fared no better and only buried her son-in-law more. "Oh dear... I'll have to take them off to get you out, Mu-kun. Do you mind waiting a bit longer? I still have to do the dishes and clean a bit. I'll get you out once I'm done, okay?"

"Mother? Mother, I'm stuck!" Mu-kun thought, wiggling like mad trapped in Kurumi's backside. The oppressive heat from being caught between two mound of flesh was something he was used to, as well as the slight perspiration that accompanied it, but ever since meeting his wife-to-be Mu-kun hadn't been stuck between another woman's buttocks. With the affectionate blonde, this was a special, sexy-time activity. However, this was his mother-in-law.

Feeling her little son-in-law fight against her butt tickled a bit, but Kurumi still had to take care of her responsibilities as the caregiver of the house. So, despite the building heat in her loins, Kurumi focused on finishing the dishes... then cleaning the kitchen... followed by cleaning the bathroom, living room, Asuna and Shion's room, Hinata's room, her own room and then grocery shopping. Her duties as a housewife had caused Kurumi to forget about Mu-kun entirely once he stopped moving and she got used to his presence.

 

 


 

 

"Momma! You got something in your butt!" Shion pointed out laughing as she and her mother got undressed for a bath.

When Kurumi had bent over to take off her panties, the energetic third-grader saw something poke out from her deep butt crack and grabbed them to see what it was. "Oh my! It must be Mu-kun. I forgot all about him back there, he felt so good and natural in my bum." She thought, not standing back up as her child spread her butt apart more. "Shion, you shouldn't do that to Mommy dear."

Looking closer, the blue haired girl recognized the tiny person stuck in her mother's butt. "Hey, it's Mushi! Momma, why's Mushi stuck in your butt? Did you sit on him by accident, or did you shove him in there like I do to Sho-chan?"

"Oh no Shion. You shouldn't do that to the smaller people, it's not nice. Mu-kun is just... giving me a massage, that's all. But you can't tell your sisters about it, okay?" Kurumi lied.

"Hehe, hey Mushi. You like it in Momma's butt that much, do you?" Shion teased, ignoring her mother again.

After spending the majority of the day in the back of his mother-in-laws panties, Mu-kun was anxious to finally breathe fresh air, not that Kurumi's scent was all that unpleasant most of the time. However, being greeted by Shion's grinning face was embarrassing to say the least. Still, it was thanks to her that he was sliding out of the plump backside that held him all day... until a monstrous, child-sized finger poked him in the head and held him in place. "Shi-Shion-chan... sto-!"

"If you like it so much, maybe you should marry it instead of my sister." Shion teased, grinding a finger into her brother-in-law's face playfully. She liked having a brother around to play with, even if he was only 3-inches tall, but Hinata said she wasn't allowed to look after him for some reason. However, as she pushed a bit harder on Mu-kun's face, then folds of flesh behind him started to part and she noticed he began sinking into her mother. Grinning mischievously, Shion thrust her finger forward and a surprisingly tight hole swallowed up the most of his body.

Kurumi shot up like a bolt feeling her daughter shove her little finger, and even smaller brother-in-law, into a hole that she really shouldn't have. "Shion! You little... What has Mommy said about playing with that?" She scolded, feeling her son-in-law squirming pleasingly in her unfrequented sex. Immediately her stern face softened, and by the time she turned around her daughter had jumped into the bath water.

"Oh, but Momma you must have still been hungry with how you gobbled up Mushi." She joked, not taking the situation seriously at all.

Unable to stay mad at such a sweet, innocent looking face, Kurumi joined her daughter in the tub, fully inserting Mu-kun when she sits down. "Just don't do it again, okay?"

"Okay. Oh, by the way Momma. Sho-chan doesn't run from me anymore, so I sit on him all the time." She replied, forgetting about what she had just done in favor of telling her mother about her day. "If I didn't have my panties on, I'd shove him right up my butt! Wouldn't that be funny?"

