- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope yall are digging the story so far, I've had a blast working on it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Elora screams out in pain as Beetle pins down her struggling form with the goblins sharp teeth. The goblin used her tongue to taste the elf's body, savoring every second. The elf pleading and begging for her to swallow and get it over with. Beetle’s fun with her toy was suddenly interrupted as her body shot up awakened from her wet dream, her sheets still drenched from the prior night's festivities.

 

The goblin hops out of bed, grumpy that her dream had ended just as it had gotten good. Beetle begins getting dressed in her school uniform, though being a goblin she still takes great care of her appearance when it comes to her academics. Today she had Magical Item Studies and Professor Dinelo had said that this week would be the start of a new project. "I hope we don't have to partner up again" Beetle sighed silently. "Last time I got paired with the biggest slacker in the class and I can't go through that again." Beetle grabs her school bag and bolts out the door on her way to the mess hall before class. 

 

After finishing her breakfast she arrives at class and takes her seat in the second row to the front, right next to the window overlooking The Hidden Grove.  It is the area where the Druid Upperclassmen practice their wild shape forms. The bell in the center of the campus yard rings and students still entering the class scurry to their seats. Beetle sighs in relief, noticing that the slacker hadn't shown up yet. With any luck he would skip out on the class entirely. 

 

Professor Dinelo walks into the room, wearing the same Cloak and suit combination that every professor has to wear, on the tieflings horns 3 gold bands on either side. She looks at a small brass object and around at the students in the room taking their seats and begins to close and lock the door but right as she places her hand on the doors lock, an audible thud echoes through the large classroom as someone sprints into the door. Professor Dinelo audibly sighs and opens the door. "Mr. Falqueue, please do not come to my class if you plan to cause a disturbance, now take your seat." The Human responsible for the loud noise looks around the room and his eyes stop on Beetle. "Sorry Professor," he whisper-shouts as he jogs over to the goblin. 

 

"It was so close!" Beetle thought as she buried her face into her hands. "Just one more second and it would have been fine!" 

The Tardy student grabs the chair next to Beetle and plops down, leaning uncomfortably close to the goblin. "Hey Beets, almost didn't make it today," The man half whispers half chuckles. Beetle scoots her chair closer to the window and more importantly, away from Higgins Falqueue, the biggest slacker in her class. Beetle wondered how the baboon even made it into this school, but her thoughts were cut short as Professor Dinelo began her lesson.

 

Class was normally not a problem for the Goblin Girl, but this class in particular was so extremely difficult just because of Higgins. He made sure to always sit next to her and every time there was a partner project he would call her as a partner. He never does any work and it seemed that he fully depended on Beetle for the class. As class began to come to a close for the day the Professor started explaining what the project would entail. "So class using what we've covered this week you and a partne-" "I want Beetle to be my partner Professor Dinelo!" Higgons interrupts. "Im aware Mr. Falqueue." Dinelo snaps. The bell in the courtyard chimes 3 times to signify that the current classes were supposed to end. "Oh shoot," Dinelo utters, "OK class grab a set of instructions off my desk before you leave, well go over the project more in depth next class, but for now do what you can." 

 

Beetle slumps out of her chair and walks over to the stack of papers and grabs her instructions. "Yo Beets, wait up!" Higgins calls as he jumps over the desks. "So since we're partners would you want to meet up in your dorm room again?" "I'd say we could use mine but the Residential Advisors have labeled it a Health violation and a danger to myself and those in the vicinity." Higgons explains, making finger quotes when saying health violation. Beetle lets out a defeated sigh, "sure, let's just get the project over with."

 

The two of them retreat to Beetles room and begin working on their project. At first Higgins seems to be helping out, but just like the last time she partnered with him and the time before that even, his productivity begins declining rapidly, leaving all the work to fall on to Beetle.

 

Beetle becomes extremely focused on the paper in front of her, attempting to absorb the words on the page. She becomes so enthralled in fact that she doesn't notice Higgons digging through her desk drawers. 

