- Text Size +
Sydney widened her toes, letting the small lint of a person that I was drop between them. Still dazed by the unexpected compression my body had just experienced, I desperately looked towards the mountain-sized girl, wondering how long this could go on. Judging by her amused face, she didn’t seem keen on stopping teasing me yet. “That wasn’t much of a massage, but man, wasn’t it fun to feel you climb my sole! Your struggles at that size are pathetic, but cute at the same time! I’ll never get tired of that sensation on my foot. Now be a good boy, stay there and do not bother me for a while, ok? I’m trying to watch how the movie ends” she said, satisfied. Then, Sydney grabbed the remote, turned up the volume, and began watching TV again, ignoring me completely. She had put me through an ordeal that could potentially be deadly to me, and then she just left me there – tired and alone. “So, what now?” I asked myself. Then, I realised that from my elevated position, I could look around better: I spent some time trying to see where it was, when I finally spotted it: just beside Sydney’s gigantic rear, half buried by the package of gummy bears, there was my phone, my only hope to return to normal size. If I could reach it while Sydney had her head in the clouds, it would be done! I could unshrink myself and never let her near me again. There was just a “small” obstacle… I had to reach it, and the only bridge between me and the couch, of course, were her stretched legs. I needed to cross the other side of her foot, climb her legs, and drop on the couch without her noticing. Knowing how absent-minded she was about everything, it shouldn’t be too hard, I thought. So, when I saw that her gaze was locked on the screen, following closely the intense finale of the movie, I began climbing down her foot. I knew it was a dangerous idea, going around her body, hoping not to be seen (or felt), but there was no other way.
Going down was far easier than going up, and I ended up on her ankle in just a few minutes. But then, I realised that reaching the couch seemed easier said than done: her big, tanned legs were the only bridge I could cross to reach my objective, and making my way across the relaxed, titan-sized girl was no easy task. I gathered all the little strength and courage I had left in me and slowly crawled along the massive bridge of flesh. Looking down, I saw the ground far below. Falling wouldn’t only mean losing the only chance I had to grow back, but also a painful fall to my demise. I shuddered at the thought and tried not to think about it, still crossing Sydney’s legs. When I reached her knee, I was already exhausted, and I was merely halfway through. I stopped for just a moment, to catch my breath. It was then, clinging to her warm unaware body, that I thought she was almost… pretty? I had never seen her that way. Actually, I always thought of her a noisy brat who just happened to be around me. But after all, if one were not to consider her silly side, Sydney was… fascinating. Her relaxed body, so distant and imposing compared to me, was almost otherworldly. As if she was living in a different reality, not even aware of my struggles. And her eyes, watching the movie, so far away from here, not even registering my presence… One could get lost in them. Maybe I was too hard with Sydney. Probably, she came to my place that night because she had nobody to spend the Saturday with… Was she that lonely, under her carefree surface? I always thought bad of her, but maybe I was too harsh to judge. Thinking about it, excluding the opportunistic and superficial friendships she made, Sydney didn’t have any real friend. Maybe teasing me was just her weird way of acting friendly…?
I was surprised by my own stream of thoughts. What was I thinking? She busted into my house and turned me into her toy. What else should I have done? Letting her play with my deepest secret as if it were sleepover chit-chat? No way. She didn’t deserve to.
Having regained my strength, I continued to cross her colossal legs. I finally reached the couch and clumsily jumped off her thigh into the soft texture. I watched the colossal girl: Sydney was still watching closely the intense chase on TV, wondering if the good guy would win in the end. As if it could end differently, the movie was so predictable that even I could have guessed the plot! She was so naïve! Noticing that she was still hypnotized by the TV screen, I approached my truck-size phone, just a few spans away. It was almost over. I sprinted to its side. I pressed the unlock button. It was almost done. The screen lightened. I climbed up its side, to touch the “reset” option of the app. I was safe, I thought. That was when I saw a keyboard popping up on the screen: “Password required. Please insert password”. Impossible, I had set no password. Did she really… “Nice try, idiot!” Sydney’s voiced boomed above me, her face now turned directly at me. She smiled, knowing that she had me in hand. Her confident smile sent a shiver down my spine. “You thought I forgot about your nice app? Leaving you free to unshrink yourself whenever you reached your phone? How stupid do you think I am?! I’m sorry, but it seems that the only stupid person here is you... Also, I don’t remember authorizing you to leave my feet, too. Think you can run around my body all you want?”. I looked around, searching for a way to escape Sydney’s wrath, but there was nowhere to run. Sydney got up from the couch and grabbed by phone, taking away my only possibility to grow myself back. “Since you don’t want to stay put, I’ll have to keep you restrained so I can at least enjoy the end of the movie. No more strolls around my body, clear? In fact, I don’t think you’ll be allowed to move in the first place”. The mountain-sized girl suddenly got up from the couch and placed me right behind her… That is, under the shadow of her titanic backside. Before realising how… equivocal that situation was, without thinking twice Sydney sat down on me with a laughter.
