- Text Size +

Marcedes and Ela in Asia, part 2 (scat scene here)


They were beyond huge. Even the skinny woman, her body slim and sickly-looking, was truly immense. The soles of her dirty, ugly feet covered a huge area of land with each step. No wonder, she stood 10 miles tall! Ela towered high above the Chinese city of Qinhuangdao. She stood near a fort named Shanhaiguan, clouds playing around her chest. Her thin legs rose high in the sky, her slim behind was more than half a mile wide. She was so huge! Even the pimples on her feet were bigger than houses, some containing enough puss to fill ten bathtubs.

But her friend, now she showed dimensions! The gargantuan Marcedes was nothing short of a humanoid mountain, a mountain of lard and mass. She too was ten miles tall, but with her girth, she seemed twice the size of Ela. Her behind measured a whopping two miles in girth, its cheeks wobbling with each breath the behemoth took. Her bust could smother a large village or flatten a city within a few minutes. Both women looked down at the tiny ribbon (from their perspective) that ended in the sea with a mocking smile.

"Is that supposed to be the Great Wall?" Ela sarcastically asked. "Doesn't look so great to me."

"And they needed years and years to complete it? What mites! We can do better, right?" Marcedes added.

"Yeah, we can build one twice its size within a day," Ela agreed. "Or destroy this one without much fuss."

She lifted one of her uncared-for feet and was about to step on the wall, but Marcedes made a "one moment" gesture.

"I have a better idea," she grinned. "I will show them what a real giantess can do with her body if she wants a wall that repels invaders," she said with a devilish smile on her fat face. Ela stepped back, crushing a small forest and a suburbs Qinhuangdao doing so without noticing and watched Marcedes stepping over the Great Wall, standing with spread legs over it. Then she bent her knees, letting her sky-eclipsing behind hovering over it.

"Ok, my little Chinese friends," she announced. "Because I like your food so much, I will give you something back for it. Something that will keep unwanted barbarians off your borders. As a matter of fact, some of what I am going to present you with is Chinese food. Only a bit... processed...", she concluded.

Marcedes then squeezed, and from between her gigantic asscheeks the hugest turd mankind had ever seen emerged. It was larger and thicker than the thickest tree log, factory chimney or sewer drainpipe. The huge piece of shit didn't break off and fall down, no, it grew and grew, one mile at first, then two, then three without snapping.

It hit the end of the Great Wall, crushing its masonry before burying it entirely. The turd was so big, its girth was at least six times that of the wall's. Marcedes, still grinning and crouching, began waddling forwards, never stopping to produce one long, long turd. Doing so, she deftly let her ever-growing shit neatly cover the wall.

Ela laughed. The idea! Covering the Great Wall of China with a long turd! Yes, that would certainly keep invaders at bay, even though the turd was softer than the stone. But since it was five times higher and, above all else, stank worse than a thousand pig farms together, no one would ever try to scale it. Or even approach it.

The fat Marcedes didn't stop. As if she had a limitless supply of shit inside her miles-long bowels and gruesomely huge ass, she kept waddling and shitting, her turd never snapping. Mile after mile she covered, neatly replacing the Great Wall with a long, snaking piece of shit, one that destroyed the stonework like nothing under its mass.

She walked and waddled, crushing nearby settlements and trees under her fat feet, while shitting the Great Wall into oblivion. Ela, equally destructive while walking, followed her, gazing on the gargantuan shit-producing mountains of lard that were Marcedes asscheeks with awe. Even she could smell the horrendous stench nearly ten miles up in the air, so what would it be down there? Ela could only imagine.

Marcedes kept shitting. And shitting. Dozens of miles, never stopping once. All the way from Qinhuangdao to the city of Jiayuguan, she covered the Great Wall with one long turd! After a long walk, both women reached Jiayuguan and the fort that marked the other end of the Wall. With a soft "prrt!" Marcedes' turd finally broke and it fell precisely on the last part of the Great Wall.

"Aaaah!" the fat woman said, standing straight. She put her hands on her aching back. "That is a relief! And no, you don't have to thank me, people of China... it was my pleasure," she said, turning around and looking down on her "work".

It was amazing. Where the Great Wall had stood, a large, long turd now lay, its dark brown color contrasting with the sandy brown surroundings. Nothing of the monument, no single stone, was still intact. Marcedes had shitted the Great Wall into oblivion!

"Ha, ha," Ela laughed. "Now China needs to rename the Great Wall into "the Great Turd!" That will attract tourists! The greatest shit on Earth!" she doubled over from laughter.

"Ok. Now it's my turn," Ela said wiping the tears from her eyes, and walked to a nearby patch of grey that was the city of Jiuquan. She spread her legs, and began pissing. A huge jet of acidic pee hit the city, uprooting the earth, creating a hole hundreds of feet deep and washing away countless houses, trees and people. Foaming and stinking, her yellow pee mercilessly tore everything away in the path gravity directed it to. Ela peed and peed, until the entire city was washed away.

"Now this is power too! Removing a city by pissing! I love being so huge!" she sighted blissfully.

"Me too," Marcedes said, and both women gave each other a high five.


"This is just sick!" Lara said. "You really are out of your damn mind!" The idea of a gigantic woman shitting disgusted her. She turned her head away from Vaalser4, while Cala was laughing like mad yet again, like last time he told a story with scat.

"Well, I need to serve the fans who like scat... its a humiliation for the little people when a giantess...".

"I don't want to hear it!" Lara snapped. "Is this crap over yet?"

"Sure, Marcedes did her duty, if you mean that with crap," Vaalser4 joked.

"Bah!" Lara said offended and folded her arms.