"Hey Beets what's up with the magic rock?" The human asks as he inspects the glowing rune stone. Beetle looks up and becomes frozen when she sees what the baboon was talking about. Higgins raises up the glowing rune stone to his eye inspecting it with an unassuming air.  "Whats it do Beets?" Huggins asked as he began playing catch by himself using the rune. "Oh uhh um, it makes you smarter." Beetle Lied, sweat visibly beading on her forehead. "I use it when I'm studying so that I can uh, process the information better… yeah." Higgins looks deeply at the carved stone, almost as if he's attempting to gaze through it onto the floor. 

"Thats so fuckin smart man!" The human declared as he jumped out of his chair. "You mind if I use it?" "I know I'd be able to help out a bit more then!" 

 

Before Beetle could object Higgins had already placed the glowing side of the rune to the side of his head. 

"Oh shit dogs, Beets!" Higgons stutters, as he grabs his head, letting the stone fall onto the carpet. "I can feel my brain getting bigger already! It's working!" 

Beetle just sat and watched as the 6 foot Human before her was slowly reduced into a small pile on the ground just as it had happened the night before.

Higgins' vision slowly became blurry and darkened as the effects of the Rune Stone kicked in. "Two times two is eight point five squared and Asmodeus discovered the brass gear!" Higgons shouted in amazement, not even noticing as the floor quickly approached him. 

 

Beetle waked over to her project partner and looked through the pile of fabric for them. "What's the next question on the parchment Beets?" Higgins shouted up to Beetle as she lifted the now monster sized shirt of him. “Now that I’m a brainiac like you, it should be no problem!”

 

Beetle was at a loss. "Did he seriously not notice that he was now a bit smaller than the size of a mouse?" She thought to herself as her green digits wrapped around the boy. 

"Beets, does this form change last as long as the intelligence boost or what?" Higgins fearfully asked as Beetle brought the boy up to her face. "Oh it um, both effects last until they get dispelled." She replied, unsure of the actual answer, after all it's not like she made the rune stone, she didn't even know it could shrink more than one person until now. "In fact, I used to be a giant ogre before I started using the Brain stone." Beetle looked away as her lie hit the small man. 

 

"But listen Higs," Beetle begins as she side eyes her tiny human, trying to hide her smile. "Why don't we take a bong break, huh?" "We've been working hard, and we deserve it, don't we?"

 

"I guess we could…" Higgins muttered, "but how will I use it at this size?"  A smile sneaks past beetles lips revealing a sharp toothed grin. "Oh why don't you leave that to me." Beetle snickered as she pulled out her bong from its secret spot under her bed, preparing a full hit for the two of them to share. 

 

Beetle holds the shrunken man over the mouthpiece, "Hold onto the rim while I take my hit so that you can also get one in too!"  The goblin doesn't wait for him to respond as she drops him into the hole. Higgins let's out an "oh shit!" As he barely manages to grab a hold of the rim. He uses his legs and pushes his back against the other end of the tube. "Im lighting it now hunnie," beetle places her mouth on top of the bong and around her new toy, using her tongue to nudge and shove Higgins around before exhaling through her nose and lighting her hit. 

 

Higgins sits still waiting for the hit when something wet begins rubbing against his face and chest, working its way down his form. Immediately for Higgins it became very humid and wet. He found that it was increasingly hard to breath as Beetle began inhaling the smoke from her hit. Holding on quickly became a straining task too as Higgins began to slowly get sucked upwards. 

 

Beetle could feel her partner slowly slide up into her mouth and began sucking him up along with the smoke. She pulled out the bowl and held the last of the smoke in her mouth along with Higgins who began slamming against the goblins tongue. 

 

"Hey Beets, you can let me out now!" Higgins words are  coughed out along with some smoke and Beetles spit. Beetle breaths the smoke out through her nose and presses her toy up against the roof of her mouth and slowly feels every inch of him.

Beetles tongue began to work its way up Higgins' body starting with his legs. The man could do nothing but lay in the puddle of saliva accumulating in his moist prison. Her tongue working its way up the man's back and all over his face and chest. "Who knew such an idiot would taste so good," Beetles face heating up just from the thought. 

 

 After a bit of playing her tongue makes its way to the small humans crotch, finding a small bulge growing from her prey. Beetle becomes hot and bothered, before she's even noticed, her clothes lay in a pile on the floor next to Higgins'.

