- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Spyro explores the Lost Cities realm

With an annoyed face, Spyro flew his way into the Lost Cities. Also referred to as the Coastal Remains.

He said to himself "They gotta be around here somewhere. That mermaid used to live here. So she must be swimming around here." He stepped foot onto the beach, and looked down. To just see a group of crabs clawing at his feet.

Spyro said "Oh yeah, I remember you guys." Spyro built up a huge glob of spit, and the crabs stopped to look up. Spyro spat. The spit came down slowly as it made it's way to the crabs. Within seconds, it splattered on top of them. The crabs were now drowning in Spyro's gooey dragon spit.

"Oops". Spyro said

He laughed as he scrapped them across the sand with his large scaly foot. He began to walk his way down to the Sunken Ruins. With high expectations of the evil mermaid Ineptune being there.

The Watery Tomb was now inaccessible to her. Because Spyro had locked it off forever once he defeated her for the first & last time. And he was highly aware that the Cloudy Domain would not have her. Because there was not a drop of water in that entire place.

Approaching Otto. Spyro had an eyeroll. Otto was the otter with the surf board.

Spyro said "Hey, you see a red dragon with a big green mermaid come through here?"

Otto said "yeah dude, I saw this evil lookin dude flying through here. I think that mermaid chick was the ruler of Coastal Remains awhile back dude. And dude, YOU ARE SO BIG!"

Spyro said while very annoyed "Thanks." He stepped foot into the water. Otto said "Have a great time dude!"

Spyro turned around & approached him. Otto screamed. He said "Dude, I thought you were looking for them." Spyro said "You have no idea why I'm annoyed. Do you?"

Otto said "Why dude?" Spyro picked him up with her monstrous teeth.

Otto screamed "Whoaaaa, dude, what's up?" Spyro lifted him up, and . He said "Hey dude, why don't you tell me how good my tummy is." He threw Otto up with his teeth.

Otto screamed loudly as he plopped onto Spyro's long warm tongue. He looked up, and Spyro quickly sucked him in.

Spyro began to chew slowly. Otto was chewed & ripped into itty bitty pieces by the monstrous jaws of the giant dragon.

Then Spyro took a big gulp. Otto's gory remains went flooding down Spyro's massive throat. Plummeting his way into Spyro's belly.

Spyro pat his tummy & said "Well, you sure were easy." Spyro had pleasure in his eyes, as he knew Otto was left to rot & digest in his tummy.

Spyro had relieved himself after blowing the bats away in the swamp. So he felt no urge to belch or fart him out.

Spyro squeezed his big booty into one more tunnel, and then he found where Blink was standing.

Keeping to himself, Blink made zero eye contact with the beast. He made a turn to the right to make his way towards the elevator shaft to the Sunken Ruins.

All of the swinging logs broke as Spyro charged his way into them. He then stepped out to see a Gnorc in his way, holding a bright shiny hammer.

Spyro said "Haha, very funny." He lifted his foot up. The gnorc dropped the hammer & knew he was about to meet his fate...

Spyro slowly brought his foot down upon the Gnorc. Until.......

SPLAT.

Spyro's big foot began to smear him into the dirt until the Gnorc was no more than a messy mushy paste. He said "These bad guys just don't stop coming."

He dipped his feet in the water, and then he glided to the elevator. He stood on the elevator & then said "This might be kind of hard to get to." He began looking for a way to the bottom.

He looked around & then he felt a shake on the elevator. He knew he could pull the elevator down with his massive weight. He lifted a foot, and gave a big stomp onto the elevator, sending it falling into the ground.

The elevator dropped over 10 stories into the dreaded Sunken Ruins.

The very second that the elevator hit the ground, it was in hundreds of tiny pieces.

Spyro stood up & said "Now where is she?" He began roaming around the ruins. On a quest to find Ineptune. Knowing very well that Red likely dropped her off here.

Opening every door with his claws to fit through, and tearing the ground apart to get through the infested water pits.

He climbed his way out of one of the water pits, and he began walking to the next one. And the annoying mermaid Lily was there...

Lily said "Hey there, dragon fish! What brings you back here?"

Spyro said "Did you see a fat green mermaid swimming her way through here?"

She nodded & said "Find the statue. She should be swimming in those waters." Spyro thanked her. And then she said "Bye bye sea dragon."

Spyro looked at her & said "I'm a dragon, not a fish." Lily ignored him. Spyro said "Do you want to take a ride?" Lily said "I would love to! I hate being here forever."

Spyro walked over & then turned around. Putting his crack in her face. She said "Ew ew ew! I don't ride in those!" Spyro began to sit down. Her lips smooched his filthy crack incredibly hard. Very unintentionally.

Spyro stood up & clenched his cheeks. Her face was stuck in his butt hole, and the rest of her body was flopping around in his big crack. She screamed for help as he dived into the water pit.

Swimming his way way in. He flew out of the exit minutes later, and sighed.

Spyro wanted to rip a big juicy fart into her mouth, but he chose to do something more humiliating & embarrassing to her. He pulled her out of his butt, and said "How does my butt taste?" She said "Y-You monster!"