It felt like being trampled by a city-sized pillow. Her laughter soon became distant and muffled, under the giant cushion of her shorts. I adhered to the texture, not quite crushed, but not quite free either, finding myself at the centre of her right butt cheek. As I mentioned before, Sydney had… some evident curves, but it’s all another story when you’re the size of a pebble. Her soft behind absorbed me, quite literally, and at least the pressure didn’t flatten me like a chewing gum under a shoe, but even the slightest movement was almost impossible for me. I wondered if she was conscious that her backside was too soft to hurt me or if she just went for it, not thinking about the tangible risk of me being squashed to death under her ass. Not exactly an end I would be too proud of. I yelled and punched and squirmed against the ceiling of soft texture holding me down, but to no avail. Even if Sydney could feel me, she probably took pleasure in ignoring me. I could easily picture her smiling as she kept watching her stupid movie. I gave up and tried to focus on keeping my breathing steady, if I didn’t want the pressure to crush my lungs to a pulp.
I can’t say how much time passed, but eventually the far noises coming from the tv stopped. Then, I felt her weight shift, and I prayed that would be the end of my torture. How wrong I was. Somewhere, Sydney’s deep muffled voice boomed: “How are you doing down there? You should feel privileged, not many people get to touch my butt and live to tell the tale… I wonder if you’ll be the exception?”. Did she even listen to herself? “Well, let me tell you, you haven’t been a nice host tonight. First you forget to bring the snacks, then you abandon my feet halfway through a massage… I think you need to be taught some manners”. Then, I heard a clear sound and knew something bad was about to happen. She had unlocked my phone, using the password she had set. She had complete control over the app. “Let’s see… It says here that 2.24 cm is your current size… But it’s not the limit of this thing, is it? Let’s try to lower it some more, what do you say?”. I doubled my effort to pointlessly fight against her, but I was like fighting the ocean itself. I soon realized that my struggles seemed to become less and less effective, until I understood: I was already becoming smaller. The threads of Sydney shorts became larger, enough for me to become entangled into them, like in a spiderweb. I lost myself under Sydney’s butt cheek, while she was having the time of her life, imagining my struggles. Then, it all came to an end when she got up. I didn’t know how smaller I was, but this time, it felt like a cataclysmic event, the shifting of two soft tectonic plates. Two impossibly large fingers came to my rescue, plucking me off her shorts. Sydney pinched me between her thumb and index finger, smothering me against the bare skin of her digits. She brought me before her smiling face, looking me as if I were a funny insect to poke. “Hey”, boomed her voice, louder than ever, hurting my eardrums. How small was I anyway? She seemed to have guessed my question, even if she clearly couldn’t hear me, and proudly announced “you’re 0.4 cm tall. The size of a grain of rice. Quite the achievement, huh? Bet you never been that small”. I paled, but she didn’t pay attention. Or most likely, she couldn’t make out my face really good. “Now, if you don’t mind, there’s still a task you’re not done with”. The world spun as she lowered me on the endless plain of the table. I didn’t even have the time to recover before ten majestic toes appeared at the edge of the wooden surface, each of them dwarfing me by far. To her, it was a simple and cute action that she might have made hundreds of times, propping her feet against the table; to me, it was like facing the Alps, mountains of living flesh. “Wow, you’re smaller than my pinkie!” Sydney noticed, but her joke did nothing but increase my feeling of impending doom. “Lick my foot, dork. You owe me this. And if you don’t get lost into the ridges of my skin, I might reward you with a couple of centimetres. Or not, if you disappoint me. Who knows? It’s up to you!” Ok, I thought, it’s simple. I’ve done it before, unfortunately, what’s the problem with licking her foot one more time, I told to myself. It’s not that I had any kind of dignity or self-respect left at that point, might as well try my best to succeed in the only chance I had to grow back, and please the whims of the big mean girl that was holding me prisoner. I never thought I could be so exasperated by my own fantasy. Sydney simply… didn’t deserve to own me the way she did. Yet, there I was, leaning closer to the gargantuan mass of her toes and giving quick licks to the moist footskin of the laughing giantess. I hated every second of it. “That’s waaaaaay better than your first attempt. I can really feel your dedication in those licks! After all, this is your fetish, isn’t it? I bet you’re starting to like me in the role of the giantess”. I was not. “Now come on the top of my big toe. If you manage to climb up again, I’ll give you your reward” she said cheerfully, wiggling her toes and causing a few earthquakes from my point of view. I wanted to end everything as quick as possible, return to normal, take back my phone, kicking Sydney out of my house and go to bed, trying to forget everything that happened tonight. With newfound strength, I climbed once again Sydney’s body, this time facing Mount Big Toe.