 

Higgins gasps for air as Beetle's lips spread open revealing the outside world through the cage that her teeth made up. He screams as he's pushed by his crotch against the roof of his captors mouth. "This is not how you smoke a leaf, Beets!" Higgins tries to shout, choking on globs of hot spit.

Beetle begins pleasuring herself to the all too familiar feeling of her shrunken classmate, all while Higgins is struggling with the goddesses tongue stimulating his member. But soon enough for both of them the pleasure gets to be too much and they both finish, the warm salty cum pooling on her tongue. Unfortunately for Higgins Beetle was far from finished with him. 

 

"Higgins has ruined so many of her partner projects before and almost had ruined this one, she was going to take her time with this one" she thought as she tossed the human around in her mouth. The goblins biggest regret with her last play thing was how short the experience was. She wasn't going to just let this one off the hook as easy.

 

Beetle lays back against the wall and opens her legs, her feet hanging off the side of her bed. She looks up and opens her mouth, allowing saliva to pool and fill before spilling it down her chest like a makeshift water slide. Higgins tries to let out a scream as he slides past the goblins chest and tummy, landing in a pool of saliva in front of her pussy. The Goblin looks down at the man's spit covered form. Higgins stares at the giant cum covered hole sitting in front of him awe struck. "Hey Beets…" I'd like to be big again," He manages to stutter. "Being smarter was fun but I'd rather be normal again."

 

Beetle lets out a laugh, "You still don't get it dude!" "The stone only made you smaller, it didn't make you any smarter." Higgins stares up at the giant woman, his whole world crashing down with her words. "Im not... smart?" He manages. "No," Beetle says before grabbing the pool of spit along with her toy, and slamming it against her drenched opening. "You have never once been smart a day in your life." She says between moans. Higgins tries to push out of the goblins grasp but he stood no chance against her at this size. He was simply too weak at this point to escape her. 

 

Beetle, exhausted from her new toy, pulls him out of herself and drops him on her chest. "I think I'm going to hold onto this toy," she states between heavy breaths, "at least until it stops working." Her hand patting her stomach as it lets out a growl.

Higgins' stomach drops at what he just heard. His whole world was just scrambled, he's now completely at the mercy of this sadistic girl. What could he even do besides obey? She was superior in every regard. He was just a toy for her to use and then cast aside until she had need of him again. 

 

Beetle looked out the window to see that it was getting late. "Well thanks for behaving so well, Higs," she snickers and she picks her toy up by his feet. She dangles the tiny above her mouth and bites the air in front of him, producing a jolt and a whimper with every chomp. "It's ok, higs, I just want another taste is all." With that she lowers the cum soaked man into her mouth and begins sucking her juices of tired humans. After a few moments of enjoying her toy she slides him out of her mouth, still sucking on him like a lollipop. "You look like you could use a break," Beetle mocks, rummaging around in the desk drawer closet to her bed. Absentmindedly feeling for something as she licks her toy. "There you are," she declares as she pulls out a roll of pink ribbon. 

 

She holds Higgins down with her thumb against his chest as she begins to tie up her toy with the ribbon. Satisfied with her work she releases the toy from her pressure and watches him struggle to escape his new bindings. Figuring out that its futile, he lies and accepts his place. "Is that all the fight you've got left?" The goblin sneeres, "I've eaten mice that fought harder than that."  

 

Beetle turns around and plants her ass on top of Higgins, reigniting what little fight he had left his. Making sure not to crush him, she begins putting on her casual clothing. She stands up and grabs her toy and drops him into her panties. Higgins lets out a shriek as he plummets into his new prison, the light slowly disappearing from sight as Beetle buttons up her pants. "OK now it's off to the mess hall, Higs." She cheers and she pats her crotch with pride. Beetle walks out her room with a pep in her step and man in her pants, on her way to the mess hall and hopefully for Higgins' sake she'll have enough to eat before going to bed.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

If your feeling up to it, can you let me know what you liked or didnt like?

I'd very much appreciate it!

Even if you dont feel like leaving a review Thank you for reading to the end!