- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The setup, the shrinking, the falling into place of our main character.

As a proud father and stepfather of 2 high school seniors, along with a toddler, my life was chaotic. Something new every day. The fact that I was surrounded by young women and my youngest daughter was an overwhelming amount of estrogen and daily rivalry fights. Don't get me wrong, the two oldest are great stepsisters. One in cheer, one in swim, and with both having great grades made them every parents dream children. But the bickering and pranks they'd pull on each other were something else. 

Completely irrelevant right now. I'm tiny. I'm tiny in fucking garbage. Just over 18 hours ago I was simply working from home on a Friday. It dawned on me that tomorrow I'd have to do my daily chores, one which included emptying the upstair trash bins. Needing to get up and stretch, I grabbed a trash bag from under the kitchen sink. And headed upstairs to crank out this chore early. I took a left at the top of the stairs and opened my daughter's bedroom door which was littered with "Do not enter" signs and motivational quotes.


Something caught my eye as I passed her partially open dresser, which was atypical of my daughter. I placed the trash bag on the floor next to her trash, wandering back to her dresser drawer. I noticed items pushed aside and a bottle of bottle of lube in sight. Next to it laid a rather real looking suction cup dildo cock. I knew she was already satisfying herself, but this was new. I mean we hadn't talked about sex, but she did have a prescription for birth control. I try to give my daughter the benefit of the doubt, and she said it was to treat her abnormal cycles but now I really wanted to know. I realized I was snooping in my daughter's room. I respected her privacy as long as she respected mine and her stepsister's. 


But as a now intrigued father I wandered around more, looking for wherever a teen girl may hide her secrets. I opened her closet and pushed around a number of items, but found nothing odd or unusual. Checking the floor behind her pile of shoes I found nothing as well. I went over to her bedside table, opening it yielding the same results. Heading over to the bedside table, I found a bullet vibrator buried within. This I had known about for awhile. But maybe, just maybe I should read her journal... which I had found on previous excursions long ago. I slid my hand between the mattress and boxspring to get it but instead pulled out with a handful of my toddler's diapers. Why were these here? I'd have to question her later.


I completely forgot about the trash and I left her room, careful to close the door. Well now that I was snooping, time to see what my stepdaughter was up to. I headed across the hall, past the bathroom and stairs, ending up in her nicely kept room. My stepdaughter was the cheerleader and very OCD about where things were. I opened her top dresser drawer to reveal a lot of panties. I gently pried them back around the edges to see what lay underneath. I found a package of condoms, one clearly ripped with the rubbery ring poking out. I grabbed it to discard it, she must be dumber than she looked if she was going to fuck with a dry rubber. 


I continued to poke around her room, eventually making it to her bedside table which inside had multiple small perfume bottle, condom, and tiny bottle of lube. I picked up one tiny bottle and uncapped it to smell it. Just trying to spritz myself with it I accidentally caught a full dose on my wrist! I lifted it to smell, dreading the most likely terrible perfume smell, but did not smell a thing. My wrist just tingled. Putting it back, I closed the drawer. I wandered over to the dresser drawer that I had left open and began pushing it closed. Suddenly my wrist hurt and everything tingled, radiating out from there. My vision flashed for a few seconds as I felt like I fell hundreds of feet. Bouncing and sliding down into a gelatinous mass, seeing a long sliver of light narrow off and suddenly it disappeared with my entire world as my world thudded to black.
Trying to take in my situation, the floor felt of rubber, slimy. No, not rubber, more like latex and I was stuck to something. It was like wax, but not as stiff, rather more like... petroleum jelly. My whole backside was stuck to it, my lower legs and hands able to touch the bouncy floor. I tried to free myself, but noticed I kind of felt like jelly, a lot of me was numb. Unable to free myself I tried to take in my surroundings. In the pitch black, I had no idea what had happened or where I was. Somehow hoping I'd be found or my situation changed, I waited, still trying to get free as my strength allowed.

Exhausted, physically numb, and in the dark, I lost track of time. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of what I though was the front door and my daughter calling out my name. With silence, I heard it again as the door shut and within moments a flurry of steps up the stairs. Another door was opened, what sounded like a backpack hitting the floor, and then a number of steps falling closer and closer becoming what I'd consider normally too loud. There was a pause as they fell silent extremely close. The world suddenly jostled, sliding and revealing a blinding growing crevice of light. I could see a smooth wall of hazy rubber before me which gently sloped upwards to a rim above. In shock I continued to lookup to see my daughter's enormous face appear far above in the growing skyline. Her beautiful blue eyes widened as they looked down on me. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a ponytail. I screamed for help as her mouth widened into a devious smile, impossibly big hand descending down from the sky to envelop me and my entrapment. She had not heard my screams, she had simply seen what she wanted, an open, unused condom sitting on top of her sister's panties. I lay trapped within the tip, to some sort of ... numbing agent. I had landed in the very open condom I had sought to dispose of, in her stepsister's assisted-closing dresser drawer which I had been closing, in a Durex Performax Intense.