- Text Size +

The mission to collect the pennies went okay, aside from Peter obnoxiously stopping a few times to snag more valuables off corpses. Thanks to Chief Richard, they easily navigated the bank security and gathered pennies rather quickly. In the process, only one of the doctors was captured and eaten and they had reached a total of 25,000 dollars’ worth of pennies thrown down the well. However, they were all exhausted and reasoned that they needed a safe spot to rest for a few hours. They huddled up in the basement of a random house where the girls were unlikely to look and laid down for some much-needed rest.

Tony closed his eyes to get some rest, but just before he fell asleep, he was interrupted by jumpy music. He looked up to see Peter playing his Gameboy.

“PETER, WHAT THE HELL?! YOU’RE GOING TO GET US CAUGHT!” Tony shouted in anger.

“Sorry, but my earbuds broke, and this game has sweet music.” Peter replied with a smile as he turned it up even louder.

Tony then under-swatted the Gameboy out of Peter’s hands, knocking it against the ceiling and knocking out the game cartridge. Then, the Gameboy started making even louder glitchy noises.

“See, look what you did.” Peter laughed as Tony ran over and took the batteries out of the Gameboy.

Tony then slammed Peter against the wall and slapped him violently across the face.

“WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, HUH, PETER?!” Tony screamed at the top of his lungs as he shook Peter.

“STOP IT!” Chief Richard shouted as he broke up the fight.

Tony was still seething.

“Here, these were lying on the table over there.” Chief Richard said as he handed Peter a pair of headphones.

“YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS, RICHARD! HE NEARLY GETS US KILLED OVER A VIDEO GAME AND YOU GIVE HIM A HAND WITH SAID GAME?!” Tony screamed as he grabbed Chief Richard by his uniform.

Chief Richard then slapped Tony and pushed him off.

“THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE STICK TOGETHER AND DON’T FIGHT! THE FATE OF THE ISLAND DEPENDS ON IT, AND LIKE IT OR NOT, PETER IS PART OF OUR TEAM AND YOU NEED TO GET ALONG WITH HIM NO MATTER HOW STUPID HE CAN BE SOMETIMES!” Chief Richard screamed in Tony’s face drill sergeant style.

Tony then looked over to see Peter playing his Gameboy like that fight never happened.

“No hard feelings, right, bro?” Peter asked with a smile as he lowered the headphones.

Tony flashed his teeth at Peter but resigned himself and went to bed.

Meanwhile, Olivia had liked her ass-wiping from Tommy so much that she promised him that she would let him have an acid-free trip through her for sure if he wiped it after three more dumps before proceeding to take the first one of said dumps right then.

The next morning, it was time to get the second half of the pennies. Peter seemed the most energetic of the bunch even though he spent half the night playing his Gameboy. Most of the day went by like the previous one, with only another one of the doctors getting eaten, but everyone else managing to toss in 17,000 dollars’ worth of pennies, making their total 42,000 dollars’ worth before…the “incident” happened.

Out of the corner of their eyes, they saw Jane hovering over a school building. Jane broke the ceiling off to reveal many dozens of children huddled inside.

“Oh, goody! Kiddies always taste the best! I think I’ll keep this find to myself!” Jane shouted as she jumped for joy.

“No…NO! THAT’S THE LAST STRAW!” Chief Richard screamed before darting in Jane’s direction, finally too appalled to ignore her cruelty any longer.

“RICHARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO JAMES?!” Tony pleaded, but it was no use. The only one who might be fast enough to catch Chief Richard was Peter and that was out of the question.

“And then, the food travels down the esophagus…down into the stomach…and then through the small intestine, then the large intestine…before finally getting sh…I mean, POOPED out.” Jane giggled as she almost caught herself cursing in front of children.

Jane continued giving each handful of children a lesson on the digestive track by hovering them over her body as she drew their future route out from the outside with her finger. But just before Jane could pop the next handful in her mouth in give them the same lesson from the inside, she heard gunshots from her side. Chief Richard had fired his five remaining bullets at Jane, but she didn’t even feel them. Jane popped the kids in her mouth and swallowed before bending down to the rest huddled up in the classroom.

“Sorry, but we’re going to have to pause class for a second.” Jane said before walking over and picking up the sobbing Chief Richard.

“You don’t like me eating kiddies? Well, in that case, you get a front-row seat.” Jane said with a sadistic giggle she placed Chief Richard up under her shirt and tucked it in tight to prevent him from moving. Jane then continued lecturing the rest of the kids all while Chief Richard was forced to listen to the blood-curdling screams of the children who were getting the inside version of the “lecture.”

