- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~I feel like i rushed the ending to this a bit, but i also felt like it was already an action packed first day for Chris, still, i hope you like chapter 3. the next chapter will be on the way soon hopefully.

I could feel that Maddy never got pulled back into the game, which was probably the best for me since I was still currently in the pockets of her gym shorts, but not too long after that the whistle sounded for everyone to hit the showers and get changed. You could hear the sound of a locker being opened, you were in the girls locker room, the day was definitely looking up, then you were pulled out of Maddys pocket.

"Hey little guy, I've gotta get changed now so I'm gonna put you in the top of my locker. Now, don't go trying to sneak a peak at me while I'm changing." She said with a sly look.

I was definitely going to sneak a peak, just hopefully when she wasn't looking. I waited a few moments just to make sure, and then I slowly snuck a peek. I was not disappointed as I could see her slowly pulling off her shirt and shorts to witness her in all her glory, long tanned legs and all. then she turned around and started to pull off her panties and noticed me looking, and said with a smile, "I knew you couldn't resist, do I need to punish you for the rest of the day? My boobs jiggle quite a bit and would be a nice punishment for you."

"I think I could take that punishment Maddy, sorry for peeking..." I said trying to hide my grin.

Suddenly Kris came out of nowhere, "Chris, what are you doing in the girls' locker room? You can get in serious trouble!"

I'm not sure if she realized that she wasn't fully dressed yet, but she still grabbed me and brought me over to her locker where her clothes were still hanging on the hook, then she looked down at herself and started blushing furiously.

"Oh my god, look away Chris!"

She was just wearing a matching bra and panties, still something I did not want to see since she was my sister, but I can see what all the guys are pining over, she does have an amazing figure. I closed my eyes respectfully as she finished getting dressed, while I had my eyes closed though I felt a hand grab me quickly and I suspected it was not my sister. I looked up and realized with horror that it was none other than Jas, a girl that has bullied me relentlessly the past couple years ever since I told her that I wasn't interested in dating her. I guess she still hadn't gotten over it as she held me in and open palm and quickly walked away. Then I felt the air push my whole body into her hand as she geared up for a slap, directly onto the bare ass of one of the girls in the room.

"Good game today Claire!" Jas said as she quickly walked out of the locker room.

Then everything went dark as Claire pulled up her thong, trapping me on her ass while she pulled up her leggings and walked out. I could feel every step she took as she made her way to her next class. I was stuck right almost in between her cheeks, moving closer to her asshole and was suddenly pushed right up against it as she sat in her seat to begin the class. Luckily for me she had showered after dodge ball, otherwise this would be a different kind of hell.

As Clair sat down for history class, her least favorite, she couldn't help but feel like there was a tickle down there, and she did a quick and discreet kind of butt wiggle on her chair to try and scratch it, but it just wasn't going away. Just gonna have to put up with it until she can try and get away to the bathroom.

Chris was suddenly pushed right onto her asshole as he could feel her do some kind of scratching in her seat and noticed that it smelled so much worse than before. While she had showered after gym, she obviously hadn't scrubbed clean and he could tell, with the sour scent filling his nose. He was starting to have a harder time breathing as he could suddenly feel her getting up, immediately releaving the pressure. She was walking somewhere now, but it wasn't the end of class so Chris didnt know what was going on. He could hear a stall door opening and closing, the bathroom? He had been in the girls bathroom way more than he was comfortable with today. Then, like earlier with his sister, light flooded over him as Claire pulled her leggings down and peeled her thong off so she could investigate that strange tickle. He was peeled off her asshole and saw the beet red face of a girl in his class, a cute asian girl named Claire. He couldn't say how much he really noticed her before though, while she was kinda cute, she was also very average in just about every way. He couldn't remember ever having an actual conversation with her. 

"Chris? What are you doing there?" She gasped, suddenly remember when she tried to itch herself earlier. "Has that been you this whole time? I am so so sorry, I didn't know that it was you down there."

"Its ok Claire, no harm no foul right? Jas slapped me onto you on her way out of the locker room and I've been stuck there ever since. Please, just bring me back to my sister and we can forget all about what happened, I promise."

"You know, this might not be such a bad thing, if you hadn't realized, i'm kind of really shy but whats more embarrassing than what just happened? Chris, I've had a huge crush on you since last year, I don't even care that you got this disease, I feel like I could really help take care of you. You're just such a nice person all the time.."

"Claire.. I really am flattered", I started slowly, "But, I'm not really looking for a girlfriend at the moment, I'm so sorry. I'm just trying to get a handle on this disease and surviving high school, which has proven much more difficult than I thought it would so far. Maybe we can just be friends and get to know each other to start though? I would really appreciate that."

She was immediately deflated but still showed me a small smile when I suggested we get to know each other.

"I think I can handle that Chris, thanks for being so nice to me. Ill bring you back to your sister, sorry again. Maybe we can hang out sometime, in a less invasive way though."

With that she let me clean up in the sink really quick and brought me back to my sister with a quiet apology and went back to her seat, giving me a quick shy glance before focusing back on the teacher.

"Chris, where were you this whole time? I thought you were already here... why did Claire have you? I'm so confused..."

You quickly brought your sister up to speed about Jas and Claire and informed her that you just wanted to get through the day and get home before something else happened.

The last classes of the day went by without anything interesting happening and you breathed a sigh of relief as you both made your way to the parking lot and over to your sisters car.

"Alright little bro, not the waistband of my panties this time, I promise." She said as she tucked me into the middle of her bra. Luckily I didn't fall in either cup on the short ride home, and she carried me up to my room and set me down so that I could have some beautiful peace at last, not being stuck to some girl or smothered in another body part. Today was long, it was incredibly difficult and it was only the first day, but it was worth it for the adventure. Maddy was the definite plus and you had no idea that Claire felt that way before. Tomorrow you were going to be on the lookout for both bullies so no more incidents happened. For now, it was time for rest, the day was definitely stressful.