- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Warning, this chapter contains mildly explicit material with younger people. No nudity.

It was the end of the day as we decided to head home, hopefully for some peace and quiet for the rest of the night. So far, things were going well and I was able to get to sleep and actually find some rest. My morning was not fated to follow in the same way.

There was no knocking on the door, it was just flung right open. Expecting Kris to be bounding in as she occasionally does, I was surprised to find my younger sister, Kat, walking closer to the bed. She did not look happy to see me though, in fact, it was quite the opposite.

"Chris? where are you?" she feigned as if she couldn't see me.

I noticed then, that she was not fully clothed. I got a really bad feeling all of a sudden. All Kat was wearing was a towel as if she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Mom says you have to come with me to school today because Kris suddenly started feeling sick. She has to see the doctor, so we get to have some fun today!"

She sounded a little too excited about that...

"Huh, where ever could you have gone to?" she said, obviously knowing I was on my bed as usual.

"Well, guess ill just take a seat and wait for you to get back."

She adjusted her towel so it would lay across her lap, revealing that, as I feared, she was wearing the bare minimum, panties. She fell right on top of me, pushing me flat against her cotton covered ass. Maybe she didn't hate me as much as I thought if she was at least wearing her panties when she did this, as well as being freshly showered.

"If you can hear me, where ever you may be Chris, I wanna say that just because everyone dotes on you now, doesn't mean that I do. Nobody even pays attention to me anymore, and its all your fault. well, now I am going to wring out every last bit of fun I can. You are for my pleasure today and what I say goes. Just so you know, since the disease you got had started, there's been a lot of giantess stuff on the internet, and it turns out that it's kinda my kink."

She got up a bit and fell right back down, moving from side to side, causing my body to smear over her panties like that cheap slime toy at the store. Hopefully she didn't leave me like this all day, I can tell it would be sweltering out today.

"I so wish I could keep this going, but unfortunately we do actually have to go to school, so I need to get dressed."

She got back up, with me still attached, and went back to her room to get dressed. Pulling her jeans up, she trapped me face first right on her ass for the day, the heat growing rapidly. She sat down again, presumably to eat breakfast, once again putting pressure on my whole body but only sat there for a couple minutes before she got up to get on the bus for school.

I could somehow still hear her talking, trapped down here as I was, so I could hear what she was telling me on her way to the bus.

"Since Kris is sick today, the school said you could either stay home or come with me to class, they didn't really care either way so I told mom that I would be more than happy to take you with me for the day, as I am sure you can tell down there," she said as she tapped on me, "and I'm sure my friends are going to love you too. They're all dying to meet you, big brother."

She remained quiet for the bus ride to school, which was a bit longer as it had to pick up all the students, her pleasure growing stronger the longer she kept me in her fleshy prison. When we got to school, she didn't even take me out, preferring instead to leave me there, occasionally giving herself a little rub to prolong the experience. It was obvious how much she enjoyed it too, regardless of the fact that I was her brother, with how excited she had gotten this morning, completely smothering my body, forcing me to slowly suffocate. I may not have needed to breathe but it would still be a lot more miserable if I weren't able to at least sneak in a breath or two.

Finally after she forced me to endure my torment for a couple of her classes, she went to the ladies room and pulled me off of her panties, allowing me to reform.

"So, how did you enjoy it Chris? I know that it was amazing for me."

"Why would you do this to me? I'm your brother Kat, we used to be so close, what happened?"

"Your stupid disease happened Chris, you shrink and all of a sudden it's like I dont even exist!" She whispered furiously. "At least I found out what kind of stuff I really enjoy, unfortunately for you, that is. Get ready to meet some of my friends, they're dying to meet you!" She said before stuffing me in her jeans pocket.

I assume that she has lunch next as I can suddenly smell the days food, italian? She grabs her lunch tray and sits down before pulling me back out in front of her two friends. One was as average as you can get, short with blonde hair and no discernible figure, the other one being athletic like my sister with red hair. Must be the athletic one is on the track team with her. Either way, I am sure this won't end well for me.

"Wow, he's so tiny!" the red head stated. "You're sure he wont break?"

"One hundred percent sure, I've been using him pretty hard all day and he's fine. You can do whatever you want to him and he wont die."

"Ugh, tiny people freak me out, I'll catch ya later Kat," the average one said before leaving.

"What do you mean by whatever?" the red head asked.

"Well, didn't you have a crush on Chris? You can put him anywhere and he doesn't even need to breath. You'll never guess where I have been hiding him all day," Kat said with a wink.

"Oh my god, you're so naughty!" she said while playfully pushing Kat. "Can I have a turn? If im being honest, I still kinda have a crush on him, I wanna show him what he missed out on..."

"Here you go, don't have too much fun, I just need him back before track practice." Kat said while handing me over to this unknown red head.

"Oh, we will definitely be having too much fun, don't worry about that," she said while stuffing me in the pocket of her short shorts.

After she finished eating, she got up and left the lunch room and I knew exactly what was going on judging by their conversation. I was about to be stuffed somewhere I never wanted to be. My calculations were correct as once again I found myself in the ladies room, which I have been in far more times than any other boy here, as this stranger pulled me out of her pocket.

"Hey Chris, my name is Alyssa, I'm sure you heard the conversation, and yeah, I have liked you for quite a bit but you never seemed to notice me! Was I not good enough for you or something?"

"N-no, it wasn't anything like that, I promise! I did notice you... I just hoped you didn't take it any further is all. You are just too young for me, and with you being the same age as my little sister.. I just didn't think I could do anything like that. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"Oh, I am plenty grown up, you'll see," she whispered almost hungrily.

She pulled her shirt up, revealing a more ample set of breasts than I was expecting for a girl her age and slapped me onto the outside of her black lacy bra, facing in, rubbing around a bit to make sure I wouldn't fall off in the hallway while she was walking.

“I heard this is the only thing guys are after, you're lucky Chris, you're the first guy to touch them. I hope you enjoy them for the rest of the day, I know I'm getting everything I wanted out of it.”

 Hopefully my little sister didn't conveniently 'forget' me by the end of the day. I sat there wondering to myself, why does everyone have some fetish about sexually abusing me? What did I ever do to these people? I just want to finish my senior year in peace...