“I’m sorry, I’ve failed you.” Chief Richard said softly, wishing he still had a bullet left to take his own life.

After Jane was finished with her young snacks, she held Chief Richard up to her face.

“BURP! Alright, now it’s the grownup’s turn.” Jane giggled as she dropped Chief Richard in and sent him down to join the kids.

Afterwards, Jane untucked her shirt and gave her belly satisfied pats and rubs.

“BURP! Remember, this will be on your exam tomorrow! BURP! Man, I love snacking on kiddies.” Jane giggled as she walked off to find more victims.

“No, not Chief Richard too…” Tony mumbled to himself.

“He would want us to go get the pennies before the girls get anyone else.” The last remaining doctor assured Tony as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Tony, Peter, the doctor, and the nurse then made their way to the last bank, praying to God it had enough because even though it was a large bank, they still needed 800,000 more pennies! It was a bit harder to get the pennies without Chief Richard, but they had all watched him do it so many times, they eventually figured it out on their own. They filled the sacks with pennies, not even bothering to count how many they had, and made their way to the well.

“46,000…47,000…48,000…49,000…Just 1,000 more! Come on, more sacks!” Tony shouted excitedly.

However, they were all out of pennies; there were not enough pennies on the island to fill the well after all. The last surviving doctor then resigned himself to suicide and jumped down the well. The nurse went into a fit of tears, and Peter pulled out his Gameboy like nothing was wrong. To Tony, it seemed hopeless. The only people left aside from him were a helpless nurse and Peter, and he was out of ideas. It seemed the giantesses had won. However, after several minutes of weeping, Peter turned off his Gameboy and started walking off.

“Where are you going?” Tony asked suspiciously.

“To my boat, duh. If there’s no stopping those women, I’d best blow this dump.” Peter replied.

“The giantesses destroyed all the boats.” Tony responded.

“Well, I doubt they destroyed mine. I hid it away on the other side of the island in a cave because vengeance-seekers who were too salty over my pranks kept throwing mud on it.” Peter explained before continuing to walk off.

But before Peter could get far, Tony tackled him to the ground.

“YOU MEAN YOU HAD A BOAT THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING?!” Tony screamed as he shook Peter.

“Well, it wasn’t in your plan, was it?” Peter responded with a smile.

“MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF I KNEW WE HAD A FUCKING BOAT!” Tony screamed again as he released Peter.

“Hey, chill, bro. I’ll take you to my boat, okay?” Peter promised with his iconic obnoxious grin before he started walking yet again.

“Come on.” Tony said to the weeping nurse as he helped her up and followed Peter.

On the way there, Tony and Peter had an argument.

“As I said, once we get to the mainland, I’m withdrawing another 1,000 dollars’ worth of pennies and we’re coming straight back here to throw them in! If we told the military, they would nuke the entire island and every survivor will die!” Tony yelled.

“No way, man. I ain’t coming back to this deathtrap.” Peter responded with a chuckle.

“Fine, you stay on the mainland and I’ll go back alone with your boat!” Tony continued.

“You can’t have my boat. What are you, crazy? That thing was expensive as shit.” Peter responded again.

“I hate to do this, but when Peter leads me to his boat, I’ll have to knock him out and steal it.” Tony thought to himself.

Also, the nurse was running out of energy and kept collapsing in need of a rest.

“Come on, leave her. She’s useless anyway.” Peter suggested with a smile.

“NEVER, YOU SOCIOPATH!” Tony screamed in response.

“Sociopath? I’m so kind as to offer you a ride to safety in my private boat and I get called a sociopath? You’re a big meanie, Tony.” Peter said with a fake frown.

Then, Tony saw the giantesses in the distance eating more innocent people.

“If we let her slow us down, even more people will die.” Tony reasoned inside his head, hating to admit Peter was right.

“Okay, hide somewhere and I swear we’ll come back for you.” Tony assured the nurse.

The nurse nodded softly and wandered off to hide.

“You did the right thing.” Peter’s annoying voice screeched Tony’s ears and he rubbed the top of Tony’s head and messed up his hair with a smile.

“I hate Peter…I fucking hate Peter…” Tony whispered under his breath as they continued towards the cave.

When they arrived, sure enough, there was Peter’s boat. But when Peter went to start it, it wouldn’t start.

“SHIT!” Tony screamed as he violently kicked a rock against the cave wall in frustration.

