- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~I have learned that I should probably add a warning when i add male interaction in a story as some may not enjoy it, so, with that in mind, there is some light male interaction in this story. Other chapters may not be this long in the future but enjoy them while I have the time to put into them. 

Well, it is officially time for the big day, you just had not thought of something until just now. Kris was wearing a tight band tee and a skirt. Sure, the guys at school are just going to love the outfit, but where the hell are you going to ride? You'd have thought she would wear something with pockets like a sensible person, but she obviously had forgotten. Again. Oh, boy, this is gonna get real awkward.

"Okay Chris, let's go to school now! No more oopsies, I promise!" She proudly stated as she grabbed you in her hand gently. She made a show of looking for a pocket before she stopped and said "...I may have said that a bit early, huh? Well, there's no time to change and its way too hot out for a jacket still, so you're just going to have to pick a spot to ride with me to school, and no, my purse is too full so you cant ride in that."

"Wait, ride where? You don't have any pockets, where are you expecting me to ride?"

"In either my bra, or my waistband, duh! it wont be so bad, and its only until we get to school I promise."

"Well, I don't really want to do either of those things, can't you just grab a jacket?"

"Sorry, you just ran out of time, we really have to go or we're gonna be late!" She said as she grabbed me up quickly. "You're just gonna have to hang on little bro, besides, what bad thing could possibly happen?" With that, she started heading towards the car as she quickly tucked me into the waistband of her panties with my upper torso sticking out in front of her shirt. What she didnt realize though was every time she took a step it made me fall just a little bit further down until that last step before getting into the car I fell completely in her panties, doomed to a hellish ride to school. Great, I knew it was going to be a rocky start, but this just takes the cake. You tried screaming to her before it happened but between you being so small and Kris being in such a rush, your screams were unheard, as usual. 

You fell into the warm darkness of your sisters underwear, luckily she had just showered today so there was a pleasant floral smell of her body wash still lingering on her skin, but you found out with horror that your sister was a shaver, so there was nothing to protect you from falling right up against her lips as she was getting into the car and buckling up. The way her legs were situated in order to drive the car didn't leave you any wiggle room so you just had to remain as still as possible so as to not accidentally turn your sister on, you didn't need that mess today, or any day for that matter. The only alarming thing was, while it wouldn't kill you, it was really hard to breathe here, and it was getting quite uncomfortable. Then, you felt it, a slight moisture starting to seep out and reach your face, Kris was starting to get turned on whether she knew it or not. You silently wished for her to hurry up and get to the school before anything worse happened on the way. Luckily the car ride was only about 5 minutes as you lived about a mile away from the local high school, and when Kris finally exited the car she realized right away that you weren't peeping out from her waistband. You felt a hand gently push on you, unfortunately pushing your face right into the middle of her lips, to confirm exactly where she thought you had fallen and you could feel her pace quicken to enter the building. 

When the darkness was quickly extinguished with light, you realize her pace had quickened in order to get to the girls room so she could safely pull you out from in between her lips without anyone seeing you.

"Ugh, I am so so sorry Chris, I don't know why this keeps happening today. I am so embarrassed!" She said with a beet red face. "You're okay aren't you? " She pulled me a little closer so she could hear if I had a reply.

"I'm fine, lets just agree to put this in the 'never talk about it again' vault and keep going with our day." That pile was quickly growing the longer you seemed to spend around your sister. With that in the past, you both made your way to the first class of the day, homeroom.

They take their seat with Chris being gingerly set on top of the desk where he could see everything as the teacher walked up to the front. Their teachers name was Mrs. Brooks, She has just recently finished up college and student teaching so this was her first job. She was young and attractive at only 26 and most of the guys in class had a crush on her. But, who wouldn't have a crush on her? She was tiny but had an amazing hourglass figure, you'd have thought that she would be on a magazine somewhere instead of teaching but here she was, to taunt the boys in high school with what they couldn't have. or, just to teach I guess. However, she sauntered up to the front to greet the class and give us our morning announcements, of which I was to be the star.

"Good morning class, and welcome back to another fun year of class, the last for all of you. I just have a couple things to go over before you can have some time to talk with each other about your summers. You all know Chris and Kristen of course, and some of you may have heard of a strange affliction falling on Chris, but I just wanted to bring everyone in the clear. At the beginning of the summer, Chris contracted a very rare disease that has caused him to shrink down to only 3 inches and has caused some other changes as well. Due to the illness he is impervious to any physical damage but while it is impossible to harm him physically, we want you to all to be very careful around him so that he, along with all of you, may have an enjoyable and comfortable year. With that out of the way, please keep the noise down, but you may all now talk quietly amongst yourselves."