It wasn’t long before I started climbing that I felt something was different: her skin was moist, almost slippery, and I smelled a vague hint of… almond? I realised that she must have used some body lotion on her legs and feet and now, mixed with the heat and the sweat, it was melting. At that size, even the slightest concentration became dangerous, and I started to lose my grip. I panicked as I slowly began to slide on the side of her toe, unable neither to stop nor to catch a firm grip. In a matter of seconds, I slipped and fell off the comfortable security of the table, heading inevitably for the floor. I landed hard on the ground, feeling an intense pain in my legs. I screamed, but my feeble voice was basically inaudible. I tried to get up, but a jolt of pain froze me in place. I realised it was serious… but maybe not everything was lost: perhaps, with an emergency like that, the giantess above me would have spared me her little games and actually helped me. Not even Sydney was so cruel to enjoy watching me in pain. I looked up at the titaness, completely oblivious of my location and my condition, eyes still fixed on her own foot, waiting for my arrival at any second. And now, she was even more distant than before.
I tried to calm down and analyse the situation. At that point, it was almost impossible to reach the top of the couch. I simply couldn’t climb up with my legs so badly injured, I couldn’t walk for long distances, and surely, I couldn’t sprint either. I was stuck on the floor of my own living room, and the selfish girl above didn’t seem to notice a bit. I completely panicked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and going unnoticed because of my ridiculously high-pitched voice. . . . Sydney yawned. She became bored, waiting for a certain someone to climb her toe. “Too bad for him”, she thought, losing her patience. Sydney cleared her throat and spoke in her usual sarcastic tone, looking somewhere between her own toes: “Alright, you’re taking forever, so I say that time’s up, and say goodbye to your height. Looks like you’re stuck at the size of a speck just a little longer. She giggled and leaned over to take a closer look, but strangely, there was nothing (or better, no one) on her foot. The girl looked puzzled. “I… thought I had left you there…? C’mon, where are you?”. She grabbed her foot and gave an attentive look at its surface, finding nothing. “Oh, COME ON! What game are you playing?” said Sydney, frustrated. But there was something else in the tone of her voice. Perhaps, a hint of fear, for losing his shrunken friend in a giant world. Hassled and just a little scared, Sydney quickly got up, and moved around the small table, looking for clues. “Stop it already, this isn’t fun! If this is a trick to convince me to grow you up again, I swear I’m gonna...”, she didn’t complete the sentence, on the edge of exasperation. Was she afraid of losing a person… or a toy? Sydney restlessly moved around the table, looking for clues from every angle, and finding none. “Alright, I get it, I’ll unshrink you just a bit. I’m going to take your phone now, use your weird app and make you a little bigger, ok? You won’t run away, wherever you are, promise?” she said, sounding… almost worried. The big girl headed back to the couch. Maybe what she searched had somehow ended up between the cushions, or stuck somewhere in there… Where could he be? . . . Down on the floor, I looked in fear as Sydney got up, and her monolithic right foot landed at my side, shortly followed by the other, making the ground shake like the end of the world. I was exactly between them, and the worse was that the clueless girl completely ignored me and started to roam around the room, speaking basically to herself. I saw a shadow looming over me and looked up just in time to see her perfect sole hover above me, her skin coated in a translucent mix of sweat and saliva. For a moment, the enormous foot stood still above me, uncertain about where to go. Then, it moved forward, landing far away and causing another tremendous shake. Sydney made her way around the table, away from me. I slowly tried to crawl towards her, clinging to the remote possibility of being noticed by that creature that… seemed to belong in another world altogether. Not caring about the lowlife like myself. My poor attempt of following her was interrupted by the best words I was hoping to hear from the girl: “Alright, I get it, I’ll unshrink you just a bit. I’m going to take your phone now, use your weird app and make you a little bigger, ok? You won’t run away, wherever you are, promise?”. Finally! It was not how I imagined being rescued, but at least I was going to be safe! Sydney would grow me back to normal, find me, call me something like “stupid dumbass” for hurting myself, then bring me to the hospital to fix me. She wouldn’t act cruelly in such a dire situation. Everything was going to be fine, after all. Then, I saw her impossibly huge body change direction and head back to the couch, her massive feet stomping on the ground like unstoppable engines ready to grind me. And I was right on their way.
