- Text Size +

Chapter 7

Mandy did something that made my stomach churn. For the first time, at least since I’d come to lay eyes on her new 112-foot self, she stood up inside the hangar. Keep in mind that this hangar is nearly 200 feet tall, so there was still plenty of room to spare. But that sudden lift in elevation just about dropped my heart into my stomach, especially considering the jiggling made by the two enormous boobs on either side of me.

“Finally, I can stretch my legs,” she exclaimed as she stretched her arms out over her head. I was half expecting to see them touch the ceiling, but she wasn’t quite that tall. “I’ve been cooped up in here for hours now.”

“I’m sure it won’t be long before the military guys evaluate you, or whatever it is they want to do, and then you’ll be out of here,” I said. The military and Sterling lab officials had been watching us through the windows at the side of the hangar’s interior. They’d perked up when Mandy suddenly stood up out of the blue.

“Out of here as in back to normal?” she asked.

“Right. Don’t you want to return to normal size?”

“I don’t really want those military guys poking and prodding me. And besides, what’s the fun of being this big if you’re stuck inside the whole time?”

Uh oh. I think the drugs had certainly messed with her mind a bit. Where was she going with this?

“I mean there’s a whole world out there to be explored from this vantage point. When am I gonna get that chance again?” she said while putting a giant hand at her hip.

“Um, Mandy, do you really think that’s a good idea?” I said. “They’ll never let you leave the hangar. And imagine the reaction from normal people outside. You remember how they panicked when my little brother became not so little and galivanted around Vegas.”

“Oh please. I’m an adult, not a child,” she replied. “I can handle myself. I know what I’m doing. I’ll make sure no one gets hurt. It’ll just be our own little night on the Strip. Out on the town on a Saturday night. Imagine the fun we could have!”

By then it had almost slipped my mind that Mandy still had room to grow. All that was needed was some electricity. I remembered what happened last time with Adam. Not good.

“But Mandy, you know how Adam grew when he was exposed to all those lights on the Strip!” I screamed. “You’ll grow even bigger!”

By this time, military personnel had entered the hangar as they heard Mandy’s booming voice broadcast her plans for the evening. But she was already making her way towards the large hangar door at the other end.

“Good! I hope I grow even bigger!” she exclaimed. “I want to see Vegas from this scale and nobody’s gonna stop me!”

From my perch in Mandy’s cleavage, I watched her gigantic arms strain to push open the doors of the hangar. Mandy was no weight lifter, but there was nothing that could have stopped the force of a 112-foot woman from prying open those hangar doors. The sunlight of a summer evening struck her face in an oddly beautiful way as she finally escaped the confines of her temporary holding cell.

There was still the matter of the military presence outside the hangar. A small army of Humvees and even a few tanks had amassed outside the doors. Mandy was not intimidated. She casually picked up one of the tanks and twisted the snout of its main gun like a pretzel before setting it back down. The soldiers froze. I don’t think they’d anticipated the 19-year-old girl being held inside would actually try to escape. That is if they’d even been told what it was they were supposed to be guarding.

Mandy then grabbed hold of one of the Humvees like it was a toy and brought it to eye level. I could see the panicked look on the faces of the two men inside who appeared scared half to death by the glare of the gigantic woman before them.

“I think it’s best if you all just stay the hell out of my way,” she said before putting the miniature military men and their vehicle back on the ground. I could only watch in stunned silence.

Mandy stepped right over the other military forces as we made our way towards the parking lot and the freeway beyond it.

“Hold on tight, Nick,” she said looking down at me with a smile, seemingly returned to a calm state of mind. “We’re going to have a night on the town.”