- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Short chapter today, not a ton of action, but i did introduce an interesting new character. Hope you enjoy!

Chris woke up the next morning, and surprisingly, it was a peaceful morning for a change. There was a light knocking on the door before it was slowly opened to reveal Kris peeking in.

"Hey Chris, just wanted to make sure you were up and getting ready, let me take you to your dresser so you can get changed." She headed over to my bed and gently picked me up and set me down on my dresser and turned around so I could get changed in relative privacy. 

You could tell immediately how much she had changed since yesterday, she appeared to be embarrassed about the series of events, and was walking on eggshells around you. You enjoyed the change of pace, but had to admit, you missed how happy and care free she usually was, even at your own misfortune. So, when she turned back around after you got changed you tried to make her feel better.

"Hey Kris, I don't blame you for anything that happened yesterday, some of our classmates are jerks, that's all. You did everything you could to make sure I was safe and happy, and for that I really am grateful. I have the best twin I could ever hope for!"

She perked up immediately and flashed me her trademark smile that made all the boys blush, I was glad I could make her feel better.

"I guess I was feeling a bit down about how yesterday went, but now I am determined to do better! I even had a really good idea," She stated proudly, pointing to her boob, where I noticed there was now a pocket. "Now, you can just ride in my pocket and nothing bad will happen! Guys aren't just going to grab at my boobs, hopefully..."

"That is a great idea sis, I'm really proud of you!" She beamed at my compliment.

She picked me up and carried me down so we could eat breakfast before heading to school. She set me down on the table in front of a tiny plate with pieces of egg on it so I could eat and I noticed our younger sister, Kat, pouring a bowl of cereal at the counter. I had a great relationship with Kat before the incident, but with all the attention I got, she became jealous and reserved. She was the polar opposite of Kris when it came to intelligence while only being a few years younger than us at fourteen years old. She was about the same size as Kris, surprisingly, while also being fairly athletic due to being on the track team. As I was eating my egg, she came over and, seemingly on purpose, set her bowl directly on top of me, flattening me to the bottom of the very chilled bowl of cereal. Luckily for me, Kris saw the whole thing take place and quickly came to my aid. Trusting as she was though, she just assumed it was an accident.

"Oh no, Kat, Chris is under there! Here, let me get him for you." She said as she peeled me off the bowl, setting me next to it instead.

"Yeah, haha, an accident. Sorry Chris." She said in a contemptuous tone. Then in a whisper only I could hear, "You know, you aren't all that special. Just wait, im gonna show you how much of a worm you are now, and Kris wont be there to save you."

I really do not understand why she suddenly hated me so much, she used to be such a sweet little sister. We were always doing things together too. I quickly moved away from her so I could motion to Kris that I was ready to go. I made yet another mental note to talk through this with Kris possibly, and definitely to stay away from my younger sister for the time being.

Leaving Kat to enjoy her breakfast, Kris placed me in her breast pocket and headed towards her car so we could get to school on time. It was a definite improvement over the other two options, with far less embarrassed involved on both ends. I will say though, I never really realized how large my sisters breasts were, I barely fit in the pocket with how much they filled out the shirt. The motion sickness almost got to me as well with how much they bounced as she walked, but the ride was a much more pleasant one that yesterday, I even got to watch the road on the way to school instead of the more delicate parts of my own sister.

"Was that better than yesterday?" my sister asked hopefully.

"By far, I think you had a true stroke of genius Kris, how many pocketed shirts do you own? It would be awesome if we could do that every day."

"Well... this is my only one, but maybe I can talk to mom and get some new ones this weekend at the mall. Some of my friends invited me to go anyways, it just gives me another reason to join them."

"Sounds great! If it would help, I can ask with you, she's always more sympathetic when I'm around. I think she feels bad about what happened, but don't worry, I'm not too upset about it, I actually enjoy having all this extra time with my awesome twin sister."

After that, she blushed and we were on our way to home room so that we could start the day. I noticed Claire this time around too, sitting in the back of class with her nose in a book. As Kris walked in and sat down though, she gave me a shy little wave that I mirrored back and went right back to her book as though it was too embarrassing to look my way for more than those few seconds. 

Hopefully today is better than yesterday, now that I know the dangers to look out for, I think I'm far more ready than I was. Kris seems to be more alert as well, but I wont hold anything against her, she can't help that she's forgetful. I'll just have to watch out for the both of us. All that's left is to start, here we go.