- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey yall please let me know what you think, this my first story and would love critiques so that I can write better! 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Beetle is a 3 foot tall goblin with light green skin and Orange messy hair held back with a hair band, she has a fair amount of pudge

Elora is a 5'9" High Elf with bronze skin and golden hair Ornately braided. She has a more slender build

Homework is about the size of a squirrel and just as slender as her creator.

 

Beetle opens the door to her dorm room and collapses onto the bed, she just got out of her Basic Enchanting night class. She closes her eyes and feels around under her bed for her Puzzle Bong. Finding her prize she pulls it up, all packed and ready for her, just like she left it. Lighting up the Magic Leaf in her bowl and taking an enormous hit. Smoke pouring out her nose as she lets out the hit. She lays there for a moment enjoying the floating sensation taking over her body and movements. The Hit took out all the stresses of the day in one blow. The Goblin melting into her bed, letting the wave of good vibes wash over her. Then with a crash it was over. Beetle’s stomach letting out a roar more akin to a 10 foot tall Orc than the 3 foot goblin.





 The mess hall was closed for the night and Beetle had already gone through all the rations she had collected. An aggravated groan bursting from her lungs. “I can forage for food…” Beetle states not entirely believing that she has the capability to do that. She looks through her desk for food but only finds some erasers for her to munch on. “It’s a start.” She says to herself as she swallows the last of her erasers. 


 


After eating a good amount of her school supplies she turns her attention to her roommate's desk. Cluttered with Alchemic symbols and other important paperwork. The goblin walks over to the other side of her room where her roommate Elora’s belongings sat. Beetle picks up the framed photo of Elora off the desk. “Why does she have a photo of herself on her desk?” Beetle questions as she inspects the photo before placing it back where it was. As she puts the photo back something moves around under the desk. Beetle pulls the chair back to find a small cage covered by a red silk sheet. “Surely wouldn’t wouldn't mind her poor hungry inebriated roommate helping herself to a little snack.” Beetle manages to mutter as drool begins to pool up in her mouth, eyes locked on the metal crate.


 


She slowly grabs a corner of the red sheet and pulls it away to reveal a small creature that looks very similar to her roommate, but the creature has a few major differences besides height. It has a small pair of wings that don’t look like they would aid the creature in flight. The creature’s eyes were a glowing yellow and its skin was more of a purplish hue. 


 


“You will do nicely” Beetle exhails as she attempts to read the tiny tag on the creature's ear. “Homework, the hom, Homunculus?” “You look more like a Dinner to me than a homework to me.” She chuckles at her own joke for a few minutes before she regains her composure. 


 


The goblin squats down and unlocks the cage housing the poor unaware homunculus, and before it even has time to realize what's going on, She has it up to its knees in her humid dripping mouth, the goblins breath still reeking of the magic leaf she smoked moments ago.


 


Down the street at the campus bath house, Elora shouts in horror! She had just experienced the horror of being eaten by her roommate, due to the telepathic link to her homunculus, it had made her experience the horrors Beetle put her poor homework through.


 


Beetle, still toying with her food like a cat, walks over to her bed, sits down and lights up her puzzle bong for a second hit. She takes a fat puff, and swallows. Her snack begins struggling as she attempts to gulp down the creature, "It was nothing I can't handle she thought as she fought to swallow the creature. After a few moments The starving goblin managed to scarf down her prize, following the struggling creature all the way down to her stomach. 


 


Satisfied with her meal and feeling the effects of her "medicine" begin to kick in, she places her bong under her bed and begins to remove her school uniform, changing into a more comfortable outfit. The struggles of her snack bring a satisfied smile to her face. She lays down in her bed and begins rubbing herself to the feelings in her gut. 


 


Eventually the struggles push her to a climax that shoots through her whole body. Just in time too, in walks her roommate, in her silk bathrobe and hair up in a towel. Elora runs over to beetle and begins choking her and yelling "what the fuck is wrong with you, you absolute monster!" "You fucking ate my homunculus!?" Elora continues,  not allowing beetle a word, "Do you have any idea what it was like to experience that!" "Throw her up right fucking now or by the fucking gods you won't make it the night!" Elora threatened.


 


Beetle reluctantly complies and attempts to regurgitate her previously eaten meal, but she hasn't  been able to puke since she was a baby. 


 


"Fine!" Elora says with a huff, before grabbing beetle by the jaw, forcing her mouth open, shoving her fingers down beetles unprepared throat.


 


Beetle, having just busted a nut from her roommate's forceful treatment, and not knowing how to respond to this development, starts sucking on her roommate's hand, only pulling it further into her mouth. 


 


Elora yanks her arm back, disgusted at the mere thought of experiencing that again. Elora pushes Beetle to the ground with a thud. "You act normal but your a fucking freak!" She screamed, gripping her bathrobe. "You're not going to last the night once the professors find out what you've done." Elora shouts as she begins walking out the door. "Hope homework was worth it."


 


Beetle sits up and looks out the door for a moment before patting her tummy. “Well I guess it's just you and me now homework.”


 


She helps herself up with her bedpost, twirls her fingers around herself, mutters something under her breath and with a pop and a poof the room smells of lavender. She walks over to the window and opens it without raising the curtain, lays in bed, and goes to town.


 


The next morning the transmutation Professor Dr. Mershent PhD, finds beetle, to speak with her, outraged that Elora would make up such an outrageous story, "and just because you were a goblin no less." Your old roommate needs to learn to accept failure, no one can create a homunculus on their first try. I’ve never seen it in all the years teaching here. It’s just impossible. The assignment was a test I set up every year to teach the class how to accept failure in an experiment. Beetle sighs in relief knowing she won't get scolded for not finishing the assignment. "Yes quite so," Mershent mutters to himself. "Ms Lockheart is an incredibly talented transmuter, but it doesn't surprise me that even she couldn't get it at her first go. I just wish she'd accept her failures better." Dr Mershent's eyes widen for a second as he looks back at Beetle,  "oh but let's keep that between just you and I" he sheepishly coughs into his fist. "The real final project is going to simply be a written exam.


 


"Well thank you, profess- uh Doctor ,sir, for um, sticking up for me." "I best go study for that test, tomorrow." As Beetle quickly walks back to her dorm she thinks to herself "holy shit that could have gone so much worse!" She puts her hand on her belly, "I gotta be a little more careful next time I get hungry." 


 


The door slams closed as quickly as it was opened, and Beetle drops her bag on the ground at the foot of her bed. She then falls face first onto her bed and begins shouting. She may be muffled but it can still be heard by passers-by outside her door. She pauses, looks up for a moment, sharply spins around to look at her old roommates now empty side of the room. The original furniture summoning runes back in their places on the wall. 


A grin forms on her face, and she walks over to the bed rune carved into the brick wall, tapping it with her palm. The rune begins to glow and a miniature bed appears in her sweaty green hand. She walks over to her bed and places the small bed by its side. And with the snap of her fingers it grows to match Beetle's bed. "DOUBLE BED!" Beetle shouts as she jumps onto her larger bed.