“Chill out, bro. Sometimes, it just takes a while to get started.” Peter assured as he kept messing with it.

But then, to their horror, they heard giant footsteps coming their way.

“OH NO, THEY MUST HAVE HEARD ME!” Tony shouted in a panic.

“Yeah, way to go, jackass.” Peter chuckled.

“Uhh…think, Tony! Think!” Tony shouted as he hit his head in frustration.

“Okay, I know! I’ll go out and distract her while you get the boat started. I know you aren’t willing to bring 1,000 dollars’ worth of pennies back, but when you tell the military, PLEASE tell them about the well so that they at least consider not nuking the place!” Tony pleaded.

Peter gave a smile and a salute, but a promise from Peter is shaky at best. But it was now Tony’s only hope.

Tony then ran out to find Olivia.

“Wow, I didn’t expect to find a snack way out here.” Olivia stated as she picked Tony up. “However, I’m pretty full already, so we can chat for a bit before I eat you.”

Tony couldn’t believe his luck, now he might have a chance at buying Peter enough time.

“So, what were you doing in that cave?” Olivia asked with a curious smile.

“I was hiding, but I stubbed my toe.” Tony lied.

Olivia giggled.

“You’re a bad liar. I’ll give you one more chance to give me the real reason or I’ll just have to look in myself.” Olivia threatened with a warm smile.

Tony just got silent. Then, Jane arrived.

“Good, you found a snack. I’ve had bad luck all day and I’m starving. Maybe it’s about time we moved to a new location.” Jane remarked as she went to grab Tony.

“Hey, he’s mine!” Olivia responded as she covered Tony with her other hand to protect him from Jane.

Jane then gave Olivia a frustrated look.

“You made friends with another tiny, didn’t you? And here I thought you were over that. Now are you going to hand him over or do I have to take him from you? I’m fucking starving!” Jane yelled as she lifted her shirt and pointed to her naked tummy as it rumbled.

Olivia cowered in fear and shook her head. Jane then got close to Olivia and grabbed Olivia’s ass.

“Okay, but if I let you keep your “friend” for a little longer, you have to give me some giantess-on-giantess sexy time like I’ve been wanting. Deal?” Jane asked as she advanced on Olivia and eventually managed to snatch Tony from her.

Jane then put Tony in her bra.

“I’ll let you keep him for one more hour for each orgasm you give me.” Jane promised before aggressively initiating an open-mouth kiss on Olivia and pulling down Olivia’s pants.

As the sex unfolded, only half consensual, Tony peeked out from Jane’s bra to see Peter filming the sex between Olivia and Jane with his phone. Peter then noticed Tony and smiled and waved to him.

“PETER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” Tony thought, but couldn’t say because it would give his last hope away to the giantesses.

After the sex was over, Peter bowed with a smile and went back inside to work on the boat.

“Mmm, not bad for your first time with a girl.” Jane remarked as her tummy rumbled, extra hungry after all the sex.

Jane then took Tony out and handed him back to Olivia.

“Alright, I’m going to go find some tinies to eat, I’m sure there’ll still many more somewhere. I’ll be back when your time is up for him, so make your time playing with your food worth it. Also, this is the only time I will tolerate this crap, but only because of all those wonderful orgasms.” Jane said as she skipped off to go hunt.

But before Jane could leave, the sudden sound of a motor filled the air and Peter came racing out of the cave in his boat.

“NO, HE’LL TELL ON US!” Olivia cried out as she started to tear up a little.

“Wait, that’s Peter. Okay, never mind. HUGE relief.” Jane stated as she brought her hands up to her face to amplify her voice to be heard by Peter. “HEY, PETER!”

Peter then cut the engine and looked back.

“Peter, honey. We’ve been looking all over for you. We’re huge fans of you and your pranks, so we want to help your prankster ways. Imagine having two giantesses at your command to conduct any prank you want.” Jane pleaded shyly.

Peter looked at them lustfully after this offer was made.

“Peter, you idiot. You’d better not.” Tony thought as his blood began boiling.

Peter then fired the engine back up and turned around.

“YOU IDIOT! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” Tony screamed as he burst into a fit of tears, finally feeling completely defeated.

Then, in the distance, Tony noticed another boat. His father was on it!

“Dad, you’re alive?!” Tony shouted in surprise and delight.

However, his father hadn’t brought help, instead, two redneck fishermen had found him half-dead in the middle on the ocean and brought him back to the island to tease him about what he claimed he saw.

