- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-It has been a while since I wrote anything for this site. Hopefully at least some people are happy to see me back. I don’t know how regularly ill be able to add to the story, but hopefully some day it will actually find a conclusion. 

After spending the day trapped on the outside of my younger sisters friend allysas bra, I finally heard the bell signaling the end of the day. Luckily, unlike Kat, Allysa seemed perfectly happy to just leave me here and not mess with me at all whereas Kat loved to move around in order to torment me as much as possible. I really am going to have to have a talk with mom about her sudden change in personality.

I could feel Allysa get up and grab her things to leave for the day when I suddenly remembered the girls connection with Kat, they were on the track team together. Uh oh...

“Oh, hey Kat! Yeah, I'm ready for track practice. Don't worry, he's safe and sound.” At that, I felt a hand pat me roughly into the bra as confirmation of my ‘safety’. “Yeah, ill give him back in the locker room. I am a bit curious to see what you have planned though.”

After the brief walk to the locker room, Allysa pulled off her shirt to reveal a smug looking Kat staring right at him. “What, you couldn't have thought of anything more creative than the outside of your bra? I told you that you literally can't hurt him. It seems like he's just had a pleasant ride all day.” Kat said, sounding more annoyed now. “What? I thought it was fun, besides... I've never done anything with a boy before and I got a little nervous.. and either way, its not like its the last chance ill have to play around with him.” Allysa said defiantly. “What are you planning to do with him?” Allysa asked. “Well, since we are heading to track practice, I figured it would be a good time to finally try out for cross country like everyone is telling me I should do.” She said while sitting down on the bench. “I may not have pockets in my shorts to hold him during practice, but I have the next best thing.” Removing her shoes and socks, she grabbed Chris off Allysas bra and slapped him face first onto the bottom of her bare foot, trapping him in with her socks and finishing with her running shoes.

This was so much worse than her being on the outside of her panties somehow, more personal and definitely more evil. I can tell that she hasn't washed her feet all day and she worked out in gym class earlier. Her feet reeked of stale sweat and the confined space of her shoe. The pressure was immediate as she stood up, ebbing and flowing with each step as she walked out to the field. It was going to be a long practice today.

After a couple hours of almost non stop running, definitely how Kat stayed in great shape, I got sick of being constantly pressed into her dirty foot, tasting the sweat and grime that was being ground into my face and inevitably my mouth. Eventually I was released from my stinky prison and peeled off her foot.

“I hope your day was fun, that was a long practice today. I have to shower now, so be good while I get ready to go and we can head home after.” She said while slapping me face up on the bench to stare at the locker room ceiling while she showered. At least she isn't taking me in the shower with her, that would get truly awkward with her being the younger sister. It really is kind of alarming how often I've ended up in the girls locker room, enough to be the envy of every boy in this school, and its like a serious nightmare every time. I would absolutely trade places with any of the envious boys in a heartbeat.

A short time later, I realized that the locker room was being shared by the whole high school as a girl I recognized from one of my classes suddenly came into view, oblivious of my incidental voyeurism. She had the toned look of the other girls on track and she was only vaguely familiar. Peeling off her sweat dampened shorts and tank top, she sat down to grab something from her lower level locker, presumably her shower stuff, still not seeing you snickered onto the bench beneath her. Luckily she hadn't taken off her panties, or this would have been a lot worse. My face was right in the crevice between her ass cheeks so I didn't get stuck onto her, but it was still incredibly unpleasant as she had just gotten out of track practice like Kat. The smell was overpowering as she leaned down to grab her things, as she leaned down, she moved ever so slightly back, pressing her sex directly over my face, filling it with the heavy smell of damp sweat. As she pushed back in her search of her locker, it proved effective in scraping me off the bench and bunching me up in the folds of her panties. Standing back up with her things, I came with her, now face first between her legs as she headed to the showers.

Peeling off her underclothes, I was tossed unceremoniously on the shower bench outside the curtain, still attached to her panties. Luckily, it had been just enough time for me to reform and pop off her panties to attempt to make my escape. Maybe there was a girl on the track team that could help me find my way home without going through Kat. I did not want to know how she planned on carrying me home. I ducked back down as I suddenly heard Kat leave the showers and pass by me, not seeing me as she walked away.

“Oh crap...” I heard Kat say as she must have seen I was no longer on the bench. “Well, hopefully someone finds him before I leave, good thing I told mom he decided to stay home today...”

I should have seen that coming, no way would she be dumb enough to take responsibility for my wellbeing. “If you can hear me Chris, I'm going home now. Have fun in the girls locker room though.” She said with a giggle as she walked out.

The shower behind me turned off as the girls walked out, fully naked, and noticed me standing on her panties. It was Jenna, her name being the only thing I know about her. “Oh my god, Chris, is that you? What are you doing on my underwear?” She asked, confused at the situation. She had been unaware of her nudity as she quickly looked down at first her own naked body and then at me, obviously staring at her. Quickly attempting to cover herself she yelled, “Stop looking at me pervert! I need to dry off and get dressed, then we are going to have a serious conversation about this.” She said as she dried off and pulled on clean clothes from her duffle bag. “Ok, explain right now how you ended up here.” She said, looking down on me, still standing on a pile of her dirty clothes. I brought her up to speed on the events that happened after I was in the locker room this time, she started blushing as I got to the part where she sat on me. “-so, if I could get a little bit of help getting home, I would really appreciate it.  Sorry if I caused any trouble or alarm at seeing me. I honestly wasn't trying anything, I promise.” I finished, trying to sound as sincere as I felt. “Well, I don't have your sisters number, either of them, but did I see you with Claire yesterday? I think I still have her number from when we had science class together. That girl really saved my grade last year, I think she's the only reason I'm still graduating on time.” She replied. “Yeah! if you could get me to Claire, that would be amazing! Her and Kris have started talking too, so it should be easy to get me home from there. Thank you so much!”

“Alright, let me give her a call. Stay here and try not to get into any more trouble and you should be home before you know it!” She said while cheerfully walking away.

I waited around for a few minutes before Jenna came back to get her things around. She hurriedly explained that she needed to get home for dinner but she had gotten ahold of Claire and she would be on her ay back to school to get me, should only be like 10 minutes. “Now, stay safe little guy, ill see you in home room tomorrow morning!” She said as she left the locker room, leaving me blissfully alone for once. Now, I just needed to make it ten minutes for Claire to arrive.

Chapter End Notes:

-Please don’t hesitate to leave a review and let me know where I messed up! Re reading the story myself for the first time in two years I didn’t realize how often I switched from first to second perspective. I will try to do better, promise!