- Text Size +

Another meeting


It was a beautiful sunny day. The guy sitting in the garden of his house was enjoying the warm weather. Yet, he was also awaiting his guests with anticipation. A woman wearing sunglasses sitting next to him was not, however.
"Do we have to do this? Again? You are nuts," she complained.

"Yes, we have to," he replied, unimpressed. "And instead of sitting in the living room, we have to wait outside. One doesn't fit in, so to speak."

The woman sighed. "Well, luckily the weather is cooperating this time," she said wearily, turning her face towards the sun. She felt its warmth, but the sunlight didn't dazzle her eyes. Even without the sunglasses it wouldn't. She was blind.

"Yes, better than the thunderstorm we last time had, Lara." the guy agreed. He looked sideways were another woman was running merrily around in the grass. She was an adult, but her mind seemed like that of a little child. The young woman made somersaults and dancing moves, accompanied by sounds of glee. She acted that way because she had a very low IQ.

"Come here Cala," the man said. "It is time. They will surely arrive by now...". Smiling, the woman hopped towards him and sat down on a pouffe. She bumped against a third woman, who hardly noticed. She was drunk, holding a half-emptied bottle of spirits. The alchohol-loving Bibi from Pittsburgh murmured something, took another swig and that was that.

"Ah, here they come," the man said, grinning broadly as six women entered the garden. He knew them all. And he knew what was going to happen.

It was the strangest sextet one had ever seen. Together, they looked like a circus troupe. The man let his eyes glide along them as they stood next to each other, taking each of them in.

The first was rather slim, stood 5'7 with reddish hair in spikes. She looked intelligent, she actually was, having a PhD in biochemistry, and in her eyes a malignant spark could be seen. A misanthrope she was, eager to live out her hatred of mankind on that very same mankind. Miranda.

Next to her a woman with a face withered by wind and weather stood. She was a mere 5'1, auburn hair and bright blue eyes. Her skinny frame made it all too clear that this person lived a life of poverty. Ela.

The one standing next to her was build like a marble statue. Her large muscles, rippling over her body, seemed unrealistic. Black, loose hair reached her bowlingball-sized shoulders. Her large arms crossed over her bloated chest, she stood proud. Tanya.

Next to her a woman stood that was quite the opposite. Smallish, skinny and sickly looking, this woman had curly, short black hair and a somewhat dark skin complexion. She didn't stand still but swaggered all the time. This one too lived on the streets, like Ela, but she looked even more worn-out. The woman, though she had entered the garden like the other five, seemed oblivious to the world around her. A glassy look in her eyes, this was clearly a drug addict. Melissa.

Next to her a woman stood that also was the sheer opposite of both Ela and Melissa, but not because of muscle. She was the opposite of Tanya too, because this one was fat beyond belief. With her 6'5 height and almost equally girth, especially her ass, this hulking woman would eclipse almost everyone here with her broadness alone. Marcedes.

Almost everyone? Yes, for even Marcedes with all her hugeness had nothing on the last one. That one was truly a gigantic woman. As a matter of fact, she actually was a giant by nature. With her height of 36 feet, give or take a few inches, she could with ease dust the roof of the man's house, even without standing tiptoe. Not that she should, for this giantess possessed a bosom that was so huge and massive, her boobs would cave in the brick wall of the house if she pressed her tits against it. The blonde bore a childish and good-natured expression and seemed eager to hear what was about to happen. Nitra.

The man, having looked at each of the women stood up and smiled.

"Welcome, my friends. It is time for some serious giantess business again...".

Said Vaalser4.