- Text Size +

Chapter 9

While some had ran away screaming in fear, a crowd of people had poured out of the casinos and hotels to witness the sight of a 224-foot woman. Towering over many of the glittering buildings on the Strip, Mandy was just the latest attraction Vegas had to offer. And she was starting to enjoy the attention she was receiving.

With my foot still stuck in the elastic band at the base of her bra, Mandy marched over to the Strip’s Hard Rock Café and the throng of people followed her. Using two monstrous hands, Mandy pried the restaurant’s giant neon guitar from the Hard Rock’s roof, sending sparks everywhere. Hopefully her growing was done. I was wrong.

As she began to playfully pluck the strings of the faux guitar, the electricity that coursed through Mandy’s body brought the tingling on once more. She began to moan as the sensation overcame her. 

“Yes, yeeeeessssss,” she moaned. “Make me bigger.”

She shot up into the air, soaring past most of the high-rise hotels around her.

Inside her cleavage, her breasts now each appeared larger than houses. The good news was her latest growth spurt freed my foot from the elastic band of her bra. Unfortunately, that came at the result of the rest of me falling out the bottom of her bra.

As I slipped through the massive strip of fabric and Mandy’s body, I desperately reached up to grab ahold of something, anything to keep from plummeting to my death. I was able to get a handful of lacy fringe, but it quickly began unraveling as I held on to the end of the thread for dear life. The thread continued to unravel as I plunged downward for what must have been a few stories. Thankfully, the thread stopped unraveling and pulled taut by the time I reached Mandy’s belly button, which was now larger than my whole body, as I dangled beside it. I briefly considered swinging over and taking cover inside her belly button, but that seemed unwise. Instead, I decided to climb up the loose thread that led back to Mandy’s bra, some 50 feet above me. Geez, she must’ve been well over 400 feet tall by now.

I began to climb back to safety within the cover of Mandy’s T-shirt, bouncing my feet off the smooth skin of her abdomen as I used my novice-level rock climbing skills to propel myself upward. Those weekends spent rock climbing in the desert couldn’t prepare for this kind of surface.

Mandy didn’t make my job easy. She heard music coming from one of the casinos. Loopy and aroused thanks to the effect of the growth ray and the drugs she’d been administered, she began to sway her hips, at first slowly, from side to side. The crowd below urged her on. The fearless group, unafraid of the behemoth of a woman that stood before them, was probably as titillated by Mandy as I was. They were getting a hell of a show, and Mandy loved being the center of attention, something she never knew she’d crave so much.

I had almost made it back to her bra when she kicked the dancing up a notch. She now began to suggestively gyrate to the music, bending over at times to flash the crowd a peak down her blouse at the gigantic cleavage contained within. She did the same to onlookers inside the nearby hotels, tapping on the glass of their rooms before bending down while clutching a handful of cleavage to show off. Every now and again she’d grab her butt checks and tease the crowd below with her massive ass.

“I put all of you tiny showgirls and strippers down there to shame,” she cooed.

I clung tightly to the thread, which I’d wrapped around my waist as I ascended. Good thing this thread was as strong as rope to someone my size.

Mandy soon got a little carried away with her antics and made a misstep, bringing an enormous foot down on a couple of parked cars by the side of the street. The crowd lost a bit of its energy upon hearing the sound of broken glass and creaking metal.

“Oh no,” Mandy said as she brought her hands to her worried face. “Oh god, I hope there wasn’t anyone inside.”

Her dancing over, I finally made my way back inside her bra, squeezing through the elastic band at the base of her breasts. The thread wrapped around me should me from falling again, and I’d be sure to watch my step from now on. I was still awestruck by the size of her boobs. I once spent so much time imagining what her nipples looked like, desperate to get a glimpse. Now, they were each larger than my whole body. 

Peering up through her cleavage, I could tell how distraught Mandy had become over the crushed cars. Maybe she was getting a sense of just how destructive someone her size could be.

Both of our thoughts soon turned to a loud barking sound emanating from down the Strip.