- Text Size +

“Aha, I knew I’d find you here!” Tony shouted as he marched over angrily towards his little brother Tommy.

“Tony, come on! I only have to throw in 1,000 more bucks and I’ll finally reach 50,000 dollars!” Tommy pleaded.

“No, you are not wasting any more of our money!” Tony yelled as he snatched the last money bag out of Tommy’s hands.

“I’m not wasting it! I swear, if I throw 50,000 dollars’ worth of pennies down this well, I’ll have my wish granted!” Tommy argued.

“No, you won’t! You’re an adult now and it’s time to let go of childish fantasies!” Tony responded as he started dragging Tommy back to his parents’ house by his ear.

Meet Tommy, a man with remarkably low maturity and high impulsiveness for his age. If that wasn’t bad enough, he also had a raging giantess fetish that drove everyone insane. During the day, he would walk up to young, beautiful women and ask them what they’d do with him if they found him small on an empty stomach. During the night, he would sneak out and paste giantess fetish pictures he printed on poster paper around town. Hell, one time he even managed to sneak into the island announcement system’s main building and read an entire giantess fetish story for the entire island to hear. However, due to the libertarian nature of the island, he was never jailed or fined since he never really hurt anything, he merely made everyone uncomfortable.

Eventually, things got even worse. Apparently, Tommy recalled a memory from his childhood where a spoiled rich kid took him and a few other kids up to that old well, tossed 50,000 dollars’ worth of pennies in, and made a wish. He wished that something would happen to utterly humiliate their teacher, and the next day, she shat herself with explosive diarrhea in front of the entire class. Now, Tommy believed he could use this same well to wish Jane and Olivia into man-eating giantesses. (Jane and Olivia were two local women who also had the giantess fetish. However, they didn’t shove it in everyone’s faces like Tommy.) Once he had the idea, he liquidated his entire college funds into pennies had began throwing sack after sack down the well. He ended up having to move back in with his parents, and since he was too immature to hold down a job, he just started begging everyone for more and more money, promising each time he had changed and needed a second chance, only to go throw it down the well. Recently, he had talked his parents into giving him nearly the last bit of money he needed to reach 50,000, but Tony had stopped him at the last second.

“I swear, he made the wish and then “BAM!”, she shat herself in front of everyone the next day!” Tommy argued.

“That was a coincidence, Tommy! There’s no such thing as magic! Maybe if you had a working brain, you’d realize that!” Tony shouted back in anger, fed up with Tommy.

After a lot of obnoxious dragging, Tony finally managed to bring Tommy home.

“Tommy, where were you?! We were so worried!” Their mother shouted.

“He was at that stupid well again.” Tony replied.

“Hey, Tony! You work in the local mining team, right? Can’t you and the rest of the guys just throw a rope down there and get all our wasted money back?” Their father asked suddenly.

“I told you already, dad. We tried that and not even our longest rope could reach the bottom. Make a rope any longer than that and it wouldn’t be safe.” Tony replied in frustration.

“Then throw a robot down there or something!” Their father continued.

“Ugh, I told you, we tried that too, but we lost the signal before it could reach the bottom. That damn thing goes down for miles!” Tony replied again with even more frustration.

“Well, it can’t be bottomless!” Their father continued again.

“I know that, dad, but it’s beyond what our equipment can handle.” Tony replied yet again as he dragged Tommy up to his room.

Yeah, their father’s memory wasn’t what it used to be, but they still loved him dearly.

“Come on, I’ve come so far already! Just let me throw 1,000 more! Even if it doesn’t work, at least it’ll be the end of it!” Tommy pleaded up the stairs.

“No, just because you throw some money down a money pit doesn’t mean you keep throwing…literally!” Tony replied, stumbling upon the irritating fact that his little brother was literally throwing money down a hole.

With that, Tony shoved Tommy in his room and closed the door. He then returned the sack of pennies to his parents and went back to his own house to get some sleep. But for some reason, Tony could just not sleep. His eyes wandered out the window to see the broken cell tower which had been knocked over by a meteor a few days ago.

“Man, aren’t they ever going to fix that thing? I’m sick of having no internet or cell service. Not to mention, since that’s our only route of communication with the mainland, if something bad happened to us, we’d have no way to ask for help.” Tony remarked in frustration at the workers slowly piecing the tower back together.

Eventually, after repeating Tommy’s words repeatedly in his head throughout the night, Tony finally caved, got up, and did something he prayed he wouldn’t regret.

“Tommy. Hey, tommy.” Tony whispered as he shook his brother softly in his bed.

“Hmm, what?” Tommy asked as he woke up, still half asleep.

Tony then dropped several large money sacks on the ground in front of Tommy’s bed.

“There, I liquidated 1,000 dollars of my own into pennies. Check them if you need to make sure they’re really filled with pennies. We are going to go back to that stupid well, toss these in, and let you make your wish. Then, this nonsense will finally stop once and for all.” Tony explained.

Tommy’s eyes widened and he threw his arms around Tony.

“Thank you, you have no idea how excited I am!” Tommy shouted in reply.

“Shh! Quiet, mom and dad are asleep. Now get dressed and let’s go.” Tony ordered.

