- Text Size +
Miranda and Nitra in America, part 2


Two gigantic forms towered over the North American continent, their huge feet squashed whatever they trod upon. The world could only look up at the gigantic feet, each one mile long, with toes that could cover large meadows. Both women were eight miles tall.

Nitra's breasts protruded more than a mile from her chest, nipples the size of flats, boobs that weighted more tons than all scales in a metropolis combined could not even remotely weigh. The hills of meat were massive enough to crush an entire village, just by resting upon it. No violent smashing needed.

The blonde owner of the hugest rack ever gazed around in amazement. The view reminded her of those images when they filmed the landscape from a plane! Patches of grey and red that were settlements, green and yellow that were forests and farms. Small ribbons of black and grey cut through it, she realized that had to be streets and railroads. White fluffs of clouds hovering around at chest level.

Miranda had savored the view as well, but only briefly. Then she began crushing. She hadn't been this huge before, but her treacherous lab assistant she had been devoured by had. It was Miranda's fault, though she was the last person to admit it, that Petra, that assistant, got access to the growth agent she had made by studying the ever-growing turtles. And she, Miranda, had also thought stomach acid would dissolve it, nullifying its effect. That was, as her assistant proved by drinking it and then outgrowing her, also wrong. But now, Miranda was eight miles tall, and loved it.

Her gargantuan foot crushed an entire small village at once. She loved the feeling of the tiny houses crushing underneath the skin of her sole. Her foot, thanks to her enormous weight, sank deep in the earth, taking the leftover of the village with it.

A forest tickled her soles, as if she was stepping on a bed of moss. Could she turn the organic material into diamond? No, you needed heat as well, not just pressure. But maybe into fossil fuel, like oil? Miranda hadn't paid much attention while having petrochemistry during her study. Growth, that was what counted.

"Look, its New York City! Hi, hi. How tiny!" Nitra had bent over the city, giving its panicked inhabitants a view of her humongous cleavage, one that could serve as a take-off lane for planes. A lot of men in the city couldn't help but sprouting an erection by looking at it. Maybe it were the pheromones as well, which the giantesses now produced and emitted in equally gigantic amounts. Some men even started jerking themselves off, just to have a last, good orgasm before the unavoidable demise under the two giga-giantesses bodies came.

Miranda turned. She smiled slyly.

"Yeah. And look at the lovely statue in the harbor. That would make a nice necklace, right?" she said, pointing at the Statue of Liberty.

"Oh... ooh, yeah. Lovely!" Nitra said. "Is it for sale?"

"Its for free. Haven't you heard? It is for whomever wants it. Just pick it up," Miranda lied.

"Really? Great! I will take it!" Nitra said, gullable as ever, and circumvented New York City, not realizing her footsteps caused huge tremors that left little windows intact and even made a few buildings collapse, to get the tiny statue. Deftly, she picked it up and admired it. It was smaller than her pinky finger.

"Now where is the chain? I need to tie it around my neck," she wondered aloud.

"Here," Miranda said, approaching her with a large piece of cable she had torn from a railroad track. Contrary to Nitra, Miranda simply walked through New York, crushing buildings, cars and people by the hundreds with each step. Even skyscrapers were simply kicked into oblivion or trod upon.

Nitra took the cable, tied the Statue of Liberty to it, and hung her "necklace" around her neck. The statue dangled between her enormous breasts, dwarfed into a mockery by the gigantic tits of the giantess.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"Let me see," Miranda said and grabbed her tits. On purpose, she squeezed the huge mounds together, thus flattening the copper statue like nothing.

"Oops! Sorry!" Miranda said, feinting guilt.

"Aaaw! Now its flat! Damn!" Nitra exclaimed, sad. She looked at the flat piece, not realizing that Miranda had planned this all along. Her companion grinned. The Statue of Liberty, destroyed by a pair of tits! The idea! The humiliation! That freak of nature, that abomination with her freakishly large breasts and obviously a single brain cell, which had died from loneliness of top of that, had bought every lie and deceit of her. Why couldn't her lab assistant had been that way?

"You can ask for another one," Miranda said. Just ask them."

"Can I have another statue please?" Nitra addressed New York.

"No, lie down, they can't hear you," Miranda corrected. What an idiot! Making her destroy everything was even better than doing it myself, she thought.

Nitra bent down, on all fours and repeated the question. She crawled through New York, crushing countless buildings under her palms.

But the reason Miranda had told her to do so were her ginormous breasts. Without Nitra noticing, they swept entire neighborhood aside like two vast, pink bettering rams. The swinging boobs smashed into hundreds of buildings, while the huge nipples tore even thick trees from the ground. Nitra crawled, asking for another statue, while her boobs bulldozed city block after city block. Miranda laughed. This made her premature demise by Petra more than up.

"No one replies," Nitra said, standing up. Half of New York was turned into a moon landscape.

By a pair of huge tits!


"Are we done now?" Lara asked, not hoping he would continue, or even worse, make another story like this. There were giantesses, like Yasmin, Katja and Linda, that hadn't featured in such a cross-over-like story.

"Why, don't you like it?" Vaalser4 asked innocently.

Lara was shaking her head, Cala laughing, while Bibi lay sleeping against the wall of the house, unaware of her surroundings. The bottle was empty.

"But yeah, the story is finished now... each pair has had its mega and giga performance, and now it's time to finish. I end the story now. Let's see what my readers think of it." Vaalser4 concluded.


THE END