- Text Size +

 

Elora attempts to climb up through her old room's window, She swings her leg through the open window and pulls herself up, to find Beetle in just a pair of panties and the school's dark blue stockings, getting changed after a long day in class. "Hey… Elora…" Beetle babbled. "How's the new room?"

 

"You ruined my reputation, you disgusting little Goblin!" Elora aggressively accused "They think I'm making it up!" "But I had to experience the sin you committed! I saw it first hand, but I can just say I know you'll enjoy the experience even less than I did" Elora sneeres almost spitting her words like hot venom. Stepping forward with every word, a glowing magic rune pointed like a hot knife at the scared goblin.

 

 "I didn't mean to!" Beetle interjects. "I was just so hungry, and high! But mostly hungry!." She stamers. "Your homework was just sitting there looking tast-" Beetle attempts to say as Elora rushes toward the goblin.

 

Beetle closes her eyes and braces herself for the attack, but instead hears a loud thud and a surprised yelp. She opens her eyes in time to see Elora land painfully on her back, the small glowing pebble landing on the goblins high elf's face with a smack.

 

Elora, laying on the ground, is instantly overcome with a feeling of nausea as the room begins to spin and grow around her. Out of the corner of her vision she can see her tormentor's face turn from a look of fear and confusion to a devilish grin of control.

 

Beetle walks over to the pile of clothes where her ex roommate had just fallen, enjoying the sudden turn of events. Squatting down and sifting through the pile of clothing, beetle spots the tiny Elf, reduced to a mere 5 inches, tangled inside her own now enormous panties, chuckling at Elora’s shrunken form as she picks her up snuggly in her sweaty hand. 

 

"What was that Elora?" Beetle mocks as she slowly licks her lips. "I'm going to enjoy the experience even less than you did?" "Well how exactly, is that going to work?" "Cause from where I'm standing, it looks like I'm about to have a whole lot of fun."  Beetle loosens her grip on Elora, causing her to drop onto the rugged floor. Elora's world shaking, before she even has time to process the great fall she just survived, beetle's foot slams down, pinning her in her toes. Elora shouts and pleads as Beetle lifts her diminished form up between her toes.

 

Elora's reduced form struggling to push the green sweaty foot off her body. The pressure became too much for the tiny girl to stand, as sudden gasp for air escapes her lungs. 

 

Beetle lifts her foot off the floor bringing her shrunken captive along for the ride. She turns her foot to face her and peels Elora off of her and feels her new toy all around in her hands. "You know…" beetle smirks, "I could, really enjoy this." She pulls open the waistband on her panties and drops elora into her love nest. The sudden wave of musk quickly became suffocating. 

 

Elora screams as her exit snaps closed, pushing her against her captors hungering lips. Beetle slides her hand against her lady bits, rubbing her toy’'s face into her pussy, the muffled shrieks only adding to her pleasure. 

 

Elora tried to grab onto whatever she could but it all was too slippery to get a hold of. Beetle lets out a moan as Elora's body slides deep inside her. Her punches and kicks only adding to her orgasm. 

 

"I can't do this" Elora thinks as Beetle's juices fill her mouth and nose causing her to choke and gag. Beetles thrusts increasing in speed and ferocity until she completely shoves Elora deep inside her. Beetles hips bucking back and forth, tightly squeezing her passenger.

 

After what felt like an eternity Elora was slowly pulled out of her tormentors snatch. Beetle, letting her dripping cum soaked toy fall onto her belly. Elora, just glad to be breathing fresh air again, lays flat, her chest rising and falling sharply, but her peace doesn't last long as her whole world rumbles as the giant’s stomach lets out a loud growl."You hear that Elora?" Beetle taunts as the tiny’s eyes shoot open. "She’s calling for you." Beetle grabs Elora by her ankles with her pointer finger and her thumb and slowly drags Elora across her chest onto her throat. Beetle let's out a gulp that pushes Elora tightly into Beetle’s hand. "He- hey bu- beetle, you're not going to actually eat me, r- right? She stamers. Beetle raises Elora directly in front of the chasm that was her mouth and Elora letting out a yelp at the sudden burst of movement. "Not even 20 minutes ago you were going to try to eat me!" Beetles humid breath engulfing Elora as she lets out a belch. 

 

"Yeah but- but I'm important and going places!" She cries, you're just some nobody goblin!" 

 

Beetle flips her prey in her hands and through her fingers, as she sticks her slippery tongue all over the tasty morsel in her hands "I wasn't actually going to eat you…" Elora sighs in relief as she sees her captors' lips produce those words. "Until you said that." Eloras stomach drops when she realizes  how fucked she just made herself. 

 

"Take one last look at the outside while you still can because the only places you're going is right here" she taunts as she pats Elora against her tummy. "Well.." Beetle trails. "and here…" beetle slides her panties off and spreads her legs to reveal her puckered asshole." Elora stares, defeated. Her life was in the hands of a monster and she had handed it the key.



 "Beetle please!" Elora pleads. "We can forget this ever happened!" "Please! I have money!" "I can pay for your schooling!" But her cries fall on def ears as she is slowly lowered into the dripping mouth, beetle slips her hand into her other dripping hole for round two as she sucks her old roommate up to her knees, her tongue following her meal with great care. Eloras fighting only adding to her enjoyment. As her toys struggling start to decline, beetle steps over in front of her mirror and opens her mouth, spit dripping from her teeth, showing off the 'places' Elora was going to. 

 

The sudden bright light was blinding to Elora but as soon as she realized what she was looking at she began struggling again with a new found adrenalin but it would prove to be not enough, as Beetle waves her hand in the mirror, greadily gulping down her captured prey.

 

Elora struggled the whole way down as huge globs of spit covered her face and body, She coughs up globs of the goblins saliva, trying to claw her way back up. Beetle loved every orgasmic second of her panicked fighting. “Serves her right,” Beetle chuckles as she plays with the moving bulge in her belly. 

 

Each kick and punch felt absolutely thrilling, Beetle could feel Elora fall into her rumbling stomach. The struggles and thrashing only grew, making Beetle shake her stomach as she masterbated to the feelings of her old roommate.

 

Elora landed inside her new dark wet prison. An all too familiar sight from when Beetle ate her homunculus. Panic strikes and Elora begins thrashing around and slamming into the walls of beetles stomach. The walls shaking back and throwing the poor girl back and forth.  

 

Beetle was Elora’s whole world and would be the last thing she would ever experience. The thought was driving Beetle mad as she ravaged her pussy. Both girls were in for a very long night, as Beetle’s stomach worked to take care of its new tennent and Beetle worked hard to take care of herself.

 

No one knows what happened to Elora Lockheart, she was an extremely talented student with a small habit of not taking criticism well, only being further cemented with Professor Dr. Mershent’s Homunculus Final where she failed to create a Homunculus and made up a ridiculous story that her roommate had eaten it. The school did a small investigation but turned up nothing much, they believe that she had a mental breakdown and walked into the sea. Unfortunately it has happened enough times in the past for this to be a believable story.