After Tommy got dressed, him and Tony made their way back to the well. Tony handed Tommy the sacks and he tossed them in. Tommy then kneeled before the well and made his wish.

“I wish Jane and Olivia were hungry, man-eating giantesses.” Tommy said as Tony rolled his eyes.

“Okay, come on. Back to bed with you and tomorrow you’ll see that nothing happened.” Tony ordered as he grabbed Tommy by the arm and began dragging him back.

After Tony put Tommy back to bed and went back to his own house, he found it easy to sleep. Not just because the long walk had tired him out, but also because he knew this would finally shut Tommy up about that well. Tony expected to wake up to peace, but it was anything but.

“TONY! TONY, WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!” Tony heard his mother shout from outside his window.

Tony then looked out the window to see his mother, father, and brother standing there. His brother looked like he was so happy that he was only half in-touch with reality, but his mother and father looked afraid for their lives.

“Why?! What’s going on?!” Tony shouted as he opened the window.

“I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY, BUT TWO GIANT WOMEN APPEARED ON THIS ISLAND OUT OF NOWHERE AND THEY’RE EATING EVERYONE IN SIGHT!” Tony’s father yelled.

Then, Tony covered his mouth in instinctual fear and shock, but his sense of reality soon took control again.

“You do know that Tommy is crazy right? Yeah, that’s right, I said it. Just because he said he saw giant women doesn’t mean he saw giant women!” Tony responded, starting to get angry.

“WE DON’T HAVE TIME! PLEASE! COME WITH US OR YOU’LL BE EATEN!” Tony’s mother then screamed as her face began tearing up.

Just then, Tony heard a loud crash from his left side. He slowly turned his head to see a giant Jane and Olivia who had just smashed the roof off an indoor basketball stadium.

“Oh, look. They’ve all huddled up together in fear. How cute.” Jane remarked as she looked down at the cowering crowd in the middle of the stadium.

Jane then picked up a handful of people, laid on the ground, and lifted her shirt to reveal her naked tummy before placing the people on top of it. A faint, but violent roar of dozens of blood-curdling screams could be heard from underneath the wall of soft, sexy flesh as the people started to panic. But before they could run, the tummy rumbled hungrily and knocked everyone face-first down.

“Hear that? I’m still hungry. So, you’d better not hide from us. You wouldn’t let a couple sexy girls go hungry, would you?” Jane asked as she picked the crowd up and dangled them over her hungry mouth.

With on gulp, Jane then sent the people down to become part of the blood-curdling screams in the morbid acid pool that lay just beneath where they once stood.

“BURP! Mmm, I don’t think I could ever get tired of these little guys. They’re just as tasty as those videos we cum to make them seem, huh, Olivia?” Jane asked as she looked up to see Olivia licking her fingers as she had finished eating the remaining people inside.

But as Jane looked closer, she saw Olivia stuff something in her bra. Jane then put a suspicious look on her face and jumped up to pull back Olivia’s bra to find several people inside. “You were hiding snacks from me, huh?”

Jane then began fishing the people out and popping them in her mouth.

“NO, PLEASE! THOSE PEOPLE ARE MY FRIENDS!” Olivia pleaded.

“Friends?” Jane asked through a full mouth before gulping down to make speaking easier.

“Olivia, come on, we’re giantesses now, and they’re tinies. How are we supposed to have fun if you keep sympathizing with them?” Jane continued as she kept eating from Olivia’s bra.

“I enjoy torturing and eating tinies just as much as you, Jane, trust me! It’s just, I thought maybe we could spare some people we like! There’s plenty of other tinies out there!” Olivia continued as fast as she could as she cowered helplessly as Jane ate all her friends in front of her.

“BURP! Silly Olivia. Oh, silly Olivia. You don’t see me acting like this do you? The very first person I ate was my own boyfriend whom I previously loved dearly. But, I’m a giantess now. I’m sure you’ll come to your senses too, it’s just some are faster than others, I suppose.” Jane burped in Olivia’s face.

Jane then turned her attention to the other half of Olivia’s bra.

“Those weren’t bad, let’s see if you’ve got anything in here. Oh, jackpot!” Jane shouted as she searched Olivia’s other boob and found more people to eat.

Olivia’s mind was currently in conflict between her urges as a giantess and her love for her friends.

“Come on, I could use a hand with this boob.” Jane offered as she plunged her face into Olivia’s chest and began licking up the tightly packed tinies.

Olivia then reluctantly joined Jane and fished out any tinies that managed to get overlooked by Jane’s hungry tongue.

“I’m sorry, but I’m a giantess.” Olivia apologized to her food as she enjoyed their taste.

The girls were so huge that even from this distance, Tony saw and heard everything.

“No way, that stupid well really is magic.” Tony muttered to himself in disbelief.

“COME ON, PLEASE! THEY’RE GOING TO SEE US!” Tony’s father yelled, snapping Tony back to his current situation.

“Okay, let’s go!” Tony shouted as he threw on his dirty clothes from yesterday in a few seconds and ran out the door.

To make themselves less visible, the family didn’t drive a car, but instead ran towards the docks.

“I hope all the boats aren’t gone by now!” Tony hoped out loud.