"Oh my, that would be a disaster." The mature woman said with exaggerated concern, though getting distracted as she constricted her vaginal muscle around the boy stuck inside of her. "Calm down Mu-kun... I... I can't let you out now." She thought to herself hoping he'd understand her actions... though if he didn't and kept struggling... "What if he got stuck in your cute little tushy?"

"I need to get out! I can't be in here." Panicking, Mu-kun was keenly aware of where he was, and with the entrance blocked he couldn't get out. Though, like with most comparisons between the two, Kurumi's scent was a bit more potent and rich than that of her daughter's, the scent of a woman's sex was unmistakable to him. "Mother, please pull me out! Oh, wait... Shion-chan is still out there, and naked... B-But I shouldn't be in Mother's... but Shion-chan..." Pondering his situation, Mu-kun's body reacted to his environment as he felt his manhood harden in an awkward position. In an effort to alleviate the slightly painful position his member was caught in, Mu-kun began twisting his hips and trying to bend his arms to reach it. However, despite going through three child births and age, Kurumi's quim constricted tightly around it's living toy.

"Oh, Mu-kun..." Kurumi thought as her lust built, rubbing her crotch softly and smiling. "Patience."

 

 


 

 

Kurumi was unable to find a good time to rescue her son-in-law after her bath. Between looking after and putting Shion to bed, preparing Asuna's lunch for the next day and ensuring her sister didn't drink herself sick, the mature woman was thankful for the pleasant massage she got from Mu-kun throughout the night. Finally, after the rest of the house had gone to sleep, Kurumi laid naked in her bed.

"Oh Mu-kun... You are so energetic in there. My panties were absolutely soaked tonight." She thought, rubbing her chubby belly above where she felt his tiny body. "Papa's been gone so long, but you're the new husband of the house, right? You don't mind, do you? I can't hold back anymore. Sorry for making you please an old woman like me!" Assured of her privacy, Kurumi reached down to her engorged sex tentatively. She hadn't been this excited in a long time, it was rather unnatural. Her passion for her husband hadn't waned at all in the decades of their relationship, but she had never felt so sensitive, she didn't even realize she could still get so wet! Her nipples stiffened, breasts firmed up and even though she had yet to touch it, her clitoris was trembling out of its hood. Taking a deep breath, she pinched a nipple and sunk her fingers into her flooding sex.

While a bit tight and far too stimulating, Mu-kun was able to adapt to the inside of his mother-in-law's sex with quite readily... maybe ­too readily. Again she reminded him of Hinata so much, a few times he had forgotten she wasn't his wife and began to tease the sweltering walls embracing him. That was his biggest regret, and this wasn't something he could even think about asking Hinata forgiveness for. However... at the same time Kurumi's vagina was comforting, nostalgic almost, and he still loved her very much. Then, the squishy walls around him constricted and tightened like a vice, and the unmistakable sounds of a woman pleasuring herself with him confirmed his suspicions. "Mother? Are you really that lonely without Fumio-san around?" Once again he noticed how similar Kurumi and Hinata were, even their masturbation techniques were similar. Against his better judgement, Mu-kun reached out towards a spot he had learned his wife enjoyed.

"This is something I never tried when I was young." Kurumi thought, finding emense pleasure just having her son-in-law inside her as she frigged her sex. It was incomparable to solo play, and she hadn't even used her 'assistant' yet. Looking over at the thick, long silicon dildo she had custom made to her husband's size, she licked her lips. "Papa-san II, if I use you with Mu-kun..." She wasn't sure if it was safe for Mu-kun, but she really wanted to try. That is, until she nearly pissed herself as the euphoric waves crashed over her body once Mu-kun began pleasuring her himself. "Oh! Mu-kun... I-If you do that... I... I..." Grabbing her prized sex toy without delay, Kurumi rubbed it along her flooding nethers and rammed it inside of her as hard and deep as she could. Biting her lip to keep her moans and cries in, Kurumi wasn't able to control herself and shoved her son-in-law deeper and deeper inside her with every thrust of her silicon phallus. Faster than ever before, she felt her body gripped in one of the most powerful orgasms she could remember, shooting a torrent of cum onto her bedding.