“And this here be the Isle O’ Giant Women!” One shouted as he smacked Tony’s now half-dead father on the back with an oar.

“Ha, what an idiot! There ain’t no such thing as giant women! If ya ask me, the only thing a woman has business being is being in the kitchen.” The other one remarked through gulping of beer.

The rednecks then noticed Jane and Olivia. They froze for a second.

“STEP ON IT!” One shouted as the other one struggled to get the engine going.

“Oh, of all times, Ol’ Bessy has to blow out!” The other one shouted in frustration.

Jane rolled her eyes.

“Lunch.” Jane then said before she began wading out in the ocean towards the boat.

“NO! NO! I’m sorry I said yer only business is in the kitchen, eat him instead!” One redneck shouted.

“No, eat him!” The other one shouted.

Jane didn’t take a side, however. She simply ate both and Tony’s father.

“BURP! Well, that was lucky.” Jane remarked as she patted her tummy.

Jane then crushed the boat and made her way back to Olivia. Then, Olivia’s tummy rumbled.

“Wow, I’m hungry again now.” Olivia thought as he looked down at Tony.

On her way back, Jane also grabbed Peter and crushed his boat.

“HEY, THAT WAS EXPENSIVE!” Peter shouted angrily.

“Wow, that’s the first time I’ve seen you angry, Peter. But don’t worry, you’ve got a much better place to ride in now. Just try not to mind the acid.” Jane responded as she held Peter up to her hungry mouth.

“HEY, YOU PROMISED TO HELP ME PULL PRANKS!” Peter pleaded, almost more upset he was going to miss out on the pranks than at the fact he was on a giantess’s menu.

“No, stupid. You got pranked.” Jane finished before popping Peter in her mouth and swallowing.

Now, for any other tiny, sliding down a giantess’s throat while her acid is on is basically certain death. However, using his superhuman ability to remain calm in any situation, Peter stretched out his body just right to stop his fall down Jane’s throat. He was alive, for now.

Meanwhile, Olivia was tempted to eat Tony, but eating a tiny she chatted with was still difficult, so she decided to ask for some help.

“Hey, Jane? Can you eat this tiny for me? I feel too bad about doing it myself.” Olivia asked.

Jane then walked up and kissed Olivia.

“I’m very proud of you, Olivia. This shows you’re still making progress.” Jane responded as she easily popped Tony in her mouth.

“This is it…” Tony muttered as Jane gulped him down.

As Tony fell, he eventually crashed into Peter, who was playing his Gameboy while braced in Jane’s throat. Peter probably being the only tiny in the world to have the nerve to play video games inside an evil giantess. When they fell into Jane’s tummy, Peter was furious.

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I ALMOST BEAT DETHL!” Peter shouted as Tony got up.

“OH, I’LL TEACH YOU TO BEAT THINGS, FUCKWIT!” Tony screamed at the top of his lungs as he finally let out all his pent-up anger out of Peter. The two fought and fought and fought until their bodies were too dissolved to fight anymore. A few minutes later, they both died. However, Peter’s Gameboy continued running until the battery died, gameover music adding insult to injury as Jane’s future snacks suffered and died within her. You know, because Gameboys are damn invincible…

Meanwhile, Olivia and Jane finally felt it was time to move on to a new island after eating several more people to fill their tummies up for the swim. Including the nurse, meaning no one from the penny-gathering team survived.

“BURP! Welp, I’ve got a full tank, how about you?” Jane asked.

“Yeah! BURP! However, I feel it’s time I told you a dirty secret…” Olivia replied softly.

“Hmm, what?” Jane asked, concerned.

Olivia then fished Tommy out of her butt cheeks.

“I sorta uhh…promised to let him pass through my digestive tract unharmed if he wiped my ass for me a few times.” Olivia continued shyly.

“And, are you going to do it?” Jane asked.

Olivia paused before smiling.

“Nope!” Olivia then shouted before popping Tommy in her mouth and swallowing.

Jane then threw her arms passionately around Olivia and teared up.

“I’m very proud of you, Olivia.” Jane said sweetly.

Olivia returned the affection.


As so, the girls continued to swim from island to island and pretty much do the same thing. Except, without Tony and his gang trying to thwart them. Before they started their rampage on an island, they would first take out the lone cell towers that rest on top and smash all the boats at the docks to prevent any information leaking out about their ways of life. Tommy’s wish was granted, and so were Olivia’s and Jane’s, and they didn’t even have to spend 50 grand.


The End.