As she was making her announcements, I saw most of the class at one time or another quickly sneak glances at me with either pity, or worry in their eyes but unfortunately I saw more than a couple evil looks, people that no doubt were hatching some kind of devious plan, I made a mental note to try and stay away from those people. While most people were friends with me, there were still a notable few whom I never managed to befriend and a couple who were just downright bullies for the fun of it. 

The class went by fairly smoothly, with several members of the class coming over to pepper me with questions, or even just to talk about their summer. I could definitely tell they were all curious about the whole invincible thing though, but unfortunately for them I didn't really care to show them how it worked and they all respected my wishes, for now at least. After homeroom we had several classes, all pretty quiet and more than a little boring and before i knew it we were heading to the lunchroom. 

We took our seats in the corner of the room away from most people so we could have some time just to relax and we had just started in on our trays of food (hers a tray, mine very much less so.) When from behind us one of the bullies I had briefly thought of earlier snuck up close. This particular bully, Richard, living up to his name, was a huge dick. He also had harbored a crush on my sister for the past couple years, unfortunately for me, he did not know the proper way of wooing a lady. When he got close enough without us noticing he managed to quickly grab me and hold me above his head before Kris could grab me back.

"Hey! Give him back Richard! You're gonna hurt him!"

"Oh, calm down Krissy, I literally cant hurt your itty bitty little brother, now can i? But, ill make you a deal, I wont shove him down my pants IF you give me a kiss."

"Oh my god, just give him back Richard." she said, shaking her head.

"Fine, you asked for it though, Hope you have fun little guy." He said as he stuffed me down his pants, and disgustingly his briefs as well. That's how I came to find myself with Richards, well, Richard. And as big of a dick that he was, the small bit of humor I found in the situation was that he was the complete opposite where it mattered. He seemed to get some kind of sick satisfaction from tormenting me and my sister but he was still smaller than me. I could still hear them talking as I was roughly being pushed up against his member. Luckily I managed to keep my mouth closed for this encounter, I just wish I could have plugged my nose because it was not at all pleasant down here.

"Stop it Richard! Just let Chris go, ill give you a small kiss alright? Jeez..."

"That's all I wanted Krissy, just a little love." He said with a wink.

I could hear Kris give him a soft kiss and then his waistband opened up enough for his hand to pull me back out and place me on Kris' hand again. "Catch ya later Chris, hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Ugh, that guy is such a creep. He has to coerce woman just to get a kiss. Maybe this will make you feel better Kris, but I found out that hes only about two inches hard."

At that, Kris started giggling uncontrollably and said, "I can not wait to tell everyone about that! Serves him right for being so mean to you. We are going to have to be more careful from now on!" As she said that, the lunch bell rang, sending us to our next class of the day. I was secretly dreading this one, Gym class. While I don't have to participate, I still have to sit on the sidelines until its all done. Kris can't even keep me safe the whole time because while I am incredibly small, I'm still not allowed in the girls locker room (unfortunately for me...). 

Kris set me down on the sidelines while she got ready for gym with a quick warning to stay safe and I just settled in to a seemingly good spot where I could watch the action and stay away from it at the same time. Today was dodgeball day, and while I wasn't dodging any balls, I had a feeling it was going to be plenty action packed for me, but then I noticed her, my personal crush, Maddy. She was long-legged, bronze, brown hair with blue eyes, and just drop dead gorgeous. Every guy wanted to have a chance at that, myself included. She didn't have the largest breasts but my god the legs that went on for miles to finish at that perfectly rounded ass. I could stare for hours, and I was unashamedly doing just that which prevented me from noticing the stray dodge ball landing directly on me, flattening me instantly to the side of the ball. No one noticed as the ball was then picked back up and thrown again and I immediately saw who the intended target was, none other than my crush. I was either in heaven or hell, I couldn't decide which yet as I was quickly impacted upon her right breast and stuck on like a sticker to the outside of her gym shirt facing in. Yep, definitely heaven for sure. 

She noticed me as soon as she rubbed her hand on her boob to soften the sting of  the ball and as she made her way to the sidelines she peeled me off and just held me for a moment.

"Hey there Chris, trying to cop a feel or what?" She said with a hint of amusement at my situation.

"N-no Maddy I swear! It was just a freak accident! But, ill admit, there are worse people to get stuck to." I said with a blush.

"Well, I will just have to make sure you stay safe from anymore 'freak accidents' then, wont I?" She said with a smirk.

She carefully placed me in the pocket of her gym shorts, making me feel safe as I inhaled her sweet aroma. I couldn't help but think to myself, maybe today isnt going to be as bad as I thought.

 

Chapter End Notes:

~I dont get a lot of time to write in normal circumstances and im also working on another project in the transformation category but im going to try and divide my time up equally with them. I read all of the reviews and i try to adjust accordingly, so please, keep leaving criticism, it does help. i had no idea there were spelling errors in chapter 1 so i combed through an extra time to find them in chapter 2. Thanks again!