After her heart rate settled, Kurumi pushed Mu-kun's body down far enough for her to reach him and carefully pulled him free of her thoroughly satisfied sex. He was soaked in her fluids and exhausted, but was otherwise fine.

"Sorry Mu-kun. I suppose I took that a little too far for a joke." She apologized, giggling.

"I... I think it should be fine so long as we keep this between us, Mother." He replied, much more embarrassed and ashamed of his actions. "And also a bath. I could really use a bath right now." He added with what should have been a playful chuckle.

Smiling with a slight predatory hunger in her eyes, she stripped Mu-kun of his cum drenched clothes and held him over her face. "Oh, I have one already prepared for you." She said, and before he could ask what she meant she dropped him into her salivating mouth. Her fluids spread over her tongue as she licked the tiny man clean, though most entertaining for her was his erect manhood she brushed multiple times with her tongue. "Oh my... Since you helped me, Mu-kun..." She thought, expertly using her tongue to stroke his member.

"Mo-Mother? P-Please d-don't do that!" Mu-kun protested as the powerfully oral muscle deftly curled around his erection better than Hinata had ever been able to before. "N-No... Mother, d-don't... please... st-stop... d-don't..." Her technique was more practiced than his wife's, Mu-kun couldn't stop himself as he grabbed Kurumi's tongue and thrust into it. "Don't stop!" He cried, spraying an extra thick load all over the inside of his mother-in-law's mouth!

"It smells so strong... even in my mouth it stinks so much." Kurumi appraised, enjoying the rich taste of Mu-kun's ball batter. However, as she swallowed his seed, she could feel him still grinding a no-less erect meat rod against her soft tongue. "Not satisfied after only one? Poor boy."

It took another four shots for Mu-kun to exhaust himself in Kurumi's mouth, and each shot was as tasty as the last for her. She happily swallowed loads of what could have been her future grandchildren until he went limp on her tongue. Finally, it was time for bed.

It was time to retrieve her son-in-law, however, just as she was about to open her mouth, she couldn't help but think about secretly watching Asuna as she was about to eat him that morning, and his story of how the mixer ended. "High schoolers are more daring nowadays. I never dreamed of swallowing someone..." Pulling her hand back, she let the last bit of saliva build up in her mouth and then, without securing Mu-kun with her tongue like before, she swallowed. Being too exhausted to even try to resist, Mu-kun was pulled down to Kurumi's waiting gut. "Oops! Sorry Mu-kun. I'm so tired I accidentally swallowed you. Don't worry though, you're quite safe in my belly. I'll let you out in the morning, okay?"

Rolling over in bed, Kurumi licked her lips and smiled. Mu-kun tasted great and even still felt wonderful in her belly. Her own fatigue and age catching up to her now, she quickly drifted off to a wonderful sleep.

 

 


 

 

Another way too early morning after a way too late night, Hinata got ready for work before anyone else in the house was awake. Once more, she peeked into Kurumi's room to hopefully catch a glimpse of Mu-kun's adorable sleeping face, but all she saw was the back of her mother's head.

Sighing, she hung her head in defeat. "I miss my Mu-kun..." She grumbled, closing the door.

Turning over in her futon, Kurumi could hear Hinata as she left and smiled to herself while rubbing her belly. Mu-kun was waiting to come out.

"Hinata, you found a good man in Mu-kun." She thought as the front door closed. Rolling onto her back, Kurumi laid and enjoyed the sensation that she'd love to experience again as Mu-kun also began to wake in her body. "The Ashitaba family's new husband is definitely a keeper."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!

www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282