- Text Size +

Miranda and Nitra in America, part 1


"Wow! I am so big! Wee!" Nitra looked around her in awe. New York looked like a city made by a child from Lego to her now. The huge-boobed giantess, usually about 36 feet tall, now towered 500 feet in the air. As did her companion.

"Yeah, so big... or should we say, the world is so small now?" Miranda replied, also savoring the view. She was a good deal taller than before. Excellent!

Miranda saw that Nitra was seriously pondering her question. She had also realized that her companion, that giantess from a place she had never heard of, wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Rather the dullest. And gullible. Traits Miranda liked -in people to be teamed up with her.

"Look what we can do," the myogenic doctor in biochemistry offered, took a step and let her huge, naked foot descend upon a group of people fleeing from the two gigantic forms. She caught a dozen of them underneath it, turning their bodies to mush.

"Or this," she continued, stepping on three cars simultaneously. With a sickly shriek, their fragile frames buckled under her gigantic weight before being flattened totally. Miranda lifted her foot, revealing three thin plates embedded in the tarmac.

"Ooooh! How rude!" Nitra exclaimed, disgusted. "Those poor people!" Good-natured as she was, killing and crushing wasn't her thing. Well, mostly.

"You never killed someone?" Miranda asked mockingly.

"Well... I... I sometimes eat humans. Customers who don't pay. Or peeping Toms. Its in my contract," she quickly added. Nitra didn't want Miranda to think bad about her, not knowing she already did.

"Customers?"

"Yes. I work in a brothel. And if men don't pay, then...".

"A WHORE! HA, HA HA!" Miranda laughed out loud. This was great! That dumbass wasn't only stupid, she also was being exploited without her knowing it. Great!

"Yes," Nitra replied, not realizing she was laughed at. Then she asked what Miranda did.

"I am a doctor in biochemistry. Ever heard of it?" she asked, more to mock her stupidity than to make conversation.

"No, what is that?"

"Look, I will show you," Miranda offered. She turned, searched another mob of people and started to trample them. Her large feet crushed the defenseless New Yorkers by the score. Miranda felt bones break and flesh oozing from their now ruptured skins under her feet. She stepped back, shaking her feet to get rid of a few body parts sticking to them. Both giantesses looked at the carnage before them. Bodies lay still, red liquid ran over the streets, a few bikes and trees had been caught in the slaughter too.

"See?" Miranda asked, with an evil smile. " I have terminated their biochemical processes. Bio means life. Now they are dead. No biochemistry anymore. Heh, heh."

"Ooohh..." Nitra said, looked with a sad expression at the pieces of still meat down there.

"Want to show you again?" Miranda turned and was about to kill another mob.

"NO! No, don't... these poor people...". Nitra went towards the mob, probably intending to protect them. But as she passed Miranda, the evil doctor secretly tripped her with her foot.

"Aaaaah!" Nitra fell forward. Her long arms, flaying, hit a nearby skyscraper and tore a large chunk out of it. Then she fell forwards, landing straight on the mob.

With her gargantuan boobs!

Each tit, easily weighing countless tons, squashed a handful of people instantaneously. Their tiny bodies stood no chance under the huge mass of titflesh that protruded in frightening dimensions from Nitra's chest. Bones cracked, meat splattered, people perished in the blink of an eye. Nitra's tits made short work of even the most robust of men.

"Ow...". Nitra got up, crushing a street lantern under her palm as she lifted herself up and rubbed her boobs. Pieces of meat fell off, red smears were all over them.

Miranda grinned. Seeing that bumbling fool so sad was entertaining.

"Oh... no...", Nitra whined, looking at two large holes in the ground filled with dead bodies. Her boobs had left no one alive. Miranda, in the meantime, stepped on a viaduct, crushing it entirely.

"You fell. Be careful where you walk. See? There is a viaduct here, you tripped over it...". Miranda pointed at the broken viaduct, one Nitra had stepped over without realizing it.

"Oh damn," Nitra said, buying her lie.

"You can do funny things when being so huge," Miranda said, grinning. With her arms crossed, she made a backwards kick, sending her foot into a twenty-story building, with immediately collapsed.

"Or this," she continued, rose her other leg and slowly placed it on a single house. As if squashing a large bug, she caved its roof in, crumbled the walls by twisting her huge foot, and grinding the remains of the broken masonry into the ground.

"There could have been people in there," Nitra said, taken aghast.

"That is part of the plan," Miranda grinned.

"But... but they will arrest you, charge you for murder. You go to jail!" Nitra whined.

"Sure, they have handcuffs and holding cells big enough," Miranda said. What a dumbass! Almost as stupid as that other one, what was her name again? Carla or something? The one that hadn't come along.

"I think they already come. Look behind you, it's the military!" Miranda suddenly shouted, pointing behind her.

"What? Where?" Nitra said, startled and turned quickly around.

Doing so, her gigantic tits swung like two enormous, pink battering rams along her twisting torso.

Right into the Empire State Building!

The huge skyscraper broke like made of thin plaster. The top half was sliced off, and fell down, rumbling, while breaking into countless pieces. The part her gigantic breasts had struck was smashed into bits of debris that rained all over the neighborhood with a speed as if it was grapeshot. Only part of the ESB below tit-level still stood, like a broken, rotten tooth.

Miranda laughed. She had seen that Nitra had been standing with her back almost against it, and her trick had worked. Nitra had rammed her unrealistically huge tits into the monument.

"Ow! Oh, damn...", Nitra said, rubbing her boobs. "Oh, I am sorry, I..."

"Hah! Wait until we are giga-sized," Miranda said, already looking forward to it.


"And that will happen soon," Vaaler4 said, closing this chapter too.

"Big asses, big muscles, big breasts, big woman. Do you have a fetish for big things?" Lara asked, disgusted.

"A fetish for big things? What gives you that idea?" Vaalser4 asked, mockingly.

"Well, you... oh, damn it!" Lara said, offended when she realized she had been made fun of.

"I will give you all something big. Really, really big. For now comes the first giga part," Vaalser4 grinned.