My heart started pounding as I realised my life was on the line. I stumbled across the floor, trying to move fast, but with my legs and at my size, even moving more than one centimetre was a hard task. I tried to endure the pain, crawling as fast as I could to get to safety. Sydney’s step continued to draw closer and closer, thundering louder and louder. Soon, they would strike me down, like the judgement of a deity. I renewed my efforts, but when a shadow was cast upon me, I knew it was too late. I turned back in horror to see sole of the colossal foot I had been licking and climbing over all night long, now about to crush down on me for good. In the end, Sydney was going to be my ruin, and she wouldn’t even know it. I looked at the wall of tanned skin, about to come down on me. At that point, I knew that my chances to escape went down to 0. Then, it felt like time slowed down. Sydney’s dusty sole began to lower on me, irradiating human heat. I looked up at her face, so beautifully oblivious, so lost, with a shadow of desperation and sadness. Could it be that, after all, she was worried about… me? For once after a long time, I felt necessary, useful to someone… and to think that someone was the girl I always saw as an annoying weirdo. She would never know what I thought of her in my last moments, as she stepped on me like another dust particle, to join the otherson the sole of her foot. Eventually,Sydney stepped on me, feeling nothing as my body adhered to her skin like a sticker. I felt my own body enduring the pressure, the crunching of my bones, the softness of the same footskin that was about to end me. Then, my body gave in, slowly flattening beyond repair under the tanned foot of Sydney. In never thought that, of all girls I dreamed to be crushed under, she would be the one that actually ended me. With my last breath, I pitied myself. . . . Sydney didn’t even felt the faint crunch coming from beneath her left foot. After all, for her it all happened in a matter of seconds. She reached the couch and grabbed the phone. Rapidly, she unlocked it and furiously entered a new size, hoping to solve everything with one last move. The screen flashed for a few instants, an a message appeared, accompanied by an error code: “Unable to find subject. Please try again at close rage”. Sydney angrily tapped on the screen, a useless attempt, but the message kept coming up nonetheless. She tried to stay calm, but finally admitted to herself that she had lost her small companion somewhere, too tiny to be seen. She told to herself that not everything was lost: maybe in a couple of days the effect would wear off, or there was just a bug on the app, and maybe it just didn’t work in that moment for some reason. For the moment, the girl slid on her discarded flip-flops and decided to head home, but planning to come back to the uninhabited house the day after, and the day after that, and again the following days, until she would find again the shrunken one. Sydney went away, and carefully closed the door behind her, locking it with a key she found around and decided to carry with her. She left the lights on, in case they were of any help, and, while she walked home, she hoped to solve that incident as soon as possible. If you were to run into her on her way home, and saw the bottom of her left foot, you might have noticed a crimson spot beneath her, a small stain that even she wasn’t aware of. With every step, it was slowly smeared and washed away, until almost nothing was left of it. Even when she went to bed at her place, and checked her soles, she saw nothing unusual. As she went to sleep, Sydney still thought about that weird night and how to solve the problem she’d caused, until her consciousness slowly drifted away. Under the blankets, she reflexively curled her spotless feet.