- Text Size +

Chapter 8

It was approaching sunset when Mandy (with me tucked safely in her bra) made her way down Interstate 15 towards the sparkling center of Las Vegas. At least she was going to take the most efficient route to the Strip. I think the pilot of the traffic copter that was soon circling overhead certainly would have agreed with her choice.

Mandy was enjoying her new size.

“The mountains don’t seem anywhere near as tall as they used to,” she said pointing off into the distance. “I can see the whole city from up here.”

She seemed pretty oblivious to the commotion she was causing around her. She need not worry about stepping on any cars. Every vehicle in every direction had stopped in the middle of I-15 to gaze up in disbelief at the sight before them. Some drivers even dared to get out of their vehicles. One car’s driver, though, must have been too distracted to notice he was about to drive into the back of her giant foot.

“Oww! Watch it pal! I’m walking here!” she said, turning around to pick up the tiny pickup truck guilty of mildly bruising Mandy’s heel. She grabbed the truck, which had a pair of confederate flags flying from each side of the cab and miniscule pair of trucknuts attached to the hitch. At least I noticed the trucknuts, though Mandy likely only saw the flags.

“Looks like someone’s compensating for something, huh,” she quipped to the truck’s tiny occupant before dumping him out in her hand. 

“And by the way, do you know what I think of you and your racist-ass flags?” Before giving the miniature redneck time to answer from her left hand, Mandy crushed his truck with her right. “Consider yourself lucky I won’t do the same to you, you tiny little prick,” she said before putting the man back down in the middle of the freeway, scared shitless and now without a ride home.

“That was pretty satisfying,” she said as we made our way towards the Strip. “I’ve always wanted to do something like that.”

“That was incredible,” I yelled up to her. “And I’m glad you kept your word about not hurting people.”

“I’m not a monster,” she said. “I just wanted to teach him a lesson.”

With the size of the steps Mandy was striding, we reached downtown in no time with the Strip just a short walk away. The lights of the city kept growing in brightness. Everywhere you looked there was neon. From casinos, hotels, you name it. It was around that time a strange yet familiar sensation began to overcome Mandy.

“I’m tingling again,” she exclaimed. “Here it comes. I’m growing again!”

Her breasts suddenly began to swell around me. The enormous walls of flesh expanded outward, upward and in every direction. The mint green fabric of her bra, that I had previously been able to pull down to gaze out at our surroundings from the center of her cleavage, began to rise higher and higher. It was like I was sinking down further with each passing second, but really it was Mandy’s chest that was expanding even larger all around me.

By the time her tingling stopped, Mandy’s breasts had ballooned to about two stories in height and swallowed me up even more than before. I could no longer see the outside world over the height of her gigantic bra. Her areolae were bigger than hula hoops, which would’ve made for good nipple piercings right about now. 

“I’m absolutely enormous!” she exclaimed. Her gigantic face lit up when she peered down and noticed how small I was compared to her boobs now. “Wow, I can barely even feel you down there now. You don’t even look two inches tall… err, well you know what I mean. I must be twice the height I was before. Come take a look.”

A pair of pinched fingers with glossy pink nails each half as big I was plucked me from her cleavage and set me down on an enormous palm that could easily fit a large automobile.

“Look at the Strip! Isn’t the skyline amazing from up here?”

I grew nauseous as I looked out over the city from a view one normally only experiences from a high-rise building. Each of her legs now appeared to be taller than many of them. “Be careful. Your new height could cause even more trouble if you’re not cautious.”

I turned around to admire her sweet, now movie-screen sized face. She still looked perfectly gorgeous, but those luscious lips could swallow me up whole with no problem.

“Oh, I know. You worry too much,” she assured me. “Hey, I see the Strip’s Statue of Liberty over there. Not even she can come close to my new height.”

She promptly plopped be back down into her gargantuan cleavage. I landed at the base of her bra where my foot got caught between the elastic band and her chest. Uh oh.