- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~A lot of you guys wanted more butt content, i hope you like this chapter and as always, thanks for reading!

We made our way to gym class and since I still of course wasn't allowed in the ladies locker room, and I had zero intention of going in the men's locker room, I was placed once again on the side lines where I would hope to find some peace. As usual, my hopes were for nothing as I could see none other than Jas walk by and sweep me up in her palm again before entering the girls locker room. She was getting to be a real ninja at stealing me with no one noticing, if only she put this much effort on her school work...

She quickly got to her locker and opened it up. She did not place me in the top of her locker however, instead, without saying a word, she placed me right in the back of her thongs and pressed me into the fabric. Facing in of course, because how else could you torture someone? I am seriously going to need some kind of permit to just skip gym class entirely. I could tell that, unlike Claire, Jas was not as worried about hygiene, her funk permeating my entire being as she switched into her gym clothes. What worried me most is how she didn't even say anything to me, this was out of pure malice. Hopefully Kris notices my absence. 

I could feel her heading out on the floor, unfortunately it was endurance day, and they always start the day off with a two mile run around the gym. I was constantly rubbed between her ass cheeks, my whole body being coated in sweat as she got hotter and hotter during the run. She had placed me right where my face would be directly on her asshole, so every time she took a step, it seemed my face was clenched by her now sweat soaked hole. 

I had a flash of horror as I remembered it was Taco Tuesday today at lunch, hopefully she didn't have the re-fried beans. She kept running without any incidents, but as soon as she got to sit-ups, it was all over. She was putting pressure on her stomach every time she came back up, which also pushed my face further in, which was unfortunate for me because my face was the first thing hit by the wall of acrid gas escaping her bowels. It was the worst thing I had smelled in my entire life, I really hoped Kris would find me soon. That was just the beginning though, she continued to blast me with wave after wave of foul-smelling gas throughout the entire gym class. At one point she discreetly used a finger to push farther in her ass, increasing my torture as now the entire upper half of my torso was sticking in her asshole, with my legs being flattened to the sides of her cheek. I had seen far more of this girls asshole than I ever wanted to see, which was absolutely none. I just wish I knew why she was doing this to me.

It felt like a lifetime but I finally heard the whistle signaling everyone needing to get showered and changed, I held little hope of being found any time soon, but to my surprise I could hear an exchange from all the way down here, even with my entire head being in Jas' asshole.

"You need to give him back Jas, I know you took him. Claire told me all about the little prank you played yesterday!"

"I'll gladly give him back, I had my fun already, he's lucky I didn't give him to someone else though, Richard would love to get his hands on him again." She was just having fun? 

I was pulled out with a pop from her asshole, gasping in the delicious scent of fresh air once again, quickly being deposited in the hands of none other than my savior twin sister, Kris.

"We really need to figure something else out little bro, this isn't working very well, and PHEW you really need to wash up!"

She carried me to the sink using two fingers and holding me well away from her nose, allowing me to clean up before she got in the showers too. Grabbing her towel and clothes she set me down on the bench before I could protest and said, "I'll be right back Chris, just try and stay out of trouble for a few more minutes."

She walked away without realizing her mistake and left me to try and fend for myself, which to my surprise, I did. I just sat there not being noticed until she had finished her shower, but on her way back my vision was completely blotted out by an unknowing girl just trying to put her shoes on. Her ass descended on me quickly, flattening me right onto the butt of her jeans, why does this seem to happen every five minutes?

As soon as she sat down, Kris pulled her back up and peeled me off her ass, apologizing to the random girl. 

"Chris, I said to stay safe! Not become a seat for every girl in the locker room!"

"You are the one that set me, a small 3 inch man, on a locker room bench for anybody to sit on me accidentally. At this rate, every girl in this class is gonna sit on me before we graduate."

She actually looked upset at what I said and mumbled a quick apology before getting dressed. I felt terrible, but I needed to make sure she stopped being such a klutz all the time, it was becoming a regular thing. She silently got dressed and carried me out to the next class, boy has it been a long day already and we still have classes left.

The rest of the day went by fairly well, Kris was still pretty upset but she slowly started to perk back up by the end of the day. Before we knew it, we were already heading out the door. I said by goodbyes to Claire and told her I couldn't wait to see her tomorrow, which was the truth, and we headed to the car to make our way home for the night. I just wish I knew then exactly what trouble I would get in, I would have asked to go anywhere else before we got there.