- Text Size +

Chapter 6

My mouth stood agape. A bulge soon rose from my jeans, and my dad must’ve taken notice.

“Be careful,” he whispered in my ear as he walked towards the door. “She’s a whole lot of woman for any one man to handle.”

As he exited the interior of the massive hangar, he yelled out loudly enough so Mandy could hear, “I’ll be back in a little while. Don’t go anywhere now, you hear?”

Mandy gave a little wave but her eyes never left me. Her scale was immense. Her shapely form filled my gaze.

Suddenly, her Cadillac-sized right foot took to the air and soared over my head, plopping down a few feet to my right. I found myself staring down a canyon formed my Mandy’s two enormous legs with me positioned at its mouth by her feet. She had leaned back with her hands resting on the ground behind and an amused look on her face. 

You see, when we’d be lounging on the couch together watching a movie, I’d often clasp my legs together around hers whenever she’d get up to get more popcorn. She always seemed to find it funny. Now, she was essentially doing the same time, only on a massive scale. What a power move.

“You’re so tiny,” she grinned while wiggling her feet. “I never thought people could look so small.”

“I think it’s more you’re the one who’s so big,” I said. “I never thought I’d be looking at you like this.”

“I can’t quite hear you, Nick. Why don’t come closer?”

I started walking between the smooth, tanned walls of her legs, which seemed to grow in height the closer I got to her. I stopped at her knees, weary of getting any closer, despite how much I longed to keep going.

“You can get closer than that,” she said coyly. “I won’t hurt you, promise. I know how much you always want to get between my legs.”

The way her thighs protruded from her tight jean shorts was already a sight to behold at normal size. Now, to be venturing between them at this size… man. I could only imagine what lurked behind the now-menacing teeth of her jeans zipper and the layer of denim I saw in front of me. I had started to feel her body heat when I noticed the walls were moving towards me. I instinctively braced to be smooshed by Mandy’s massive thighs, but she spared me with little room to spare as she let out a giggle. For a moment, it felt like I was about to be crushed by the Death Star’s trash compactor.

“That was a close call,” I said nervously, looking up at her. Mandy’s face was hard to make out from this angle. “Maybe a little warning next time.”

“Oh, I was just having fun. Let me get a closer look at you.”

The next thing I knew a giant hand emerged from out of the sky and laid flat behind me. She beckoned me to climb on. I was barely bigger than her one of her fingers.

I stepped up onto to her palm as the world suddenly shot up around me. I sat down as quickly as I could in order to keep myself from falling off the side. She slowed down and then gradually brought me to eye level.

“Sorry for the jolt of a ride. It’s good to see you up close again,” she smiled.

Gazing at her eyes from this scale was probably something an optometrist dreams of. The green of her irises was otherworldly. And her smile. I could just hug those lips of hers.

“God, you look so gorgeous,” I told her.

She flashed her pearly whites again with a smile wider than me. Her eyes closed and she leaned in towards her outstretched hand, her lips puckered. I braced for impact as two giant pink pillows blotted out the surrounding light and engulfed me in their warmth. I reached my hands out to and felt the suppleness of her lips like never before. Even the saliva was tolerable.

“I love tiny little you so much,” she said pulling her hand, and me, away. “God, I feel so empowered. I’m over a hundred feet tall! Can you believe that?”

“It’s incredible,” I tell her.

“I’ve always wanted to be more of the dominate type sometimes. But in a good way, you know? It’s just that I’ve always been little Mandy, 5-foot-3, never tall enough for people to take me seriously sometimes. Never tall enough to make the basketball team back in high school, though I must admit I made a good libero in volleyball.”

“Very true,” I said. “And I always though a volleyball uniform suited you better anyway.”

“Right, but I always admired the taller girls up front blocking shots at the net,” she said. “They seemed to have so much fun. It sometimes felt like I was just someone’s toy. With my friends, and especially with my boyfriends. Not you so much, don’t worry. But I still have a hard time getting out of that mindset. But now look at me. I feel like this is a dream I never realized I had come true.”

“It is pretty amazing,” I said. “I’m just glad you’re happy.” She really had a sparkle in her eye I’d never seen before, with a bit of mischievousness mixed in too. Maybe it was just the drugs they gave her.

“Let’s not waste this opportunity to have some fun!” Mandy said.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, first off, I know what you’re thinking,” she said as she averted her gaze downward. At first, I wasn’t sure what she was referring to until it clicked. “I’ve caught you looking down there. This has been a dream come true for me, so it’s only fair I make my boyfriend’s dream become reality too.”

Mandy’s hand slowly angled downward, revealing a birdseye view of her enormous cleavage. Was this really about to happen?

“Geronimo!” she yelled.

She tilted her hand downward, letting me slide off towards the valley of her breasts. Her aim was a little high (probably better than the alternative) and I landed with a thud at her sternum before gliding downhill between the biggest boobs in the world. Upon coming to a stop, I was nestled comfortably between two breasts, each about three feet taller than I. I could just barely see out the front of her lowcut top. 

Once I gathered my wits from the base of her mint green bra, I looked out over the top of her rack and saw just how much pleasure Mandy was deriving from this sight. When she stared down at me, I could tell by her face how much fun she thought this was.

“No matter what, you better never complain about my boobs being small again,” she laughed. Normally, Mandy’s boobs weren’t the biggest, though certainly not small by any means. I’d say they were just the right size. And now I was swallowed up by those breasts. Each one appeared to inflate slightly with every breath she took. It was almost indescribable. When I glanced left or right, I could just make out the appearance of her nipples. Each areola must’ve been about the size of hubcap.

The best feeling of all, though, was that of her heart beating in her chest. I’d never felt closer to her.