Spyro began to slowly rub her across his crack. Cleaning the anal juices off of his hole. She gagged & coughed as he wiped himself clean with the innocent scared little mermaid. He then dropped her on the ground.

Looking behind him, he began to sit. She cried "No spyro! Not again!" And he sat directly on her face.

He stood up to see the mermaid flattened underneath his left cheek.

Spyro said "Whoops." He peeled her off, and then pressed her to his lips. Slowly forcing her in. He gulped the very second she fell onto his tongue

Her body flooded down his throat & made a loud splat into his acids.

He held his tummy, and then belched loudly. Causing the Sunken Ruins to shake. He stood in place carefully. As he did not want the area to collapse on top of him. He yawned & resumed walking his way around the Ruins.

Spyro made his way through the Sunken Ruins. He found lots more treasure, but he could not grab it. Because the young dragon had no way of keeping it.

He finally found the room with the statue.

He fit his head through it & then broke the entrance. He began looking around the pool. He said "Come on, where are you hiding. Ineptune was swimming just inches away from under the water.

Spyro leaned down & looked into the water. And he saw a tiny mermaid fin. He said "There you are!" He picked her out of water. She punched his wrist & his arm. Desperate to escape from his evil grip.

"So, you chose to get away from me, huh?" Said spyro.

"NO NO NO! IT WAS RED! HE BROUGHT ME HERE!" Said Ineptune.

Spyro said "I believe you. After all, you cant fly. But, I'm am going to do something special for you. Since you had the guts to hide from me." She said "Wait, um, are you letting me go?!" Spyro said "I'm letting something else go." She got confused.

He walked forward. Pressing His huge dragon penis against her soft face. He smirked.

She said in a fearful voice "Dont you even think about it, dragon." He said "Don't do what?" It began to drip.

She said "Dragon! No! You wouldn't dare!!" Before long, An insanely hot stream of dragon pee came gushing out all over her tiny body. She gurgled & choked, unable to fight against it. Spyro had a face of pleasure & relief as he emptied his bladder all over Ineptune.

He continued peeing & then the last drop finally came out of him. He said "There is your water."

She said while looking up while drenched in his warm pee "What are you gonna do to me, dragon?!" Spyro lifted her off of the ground & said "You're coming with me. I got a new way to defeat a mermaid. Tell me, are mermaids edible?"

She said "Edible? What do you mean 'edible', spyro?" Spyro said "Oh nothing. You know the drill." He squat down over her, and said "Climb into my crack. It is literally the only safe place for you to travel on me."

Ineptune said "Spyro, please keep me here.... I don't want to end up like your other vict-" Spyro engulfed her in her crack & clenched his cheeks shut again. "Sorry, but nobody is interested in a word you have to say." Said Spyro. As he resumed walking his way to the broken elevator.

Spyro said "My butt itches. I wonder if she is licking me... Well, never mind, don't think mermaids lick dragon butts." He let out another chuckle. He smirked as he began walking his way to the exit. He stood in the middle of the massive hole, and he flew his way up the elevator

In result of the elevator floor breaking while going down.

"Whew, glad that's over." Said Spyro.

He turned around to see the Sunken Ruins now inaccessible. Due to the elevator being gone. Nobody could enter now without splattering onto the ground.

He saw a group of Pygmy Cannibals roaming the beach. He looked at them with a sadistic glare in his eyes.

They readied their spears. Spyro said "Spears? On me? Ya gotta be kidding me." He walked over to the group. And was now towering over them all. They tossed their spears at his face, and Spyro opened his mouth.

The spears were fearfully tossed. Flying to the back if his throat. He gulped & felt them all flood into his guts.

Spyro leaned down & began licking them all off the beach. Finished in literally one lick.

All of them were now standing on his tongue. Spyro closed his lips & gulped hard. All of them screamed loudly as they slid into the darkness of Spyro's tummy.

They began to viciously attack his stomach. All 9 of them were attacking at once. He said "Oh no!" His stomach began to rumble, he squeezed his butt into the cave. The cannibals screamed as they all got pulled underneath Spyro's tummy acids.

Spyro said "Sorry Ineptune, but this has gotta come out! Hang on tight!" She began to scream.

Then a loud wet fart exploded into her face, blowing her on the ground in the middle of the cave.

The fart was so hot that it melted the entire cave. Since Spyro had just gotten out of the ocean, his butt hole was soft & wet. And he was unable to blow the fire out like he originally intended.

He sighed in relief. Then began to walk into the center.

Ineptune was on the ground gagging from the horrific stench. Spyro picked her up & said with a smile "Sorry about that, those guys were hurting my stomach." Ineptune said "Its.... okay." After still gagging

Spyro insert her back into his butt, and said "Hang in there a bit longer. And you'll get to live in your new home."

He began to climb over the caves to reach the beach. The beach where the teleportation gate was. He managed to crush & ruin all of the caves that were o once upon the Coastal Remains. Turning them into dust & smearing all of the enemies into the floor.

Ineptune was somewhat excited. Unknowing as to where she would be located next.

Spyro said "I'm coming for you next, Red!" He spread his wings, and said "Here I come!!" as he took off flying his way into the next and upcoming realm.

Ineptune was clueless and afraid as to where the sadistic purple Spyro would be taking her to next.