- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I have been writing on my personal time. This is a game I was working on. So I just really hope you'd like it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter doesn't have giantess sscenes in it. It it just an introduction or like a tease of giantess stuff.

My name is Abbie Middleton. I am 15 years old. I have black skin, brown eyes, and black hair. I am a high school nerd at Seattle Area High School. My mother Danielle is an inventor that creates all sorts of inventions, but enough about me. Let me tell you the story of how I got shrunk the size of an ant with my high school bully. It was Monday the first day of school for the year. I woke up with my hair in a mess and my cellphone started to ring. I picked it up and my best friend Emily was on the other end. "Hey girl," I answered. "Hey Abbie are you ready?" Emily said. "I am first day of school," I answered. "You got that right," Emily said. "Man, it feels like just yesterday we met in the fifth grade," I said flashing back. "Yeah, see you later," Emily said. "Emily wait!" I said. "What is it?" Emily asked. "What would you do if you saw Mark at ant sized?" I asked. "You ask that all the time. I would probably just eat him," Emily said. "Yeah, I would just have him be my slave then eat hin whole," I said in a dream like state. "Well see you at school," Enily said. "Oh y-yeah," I said waking up from my fanasy. I hung up and went to my closet to put on a nice t-shirt and a pair of jean pants. I walked down to the kitchen and looked in the cabinet. "What should I have?" I asked to myself. I grabed a box of cheerios and poured in the milk. I went to the table and started to eat. I started to think of the scene of the movie Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. "I wonder what Mark would feel if he was in my cereal," I thought to myself. I finished my cereal, grabbes my bag, and went downstairs to the basement. I saw my mother standing next to a strange machine. "Hey mom," I said. "Hey sweetie," my mom said. "What are you working on?" I asked. "I call it the Enemy Shrinker 5000. I shrinks any enemy to the size on an ant, but it does have some bugs in it," my mom said. "Cool can I try?" I asked. I reached out and tried to touch the machine. "No whoever the user is thinking of touches the hand scanner. The machine would shrink both enemies," my mom explained. "Okay, well I should get to school. Bye mom," I said. "Bye sweetie," my mom said. I leave the lab and my mom is staring off into space. "My Abbie is growing up," my mom said. My mom leans her hand into the machine causing her hand to be scanned. "Oppsy," my mom said. My mom's phone then rings. "Is this Danielle Middleton?" a mysterious voice said on the phone. My mom walks up the stair to the kitchen. The machine then starts glowing. In the kitchen my mom is still on the phone. "You want to buy the Enemy Shrinker 5000?" my mom said. My mom then looks at her feet and sees an ant. My mom crushes it with her barefoot. "Yes and I won't do anything evil with it," the voice said. "That sounds suspicious, but I'll have it delivered tomarrow morning," my mom said. "Excellent," the voice said. My mom hung up the phone. My mom crushes another ant. "Ew I hate bugs," my mom said as she walks away. At school I'm walking with Emily and I look nervous. "Are you okay?" Emily asked. "Yeah I'm fine," I said. "Your nervous arn't you?" Emily asked. "What no what makes you think... Yes I am totaly freaking out!" I said. "Don't worry Abbs. Theres nothing to worry about and plus I'm always there for you. Don't forget that," Emily said trying to cheer me up. "I won't Emily. Friends forever right?" I asked. I then bump into Mark and he turns around. "Why you little geek," Mark said pulling me up from my shirt. "No one bumps into me. Especially little geeks like you," Mark said angerly. "Mark Brown, you put that girl down," Principal Harris said. Marks puts me down. "If you bump into me again, I swear you'll regret it. "Let's just get to class," Mark's girfriend Kim said. "Yes Kim," Mark said. Mark and Kim then walk to class. Emily and I arrive at our first period in the 29 year old Mrs. Watson's class. "Hello everyone. My name's Mrs. Watson and I'll be your teacher," Mrs. Watson said. I start to masterious noise and about 5 seconds later a laser hits me leaving me ant sized on my chair. "Oh you mother..." I started to say.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed my potentially better story. Sorry if it still seems short. I'm basing it off of an unfinished script.